Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:43:17 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84352 times)
bisti

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 06:08:24 AM

My equipment for mining cost me $ 3,000, the net arrived now is $ 1.8 per day ... what is the profit of mining you say?)
That's exactly what I am saying. Team has screwed over EVERY possible investor they could (including miners who are mining this for past 6 months) making this project absolutely worthless, while they try to make it look they are doing something - they aren't doing absolutely anything on the project.

While I was trying someone to explain WHY would anyone mine this shitcoin, they tried to tell me that I'm insane, lol. Count your investment and electricity, draw the line below and count profit. Oh wait, what profit?
DeadSet

Activity: 19

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2018, 07:20:23 AM

GRFT Mining Pool - GRFT.OptimusBlue.com
https://grft.optimusblue.com

In Support Of Decentralization
Low Fees
10 GRFT minimum payout (Adjustable)
Payments every 15 minutes
Dedicated Support with Notification Bots (Email & Telegram)
trilade

Activity: 25

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:20:57 AM

My equipment for mining cost me $ 3,000, the net arrived now is $ 1.8 per day ... what is the profit of mining you say?)
That's exactly what I am saying. Team has screwed over EVERY possible investor they could (including miners who are mining this for past 6 months) making this project absolutely worthless, while they try to make it look they are doing something - they aren't doing absolutely anything on the project.

While I was trying someone to explain WHY would anyone mine this shitcoin, they tried to tell me that I'm insane, lol. Count your investment and electricity, draw the line below and count profit. Oh wait, what profit?

I'm mining GRAFT in the past 5 months and I don't feel screwed. All other coins having similar mining profitability on my rigs.
The price is low because there is no volume.
If you looking for speculator's pump and dump coin, washtrades then this is not the right coin for you.
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:51:11 PM

FYI - this user - bisti - is continuously trolling GRAFT project on reddit and bitcointalk by providing false information in offensive form. We suspect he is employed by one of GRAFT "competitors".  He/she was blocked on reddit and now already blocked on bitcointalk after we reported to moderators.
Really, I am blocked?

As I already told you, I am not working with / for any competitor or any crypto project at all. But I wish I do, I would do anything to bury your scam project. Greetings from ICO buyer who got bitchslapped in the face.

ico investors need merely hold on tite. its the bottom of the market and there was plenty of time to up trade and down trade for a re positioned overall holding.
within three years, the price is likely to return to the ico price and everything will sort out.
muffinman1552

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:54:09 PM

it's completely evident that the team is doing PLENTY to build an infrastructure. Don't throw around shade wherever you assume when you're ignoring clear efforts to sustain an evolving designation for application.
bisti

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:16:01 PM

ico investors need merely hold on tite. its the bottom of the market and there was plenty of time to up trade and down trade for a re positioned overall holding.
within three years, the price is likely to return to the ico price and everything will sort out.
bottom is zero.
bisti

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:19:37 PM
Last edit: September 22, 2018, 03:30:59 PM by bisti

it's completely evident that the team is doing PLENTY to build an infrastructure. Don't throw around shade wherever you assume when you're ignoring clear efforts to sustain an evolving designation for application.
completely evident?
- there was a video from cell phone about verifone terminal 6 months ago
- there was a drawing with merchendisers
- there was some interview
- there was fudding Electroneum (which is pretty lame thing to do, even though I belive ETN is shitcoin). How come they didn't compare Stellite and their INSTANT transactions (literally instant, when you switch browser window, transaction is finished and your wallet balance is already updated) compared to GRAFT shitty ridicilous wallet that doesn't update balance every time and that throws "internal server error" on attempt of sending?

You call that "pretty obvious"? Other projects have weekly progress updates and weekly discussions, GRAFT has ZERO.

TWO MONTHS AGO they started supernode alpha testing. TWO MONTHS AGO. It is still unclear if after that comes beta, after that gama, after that zeta... untill end of time. How much do you know about progress of supernode testing? Do you have any dates? What kind of project doesn't even say at least "supernodes launch is expected in january" for example? I will tell you what kind of project - the one that is hoping to survive for as long as they can milk their cows - you and me...

They had like 1 update in past 2 months "hey guys we are sooper dooper excited everything goes well"

Guys that took both my and your money, screwed us with ICO (and I mean it was literally ripoff) didn't do ANYTHING to protect our investments... and they don't have 5 minutes every week to write few sentences on official channel? Just to know that they are doing SOMETHING? They took guy from telegram channel (who was often there) and put them for community manager. They didn't even have THAT.

You call that COMPLETELY EVIDENT?
trilade

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 03:49:31 PM

Guys that took both my and your money, screwed us with ICO (and I mean it was literally ripoff) didn't do ANYTHING to protect our investments...

Excuse me... They have offered you 2bil max coin cap coin for $0.70 per coin on an ICO. And you have expected to make instant profit out of it...
Nobody forced you to buy, how can you call it a ripoff?
bisti

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 04:32:01 PM

Guys that took both my and your money, screwed us with ICO (and I mean it was literally ripoff) didn't do ANYTHING to protect our investments...

Excuse me... They have offered you 2bil max coin cap coin for $0.70 per coin on an ICO. And you have expected to make instant profit out of it...
1. they did nothing to protect our investment from miners dumping
2. they promised refunds for their mistake (from points 1.) and didnt keep the word

GRAFT is now worth 0.01 USD. It won't go to ico price EVER again.
trilade

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 07:44:37 PM

2. they promised refunds for their mistake (from points 1.) and didnt keep the word

1. They are working on the full implementation to make miners dumping meaningless... $12K dumping a day is no volume
2. It was indeed silly to promise you refunds for your incorrectly priced investment- but you have agreed the price on purchase

Well it should recover to ICO prices. If Verifone takes this thing on, this will be a blast-off
muffinman1552

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:26:49 PM

completely evident?
- there was fudding Electroneum (which is pretty lame thing to do, even though I belive ETN is shitcoin). How come they didn't compare Stellite and their INSTANT transactions (literally instant, when you switch browser window, transaction is finished and your wallet balance is already updated) compared to GRAFT shitty ridicilous wallet that doesn't update balance every time and that throws "internal server error" on attempt of sending?

You call that "pretty obvious"? Other projects have weekly progress updates and weekly discussions, GRAFT has ZERO.

TWO MONTHS AGO they started supernode alpha testing. TWO MONTHS AGO. It is still unclear if after that comes beta, after that gama, after that zeta... untill end of time. How much do you know about progress of supernode testing? Do you have any dates? What kind of project doesn't even say at least "supernodes launch is expected in january" for example? I will tell you what kind of project - the one that is hoping to survive for as long as they can milk their cows - you and me...

They had like 1 update in past 2 months "hey guys we are sooper dooper excited everything goes well"

Guys that took both my and your money, screwed us with ICO (and I mean it was literally ripoff) didn't do ANYTHING to protect our investments... and they don't have 5 minutes every week to write few sentences on official channel? Just to know that they are doing SOMETHING? They took guy from telegram channel (who was often there) and put them for community manager. They didn't even have THAT.

If you don't see that this is a PROPER platform that lays the ENTIRE foundation for accepting crypto for goods and services across ALL CHANNELS then i want you to just give us every last share that you have, because it would be pointless to have any conversations with you about the project.
Everything is here.
+ Hardware (including a MOBILE APP that my PLUMBER can use to accept DEBIT and turn into CRYPTO like it's nothing)
+ Fiat payout infrastructure
+ a certified verification with TWO PAYMENT TERMINAL COMPANIES
+ completely open source software (i encourage everyone whom is complaining about slow development to rewrite their own damned code)
The name is even a fair warning to anyone looking for a quick turn around based on the volatility of crypt o. Don't even consider trying to take advantage of what this project can represent unless you actually support what we're all trying to do.
muffinman1552

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:35:35 PM

1. They are working on the full implementation to make miners dumping meaningless... $12K dumping a day is no volume
2. It was indeed silly to promise you refunds for your incorrectly priced investment- but you have agreed the price on purchase

Well it should recover to ICO prices. If Verifone takes this thing on, this will be a blast-off

it's already clear that they may, and the initial money grab after GRFT hit the actual exchange (which is when smart money gets involved) represented a clear compound of interest in the project. This project began in the height of a bear market, many of the complaints are about prices, which is redundant in the wake of a crash in the sector. All of the constructive complaints about user interfacing and wallet dynamics are appreciated by all of of us to help make a more user friendly model. I want my handyman to use this app in order to invest his business, and I want to see this software taken as a mainstay in Walmart before the end of twenty years.
muffinman1552

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 08:45:13 PM

The issue has since been resolved. No great investments have been involved yet. Before the end of several years, the price will be on it's way up. Regardless of YOUR poor investment with an uncertain ICO investment (which i assume was rather just the funding necessary to actually do anything at all on this project) there is plenty of opportunity inherent to THIS project, which is the only comprehensive project that allows for mainstay crypto involvement in all areas of daily and specialty commerce.
Hullo

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

Since I bought never looked back at prices because market's conditions but now seeing Graft mentioned in other instant payment processors threads decide to come back to have a look again on the status. Work on opening of new markets is not satisfactory as holder I will express my concern because liquidity and easy access on more exchanges make ultimate difference in any token's adoption.
muffinman1552

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:17:54 PM

Since I bought never looked back at prices because market's conditions but now seeing Graft mentioned in other instant payment processors threads decide to come back to have a look again on the status. Work on opening of new markets is not satisfactory as holder I will express my concern because liquidity and easy access on more exchanges make ultimate difference in any token's adoption.

that's right, I'm told consistently, that despite the use case for this project (which is several times more comprehensive than any other) unless it gets listed on Bitmex or Bitfinex, it basically doesn't mean anything and that entire scores of investors won't even look at it.
there is a real concern with it however in that the registration fees for these exchanges are costly and even the large sums taken from the ICO wouldn't have been considered to cover expenses like this on the project. The development team has evidently decided to take some time in order to smooth things out and ensure that things work properly.
The being that this project is open source, the coins and software have been in circulation well before the actual programming is finished in any respect whatever.
Alohaboy?!

Activity: 1050
Merit: 506

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:50:35 PM

completely evident?

Well, I agree that the team could share more detailed information on how everything working out and how near the supernode process is. I would love to see a two weekly or monthly update too. But it´s always hard to build something new and will take a lot of time.

xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 01:01:14 PM

Hi, there is a mining pool for graft which is a scam pool. It don't pay miners.

Here is the link:
https://graftpool.net/

It is the first time i encounter a scam pool. It is better to look first at the telegram channel and on the web before deciding where to mine.
There was a lot of miners on this pool at the beginning of this week.

I don't know if i should put this warning here or (and) in the scam section.
JPDiaz85

Activity: 4

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 11:16:00 PM

There have been several community members that have complained about that pool in the past.

A good place to look for pools is: https://pools.graft.observer/

I personally use the graft.community pool and have never had any issues.
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 01:09:45 PM

All Things Graft - Comparing Payment Solutions
Graft is a global, open-sourced, blockchain-based, decentralized payment gateway and processing platform that anyone can use.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tx9zoPXN7g4&feature=youtu.be&a=
MinermanNC
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 06:21:45 PM

DEVS any idea when we can access out coins on exchanges? its been days now!  Huh

*BTC: 1DiR25SPo84sThzTATr27EZEQZLt6hv6tG
Pages: « 1 ... 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 [97] 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: