Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:03:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84355 times)
bisti

Activity: 194
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 09:56:11 AM
Last edit: December 05, 2018, 10:13:18 AM by bisti

I have posted earlier this day on reddit, and I will make copy / paste here as well, as some of my insights over project:

I'm gonna be honest with you, I am not an investor here any more, but it's not because I dont belive in the project, it's because sometimes in life things happen and they don't ask if it is a good time to cash out of crypto. Unfortunately there was no other way. However, I still follow community closely because I was holding and mining GRAFT for so long that you can't even imagine, and even though there were some turbulence times, this project somehow got close to my heart.

I didn't have a chance to meet team members personally, but I had a chance to have a small chit chat with Dan and Slava via email and to be honest - it ment a lot to me.

I am going to leave behind all that ICO and miners dumping stuff. But I want to share a view on how I see this project, because I see a lot of FUD is going around these days. First you have to understand that entire market is crashing for past couple of months. Total market cap went down from 220 billion USD from 3 months ago to currently around 120 billion USD right now. Whales don't manipulate and hold only on BTC, you need to understand that small markets are so much easier to manipulate. Trust me, I've seen it all. GRAFT has market cap of 700 BTC at the moment of speaking and only 3 exchanges (and those are low volume exchanges). Someone with 2-3 BTC worth of GRAFT can do whatever he wants with this price - that's the way it is.

Yes, I agree that things are going slower than we all expected. I agree that team made some mistakes in the past, for example they didn't hold their community well enough. But what I've noticed over past few months is that things are changing. Sure, they are not online for answer every your question on social networks, but they are present, and there are those weekly reports and someone is reading all this stuff, since for example GRAFT forum was removed from website, like someone mentioned here the other day. So, as far as I am concerned, someone cares. Just compare their communication with community from 6 months ago with last month. Maybe they are not doing perfect job on that area - but they are learning and making improvements there.

What I want you to understand (even though I repeat, I am not any more connected in any way to this project, even as investor) when I had that short communication with Dan and he tried to explain me something, I literally had to ask him to come down to my level and explain it to me like I am 10 years old. That's when I realized that not all of us are made for programming, or not all of us are made for example for communication and "dumbing down to someone else's level". Yes, they probably should have bigger impact on social networks, but my vision is they are fully commited to this project and they think that technology will win in the end. This is the time when shitcoins die, it is up to you if you are going to call GRAFT a shitcoin, and I don't want to call any names here, but what does XVG do, for example? Nothing, it can move money from point A to point B. And it has 40x higher market cap than GRAFT. Not once, not twice, FOURTY TIMES. The question is - who will survive these hard times? Technology or Marketing?

There was a lot of talk here (and elsewhere) that development is taking too much time. To be honest - I feel the same way. I don't think for example they should've implement that exchange broker (I still dont quite understand what are safety mechanisms there) but they could've / should've turn to reaching bigger exchange for example, making adoption more easily in that way, insted of making exchange broker who will basically do OTC trading. Ok, they had their vision of the project, if I don't perhaps understand or agree on everything - it doesn't mean that I am right. If I were you, I would give them a couple of more months because I have a feeling they are - finnaly - really close. This definately didn't turn out good for short term investors, but you have to take a look at the whole picture - big things will come in crypto generally. And price is going down like a titanic - it doesn't make sense at all. Nasdaq confirmed launching BTC futures in first half of next year, I mean I strongly belive that crypto will recover - and BTC will reach another all-time-high, it's not "IF" but "WHEN". Crypto is everywhere, admit it or not. We don't even know what is going on behind closed doors. Nasdaq confirmed that they are actually closely watching crypto market for last 5 years. YO! LAST FIVE YEARS! When those SEC's were denied you could read in their report (for reasoning) that they actually understand the market, they understand what is going on, they even provided links from reddit and legal documents - you don't do such stuff and give so much effort for research, if you don't have real interest in it.

This post went way too long that I thought - but I wanted to say:

1.  Don't be stupid, at these prices GRAFT is absolute a steal, whoever has any crypto knowledge knows that everything comes in cycles. GRAFT's cycle didn't come yet, but when it does you are going to be late. When regular investor misses the train - he missed the train. When someone rich enough misses the train, he pulls the train back - that's what is going on right now with the prices.

2. Do not forget that GRAFT is actually aiming for something. They have one of the best partnership they could possibly imagine. If you are going to whine over the price now or next few months - just sell it. Otherwise print out mnemonic phase on piece of paper, vacuum it and put it in your drawer, like I did in the past. Even though I won't be around for taking part of that, I'm absolutely sure it will skyrocket at some point. They collected 3 million in ICO phase. They also said that when everything is finnaly launched, they will use unsold ICO coins to make transactions on network, so Node holders would start earning from beginning, and try to compensate on start untill real adoption comes in. Well I have a feeling that real adoption isn't that far away as many people think. If they tried to scam you, you wouldn't know their team members and their real names, anyone thought of that?

3. I must clarify this is just my assumption - but remember how there was a talk about new exchange and donations on website and stuff? I think they decided not to go on with that, and to use their GRAFT (check out distribution chart) to slowly collect for exchange listing. You know they won't admit that (they are not even allowed to talk about that, for sure) but that might be PART OF THE reason because GRAFT is bleeding perhaps harder over past few months. Early investors aren't dumping - miners are dumping - but HEY - someone is. Liked it or not, that's how things are done, everything costs these days and so is listing. For short gainers, this is bad. For someone who loves the project - he will understand it and aproove this action. (assuming there is some truth in my assumption)

I didn't had a chance - but don't bring yourself in my situation. Just put some money in there and forget about it for 6 months. I mean, they have partnership with one of biggest POS terminal manufacturors in the world FFS, that's not a small thing. It's like Stellar partnering with IBM (which will open their way into banks since 97% of banks are using IBM in some way, and trust them). Well GRAFT and Verifone partnership isn't much different! If you're looking for fast money, go gamble or something, you missed the project. But hopefully you won't turn back and look on GRAFT the same way that guy who paid pizza 100 BTC is looking back now.
bighobbit

Activity: 1078
Merit: 511

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:06:33 PM

How to contact devs?
kryx

Activity: 91

View Profile
December 05, 2018, 02:16:37 PM

How to contact devs?

Maybe you can try here by pm or discord. It looks like discord is more active
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

Merchant Service Providers (MSP’s aka ISO’s) are an integral part of the current payment networks, providing equipment and services to the merchant. They will find themselves at home with GRAFT Network. https://www.graft.network/merchant-service-provider/
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 05:54:27 PM

Claim your piece of the $100+ billion payments industry.  Miners.  RTA and Proxy SuperNodes. Merchant Service Providers. Pay-in/Pay-out Brokers. FinTech Devs. You ARE the Payment Network! https://www.graft.network/eco-system/   
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2018, 07:12:15 PM

Get you #GRAFT on with a cool die-cut sticker set https://graft-network.myshopify.com/collections/frontpage/products/sticker-sheet-8x10
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:42:25 AM

Are we working with USDT in order to structure the GRFT/USD Huh
Cryptodreamin

Activity: 85

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

Where can I find a masternode setup script thats easy to follow for someone who is NOT a master linux user or computer genius.  Ive set up many Masternodes now but always following an easy well put together script.  Is there one for a 90k GRAFT node?  Thanks in advance
LindaWhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 06:59:25 AM

WHERE ARE GRAFT PAYMENT CARDS?

no update like always from graft team. late november was nearly a month ago

a lot of promises no delivers

from website:

https://www.graft.network/graft-coldpay-cold-wallet-payment-supercard/

Delivery:

First trial batch is tentatively scheduled delivery late November, 2018 with majority of the cards going to project supporters. If you are interested in getting one, consider donating to the cause on top of the page.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:53:01 AM

Tentatively scheduled late november, can't you read properly ?
LindaWhale

Activity: 33

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:57:03 AM

Tentatively scheduled late november, can't you read properly ?
it also says DELIVERY then
for something to DELIVER you got to have it first, and since that blog post was created, not a single word about it (few months)
BI00dy

Activity: 4

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:49:36 PM

New Graft mining pool www.Sxpools.com
http://prntscr.com/lt5yx7

HAPPY MINING  Smiley Smiley
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 12:55:19 AM

Published RFC and design proposal documents for community review, wallet redesign preview, and more - in GRAFT Weekly Development Status Update December 10th, 2018 https://www.graft.network/2018/12/11/graft-weekly-development-status-update-december-10th-2018/
Frianik

Activity: 23

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 07:05:21 PM

WHERE ARE GRAFT PAYMENT CARDS?

no update like always from graft team. late november was nearly a month ago

a lot of promises no delivers

from website:

https://www.graft.network/graft-coldpay-cold-wallet-payment-supercard/

Delivery:

First trial batch is tentatively scheduled delivery late November, 2018 with majority of the cards going to project supporters. If you are interested in getting one, consider donating to the cause on top of the page.

DELIVERY:
The ColdPay card production was deprioritized based on the community vote, with attention shifting to the core critical path efforts. The card is still being working on it in the background, but the production timelines have been pushed out until later date, to be announced.
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2018, 07:54:20 PM

GRAFT is two-layer privacy-centric payment platform with both layer 1 (cryptonote blockchain) and 2 (supernodes) providing better privacy than most other blockchains and masternode networks https://www.graft.network/2018/08/09/how-graft-is-going-to-conquer-the-crypto-payments-world-part-1-blockchain-and-cryptonote/
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2018, 03:59:05 PM

Дoбpo пoжaлoвaть! Russian translation of the GRAFT White Paper is ready for your perusal. https://www.graft.network/wp-content/uploads/2018/12/Graft-White-Paper-v3-Russian.pdf
BuHoBeH

Activity: 640
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 01:11:20 PM

https://www.instantbitex.com/trade/pair/GRFT_BTC

GRFT is now available for trading on InstantBitex exchange
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 03:50:03 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1AeMRfXvy-Q&feature=youtu.be
graft-project (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 13, 2018, 05:06:32 PM

GRAFT network uses a unique technology called Real-Time Authorizations (RTA) which allows to process instant transaction authorizations and preauthorizations. More info about RTA and preauthorizations here (see sections 4 and 3 respectively) - https://www.graft.network/2018/11/20/how-graft-is-similar-to-and-at-the-same-time-different-from-visa-and-other-payment-card-networks-part-1/
DidiCrypto

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 02:13:03 PM

GRAFT network uses a unique technology called Real-Time Authorizations (RTA) which allows to process instant transaction authorizations and preauthorizations. More info about RTA and preauthorizations here (see sections 4 and 3 respectively) - https://www.graft.network/2018/11/20/how-graft-is-similar-to-and-at-the-same-time-different-from-visa-and-other-payment-card-networks-part-1/

Huh

Good day. With a problem. I want to send the funds from the wallet Graft funds - but an error is issued - incorrect password confirmation. although I enter everything correctly. I recorded it, and had already confirmed it earlier during the withdrawal of funds, the last time it was withdrawn half a year ago. What should I do? Why password error? Updated to the latest version. but the problem has not disappeared.
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: