Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 04:53:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 »
  Print  
Author Topic: GRAFT - Universal Payment Processing Network  (Read 84348 times)
toogoody

Activity: 588
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2019, 09:28:28 PM

List of known Graft (GRFT) :

https://miningpoolstats.stream/graft

Live hashrate distribution, pool fees & minimum payment comparison.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kissubaby

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2019, 03:28:16 AM

Congratulations Community on a successful Network Upgrade! 
#M13merge  #BUIDL

Congrats on this smooth delivery.
Confidence boost on the team!
_HyipeR_

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 07, 2019, 12:46:30 PM

Hello!
What formula is used to calculate block difficulty?

How many blocks are needed for full recalculation?
georat72

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:39:19 AM

Hello guys.
I have a problem with my cli wallet.
Downloaded latest GraftNetwork_1.8.2 , trying to Synchronize the network, but graftnoded.exe
stopped suddenly work and graft-wallet-cli.exe report not started daemon.
Please, help to start my cli wallet.
Regards
proffe14

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 12:28:47 PM

DNO
muffinman1552

Activity: 118

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 02:30:14 PM

DNO

The emission/reward curve is not expected to reach equilibrium until 2025. It would be a massive lapse on the part of the project development team to see the market become worthless in comparison to rising trends elsewhere in the crypt o community. It would also be extremely lucrative to allow so much time for normal people to accumulate shares in the project as it develops and matures into an everyday payment network and solution. I implore upon the community and the project development team to have a very clear; transparent; and concise course of action in order that the long term plan of the entire project become a success and that everyone (including our die hard ICO enthusiasts) have the certain opportunity to walk away from the project and take a vacation.
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 03:38:53 PM

Please, stop the wall street BS.
Wall Street is what cryptos were created to fight against, to give money control back to the people. GRAFT future is linked to the successfull implementation of the partnerships and the whole point of sales ecosystem, therefore it's linked to the code and software upgrade. So the "plan" is simple: be ready with your working product before the others.
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 11, 2019, 07:09:55 PM
Last edit: June 11, 2019, 09:55:15 PM by muffinman1552

Please, stop the wall street BS.
Wall Street is what cryptos were created to fight against, to give money control back to the people. GRAFT future is linked to the successfull implementation of the partnerships and the whole point of sales ecosystem, therefore it's linked to the code and software upgrade. So the "plan" is simple: be ready with your working product before the others.

No. It is okay to fight wall street and I am sorry that it is a term that bothers you. Wall street would never work on your behalf, they work on their own behalf and on the behalf of banks that aim to keep people in debt for profit. Operating a market based on ethics and the well-being of the community is exactly what the crypt o sphere is all about when it concerns the free market place. If the team simply does not have a plan for their stance in the market place (which I will doubt for the sake of reason), then their place in the trade market will simply fall behind the sector and the project will lapse and it will become insufficient for the community to continue funding. Professionally maintaining their position in the free market in a fair and ethical manner that retains an integrity for their supportive enthusiasts and a return schedule for the investment community is completely within a standard and firm course of action. It is exactly what the community is all about and exactly what the project should aim to accomplish for the value of their project. Having this sort of mind set should have brought them to exactly where we are now (where shares are so available) and it should be certain to bring us to an evaluation that will settle the project into stone, brick and mortar; and without losing the interest and availability to the community that keeps the project popular to be a part of.
graft-project (OP)

Activity: 496
Merit: 104

UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2019, 04:20:52 PM

Oh no, what if the market value fails completely  Huh A 25 satoshi floor would be great for the community and everyone involved for the life of the project & I am worried. SQUARE already supports a built-in wallet visa card and virtually fee-less transfers; I know that there is a level of competition at hand and foot for GRAFT to contend with. I would personally enjoy easy transactions from every machine out there. I would love to get cash back in bitcoin. I am still very worried about the rigid nature of corporations and business that would be required to consider even using bitcoin in the first place. Does SQUARE not have a traditional model that appeals? Does anyone have any news on the topic ? Are there any people with information that would clarify GRAFT and it's real position as a payment solution ? Would the team even consider following a scope with SQUARE to find an appeal and app design that makes things just as easy & even easier to seek out partnership with them ?

GRAFT is to the other payment apps as VISA/MC is to them - it's rails.  Payments may start with a simple closed loop system for experimentation, then move on to payment gateways attached to exchanges, but once they get up to any kind of scale, the need for ubiquity, flexibility, and markets should push them to more flexible networks like what GRAFT is doing.

And yes, GRAFT is looking to get Stripe, Stripe, Paypal, and others to use the network facilitating digital currency payments.  Stripe tried supporting crypto and backed out for the time being citing inability to deal with confirmation delays and network fees, which is the problem that GRAFT could solve for them.

As for large businesses storing their proceeds in bitcoin - probably not - they are however are a lot more likely to store the proceeds in government backed or independent fiat tether coin, which is a model that GRAFT can easily support given n:n nature.
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 18, 2019, 10:33:27 PM

GRAFT is to the other payment apps as VISA/MC is to them - it's rails.  Payments may start with a simple closed loop system for experimentation, then move on to payment gateways attached to exchanges, but once they get up to any kind of scale, the need for ubiquity, flexibility, and markets should push them to more flexible networks like what GRAFT is doing.

And yes, GRAFT is looking to get Stripe, Stripe, Paypal, and others to use the network facilitating digital currency payments.  Stripe tried supporting crypto and backed out for the time being citing inability to deal with confirmation delays and network fees, which is the problem that GRAFT could solve for them.

As for large businesses storing their proceeds in bitcoin - probably not - they are however are a lot more likely to store the proceeds in government backed or independent fiat tether coin, which is a model that GRAFT can easily support given n:n nature.

Thank you very much for the response. I understand that there is a team working very hard to fulfill a vision & that everything is being thought out and considered for perfect results. There is some error and short hand in the wording of your responses here, that while I know that it serves a purpose, it continues to worry me as much as I am sure that it worries the community. I would like to see GRAFT succeed very much.
ppzalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:11:35 PM

27 sat and falling - RIP and fock you graft.
You had it coming after ICO of your shite at that price.
JeffJohnsonTheNameYouKnow

Activity: 41
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:13:39 PM

Why is the price of Graft tanking so hard?
ppzalex

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 05:22:10 PM

Not only graft, all coins are going down showing their true good-for-nothing worth - as soon as big daddy rockets up, all "crypto-professionals" just dump their coins to get bitcoin and then get real money, that's what it's all about.

But the fact that shite graft is plunging down faster abd deeper than other coins is also indicative of its "value".
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:14:05 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2019, 06:25:18 PM by muffinman1552

It's true that everyone is frustrated and fed up with how badly the project has done. The ICO took a horde of cash with no word on any plans to improve market value specifically; The wallet was buggy for months on end with no response from any development initiative (the QR SCAN STILL DOESN'T WORK); The wallet is not as user friendly and transparent as other apps like SQUARE Cash App; The community presence of the development team is not as cut and filtered as other projects happen to be. It's consistently a disappointment.
The only thing going for this project right now is the partnership that they retain with Verifone because even their integration with Ingenico is superseded by BITPAY.
While neither SQUARE nor BITPAY seem to have any plans to support a range of payment currency, they wouldn't have to support anything other than Bitcoin in the sector right now. Nobody wants anything but Bitcoin Litecoin or Ethereum.
 Nobody will be using their Bitcoin to buy things for another ten years.
 This project isn't even poised for profits to pour in to the market for another FIVE YEARS. What is the team going to do, let their project sit at 1 satoshi for FIVE YEARS while it becomes virtually worthless?
It was clear from the beginning that the team involved either did not think about what they were doing with market pricing values and thought that the community would just head the whole bill on some chicken scratched app template that they'll just "update later" or that they'll just not tell anyone about it, because transparency was not on their agenda.
Well, DEV TEAM WE HAVE NEWS; LATER WILL BE TOO LATE.
Fix your design and your business model before everything you've even done so far becomes worth nothing.
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 19, 2019, 06:39:27 PM

I am also sorry, but unless GRAFT can generate a built in wallet Visa Card, then it is not like Visa or MasterCard. If you cannot program a payment gateway into your app, then you are ALREADY BEHIND and you will lose to SQUARE and BITPAY and even PUNDIX because while you're twiddling your toes and shilling old books about hacking it in crypt o, those projects are being transparent and successful by getting things done RIGHT NOW.
Businesses are already stocking up on Bitcoin and entire companies that are accepting BITCOIN are involving themselves in trading operations to increase quarterly results. WHERE ARE YOU Huh
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 12:22:40 PM

I need the latest graft-wallet-cli to me,
Can someone help me?  Thank you very much

On their website there is a button on the home page that says 'download' there are links for the wallets and for other apps there.
https://www.graft.network/downloads/
proffe14

View Profile
June 20, 2019, 04:17:49 PM

I am also sorry, but unless GRAFT can generate a built in wallet Visa Card, then it is not like Visa or MasterCard. If you cannot program a payment gateway into your app, then you are ALREADY BEHIND and you will lose to SQUARE and BITPAY and even PUNDIX because while you're twiddling your toes and shilling old books about hacking it in crypt o, those projects are being transparent and successful by getting things done RIGHT NOW.
Businesses are already stocking up on Bitcoin and entire companies that are accepting BITCOIN are involving themselves in trading operations to increase quarterly results. WHERE ARE YOU Huh
Forget about graft - it's Scam - it's one good luck to them in hell
georat72

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:41:00 AM

Hello guys.
I have a problem with my cli wallet.
Downloaded latest GraftNetwork_1.8.2 , trying to Synchronize the network, but graftnoded.exe
stopped suddenly work and graft-wallet-cli.exe report not started daemon.
Please, help to start my cli wallet.
Regards
Appreciate any help
Iamtutut

Activity: 1120
Merit: 131

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 03:31:19 PM

Sauve your seed. Delete your current wallet.

Remove your previous blockchain save from %appdata%

Reinstall the wallet, open it with your seed, then resync.
muffinman1552

View Profile
June 21, 2019, 09:27:59 PM

Really though, the SQUARE CASH APP has everything . You can schedule recurring transactions; add fiat cash to the wallet directly from external accounts; buy/store/sell bitcoin; even buy things with a built in visa card. They have sponsors. I would be ecstatic to see design updates that reflect how easy it is to use that app.
Pages: « 1 ... 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 [115] 116 117 118 »
  Print  

Jump to: