Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 07:53:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11511 times)
libertyaim

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:03:58 AM

I think that with Blockchain technology is easier to "buy what you believe in". It gives us more power to show our discontent and opposition. Maybe not all of them need them, but blockchain technology itself can contribute greatly to many different fields.
lokanot0

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 09:16:47 AM

I think that we need blockchain as of now. The blockchain is an undeniably ingenious invention. By allowing digital information to be distributed but not copied, blockchain technology created the backbone of a new type of internet.
ScottAdam.

Activity: 37

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:23:01 AM

Depend on what kind of coins we're talking about, bitcoin-blockchain is necessary, we need it even though you think there is no benefit in real life but bitcoin running on blockchain and we use bitcoin which mean; we use blockchain indirectly. If we're talking about shitcoins which offers something or services but not really useful, then those coins mostly used as trading object.
Mikejones64

Activity: 86

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 09:54:23 AM

In blockchain technology, everyone has benefits.. When a businessman wants to promote his product, he will gonna use blockchain technology. It means when you are a member of blockchain you will promote the product in return of coins. The businessman will pay less compare to advertisement.
In advertising in facebook or twitter or youtube or even television, the businessman will pay a lot of money for him to advertise well, and only the company he who had contract of advertisement will be the only one who will benefit. So my answer is yes, we need blockchain technology.
CryptoGirl.y

Activity: 625
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 12:14:10 PM

In many now emerging projects and ISO, indeed, the technology of blockchain is completely useless. Moreover, it is even superfluous. Simply, developers in this way want to attract the attention and resources of investors.
But for example, in the economy or in some notarial matters, blockchain would be a good helper.
Hirameki

Activity: 176
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2018, 01:08:32 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Indeed. Blockchain can provide more security to the patforms you mentioned. Consider also the fact that most of the database are centralized which means if a hacker target them directly, they can change information that is stored and it is very crucial specially in financial institutions.

Blockchain can also provides us cheaper products and services online because it doesn't need a middle man to operate. We can transact directly from one person to another removing any commission of that middleman.

Jose Rizal

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:32:56 PM

This is not so. Blockchain technology is an essential step to real democracy. Of course the government would be against it, but it all depends on people. For example, based on the blockchain, you can build a system of elections and recall of politicians. And much more.

Well I agree with this. Blockchain technology is one of the brainchild of the modernization of the technology, I guess human lived many years ago without it even an excessive modern gadgets so we can say that this is not the only thing we should focus ourselves to, and the fact that you can eat without this is such a great thing for me. What I am trying to say we don't need blockchain but technology is acquiring it already and for us to survive we must somehow adapt to change.

mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 01:51:12 PM

of course blockchain technology is needed and blockchain technology is also very sophisticated because blockchain can record all the transcations that record very many transactions in the world can use blockchain.
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Yes we are in dire need of blockchain technology, in this digital age, we see a huge need for data processing that can improve data efficiency and flexibility. To overcome this, we have used blockchain to help companies in the banking sector by building infrastructure.
A lot in dire need of it. Like someone said while reading through the thread, in some few years from now, most of us who have aged enough to understand the way things have been in the past years with the experience with the banking system and other sectors, we would wish this technology has been in existence for a very long time ago and in the next few years we will end up wondering how we ever lived and survived without the blockchain technology. This is a great evolution that is going to be changing a whole lot of things positively.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 02:49:03 PM

I guess so, yes we need blockchain technology , because it where we see every transaction taken place and also it helps to secure all the transaction being taken place and also it support the system technology.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
PatronRH

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 03, 2018, 03:18:35 PM

I think we do as the old monetary system has proved itself to be a failure so really do need change and that is the blockchain technology as it is unmistakably simple, helps us cybernete the usual content as the registry on Blockchain allows the establishment of "smart contracts". With a reduction in manual operations, this can result in increased transparency in the execution of any type of digital contract plus transactions are without an intermediate and finally value transmissions are secured by asymmetric cryptography. Each operation is done carefully to protect your finances.

.GlobeCas.The Turest Entertainment Journey
#Licensed  #Gambling #Experienced Team #All-in-One Platform #Live Streaming #Revulotion
[Website] | [Telegram] | [Whitepaper] | [Facebook] | [Youtube] | [Twitter] | [LinkedIn] | [Medium]
raven7886
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1041

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 03:27:17 PM

I guess so, yes we need blockchain technology , because it where we see every transaction taken place and also it helps to secure all the transaction being taken place and also it support the system technology.
Yeah, as it is going to end up penetrating almost every sector that we can ever think of and disrupt a lot of things positively. It would be like a dream come true to the real world, because as things are going, blockchain technology will bring a lot of ease to the way things are done, from the banking sector to the health sector to the educational sector to the agricultural sector, name them! Even from the way things have been thus far, I am beginning to wonder how we actually survived all these while without it.
Gaff

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 04, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Yeah, as it is going to end up penetrating almost every sector that we can ever think of and disrupt a lot of things positively. It would be like a dream come true to the real world, because as things are going, blockchain technology will bring a lot of ease to the way things are done, from the banking sector to the health sector to the educational sector to the agricultural sector, name them! Even from the way things have been thus far, I am beginning to wonder how we actually survived all these while without it.
The use of blockchain will involve all parties collectively tracking the movement of the product and transactions recorded on the ledger can never be altered. The implementation of blockchain technology is very helpful, there is a single source of truth and early detection of human error since all parties refer to the same data due to single shared ledger. Moreover, security is ensured that it's of high priority and regulatory compliance is developed through transparent audits.
Lauff

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 01:31:09 PM

I am just confused at the way the whole place is, it seems unorganized although it looks legit. And I think a network that still uses blockchain technology to develop itself and serve its users
effectively
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:03:42 AM

"Do we need blockchain technology?"

Decades from now (if it takes that long) we will wonder how we functioned before it.
Honestly bro! I must give us some kudos to have really been functioning all these while looking at the way things are playing out gradually and the possibility of how things are going to be changing hugely with the blockchain technology over the years.

I am not even sure it is going to be up to a decade from now before we start seeing real life cases of the technology taking the present age, and I can imagine what the better world that the newer generations are going to be meeting.
weblouartisan

Activity: 448

Lets Go Adab

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:19:18 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Obviously yes, we need block chain in order for us to mine coins we are interested to get, that is the reason why there are a lot of miners today who are looking for software who suits their gpu the best to get more coins.

DgurJIupyf

Activity: 392

http://o-tu.ru/

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:30:39 AM

I agree with you that there are a lot of unnecessary coins on the blockchain system. But from this diversity today can form something promising and interesting in the future. Given example. The creators of video hosting YouTube and did not think that they will be the number one in the world. But see how it happened. Her bought Google and untwisted very much. Microsoft also bought coins and create their own ready-made blockchain system. Now all of these interesting developments, the rich and the big whales will buy and do the merge

eneifed

Activity: 40

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 06:56:29 AM

The huge number of so many coins is certainly debatable as it is hampering the growth of good coins. Blockchain is very much needed for all coins.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 07:08:30 AM

technologist blcockhain adlah technology like big data that the history of transactions that always created, of course we need blockchain technology because with blockchain technology you can record all transactions that occur and you can also provide snagat notes that special for you save in blocckhain.
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:52:01 AM

Indeed right now many different kind altcoin in market. In positive ways, we have many option to investing our money. Some altcoin is utility token for their product and its backed by reputable company.
Every altcoin have different purpose and its creating competition on market and i think it will creating healthy market for new investor
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: