Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 08:38:41 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11511 times)
joyclicks

Activity: 64
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:18:39 AM

I don't care about how highers of technology by blockchain, I am focus on how can I increase and take much profit with bitcoin and altcoin investment, trying buy altcoin or bitcoin at lower price and keep selling when higher price of bitcoin or altcoin. Always doing the same thing every day.
In this day even the governments do not know all about blockchain technology. For a common man it is impossible to understand the basic features and benefits of this technology. We should wait little more to see this technology overtaking the world. In my opinion it will not long time because the effects of blockchain technology is already appearing in the world.

FANFARE ◄◄◄◄ The World’s First Blockchain-Powered Social Commerce Community►►►► (https://tokensale.fanfare.global/)
Beegovere

Activity: 86
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:33:10 AM

if you tell people how much this protection system is perfect at the moment, it will be their requirement, which will have to provide the market

Of course we need blockchain technology in the future. it has already started work but still people are not ready to accept blockchain technology even governments are doing their survey about this technology and when the complete they research and realize that it is good for the people and economy as well they will allow this technology in their respective countries.
blue_nexus15

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

█ J A X N E T W O R K █

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 06:53:32 AM

blockchain for efficiency, clarity and safety. Products based on blockchain technology have been launched to actively serve the people. Decentralization helps people to use safe, fast and save their time for other tasks. It can be said that "blockchain is the technology of the public".

Delmore

Activity: 37

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:47:14 AM

Blockchain will change the world easily because now many companies want to use the blockchain technology for maintaining records viewable which makes them maintain transparency way. So blockchain will easily increase economic growth because of many major companies showing interest towards blockchain.
Blockchain will bring innovation in our lives. It is the technology of new generation. We will enjoy blockchain benefits in the near futures. I think it will not too much time to take over the world. Everyone will accept this technology enthusiastically when he aware of the features of this technology. New technology, new currency and new world are waiting for us.
yitzjoe

Activity: 390
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

blockchain will be more useful in real activities such as in agriculture. medicine, education where it is not directly related to money or trade, but it will be obsolete because people will prioritize business and investment, which drives blockchain to go with new projects and ICOs that they create in a very good concept but the reality is fake and happens many ICOs are scam. so it's time to push blockchain for real activities to be more useful for all
okala

Activity: 980
Merit: 114

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:40:10 AM

I believe we need blockchain technology especially now that the fiat system cannot long help resolve most of the financial crisis we are facing across the world.  Blockchain technology is the future and that is why we need it more than any form of money.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 08:47:50 AM

Of course, we need the blockchain technology, because you can see how many discoveries there were in different areas with the help of the blockchain and how the cryptocurrency world is developing rapidly. Blockchain technology does not stand at one place and is constantly evolving and will be able to improve our future.
Altf4

Activity: 322

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:50:21 AM

Blockchain technology is important in this cyptocurrency technology , it will be used to collect umportants datas which are not adjustable and will be used as future referrences , blockchain technology will give a transparency of all the datas stored and be used to run the business , so blockchain technology is of help to cryptocurrency world.

nazaididuan1

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:03:25 AM

There are many application cases for blockchain, such as digital currency, payment clearing, digital bills, bank credit management, equity certification and exchange securities trading, insurance management, financial auditing and so on.
So we need to use blockchain to change our lives!

⮘Pre-ICO Start - 27.04.2018⮚ ⮘https://wbb.io/⮚
ganjasmokingg

Activity: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:20:29 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

I think blockchain is very necessary to preserve your money. It is actually a very useful technology for us to manage or deal with different Crypto. Or used for access to other ICOs that may be ICO's we will not need to use blockchain but it is an indispensable technology.
heleng05

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:27:37 PM

Yes there are a lot's of currency that are never gonna stand this past few years that are useless but still they try to exist if they can be use in the economy and community. And I think trying to make a currency to be on the list is a better sign that currency is really needed to make a progress in technology.

lingwistiko

╔►[FILIPINO Translator]◄╝

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:36:20 PM

Blockchain technology is already famous and widely used among entities that wanted their operation to be more competitive or go ahead against its competitors. The integration of blockchain technology into business nowadays is really proliferating fast that is why companies are also in the race to adopt it in order for them not be left in the dust.

k1ng0fBTC

Activity: 83
Merit: 3

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:48:40 PM

I think different blockchains for specific markets makes the market more competitive. All these competitiveness benefits us consumers in the end. Besides, if a blockchain survives after its ICO, it will die after a year without a strong project to back it up. It is a natural dynamic for weak ICOs to weed oht the weak ones.
Yeah you are right but I think it would not be possible because people are not ready for one blockchain and when there is more than one technology, it would be difficult to claim in the market because of the people’s choice. I think one blockchain technology is enough for the whole world. No need for many technologies because of the confusion in selection.
hero1111

Activity: 1582
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:26:48 PM

Universities start to give education about Blockchain technology and it shows us blockchain technology will be future technology. There are many useful functions in Blockchain technology and these functions will make us live easy it is our reason why we need blockchain.
Vinz1978

Activity: 225

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:38:48 PM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

in the first place without Blockchain technology there is now Bitcoin or crypto currency for sure. But because of this technology the world of decentralization has begun to spread out all around the world. Also some of the company which is traditional they accept and applied Blockchain to their business. it could be that for some other people who don't understand yet what does the blockchain all about, they can say its not necessary,  but if they find out the catch of it for sure they will also realize that blockchain in our time is needed.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:45:27 PM

of course because the existence of the blockchain system can make it easier for us to make transactions that are faster and safer too, because blockchain technology is transparent and will be used by many companies later
Ladysmith

Activity: 179
Merit: 16

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 03:50:56 PM

Blockchain is extremely useful in finally creating a world democracy, giving opportunity to everyone regardless of place of birth, and culling corruption in businesses and governments, which is the cause of many of the world's problems.
BitcoinTurk

Activity: 1624
Merit: 624

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:08:47 PM

This technology has entered our lives so fast that unfortunately, the whole world has not been able to adapt to this system. In addition to the ease of use and the innovations and facilities it offers to our lives, we can see that this technology is now in every aspect of our lives. In a very short period of time, blockchain technology and similar technologies have become so widespread that we can see these innovations from the health sector to the education sector. This technology, which is an important step in terms of technology, will undoubtedly make our lives easier and it seems likely that it will add innovations to our lives in the future.
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 07:23:58 PM

You are right and so many of this projects are the cause of all the crises we are having on the blockchain network and also this have lead to high rate of scam project due to their inability to get use in the real life like making it to the exchange and staying on the market and be able to increase in value, mean while the blockchain is now over congested.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:08:16 PM

Universities start to give education about Blockchain technology and it shows us blockchain technology will be future technology. There are many useful functions in Blockchain technology and these functions will make us live easy it is our reason why we need blockchain.
it is good step to teach about blockchain to all student because they are going to be our future investors and traders so they actually need to know what blockchain is and how they can use it, in these days of smartness we really need blockchain for the fairness and transparency of our fast transaction, all ICO project that are existing in the market uses blockchain technology for transaction.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: