Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 03:53:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Do we need blockchain technology?  (Read 11511 times)
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 10:48:14 PM

Before asking why do we need blockchain technology, I would like to answer what blockchain technology really is? Blockchain technology is digitized, decentralised and public ledger of all cryptocurrency. It can be used in tracking, recording and etc. So why do we need it? Because in transaction, we need a fair and seeing our transaction on a block can give by blockchain technology.

max fray

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 29, 2018, 11:05:38 PM

We do really need blockchain technology because it is not only about digital currencies - it can be utilized in various spheres of our life starting from data storage and ending with the elections system.
Do we need all those tons of altcoins? Of course no, and life will set things straight and let survive only those alts that are supported by a clearly demanded product.
All in all, I personally continue believing in the long life of blockchain and wait eagerly for all the news regarding its use in everyday life.

geberger

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:23:19 AM

For a lot of project blockchain is a complete waste of resources. I do not need a blockchain to count the apples on my appletree. But for some complex (financial) applications blockchain is the most important invention since eh applications
Blockchain is an important source in IT community and most of business man use this technology to get profits.
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 01, 2018, 05:20:32 PM

I think for make data more secure we need blockchain technology because this technology provides such a decentralised p2p solutions for storing data into decentralised storage. if you have private key than only you have the access of data. Now a days we are storing data on cloud which is not secure at all. BUT blockchain can be the solution.

jcarlo

Activity: 798

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:01:06 AM

Blockchain technology is very useful and can implemented in bussiness and government service. Its keep security on the data and i think blockchain technology needed to make more eficient and creating a transparant system
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:50:15 AM

Blockchain is needed irrespective of the economic status of a country. It helps businesses to improve upon their payments. Also, Blockchain allows people especially the low class in our societies to invest and make profits in projects. This is the true definition of revolutionizing entrepreneurship by Blockchain.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
hastag_80

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 12:50:19 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

In case of Bitcoin. Of course, I agree.
What about ETH? I agree too.

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

There are too many projects  that we don't really need it on blockchain.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Definetly,if you are a blochain lover you need the blockchain technology,even though your still consisting on how many struggle into this drought day of crypto,otherwise not all the time its still in the rain,maybe soon the sunshine coming for us,so we must still hold on and wait the moment when the market will going back growth again.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
wahyu wida

Activity: 826
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:21:21 AM

Hello everyone.

When I see there are too many ICO and shitcoins on novaexchange. I keep asking myself: do we really need blockchain technology?

But, have a look at the others on the market. I don't even know why should people use their service. There is no real use in real life.

An ad management system on blockchain? - We already had Google Ads & Facebook Ads.
A social network on blockchain? (steem) - Do we? I don't see anything but a centralized forum hosted on a random hosting using its currency to pay for the writers.

Sometimes, I think there is a black swan (Blockchain is useless in real life) lurking around.

Please enlighten me.

Definetly,if you are a blochain lover you need the blockchain technology,even though your still consisting on how many struggle into this drought day of crypto,otherwise not all the time its still in the rain,maybe soon the sunshine coming for us,so we must still hold on and wait the moment when the market will going back growth again.
i think there are many who know blockchain, and they know its advantages, including banks and large companies. Our hope is that blockchain will bring cryptocurrency into it
Janation

Activity: 1722
Merit: 528

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

I dont think any country or economy can live peacefully without blockchain technology. We all have to get a feel of how blockchain technology will positively help the economies worldwide.

Blockchain is a technology, the most common definition of it is the application of science to make our lives more easier and efficient. It maybe great to have this in a country it is not really essential for living.

The same as other technology, it is really great to have them but I don't think we can say that people can't live without it, right? We can just say that we can't live with without it since we are used to have technology in our lives. I know that it is essential in a country since most of their activities is really needing a technology with them but in terms of living, it is not really essential.
redsap

Activity: 336

Harmony for One and All

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 02:45:21 AM

blockchain are technology that we needed in the future, this thing is still in development but we realize that we need some fast transaction in economical and blockchain giving us that technology that can make it happen, but still like i said is still in developement for complete, need a time to using it full progres

Spaffin

Activity: 1316
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2018, 05:05:13 AM

Blockchain technology is not only a cryptocurrency. Although here your reasoning is also not entirely correct. We need a lot of different types of tokens, they have a real product and a great practical application. However, the development of their projects will occur over the years. You, apparently, need everything now and immediately. This does not always work.

For the first time, blockchain technology creates the possibility of uniting general information across the entire planet, which can be used in real time and in rapidly changing conditions due to the fact that these large databases of various information can be stored on the Internet absolutely safe and this security is provided by the blockchain technology.

FXBOX    [TelegramTwitter ]  ▞  GAMEFI  ◼  NFT  ◼  DEFI  ◼  CURRENCY TRADING
██████████████████  PLAY 2 EARN FINANCIAL GAMES  ██████████████████
INVESTINGTRADINGLOTTERYMARKET PREDICTIONS     ◖ READ MORE
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:38:15 AM

Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me.

if it is useless, it wont be so many people enthusiastic about it.
Cruxer

Activity: 184

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:42:54 AM

Re: Do we need blockchain technology?
no we dont, bitcoin does
people often forget that requirement to blockchain to work properly is to have super computer power securing it
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:06:40 AM

Definitely yes, because people always seek for an innovation that will help our community to be more productive in terms of having a transaction. Well, those other coins definitely have some purpose like adding them to the crypto market to be used as a digital product. I mean we can have some profits from it through trading.
yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 06:15:02 PM

Hello everyone.

Please enlighten me.

i think there are many who know blockchain, and they know its advantages, including banks and large companies. Our hope is that blockchain will bring cryptocurrency into it
We know it and we use it, blockchain is the most famous wallet which people use to make investment it, there are a lot of advantages which needs some skills to use, we should try increase our knowledge about crypto currency if we will use wallet such as blockchain so it will make investment safe, now there are a lot of companies and factories who are even switching to blockchain technology now.
AlexKr

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 08:59:08 PM

I think that behind this technology is the future. Already, its advantages are obvious to many.
SkvorNyc777

Activity: 308

Swipe!

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 11:51:38 PM

Surely we need it because it can seriously improve our economical system and nearly completely eliminate corruption in future.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:25:05 AM

For now, I think you wouldn't appreciate it, but when time comes when Google and Facebook became inoperative, then that will be the time we will come to appreciate the technologies block chain is offering like social media, video streaming sites and even the one that looks like Spotify. The sites that we have now will not remain forever. Look what happened to friendster. Soon enough Facebook will be the same. We really need block chain technologies because they are the ones who can ride the fast paced lifestyle of people

sambel90129

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 12:44:25 AM

Many countries should have adopted blockchain technology, because we see that in some countries, especially developing countries, corruption is very rampant, they are very easy to put their stolen money in several banks untouched by law, but if the country wants to use blockchain technology in their decentralized currency, then it can be ascertained criminals will think many times to escape their illicit money because the movement of large amounts of money will be easily detected by law enforcement ..
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 03, 2018, 01:11:50 AM

We know it and we use it, blockchain is the most famous wallet which people use to make investment it, there are a lot of advantages which needs some skills to use, we should try increase our knowledge about crypto currency if we will use wallet such as blockchain so it will make investment safe, now there are a lot of companies and factories who are even switching to blockchain technology now.
It may be true that blockchain is already known by many people, but they are still reluctant to really try to do it. They just pay attention to this technology continues to grow without ever having the desire to have, of course with some for those who are still reluctant. Maybe because the blockchain is still questionable in its legacy, there are still many blockchain and cryptocurrency that must be tested for safety because there are not a few people out there who are losing because of this technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: