Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:19:14 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion  (Read 28776 times)
Startup11

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 10:43:04 PM

Alright... sounds good. But what can we do with it en why do we need DOV? Can someone give me (a few) examples?  Huh
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 10:38:47 AM

Alright... sounds good. But what can we do with it en why do we need DOV? Can someone give me (a few) examples?  Huh

From my understanding it's API sharing between companies - for example, data on trains can be crossed with data on weather or data from in-car computers can be bought and sold, or insurance companies who install black boxes to record driving behaviour can make that data available.

There are so many data sets arising from transport and I believe DOVU will make them available on a blockchain-based network so companies and individuals can do research and cross different sets for data insight. At the moment nobody shares this stuff but DOVU will help learning and this is why the government backed them in the early stage as it ticks the box for 'smart cities' agenda.

it is more for companies than individuals but the system will support individuals selling their data to the grid.
JelenaKoen

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:01:17 AM

This looks like a really high quality project - where are you based?

Hi,
We are based in London.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:14:26 AM

Following this thread,seems a great project

Hi,

Thank you for your endorsement and support.
Stay tuned, there are amazing things coming up in the next few months.

cheers
Token_Market

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:26:22 AM

An Interview with DOVU - CMO, Arwen Smit, explaining a bit more on how DOVU operates and their mission to shape data sharing within the mobility ecosystem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tt0bHDtDusE&t=35s
JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:38:58 AM

Alright... sounds good. But what can we do with it en why do we need DOV? Can someone give me (a few) examples?  Huh

From my understanding it's API sharing between companies - for example, data on trains can be crossed with data on weather or data from in-car computers can be bought and sold, or insurance companies who install black boxes to record driving behaviour can make that data available.

There are so many data sets arising from transport and I believe DOVU will make them available on a blockchain-based network so companies and individuals can do research and cross different sets for data insight. At the moment nobody shares this stuff but DOVU will help learning and this is why the government backed them in the early stage as it ticks the box for 'smart cities' agenda.

it is more for companies than individuals but the system will support individuals selling their data to the grid.

Hi BitcoinUK media,

Thank you for this summary, its exactly what DOVU is going to do!
Really nicely put!

Cheers
JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:58:09 AM

Hey!! need spanish translator?? Smiley

Hi Zaktor21,

Please follow the link https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116852.0

JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:21:48 PM

briliant project, i like this project and i will be support team untill end ico. good luck for all

Hi Jankhot,

Thanks a lot for the endorsement and the support.

Cheers
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:50:33 PM

DOVU Board Welcomes Two New Advisors to Blockchain-powered Mobility Project

The blockchain transport data initiative, which is backed by Jaguar Land Rover’s innovation arm InMotion Ventures, aims to revolutionise the way the mobility industry accesses vital information.

DOVU, the forward-thinking blockchain initiative that aims to create an open, transparent market for transport data, is announcing the arrival of two new advisors to their board. Rob Jones and Lars Klawitter bring exceptional experience of both the transport and cryptocurrency worlds.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/dovu-board-welcomes-two-new-advisors/

Token_Market

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:06:10 AM

Dovu will be hosting another AMA today at 14:00 BST. The link will be shared on Facebook and Twitter at 13:00 BST (zoom.us link). Great opportunity to ask the team any questions you might have around the DOVU project.
miha74

Activity: 504
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:15:14 AM

Brilliant idea by the devs . I am hoping to join the ICO . It can fire. Perhaps, I'll take a closer look at the project. I'll wait for more information))
JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:09:04 PM

Brilliant idea by the devs . I am hoping to join the ICO . It can fire. Perhaps, I'll take a closer look at the project. I'll wait for more information))

Hi miha74,

Thank for your support. You can find more details about our project at www.dovu.io/whitepaper
In case you would like to get more details about the pre sale, please send us an email to support@dovu.io

Cheers
JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 02:49:03 PM

Dovu will be hosting another AMA today at 14:00 BST. The link will be shared on Facebook and Twitter at 13:00 BST (zoom.us link). Great opportunity to ask the team any questions you might have around the DOVU project.

Wink
ollivander7

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 10:57:26 AM

DOVU is the next revolutionary wave of mobility. Amazing real world application and unlimited potential. Smiley Smiley
JelenaKoen

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 02:12:16 PM

DOVU is the next revolutionary wave of mobility. Amazing real world application and unlimited potential. Smiley Smiley

Hi ollivandre7,

Thank you for your support and endorsement.
Stay tuned for more amazing things that are about to come.

Cheers
Token_Market

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 08:17:19 AM

TechCrunch reviews Jaguar Land Rover backing DOVU to bring Blockchain into the Mobility Infrastructure
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2116249.0
Vladdirescu87

Activity: 966
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 05:51:24 PM

Expert on Blockchain-backed firms David Drake Joins DOVU Advisory Board

The blockchain mobility project welcomes the entrepreneur and investor, whose previous successes include Alibaba and Lyft.

DOVU, the blockchain marketplace for transport data, is announcing the addition of a new and highly experienced advisor to their team. David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital, will provide counsel on critical issues including investor relations and international business development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/david-drake-joins-dovu-advisory-board/

unusualfacts30

Activity: 1540
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 06:05:12 PM

Expert on Blockchain-backed firms David Drake Joins DOVU Advisory Board

The blockchain mobility project welcomes the entrepreneur and investor, whose previous successes include Alibaba and Lyft.

DOVU, the blockchain marketplace for transport data, is announcing the addition of a new and highly experienced advisor to their team. David Drake, Chairman at LDJ Capital, will provide counsel on critical issues including investor relations and international business development.

Read the full article: https://coinidol.com/david-drake-joins-dovu-advisory-board/

Great news. I'm looking into this project and it seems like it has top notch team behind it. adding to my bookmarks for later read.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
deddod01

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 03:59:24 AM

strange, why campaign results in bountyportal dovu my account be lost

zeezoky

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 04:04:43 AM

Note the drop of the coin, but the details of the drop have not been seen, neither the time nor the address
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: