Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:34:13 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion  (Read 28776 times)
BatkaFromMinsk

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 07:21:23 PM

What is the current token valuation?
Nikobitkoint54097

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

Blockchain Identity Verification

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:05:07 AM

Hi! The company Bounty is over! why I did not get tokens for participation?
Many are indignant that they did not receive tokens, or they did not receive the whole part. As I understand it, the company promised to fix everything in a short time
The only question is how short will these terms be !? I have already voiced much of this problem, and the administration has not given a single answer! And while I was trying to solve my problem, I noticed that many bounty members faced the same problem!

blocklancer8

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:46:52 PM

why my point has not been shared to my eth: 0xD74167d9633a33FE67Bb241C22a8Ed6ca92Fd9a9

kaasy.ai        Artificial Intelligence Algorithms on Blockchain                                               Knowledge As A Service +
                        Public ICO is live!        BUY KAAS TOKEN NOW                                         Distributed Infrastructure As A Service
Whitepaper     Telegram     2-Pages Paper     Twitter     Facebook     Discord     BTC ANN          = Plug-and-play skills, on demand
Cauchy

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 06:48:32 PM

Many are indignant that they did not receive tokens, or they did not receive the whole part. As I understand it, the company promised to fix everything in a short time
The only question is how short will these terms be !? I have already voiced much of this problem, and the administration has not given a single answer! And while I was trying to solve my problem, I noticed that many bounty members faced the same problem!

Its only been alot of talk and broken promises. By far the worst managed campaing and lack of transparency of any Campaign I participated in. No wonder the ICO did not raise more than they did (pre-token sale collected main funds)
SpringfieldM1A

Activity: 966
Merit: 550

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:16:51 PM

Projects like this dovu, humaniq, ripple etc. I think that they can be valued in very long walks (ripple has already been assessed). The reason for the high amount of tokens is not that the tokens are held by investors, but the companies are used by users. This will take time. But this was not nice to fall  when everything was rising. I think everyone escaped with prestige subcoins during this process. I expect it to be $ 1 this month.
luksbit

Activity: 1204
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 11:37:49 PM

What is the current token valuation?

Valuation or value of the token? If it is the value of the token $$ the same can be followed in the coinmarketcap: $ 0.193931
Fiat Hodler

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:01:54 AM

Will Dovu be listed on other exchanges soon?
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:30:03 AM

Hi Dev,

I'd like to translate your whitepaper to Romanian.
Please let me know if you'll need it.

Thanks
HansWermhat

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 03:55:04 PM

So where is the updated road map? We where supposed to have it this week.
GamerGenie

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:06:52 AM

So where is the updated road map? We where supposed to have it this week.
https://twitter.com/dovuapi/status/929017195161620481
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:48:43 PM

Post-ICO Interview with DOVU CMO Arwen Smit

https://www.chipin.com/post-ico-interview-dovu-cmo-arwen-smit/

transforming the mobility space is not a one-person mission. DOVU has close relationships in the transportation ecosystem, adding to its sector expertise. Partnerships are key to gaining market share. InMotion Ventures, the wholly owned subsidiary of Jaguar Land Rover, is an investor and partner to DOVU, amplifying its connections in the mobility space. Announcements on partnerships with other OEMs will follow soon. Also, DOVU is working with KPMG to make sure it’s structured correctly, ready to scale globally.

Secondly, there is a worrying trend in the industry. There are over 1000 ERC-20 tokens, leading to siloed communities – one of the very things blockchain intends to solve. DOVU wants to shift the focus from isolated ecosystems to the underlying blockchain technology, by being interoperable with other blockchain protocols (e.g. IOTA and Ethereum). Combined with intuitive UX, demystifying the benefits of blockchain technology, this positions the DOV token to be the global unit of value for the mobility and transportation ecosystem.

Lastly, the core team consists of entrepreneurs, blockchain developers, product marketers, product designers and legal experts – all with significant experience shipping and supporting products used by millions of people. The team knows how to build a global business, having worked with the likes of Google, Mercedes, Microsoft, Jaguar, Ethereum, Facebook, CERN, BP, and Rolls Royce.............

nitinum

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:06:56 PM

Good Luck))
zhongzy

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 02:12:40 PM

sure ,it will ,but need time ,right? i hope DOVU project will success on road map timeline ,that's better then hit exchange .
JelenaKoen

Activity: 127

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:14:34 PM

Heelo Devs, I have some DOV in my wallet but it seems to be different from what is listed on cmc.
Please check this contract address and tell me this is linked to your project or not. Thanks
0x95EF50Ed0611c111c6014A879217BF8F64CfE790
NO one ready to help me out? please give me a short reply to this question

Hi,
Can you please sent this request to support@tokenmarket.net and put support@dovu.io in cc?

Thanks
DOVU
JelenaKoen

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 05:45:01 PM

sure ,it will ,but need time ,right? i hope DOVU project will success on road map timeline ,that's better then hit exchange .

Hi,
thanks for the support. You can find our updated road map in our blog https://blog.dovu.io/product-roadmap-and-token-news-15b62379d8b1

Cheers
DOVU
JelenaKoen

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 10:38:22 AM

Hi, can you please direct this question to support@tokenmarket.com with support@dovu.io in cc?

Thanks
DOVU
JelenaKoen

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:31:59 AM

It was nice to get a reward for the bounty company! Although the funds are not large, I, just like a newcomer, are just right. So to say to start Smiley

Its nice to hear possitive feedback, thank you

Best,
DOVU
HansWermhat

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:54:02 PM

Thanks for the updated roadmap! How many tokens will be burned?
JelenaKoen

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 01:57:17 PM

HI,

All the boutny issue should been fixed now.
In case you are still facing any problems, please contact us at support@dovu.io and tokenmarket who was in change of the token and bounty distribution to support@tokenmarket.net

best,
DOVU
nick777

Activity: 527
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:46:26 AM

When burning unsold tokens originally allocated to the token sale ?

███
██▀
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██▄
███
     ▄█████████████████████████████▄    ▄████████▄▄    ▄▄████████▄▄     ▄▄████████▄▄
    █████████████████████████████████ ▄█████████████ ▄██████████████▄▄▄██████████████▄
   ████▀                ▄▄▄▄     ▀██ ▄████▀    ▀▀██▀▄█████▀▀   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▀▀█████▄
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄███▀         ▄████▀         ▄████▀         ███████         █████▄
    ▀██████████████▄  ████          ████           ████▀           █████           █████
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄ ████         ▄████          ▄████            █████           █████
                ▄████ ▀████▄▄    ▄▄████▀ ▄▄     ▄▄████             █████           █████
████████████████████   ▀██████████████▀▄█████████████              █████           █████
██████████████████▀       ▀▀██████▀▀    ▀█████████▀▀               █████           █████
.....SOOM 4th Blockchain

███
▀██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
▄██
███
SOOM Blockchain    ███
    ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
█  ███
    ███
    ███

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄█████       ██████████▄
▄██████  ▄▄▄  ███████████▄
███████  ▄▄▄  ████████████
███████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███████
▀██████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄    ██████▀
▀█████            █████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Whitepaper

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀▀███▄
▄███████████▀▀▀      ████▄
██████▀▀▀       ▄    █████
███▄         ▄█▀    ██████
██████▄    ▄█▀      ██████
█████████▄█▀       ███████
▀██████████  ▄     ██████▀
▀█████████ ███▄  ██████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Official - News
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: