Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 02:51:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: ANN [DOV] DOVU - Blockchain for Mobility backed by InMotion  (Read 28775 times)
Beyerd17

Activity: 826
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 01, 2018, 10:51:24 PM

This Looks promising, Going to Buy and HODL,
Especially in Todays Down market! 1,000x in 3yrs.

I wonder if DOVU will get into the Insurance side of this as well the process is already there to me, and would really bump up the demand.
Speaking of demand, I don't see how Etherium can handle the Transactions Per Second this will need when its going,
 Maybe Raiden will help?
 I suspect a 3rd gen Platform or 3.5 Gen Like NULS would be a better fit for this to run on?

Looks good at first instance. Can anyone please tell me what would make this a buy and hold. Why should I invest in this and not some other project?
ibeta

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2018, 03:30:27 AM

What wallet does it use ? Or link?
JelenaKoen

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 03:02:05 PM

This Looks promising, Going to Buy and HODL,
Especially in Todays Down market! 1,000x in 3yrs.

I wonder if DOVU will get into the Insurance side of this as well the process is already there to me, and would really bump up the demand.
Speaking of demand, I don't see how Etherium can handle the Transactions Per Second this will need when its going,
 Maybe Raiden will help?
 I suspect a 3rd gen Platform or 3.5 Gen Like NULS would be a better fit for this to run on?

Looks good at first instance. Can anyone please tell me what would make this a buy and hold. Why should I invest in this and not some other project?

here is the answer https://www.automotiveworld.com/news-releases/bmw-group-uk-announces-chosen-start-ups-innovation-lab/
joejingojack

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:59:18 PM

Another scam on board with 14 out of 15 token ratio held by the team!
14/15 OF THE TOKENS NOT IN CIRCULATION.
63M IN CIRCULATION OUT OF 963M.
DO YOU UNDERSTAND HOW MUCH IS THAT?
Well, let me explain it to you more clearly.
It's almost ALL OF THE TOKENS.
The next Ripple scam. Congratulations!
easytipz

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:23:56 AM

Interested. Looking for more information...
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 11:08:25 AM

Inclusion of Dovu in BMW Innovation Lab (February 05)
https://coindar.org/en/event/dovu-dovu-inclusion-of-dovu-in-bmw-innovation-lab-3055
yweetot

Activity: 385
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:02 PM

Did not see any details Huh

yweetot

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:32:34 PM

What does it mean? Is circulation too little? But did not a small number of people attend before the ICO? Huh

Aksakal

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:52:02 PM
Last edit: February 09, 2018, 07:19:21 PM by Aksakal

Hello Jelena,

is there a chat channel with Dovu admins, where i can ask abouth project (joining a new exchange etc.) something like Telegram or Discord?

Edit: I found it. Thanks.
Jsu

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:56:50 PM

Hello Jelena,

is there a chat channel with Dovu admins, where i can ask abouth project (joining a new exchange etc.) something like Telegram or Discord?

Here you go: https://t.me/dovuico
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 07:02:34 PM

February Update (February 09)
https://coindar.org/en/event/dovu-dovu-february-update-3358
johnyyy

Activity: 31

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:49:35 AM

Hello!

Circulating Supply
63,793,250 DOVU
Total Supply
963,761,390 DOVU

Where are other tookens? Are they held by the team?
Do you have the roadmap?

Can I get invite link for telegram and for discord? The links on first page are expired.

Evlve

Activity: 48

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:01:48 AM

This is the most common criticism I see of this project. People really need to do their research a little better. Especially before calling projects a scam; it essentially amounts to I DIDNT LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL BUT LOOK AT THIS SUPERFICIALLY SCARY THING.

I'll be generous though.

.3B tokens were available in the token sale they actually ended up burning .236  (not exact amounts) hence the 63 mil in circulating supply i.e. Tradeable

.42B tokens are allocated to a user growth fund. These are earned by contributing to the quality of the ecosystem. These can only be used within the DOVU ecosystem for value added services. Unused user growth fund tokens get returned after 6 months to be used for new users. In other words these won't be traded on exchanges they'll be used in the ecosystem that DOVU creates

.18B for team building. These are vested in six month installments. These could be exchanged and added to the circulating supply.

.3B are reserved/locked down for two years

1.5 mil for the bounty

So the team has 3x the circulating supply but divided up into 4 installments so that should be a pretty gradual introduction into circulation. Not to mention with everything the team is accomplishing it's highly unlikely they devalue their own token by dumping

And a little under 5x after two years. Based on their very aggressive road map DOVU is going to be rocking by then. Will it cause some inflation and FUD? Yes but I don't think that will impact anything in the next 18 months, and even then this is one of the most professional teams I've ever seen. They aren't hyping and pumping, they are delivering solid content about their project, nailing milestones (BMW pilots and probably many more in the coming months), and for them to build all that then destroy their token but market selling .3B is highly unlikely. They'll get what they've earned and enjoy the rest as they continue to grow. That's just my opinion after looking into this for a few months I could be wrong, but that's my wager

Source
https://dovu.io/whitepaper.pdf

Roadmap is in there too.

The team really hasn't gotten the credit they deserve for what they're doing at the moment. Luckily that means very cheap tokens for anyone that agrees.

JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:26:37 AM

Hi,
We will be releasing more details in the weeks to come.
It has to be coordinated with BMW PR releases,
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:33:00 AM

Look what we have here . It has been quite a while since I heard the last of Dovu from bitcointalk forum. This was a promising project and now making a noise once again.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:34:03 AM

Hello Jelena,

Here you go: https://t.me/dovuico

just a small correction, this is an old link. Here is the new one https://t.me/dovuofficial

JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:37:43 AM

Look what we have here . It has been quite a while since I heard the last of Dovu from bitcointalk forum. This was a promising project and now making a noise once again.

Yes, we were quite busy with our travelling and the BMW project, sorry for neglecting the forum Smiley
We are looking into hiring another community manager so we can keep up with all the channels.
JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:41:49 AM

This is the most common criticism I see of this project. People really need to do their research a little better. Especially before calling projects a scam; it essentially amounts to I DIDNT LOOK INTO THIS AT ALL BUT LOOK AT THIS SUPERFICIALLY SCARY THING.

I'll be generous though.

.3B tokens were available in the token sale they actually ended up burning .236  (not exact amounts) hence the 63 mil in circulating supply i.e. Tradeable

.42B tokens are allocated to a user growth fund. These are earned by contributing to the quality of the ecosystem. These can only be used within the DOVU ecosystem for value added services. Unused user growth fund tokens get returned after 6 months to be used for new users. In other words these won't be traded on exchanges they'll be used in the ecosystem that DOVU creates

.18B for team building. These are vested in six month installments. These could be exchanged and added to the circulating supply.

.3B are reserved/locked down for two years

1.5 mil for the bounty

So the team has 3x the circulating supply but divided up into 4 installments so that should be a pretty gradual introduction into circulation. Not to mention with everything the team is accomplishing it's highly unlikely they devalue their own token by dumping

And a little under 5x after two years. Based on their very aggressive road map DOVU is going to be rocking by then. Will it cause some inflation and FUD? Yes but I don't think that will impact anything in the next 18 months, and even then this is one of the most professional teams I've ever seen. They aren't hyping and pumping, they are delivering solid content about their project, nailing milestones (BMW pilots and probably many more in the coming months), and for them to build all that then destroy their token but market selling .3B is highly unlikely. They'll get what they've earned and enjoy the rest as they continue to grow. That's just my opinion after looking into this for a few months I could be wrong, but that's my wager

Source
https://dovu.io/whitepaper.pdf

Roadmap is in there too.

The team really hasn't gotten the credit they deserve for what they're doing at the moment. Luckily that means very cheap tokens for anyone that agrees.

Thank you for this!
JelenaKoen

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 11:44:40 AM

Hello!

Circulating Supply
63,793,250 DOVU
Total Supply
963,761,390 DOVU

Where are other tokens? Are they held by the team?
Do you have the roadmap?

Can I get invite link for telegram and for discord? The links on the first page are expired.

Hi,

sure, link to our Telegram channel is https://t.me/dovuofficial
yweetot

View Profile
February 15, 2018, 09:12:05 AM

::)It feels like there's not much attention.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: