Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:44:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi  (Read 6934 times)
zentdex

Activity: 196
Merit: 274

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:38:33 AM

If bitcoin can be connected in taxi payment, with bitcoin we can pay in a split second and furthermore quick. we simply need to have an essential thought for the proprietors of taxi organizations in numerous nations. this will make all exchanges can be brought together and furthermore taxi clients straightforwardly pay taxi charges to the organization. one option is the organization gives a solitary wallet address that is synchronized with android-based taxi applications gave by the organization. I do hope that Uber think about it.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:40:41 AM

I agree . That is a good idea for the future. But now the bitcoin payment for taxi ride is irrelevant. Bitcoin payments may take longer and you will have to pay a large fee. That can affect your work. In the future, there may be improvements to make bitcoin easier and less expensive.

lalabotax

Activity: 1568
Merit: 132

BK8 - Most Trusted Gambling Platform

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:44:16 AM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

I don't really agree, because I think bitcoin is a valuable asset. it is very unfortunate if used to pay services that we can pay with fiat money. maybe I agree if for other crypto cheaper and more efficient in transaction costs.

signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 03, 2018, 09:47:48 AM

I thought about it.
But
1. Payment delays
2. High commission
3. Not everyone wants Bitcoin (people are afraid)
so the idea was thrown out for a while.
Ikay

Activity: 420

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:46 AM

For now its not sure for taking a payment with bitcoin for low cost paying it may not be able to be great for a taxi driver who collect their  salaries for all day and their expences  for taxi driver who use bitcoin its great but for those who not. its obvios that they cannot accept that now and they compete with others who use digital curriences and to those needy taxi drivers they cannot provide that digital money for now because of ever before the system in the countries.
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:52:55 AM

If bitcoin can be connected in taxi payment, with bitcoin we can pay in a split second and furthermore quick. we simply need to have an essential thought for the proprietors of taxi organizations in numerous nations. this will make all exchanges can be brought together and furthermore taxi clients straightforwardly pay taxi charges to the organization. one option is the organization gives a solitary wallet address that is synchronized with android-based taxi applications gave by the organization. I do hope that Uber think about it.

I think Bitcoin will reduce the tourists' confusion over currency conversion rates. Moreover, a confirmation of Bitcoin payment time is about 10 minutes, there will not be any refund issue. Bitcoin payments For taxis and car rentals, it is not just for travel, it's also for average commuters.
niteroy

Activity: 476
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 09:54:14 AM

Uniquely, bitcoin with its high commissions for transactions can not be used in daily life for small payments, for this there are many new young and promising coins that are more suitable for micro payments. But bitcoin has already become a tool for saving and multiplying its capital, and not for making payments, like gold, which no one pays in stores and for a taxi. Many now use bitcoin in order to save money for their old age, children to study and so on. But bitcoin is still ideal for buying / selling real estate, auto transport and major international transfers.
soma50

Activity: 67
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:00:40 AM

Do not think it will be possible. Because bitcoin rate is not stable. It's not nice with the transaction fee. However, soon some services will appear. In some countries the government will not accept this bitcoin.
jaaeeeyyyy

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:00:53 AM

It would be great if this will happen, i might go anywhere where i want to just kidding, this idea is great but letting this happen would be a government's decision and this would unlikely to happen as i see the government's approach to bitcoin. The fare we pay for taxi is a tax included money and i think because of bitcoin's untaxable ability do not fit for that thing. Atleast this idea is feasible unlike exaggerated ideas that other people sees.
Rosilito

Activity: 658
Merit: 274

Wish for the rain? Then deal with the mud too.

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:27:42 AM

Well, this one of the good idea that an individual could have since this paying bitcoin as your payment on your fare on taxi is so convenient yet so hard to be implemented since bitcoin is not accepted world wide, and in addition bitcoin value is not stable so it would be hard for the operator or the owner to earn something or it might be their lose if they would do such thing.
Urbinklin

Activity: 283

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 10:52:59 AM

Now it is much easier to pay cash, because in my country, for example, even bank cards in a taxi are not accepted. And even if they accepted the bitcoins, it would be long and unprofitable.
tiktak89

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:16:11 AM

In fact, I'm really waiting for when you can just go with the bitcoin to go shopping, or pay in a cafe or taxi. But this will not happen very soon, since bitcoin is still inconvenient for such small operations because of the speed of the transaction and the size of the commission. And there is hardly any technical equipment of this level in a taxi.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
okour999

Activity: 393

Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:28:21 AM

you might be able to invest or buy a bitcoin maya because bitcoin is longterm and it's good to hold it as I think the bitcoin will return the highest level he may have in december returning his price better if you are with bitcoin news to know bitcoin news if it's good to buy bitcoin today

bitvelk

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:36:58 AM

I use only cash to pay for a taxi, I did not even have to use bitcoin there. First, in my city and in my country there is not one such advanced taxi. Secondly, the trip will be too expensive. But it is possible that in a few years the situation will change for the better.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
imyashir
Copper Member

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:57:53 AM

I agree with you bro. I admit what happened to me as well as the scenario late at night that I came home. I ride a Taxi without money. I asked the taxi driver if he was receiving bitcoin instead of money.
The taxi driver told me "I do not know Bitcoin". So I asked the taxi driver that we passed the security bank to replace my bitcoin in real money so I paid for a taxi.
Just like bitcoin I paid that night.
Ashe-J

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 11:59:47 AM

i would pay with DOGECOIN rather than BTC
h55

Activity: 210
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:17:50 PM

forgot, BTC's fee is very high
now i consider crypto currencies only for investing and not for payment. because of it is properties fees transaction times and so on ...
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 12:52:32 PM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

I agree with you, but it is harmful for taxi drivers. Because Bitcoin is not always the same. Its value goes up and down, so taxi drivers think their loss. I think this is bad, and nothing else. Taxi The drivers might want to take it. Without it, there seems to be no problem.
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:01:54 PM

If that the case for using bitcoin then we could say the value of bitcoin is not really matter. Btc is not always be use in everything, I think there are things that better use altcoins rather than bitcoin. Altcoins are there to support the ways of bitcoin in the world.
shadowdio

Activity: 1876
Merit: 289

Zawardo

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 01:02:05 PM

No, I don't agree I don't want to pay another high fee of bitcoin that's bad idea, maybe its good to pay with dogecoin in taxi because of low transaction fee and fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: