Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 12:22:51 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi  (Read 6934 times)
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:37:46 PM

Definitely agree with this! It will be less hassle since many people are using bitcoin and it is more convenient and easy to acess. Less time and hassle since you will just click it and you dont have to think if you have small amount or the driver will have. A great access!

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
MoonHodler

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

Bitcoin: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 04:20:13 PM

some cabs do accept that, by hanging signs behind the seats for passengers to transfer bitcoins.

Enjoy your life, one day at a time. Bitcoin Address: 1HrWs3tDzWr13zocV3qP9ENRLgiDuewtsu
Ethan Becker

Activity: 142
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:35:26 PM

So, what are beautiful aspects of BTC? This post is about paying for a taxi in BTC, and you talking about something totally different when someone points that this is irrational paying method.

Would you pay for a taxi in real gold? No? Why? Gold is so beautiful! Why don't you wanna pay in gold?
Brian Goldman

Activity: 41

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:37:03 PM

I dont want to pay my taxi with bitcoin. I want to pay my taxi with a less expensive, less secure layer 2 solution. That could be lightning (lets first see how it functions in real life), that could be bitcoin cash (its less expensive and less secure than bitcoin) or that could be another altcoin or solution.

The point is, security costs money, I want high security for my main stash, I want low security (because cheaper) for my payment layer.

I think we are already there, where exchanges and altcoins function together as a cheap layer 2. If I want to buy something on steam, I use litecoin. If I want to hide some money, I use Monero. If I want to buy something in a store, I use Monaco or Tenx. The future is already here, its beautiful. Bitcoin and the whole ecosystem including bitcoin cash make it possible.
albos

Activity: 112
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:55:21 PM

It could be best to pay taxi or services like uber or lift by bitcoin but not directly to taxi because btc transfer would take a lot of time and there is a lot of fees included in sending and receiving bitcoins.
Jivotnex

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:04:37 PM

I even want to make some kind of "Bitco Drive" in my region, and other stuff, that is early to share, in order to keep safe the idea for now...
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:09:33 PM

Probably not on taxis. Uber is the most likely transportation mode that can accept bitcoins as payment. It’s in the news a few weeks ago and a topic was created here.

cyptosnakebtc

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:15:23 PM

I can't agree with it because bitcoin the confirmation can take hours Roll Eyes and Transaction Fee is too high Sad you want to pay more than your ride Wink
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:16:32 PM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
I don't think it is fit to utilize this BTC as installment for little passages like in taxi yes it is remarkable and helpful yet excessively unsafe for the piece of the administrators or the driver on the off chance that they possess the taxicab in light of the fact that by the day's end, what they gain may have littler or higher esteem that they ought to get in fiat.
Akupuniard

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 05:18:12 PM

Paying for taxi with bitcoin is lame because you should pay today for taxi that you gonna use tommorow Grin So much better to use fiat currency for it.

Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:06:45 PM

Seems like a great idea. Why not all use bitcoin but this is more practical and simple concept is very good. But in various countries have started to do it like a taxi and the restaurant started receiving bitcoin payment transactions. Hope all countries can implement and follow it. Cool
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:24:56 PM

It can be make truth if a taxi driver want.Because a taxi driver and his family totally depends on his income.Bitcoin is a online based cryptocurrrenty. it can be use for paying  but first of all you have to make sure that the taxi driver has enough money in his stock.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 06:51:27 PM

Yes, I really agree with your idea. because we do not need to bring cash money when we are paying a taxi. But bitcoin not Fit for paying a small amount. because bitcoion Transaction fee is higher.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:19:04 AM

I think we don't have to use bitcoin for a taxi because we have many options to use for pay that taxi.we need to think about the time of the transaction and the fees from bitcoin and it is better to use another coin like dogecoin or else which don't need to wait too long for the confirmation of the transaction and besides that, I am sure that the fees are not too expensive depend on the bitcoin fees. I think uber has using cryptocurrency to pay the taxi but I do not remember what coin that being used by uber.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jancukiyah

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:26:21 AM

I'll wait for this! I want bitcoin can use in our real life for all things we do, not just for the taxi, but all the things we do, we buy, we pay, anything in our real life. If the time is coming, I'll sure people who don't believe bitcoin can be our future money, feel sorry for they think. Let's wait till the time come over in our life!

Contract Vault     Next Generation Agreements for Everyone on The Ethereum Blockchain
❱❱❱  JOIN TOKEN SALE  ❱❱❱  MAY 1st   [[ LIGHTPAPER ]]
▄▀ ██ ▀ ██ ██████    FACEBOOK       TWITTER       LINKEDIN       MEDIUM       TELEGRAM    ██████ ██ ▀ ██ ▀▄
parker99

Activity: 107

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:34:03 AM

Good idea to speed up transaction, especially when youre in a different country, but as of now wallets or applications supporting bitcoin cant support or perform transactions with small amount.
Eros1on

Activity: 258
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:50:46 AM

I don't think it is realistic for me to pay for the taxi fee with the Ethernet and bitcoin, because the transfer fee is too high and too long, which is not suitable for low payment.

Nikkolodeon

Activity: 98
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:57:44 AM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

Well, I never ride a taxi before, but paying Bitcoin on taxi will be a great idea because if you are really broke and you really need to withdraw your money from your wallet but unfortunately you don't have any cash in your pocket to pay for transportation then taxis which are recieving bitcoin as a payment would be a great help. But I think it will take time to pay the taxi driver a bitcoin than giving them a cash. But I hope there will be a taxi that will recieve a bitcoin as a payment.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:11:23 AM

Bitcoin for taxi might take time and more over the value of bitcoins is too high in the sense the price of bitcoins has crossed the price of precious metal gold, so I don't think people will start to use bitcoins for taxi's or the charges will be in satoshi's. May be in the future when the bitcoins are accepted by all the people from every part of the world in such a situation there are chances for taxi's to implement this bitcoin technology as service charges.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
kapoygyud

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:13:04 AM

this is great when bitcoin accepting in taxi as a payment and i hope not only in the taxi in a groceries,restaurant and i'm waiting for a bitcoin friendly here in my country that will accept bitcoin as a secondary currency Cheesy

⟨   EraSwapToken.io   ⟩  ⟩  ICO Active   Join Now  ⟩
Brings You A Time Trading Social Community Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: