Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 01:43:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi  (Read 6934 times)
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:32:35 PM

If you are taking a taxi for a long distance somewhere to another city, if there is one, then paying a large sum will be convenient. But small distances are not an option. Not profitable.
spacesniper93

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:44:27 PM

You don't want to wait for hours with the taxi driver for 1 confirmation in your transaction ? That's the reason cash was born for.
matthewtherry

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:47:00 PM

It is not very smart at this point to pay your taxi with bitcoin since the fees are still high but in future it could be a great idea
Rakabel619

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:49:15 PM

yes, it really is a very good idea, probably bitcoin will soon become the only currency, it will replace the dollar, the euro. but there is still much to pay for the taxi driver with bitcoin

Ruthless67

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 07:57:36 PM

Of course it would be great, but there are more things like these that have to be a wallet account in the taxi drivers, so there's a lot more time for such things to happen, but when they replace Bitcoin credit cards they all seem to be.
Ruthless67

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:00:08 PM

Of course it would be great, but there are more things like these that have to be a wallet account in the taxi drivers, so there's a lot more time for such things to happen, but when they replace Bitcoin credit cards they all seem to be.
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:05:13 PM

You pay through the app IT TAXI (https://www.ittaxi.it/) that use the bitTaxi payment system.The taxi driver will be payed in euros by the society once the transaction will be confirmed.
xsaints128

Activity: 420
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

People cannot use bitcoin as a mode of payment for cab fare because the transaction fees would be much higher than the cab fare itself and further it would take a lot of time to get your transaction confirmed. So, unless you want to pay more and wait for half an hour to get confirmation you shouldn't be thinking about paying cabs with bitcoin.

decano

Activity: 316

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:13:26 PM

I would like to pay the taxi fare using bitcoin. Taxi companies must create an Ico project. Millions of taxis around the world are a smart way to advertise crypto money. If Uber takes the first step, investors support it.
thelemot

Activity: 241
Merit: 36

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

already many projects that make taxi payments with such methods. such as cartaxi, a project engaged in taxi with payment via their token.
LuvCyanide

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:15:52 PM

I would like to be able to pay for all kinds of services and  purchases with Bitcoin, especially abroad. Technical complexity of money transfer, long time of transfer and large commissions do not allow to realize it.

BeManga

Activity: 961
Merit: 269

CryptoDirectories.com

View Profile WWW
February 22, 2018, 08:19:52 PM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
its not practical to use bitcoin for small transaction because if you will use cash instead you will not have to add some transaction fee
but if you will use it to pay for expensive goods that will be really great

Bitcoin Directory
Altcoin Directory

Companies Directory
Token Sale Directory

Latest Crypto News
(Updated Every Hour!)
acc15

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:28:38 AM

Marinecoin. A technical currency with extremely fast transaction speed. Also a place that allows you to dig MTC with CPU easily.
Marinecoin will reward you for participating in the community with an expected 20000 members will be limited to this award.
You just join the community and complete the form inside the forum and receive a reward of 450000 MTC.
https://marineco.in/
Jacsnuffles

Activity: 211
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 04:51:57 AM

The main problem is the transaction fees. Maybe that will be effective once the fees became low and considerable. I believe that in the future, transactions will be made through codes. like Qr codes. where consumers can pay the exact amount without worrying about change. Some countries approved paying with Bitcoin, same with Japan. Some companies in Japan are paying their employees with Bitcoin, it depends on the employee if he/she wants to. Maybe that will be same with the taxi driver.

►     https://GCOX.com GLOBAL CRYPTO OFFERING EXCHANGE     ◄
RISE ABOVE!   WHERE POPULARITY IS IMMORTALIZED
muratsink

Activity: 1330
Merit: 256

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:39:41 AM

Taxi coins are in exchange of Yobit. this I saw some time ago. whether this includes it. when it will be applicable if the taxi has received payment bitcoin.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
Kuya Kim

Activity: 160
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:52:23 AM

It would be nice though but not with the current transaction fee. However, I still see some bitcoin services like this coming up soon. After all, speedy transaction was one of the reasons behind bitcoin innovation.

I think it can give convenience to bitcoin users and safety at the same time because they don't need to bring huge amount of money with them it can also be part of todays innovation so it would be a good idea to use bitcoin for payments.

▬[  dClinic.io  ]▬  
▌ A Comprehensive Healthcare Ecosystem Powered by Blockchain  ▌
▬▬  PRE SALE ENDS 15th OCTOBER▬▬ | Twitter  | Telegram  | ANN  | Medium  | LinkedIn  | Facebook| ▬▬
naikturun

Activity: 1190
Merit: 267

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:06:41 AM

It would be nice though but not with the current transaction fee. However, I still see some bitcoin services like this coming up soon. After all, speedy transaction was one of the reasons behind bitcoin innovation.

I think it can give convenience to bitcoin users and safety at the same time because they don't need to bring huge amount of money with them it can also be part of todays innovation so it would be a good idea to use bitcoin for payments.
probably in a variety that has legalized bitcoin will be able to accept bitcoin payments for taxis, since bitcoin will be very efficient, but in countries where banning bitcoin is still difficult to realize.

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
deviltasha

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:08:41 AM

Hah, maybe it is good idea for ICO.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:12:17 AM

Agree, not only bitcoin, but with cryptocurrencies, taxi will more easier to pay
It will surely work, because taxi is needed by many peoples in different countries.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:27:31 AM

Agree, not only bitcoin, but with cryptocurrencies, taxi will more easier to pay
It will surely work, because taxi is needed by many peoples in different countries.

I saw everyone is agree with this purpose but have you ever think as what other members said that if this thing will be implemented then this will have a great impact to the bitcoin network? ok ok didn't get my point? lets put this in perspective. let say that there are
100000 bitcoin user that use taxi as mode of transportation. then this 100000 user will go to a bitcoin conference from then they will use bitcoin to send and pay their taxi(let say all of then rides the taxi at the same day) then there will be a 100000 transaction will go to the bitcoin network then that will overload the bitcoin network causing the slow network and taking long time to confirm.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: