Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:54:57 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin for Taxi  (Read 6934 times)
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:44:38 AM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?

I believe that there is nothing wrong with utilizing bitcoin for transportation. I guess this is the time when we have to accept the fact that the world is innovating for the better and if it includes improvements in mode of payments for transportation, then there's no reason to refuse or to be reluctant about it.

bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 07:53:50 AM

That day will come soon, but right now you can also use Bitcoin Debit Cards.
Yakapo

Activity: 203
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:03:55 AM

i Very much agree, this would be great as it will not only save time but also reduce the risks of currying fiat currencies around. i think it would be a brilliant idea
sicnarfkswiss

Activity: 84
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:16:51 AM

I think it would be great if you could pay your Taxi-drive with Bitcoin! U agree with me?
not so long ago there were taxis who accept btc as a payment for fare so they could help increase the awareness of btc maybe they still exist now, but I think only in very few countries,, because other drivers doesn't have btc.
costanos02

Activity: 518
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:20:28 AM

I agree,no more worries when we pay taxi using bitcoin,im sure time will come bitcoin use to pay any bills.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:26:35 AM

That is a great idea and I aproved. I would rather choose paying my taxi bill through bitcoin than in cash because sometimes I don't have cash. Aside from that it is also an innovation we make new things creative we make it different and it is amazing. Probably many bitcoiner like this kind of idea too.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:28:14 AM

I thought it was a nice innovation, but I doubt it people will use bitcoin for such transactions, most investors have bitcoin as an important asset. but if for a more stable altcoin I think it will be possible.
abutingting

Activity: 137

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:54:51 AM

It would be great paying taxi in bitcoin. Hopefully taxi owners/company could also arrange in exchange of cash fare into bitcoin in the near future. It could also make their profit a little higher compare to cash as bitcoin is rising nowadays nor if the exchange will fall atleast the standard of an old way technique can be change to a new generation technique.
bitcoinstress

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 09:05:18 AM

Perhaps now only Uber that accept Bitcoin but I think in the future many company like Uber will accept bitcoin or cryptocurrency.

musharaf

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:32:34 AM

It will be good if we have this facility in our country that we will use bitcoin for paying to taxi but it is not possible now and this is good if this system start in the world because we will use our money through this way and it will be easy for us to not travel with paper money this is so good if the taxi is accepting bitcoin in the future. We are using paper money right now and then we will use crypto it will good if all the crypto should be used for taxi.

ptcntt-gold

Activity: 64
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:34:42 AM

Using bitcoin as a payment on taxi is nice and great idea because you can easily pay it and it is very quite convinient. That's very comfortable if we are using that way of payment platforms of bitcoin, and maybe people will generally find it convenient, because that's a very immediate type of payment systems. Thatll be interesting wonder how uber would feel about that. Kiss Kiss
christina30

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:56:26 AM

Will it really be sp nice if just pay bitcoin on taxi driver. It will be no hassel free. Although bitcoin need a upgrade there transaction is quitly slow. Because when i send my btc it took hours to recieve. We need ligh speed transaction on this if want to in a store or a taxi driver
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:04:57 AM

it would be a great idea if bitcoin can be use as payment in TAXI since it will be modernized payment and no need to bring cash. , however, based on the current situation taxi driver don't have internet yet to process the payment since it was a digital currency. second, need a bitcoin conversion since taxi fare is too small enough to pay so it would be easier to pay ordinary cash in payment rather that using bitcoin. third reason, is the transaction fee, in case there is fund transfer, there is possible transaction fee for the payment of bitcoin. therefore, it is not necessary to use bitcoin in payment in TAXI even though it was a great idea.
GideonGono

Activity: 2058
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 10:09:02 AM

I positively agreed though , it would be a good news for all the taxi driver it this would be implemented and the good effect I think it would be an great opportunity for all the drivers because its either they can invest to bitcoin so that their have a better future.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:38 AM

I agree with you. But the bitcoin transaction is too expensive, and the transaction fee may exceed what you have to pay. Bitcoin transactions are very slow and may take a long time to be confirmed.
wdnj

Activity: 762
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:17:56 AM

This is a great idea but not so quite!
Bitcoin has the transfer fee and this is not a good one. Maybe bitcoin can be good first with GRAB and UBER as they have the credits on their platform.
Therefor we can send bunch of bitcoin to have credits which we can use in multiple transactions.

another thing taxi dont have the technology yet like uber or grab.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:35:05 AM

Yes . We need ideas to develop more bitcoin to make it more realistic for human life. But the use of bitcoins to pay for a taxi is not appropriate. slow transaction. and the cost is too high. I think in the future there may be solutions to help make bitcoin payments for taxi become a reality

Toden1379

Activity: 246

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 10:51:03 AM

The only scary part about this is in our country, sometimes cab drivers are in cohorts with bad elements and steal your belongings. Now if we pay with bitcoin then they will know you have them and might increase the number of crypto stolen.

EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWOR      EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25       
        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││
vinzon04295

Activity: 75
Merit: 6

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:43:30 AM

The only scary part about this is in our country, sometimes cab drivers are in cohorts with bad elements and steal your belongings. Now if we pay with bitcoin then they will know you have them and might increase the number of crypto stolen.

I agree with you and might be more scary because of someone will know that you have bitcoins then yo might got hold up by bad guys and steal all your bitcoin I think this should not be done although this is a good idea but not a great one.
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 11:47:28 AM

yup i agree to this one if taxi drivers has new payment option more commuter will join or try to ride with this new system of taxi. then paying is very easy now drivers time will be lessen in giving a change because when they have bitcoin payment they can pay exact ammount in every ride they do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: