Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 08:38:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] FutureBit Moonlander 2: The Most Powerful and Efficient USB Stick Miner!  (Read 82935 times)
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:09:28 PM

Op, do you have an update on ETA of shipment?  It's now early November! Smiley

Thanks.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Astrali

Activity: 281
Merit: 130

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 05:39:41 PM

Thanks.

M

Just received this from Bitshopper.de

Production and shipping

John finalized the PCB/thermal design and ordered PCB production.

EU version will come as well with active heat sink with a small 25mm fan attached with will lead to a much better heat dissipation. As soon as EU batch is delivered, we will have to mount heat sinks and fans, do a final QC and ship it. PCB delivery is scheduled for end of next week (+shipping lead time + assembly & testing). I expect to be ready to ship it out to pre-sales customers from 24/11/2017 onwards.

Please note: I will ship according to the order number. You will waste your time asking me to prefer your order in shipping against all other pre-sales customers.

Greetings - Astrali

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
Lafu
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 3043

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:06:57 PM

Yeah i got the Email too !   Looks like they will ship parts soon maybe !  Awesome ! 

Regards Lafu

crush

Activity: 260
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 07:30:37 PM

This miner seems like only for fun nor a serious mining rigs for profit, i guess.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 08:57:50 PM

This miner seems like only for fun nor a serious mining rigs for profit, i guess.

which serious profit do you expect for 70$? Wink
the miner is pretty cool for the price - compare it with a gridseed blade.
Same output 20x power consumption.

in my opinion this machine rocks heavily Cheesy

Join the mining! pool.cryptopowered.club    Smiley   || Need a miner? Rent one! MiningRigRentals
RealSwissMiner

Activity: 336
Merit: 15

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 09:27:47 PM

Waiting for my devices just wanna tinker around with it Smiley

Mining and investment blog - https://swisscryptominer.blogspot.ch
Grim_Coin

Activity: 159
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:52:42 AM

Thanks.

M

Just received this from Bitshopper.de

Production and shipping

John finalized the PCB/thermal design and ordered PCB production.

EU version will come as well with active heat sink with a small 25mm fan attached with will lead to a much better heat dissipation. As soon as EU batch is delivered, we will have to mount heat sinks and fans, do a final QC and ship it. PCB delivery is scheduled for end of next week (+shipping lead time + assembly & testing). I expect to be ready to ship it out to pre-sales customers from 24/11/2017 onwards.

Please note: I will ship according to the order number. You will waste your time asking me to prefer your order in shipping against all other pre-sales customers.

Greetings - Astrali

I just moved...do you know what shipping method will be used for the US orders?
Steven3iii

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 07:27:06 AM

How am I buying these in Australia? And does any of the distributors take cryptocurrency?  Grin Grin

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mdude77
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:07:39 PM

I just moved...do you know what shipping method will be used for the US orders?

When you purchased at your vendor of choice you selected your shipping option.  Probably contact them to find out.

M

I mine at Kano's Pool because it pays the best and is completely transparent!  Come join me!
GrassBite

Activity: 68
Merit: 3

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 08:03:15 PM

Four reserved!

Just pointing out the obvious - it may just draw a few watts but it has to be plugged into a PC which will be drawing significantly more watts.

Kinda important
bill121

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:38:05 AM

Hi any update on when these may be available to order again?

Also can EU customers buy from a US vendor? I ask cos it looks like bitshopper has increased the price so much it would be much cheaper buying elsewhere. Not the best of sites either to be honest. No way of contacting them to ask direct. Quite disappointed that the price has been increased tbh it was already more expensive for EU customers now it's $20+ to buy here.
org0x004

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:36:46 AM

Four reserved!

Just pointing out the obvious - it may just draw a few watts but it has to be plugged into a PC which will be drawing significantly more watts.

Kinda important

You can use a raspberry pi.
klintay
Legendary

Activity: 1775
Merit: 1032

Value will be measured in sats

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 07:48:30 PM

How am I buying these in Australia? And does any of the distributors take cryptocurrency?  Grin Grin

We accept btc, ltc, eth and lots of other coins:

https://www.eyeboot.com/futurebit-moonlander2-litecoin-miner.html

jstefanop (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2095
Merit: 1396

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:54:59 PM

Also can EU customers buy from a US vendor? I ask cos it looks like bitshopper has increased the price so much it would be much cheaper buying elsewhere. Not the best of sites either to be honest. No way of contacting them to ask direct. Quite disappointed that the price has been increased tbh it was already more expensive for EU customers now it's $20+ to buy here.

All prices will be increased for same day shipping once these are in stock next week. You can't expect to pay the same price for 2+ month pre-order and same day shipping. Same reason L3's are sold at 2k by pre-order from Bitmain, and 4k+ by resellers that have them in hand.

Project Apollo: A Pod Miner Designed for the Home https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4974036
FutureBit Moonlander 2 USB Scrypt Stick Miner: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125643.0
jmitchell38488

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:35:39 AM

@jstefanop - do you still have stock, and are these still being shipped to Australia? I saw some of the wholesalers are out of stock, if that's the case, do you know when the next manufactured lot will be available?

In your op you mentioned at least 10 units to ship to Oz. Cost for 10 units is a little prohibitive for an enthusiast, would you offer a bulk discount?
dora-gt

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:03:12 AM

any shipping/ production updates.  Probably get asked 10000000000000 times a day Undecided but i want them preferably before 17th November.

Same deal...im ramping up production this week and focusing on that. Bulk shipments to distributors should start going out next week. As long as your not at the end of the pre-order lists you should get it before the 17th.

Did anyone get already?
He said "Bulk shipments to distributors should start going out next week" on October 30th, so probably someone have already gotten.

I ordered some, but I haven't gotten yet  Embarrassed
Astrali

Crypto Addicted

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 11:14:44 AM

@jstefanop
in my mail from bitshopper was mentioned "will be compatible with latest bfgminer release"

latest bfgminer source i could find is this: https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer with latest commit on 28 May 2016.

will this version work or are updates around i didnt seen yet?

would like to prepare my rpi now so i can plug in and start on arrival Smiley

Greetings - Astrali

lexele

Activity: 190

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:59:02 PM

@jstefanop
in my mail from bitshopper was mentioned "will be compatible with latest bfgminer release"

latest bfgminer source i could find is this: https://github.com/luke-jr/bfgminer with latest commit on 28 May 2016.

will this version work or are updates around i didnt seen yet?

would like to prepare my rpi now so i can plug in and start on arrival Smiley

Greetings - Astrali
Ther's a good chance it will be there:
https://github.com/jstefanop/bfgminer
MacEntyre

Activity: 71
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 05:59:14 PM

All prices will be increased for same day shipping once these are in stock next week. You can't expect to pay the same price for 2+ month pre-order and same day shipping. Same reason L3's are sold at 2k by pre-order from Bitmain, and 4k+ by resellers that have them in hand.

Let me also comment on this post. 64,- EUR for pre-sales customers was far from covering my overall expenses, but still a fair deal IMHO, as the pre-sales customer took the risk for more than two months ahead of delivery and helped financing the project. But you cannot expect me to keep selling the stick without covering my expenses. Selling this kind of electronics in EU in a legitimate manner means a lot of bureaucracy and extra cost like WEEE registration, EMC approval, import tax, customs, VAT and so on and so on. Go complain in Brussels.

MacEntyre
bitshopper.de
Yass

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:18:07 PM

Uhh , it's  aleready Out of stock , May i know if it's shipping in North Africa countries
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 »
  Print  

Jump to: