Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:31:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111476 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Xenomole

Activity: 90
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:06:11 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:18:53 PM by Xenomole

congrats devs on getting the new website published.
BTW, the link to the Windows Wallet on the website still points to the old version stored on Mega, which has problems related to staking iirc...the link should be updated to point to the newer version on Github.

question for any of the technical folks here: i know it is generally recommended to NOT use the same address more than once in order to maximize security/privacy, but to create new ones each time.
However, does this also apply to Linda's Stealth addresses as well (i.e. do they display the same "fake" address on the explorer for any future transactions) or does it generate random "fake" addresses for each transaction, thus enabling the user to save the Stealth address in the Library and safely re-use it?

Thanks.
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 06:57:32 AM

@Xenomole

Please see the following URLs:

https://youtu.be/ZE7nj0AUUuo?t=198

https://twitter.com/LindaHODLer/status/957112454470709248

///Max
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 04:59:18 PM

coin is more interesting than others: XVG, DGB and Dash.
Probably!!! I want to think so))
The price holds 20-22 satosh)
Way undervalued right now.  It'll bounce back to 35sats if btc can hold.
dannycalifornia

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 03:45:07 AM

Been watching the charts and it doesnt look promising for Linda.
jravago

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Without Risk there is no Success - jravago.com

View Profile WWW
February 07, 2018, 03:52:41 AM

Been watching the charts and it doesnt look promising for Linda.

it depends on which chart you were looking at and what time frame because if you look at the chart for the past weeks then every crypto looks not promising but if you look at way back December then tell us if it's still not promising. Linda was one of the coin gaining while every coins drops. ( at the website launched)
miguportugal

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 04:16:51 PM

It is safe to stake the coin?

It is safe to make masternode?

what is the possibility off wallet be hacked?

quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 05:46:26 PM

LINDA can be staked on a pool now:  https://simplepospool.com

is this a legit pool? anyone try it for a long time?

MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 09:21:22 PM

@miguportugal
It is safe to perform staking as all transactions utilizing your coins are recorded against the LINDA blockchain. Creating a secure MN is up to you as not every Administrator will apply the correct safeguards in this case if you doubt securing an internet facing device maybe consider a pool?

http://www.lindacoinpool.com/join.html

@quintiilieo
Ask that question on discord maybe someone within the community knows

///Max
paveldurov

Activity: 65

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:59:04 AM

I bought 1 million linda coin and planning to buy more next week, this coin is still undervalued and I think it will be huge this year.
And also I want to try the staking and hodl it for 1-2 years.
Is the staking simply as this?>>Download Linda coin wallet, let it finish the synching then send linda coin to it and let it online, and then it will staking automatically?
Please guide me, I want to stake this coin for a reward so that my linda coin will grow while I'm hodling it.
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 06:42:55 AM

@paveldurov

Solid plan and in order to stake please follow starting from this section- (After sync make sure your wallet is unlocked and encrypted with a passphrase otherwise upon unlocking make sure you tick the staking box)

https://lindacoinfaq.wordpress.com/

Staking

What is staking?

Staking is a process whereby you put your coins in a Linda wallet and hold them.  You are paid a return (in Lindacoins) for holding them.

How much return do I get?

Short answer is roughly 70% per Annum.  Long answer it depends on how many coins you are staking and how many coins in total are being staked.

how many coins do I need?

You can stake any amount of coins but generally 50-100k plus is considered worthwhile.

How do I stake?

glad you asked, from this thread  https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/amp.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/7qa8e0/staking_guide_community_version_windows/

comes this great guide  https://www.dropbox.com/s/g64zj9iy7163n3c/Staking%20Tutorial.docx?dl=0

If you follow the guide you should be well on your way to staking your coins and making it rain linda!

What’s a mature coin?

Coins must be in your wallet for 24h before they will start to stake.  As discussed the amount of return you get will depend on the number of coins you have and the total number staking.

How do I know how long it will take?

Once you have coins in your Linda Wallet you can hover over the hard to find white lightning bolt (found in the lefthand bottom corner).  It will tell you that either you dont have mature coins (they take 24 hours after transfer or after a stake), or how many coins you are staking and the network weight (full amount of coins staking).  It also tells you how long till you will receive a stake.

Capture

Is this information accurate?

Your weight and the network weight – Yes

Expected time- No, its a guide which can change completely based on new coins being staked.  Priority is given to the largest coin holdings, so if you are staking 100k coins and someone comes in with 1 million, they will push your time out longer.  By the same xx someone may withdraw 1 million coins and you will be bumped up the list.  Its an estamation at that moment.  The way I look at it, if you are returning 70%, it doesnt matter if it is 1 or 20 days as long as you are staking successfully.

Anything else to boost my staking- Active Wallet?

It all began when I noticed that it is regularly written “Keep your wallet active” when staking is mentioned.  It felt like the way it was written and the emphasis that was placed on it that there was more to this then just keeping your wallet open.  Active to me was different to open or logged in.

The next piece to the puzzle was any time I was transferring to my Linda Wallet from the exchange (as I was buying up), even if it said the next stake was 15 hours, once the transfer landed, within 5 hours I would have a stake, and it seemed to be a much larger payout than the standard.

For example Staking 2M coins returned 6-8k every few days (average 3k per day)  Once both coin control and Active wallet was implimented the return is up to 18k every 2 days (average 9k per day)

What I do if I’m not buying….

I transfer 50,000 coins to the exchange wallet.  When I receive a stake, I immediately do coin control and 5 hour later transfer 50k to my Linda Wallet.  In 24h the 1950000 is staking and will say 15 hours to stake.  5 hours later, my 50k matures and the 15 hours jumps down to 5ish hours.  The stake return is also much higher.

I highly recommend keeping your Linda Wallet active.

Unsuccessful stakes

The bain of any stakers existance is a failed stake.  You can see this in the wallet by clicking on transactions.  Failed stakes have a ? and are not confirmed.  This can happen because another block was mined within a quick timeframe to your reward.  These are part of doing business, dont let them concern you too much unless you are getting a large number of these.

The only solution I have found for failed stakes is to have a larger number of connections.  Connections can be seen down the bottom left of your wallet.  The ideal number seems to be between 60-100.  If you have for example 5 connections, it seems to take longer to confirm your stake which may affect you receiving it.  To improve your connections please see more connections below.

///Max
paveldurov

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:12:35 AM

@paveldurov

Solid plan and in order to stake please follow starting from this section- (After sync make sure your wallet is unlocked and encrypted with a passphrase otherwise upon unlocking make sure you tick the staking box)

Staking

What is staking?

Staking is a process whereby you put your coins in a Linda wallet and hold them.  You are paid a return (in Lindacoins) for holding them.

Short answer is roughly 70% per Annum.  Long answer it depends on how many coins you are staking and how many coins in total are being staked.

You can stake any amount of coins but generally 50-100k plus is considered worthwhile.

How do I stake?

glad you asked, from this thread  https://www.[Suspicious link removed]s/amp.reddit.com/r/Lindacoin/comments/7qa8e0/staking_guide_community_version_windows/

comes this great guide  https://www.dropbox.com/s/g64zj9iy7163n3c/Staking%20Tutorial.docx?dl=0

If you follow the guide you should be well on your way to staking your coins and making it rain linda!

What’s a mature coin?

Coins must be in your wallet for 24h before they will start to stake.  As discussed the amount of return you get will depend on the number of coins you have and the total number staking.

Once you have coins in your Linda Wallet you can hover over the hard to find white lightning bolt (found in the lefthand bottom corner).  It will tell you that either you dont have mature coins (they take 24 hours after transfer or after a stake), or how many coins you are staking and the network weight (full amount of coins staking).  It also tells you how long till you will receive a stake.

Capture

Expected time- No, its a guide which can change completely based on new coins being staked.  Priority is given to the largest coin holdings, so if you are staking 100k coins and someone comes in with 1 million, they will push your time out longer.  By the same xx someone may withdraw 1 million coins and you will be bumped up the list.  Its an estamation at that moment.  The way I look at it, if you are returning 70%, it doesnt matter if it is 1 or 20 days as long as you are staking successfully.

It all began when I noticed that it is regularly written “Keep your wallet active” when staking is mentioned.  It felt like the way it was written and the emphasis that was placed on it that there was more to this then just keeping your wallet open.  Active to me was different to open or logged in.

The next piece to the puzzle was any time I was transferring to my Linda Wallet from the exchange (as I was buying up), even if it said the next stake was 15 hours, once the transfer landed, within 5 hours I would have a stake, and it seemed to be a much larger payout than the standard.

For example Staking 2M coins returned 6-8k every few days (average 3k per day)  Once both coin control and Active wallet was implimented the return is up to 18k every 2 days (average 9k per day)

I transfer 50,000 coins to the exchange wallet.  When I receive a stake, I immediately do coin control and 5 hour later transfer 50k to my Linda Wallet.  In 24h the 1950000 is staking and will say 15 hours to stake.  5 hours later, my 50k matures and the 15 hours jumps down to 5ish hours.  The stake return is also much higher.

Unsuccessful stakes

The bain of any stakers existance is a failed stake.  You can see this in the wallet by clicking on transactions.  Failed stakes have a ? and are not confirmed.  This can happen because another block was mined within a quick timeframe to your reward.  These are part of doing business, dont let them concern you too much unless you are getting a large number of these.

The only solution I have found for failed stakes is to have a larger number of connections.  Connections can be seen down the bottom left of your wallet.  The ideal number seems to be between 60-100.  If you have for example 5 connections, it seems to take longer to confirm your stake which may affect you receiving it.  To improve your connections please see more connections below.

///Max

Thank you Maxdefalco
This is a imformative guide.
Longlive Lindacoin! This is profitable coin, coz i'm thinking if I add 5 million more in my linda coin wallet. 3k-5k linda coin daily
is a handsome staking reward.

I'm glad I took time to observe and read about linda coin.
so excited for this.

Thanks again.
Vint.Cerf

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 07:26:44 AM

@paveldurov

Staking

What is staking?

How do I stake?

What’s a mature coin?

Capture

Unsuccessful stakes

///Max

Thank you, much needed questions answered.
Randomaze

Activity: 378
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 08:48:36 AM

@paveldurov

Staking

What is staking?

How do I stake?

What’s a mature coin?

Capture

Unsuccessful stakes

///Max

This is the best guide to POS Linda I've ever met! Thank you so much for such detailed information! I have a question: when will the transition to the mastersnodes from 30,000,000 Linda to 2,000,000 Linda
Randomaze

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:07:31 AM

Noticed in recent times increased income from POS in comparison with past periods. Despite the fact that the weight of the network has grown significantly. What is the reason for the increase in production?
http://prntscr.com/ibrqpz
VanAllen

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:52:12 AM

Thanks very much for the informative post Smiley

I've been staking without any issues for months but the mention of 'wallet activity' and 'coin control' intrigued me -- I've never done this.

I found this tutorial for coin control using another Qt wallet (Elite):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAWSxWiZH1E

So what part of the coin control features is specifically is required to improve Linda staking?
Randomaze

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:09:39 AM

Thanks very much for the informative post Smiley

I've been staking without any issues for months but the mention of 'wallet activity' and 'coin control' intrigued me -- I've never done this.

I found this tutorial for coin control using another Qt wallet (Elite):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAWSxWiZH1E

So what part of the coin control features is specifically is required to improve Linda staking?
This video was informative for me. Thank you for such information. Reasonable and understandable. Although this is another coin, but the essence and meaning are very similar

MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:23:27 AM

@Randomaze
The lowering of 30M to 2M per master node occurs Q4 2018. However, we don't have an exact month just yet

Regarding the increased rewards I would keep an eye on the following URL which is ever changing that may allow you to time a sweet spot concerning POW/POS works:

http://193.70.109.114:6005/network

Difficulty as of 8-FEB-2018
POW: 29455.06378076
POS: 197781442.26383913

@VanAllen
Performing coin control allows greater reward opportunity say if most were staking and you had the higher total of mature coins those would be selected over a more mature lower total so indeed a technique for improved reward odds

///Max
paveldurov

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:16:45 PM

What is the correct Linda.conf settings?
VanAllen

Activity: 240
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 02:59:22 PM

@VanAllen
Performing coin control allows greater reward opportunity say if most were staking and you had the higher total of mature coins those would be selected over a more mature lower total so indeed a technique for improved reward odds
Thanks Smiley

So what would one do to improves one's odds? i.e is the goal of coin control to merge inputs/outputs or split them ... or something else?
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:27:10 PM

@paveldurov
I assume you mean as a regular wallet not masternode?

If regular wallet the bootstrap files contain this however it should look like (Current as of 8-FEB):

rpcuser=ANYUSERNAME
rpcpassword=ANYPASSWORD
rpcport=33821
rpcallowip=127.0.0.1
daemon=1
server=1
staking=1
listenonion=0
addnode=62.59.168.89
addnode=31.49.38.143
addnode=91.153.42.208
addnode=86.84.104.175
addnode=80.35.249.53
addnode=108.170.1.134
addnode=77.120.103.11
addnode=5.14.31.124
addnode=67.171.26.50
addnode=213.21.43.131
addnode=176.160.219.104
addnode=144.217.67.68
addnode=5.189.183.74
addnode=37.187.24.211
addnode=173.212.233.242
addnode=67.247.41.211
addnode=81.183.221.11
addnode=73.242.226.204
addnode=1.255.51.99
addnode=144.76.183.103
addnode=158.69.246.121
addnode=104.238.176.141
addnode=197.159.50.178
addnode=45.79.129.176
addnode=184.22.217.107
addnode=92.239.80.89
addnode=72.199.101.59
addnode=207.148.27.253
addnode=46.102.152.177
addnode=85.17.15.179
addnode=217.197.183.104
addnode=77.21.219.40
addnode=47.208.99.127
addnode=96.22.179.9
addnode=38.70.200.12
addnode=188.131.116.68
addnode=5.147.67.193
addnode=171.100.200.44
addnode=119.243.175.186
addnode=105.229.184.101
addnode=68.224.250.217
addnode=27.145.43.169
addnode=94.114.218.146
addnode=174.115.127.171
addnode=45.32.136.110
addnode=185.218.234.75
addnode=101.108.100.65
addnode=85.236.188.28
addnode=49.48.243.150
addnode=174.108.115.194
addnode=75.67.220.106
addnode=223.205.244.160
addnode=23.243.36.169
addnode=122.167.83.108
addnode=221.161.36.185
addnode=209.250.246.40
addnode=24.225.110.163
addnode=41.164.40.138
addnode=45.74.19.227
addnode=115.146.68.64
addnode=72.238.137.220
addnode=82.21.230.125
addnode=94.208.166.80
addnode=45.79.162.189
addnode=71.222.112.146
addnode=99.247.136.198
addnode=58.173.187.49
addnode=73.9.44.134
addnode=73.150.225.137
addnode=79.111.15.151
addnode=110.169.69.74
addnode=219.255.235.30
addnode=73.112.0.249
addnode=184.22.234.252
addnode=91.205.236.100
addnode=73.222.138.27
addnode=94.63.238.242
addnode=45.63.82.120
addnode=72.234.190.97
addnode=69.207.21.16
addnode=204.27.58.234
addnode=120.28.109.92
addnode=194.7.131.202
addnode=32.215.164.172
addnode=77.56.204.71
addnode=72.238.137.220
addnode=107.218.156.159
addnode=87.254.138.69
addnode=86.138.251.225
addnode=77.162.158.239
addnode=74.208.251.224
addnode=89.12.3.148
addnode=1.0.163.233
addnode=121.93.97.169
addnode=62.163.62.166
addnode=212.51.156.3
addnode=58.240.66.142
addnode=45.77.90.225
addnode=203.63.165.32
addnode=84.87.59.89
addnode=5.146.198.33
addnode=46.158.165.233
addnode=24.140.250.153
addnode=58.3.172.24
addnode=106.160.70.173
addnode=82.11.70.155
addnode=68.40.162.52
addnode=77.119.129.115
addnode=77.23.117.38
addnode=77.181.162.211
addnode=109.169.46.23
addnode=79.111.15.151

@VanAllen
Coin control(s) sole function in Lindas case is merging the split blocks after each reward back together so instead of several small numbers with a lesser chance of stake you have the whole amount.

///Max
Pages: « 1 ... 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: