Bitcoin Forum
September 19, 2024, 10:57:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LINDA-PoW/PoS-99% APR- MASTERNODE-MULTI-WALLET ( NEW THREAD)  (Read 111540 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
paveldurov

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 11:37:38 AM

MaxDeFalco2 please help me
my linda wallet not accepting my passphrase while last night it's working fine.

I tried also to send some linda coin to cryptopia last night but until not it is not completed, still I can see question mark instead of green check.
MaxDeFalco2

Activity: 82

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 12:20:43 PM

@paveldurov
All private keys are baked into your wallet.dat file so if the passphrase has been forgotten I hope a backup was made*

If a backup was made simply perform the following steps

1. Close Linda Wallet
2. Open task manager, select processes and very nothing defined as Linda or qt.exe is still running
3. Navigate to: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Linda
4. Rename existing wallet.dat to wallet.old
5. Move backup of wallet to directory C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Linda and rename wallet.dat
6. Reopen Linda application and try your defined passphrase so it can be unlocked

If no backup of the wallet has been made, there is no process to reveal or crack the wallet.dat file, and your address with its coins has been lost

*Optionally if your positive of your passphrase and the QT-Linda wallet program is acting up you could always download a known good version from:
https://github.com/Lindacoin/Linda/releases

And reopen from this new executable using your known passphrase further eliminating some Linda-QT anomaly. 

If the above steps were successful now that your wallet is unlocked, we will deal with the “?” transaction --> Cryptopia.

Select transactions, right click the entry in question, choose copy transaction ID, *remove the last -000 characters and try the following steps:

On the wallet- go to the settings tab and select options Under Pay transaction fee- set it to .02
Go to help > Debug window console

Type:
getrawtransaction transactionid

*where transactionid is the txid of the transaction you are having issues with you will receive a set of
numbers which is your hash

Type: sendrawtransaction transactionid

*where transactionid is the hash

After trying the above steps, you can validate if the transaction is still stuck locally or was broadcast to the block chain by going to URL: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Lindacoin/

Then under “Transactions“ search using the TX ID pulled from your local wallet (Not hash).

If not found is returned please verify the trailing -000 as being removed otherwise the block chain never received this request so it is a local wallet issue not a block chain problem.

Please join us on Discord for a real time assist if the above steps dont solve this problem.

///Max
quintiilieo

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 01:25:50 PM

hi is there any other explanation why its dropped on the list of MN on masternodes.pro?

https://imgur.com/a/7SigH

paveldurov

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:28:55 PM

@paveldurov
All private keys are baked into your wallet.dat file so if the passphrase has been forgotten I hope a backup was made*

1. Close Linda Wallet
2. Open task manager, select processes and very nothing defined as Linda or qt.exe is still running
5. Move backup of wallet to directory C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Linda and rename wallet.dat
6. Reopen Linda application and try your defined passphrase so it can be unlocked

If no backup of the wallet has been made, there is no process to reveal or crack the wallet.dat file, and your address with its coins has been lost

*Optionally if your positive of your passphrase and the QT-Linda wallet program is acting up you could always download a known good version from:

And reopen from this new executable using your known passphrase further eliminating some Linda-QT anomaly. 

If the above steps were successful now that your wallet is unlocked, we will deal with the “?” transaction --> Cryptopia.

Select transactions, right click the entry in question, choose copy transaction ID, *remove the last -000 characters and try the following steps:

On the wallet- go to the settings tab and select options Under Pay transaction fee- set it to .02

Type:

*where transactionid is the txid of the transaction you are having issues with you will receive a set of

After trying the above steps, you can validate if the transaction is still stuck locally or was broadcast to the block chain by going to URL: https://prohashing.com/explorer/Lindacoin/

Then under “Transactions“ search using the TX ID pulled from your local wallet (Not hash).

If not found is returned please verify the trailing -000 as being removed otherwise the block chain never received this request so it is a local wallet issue not a block chain problem.

Please join us on Discord for a real time assist if the above steps dont solve this problem.

///Max

Thanks a lot Maxdefalco
I will follow your intructions
paveldurov

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 03:59:51 PM

@paveldurov

1. Close Linda Wallet

Type:

///Max

Thanks a lot Maxdefalco

Thanks Maxdefalco, my Linda wallet is ok now, your instructions works perfectly and it staking. Staking reward is in 4 days.
Linda coin is amazing, i'm very sure this coin will be huge.
paveldurov

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 04:45:25 PM

@paveldurov

1. Close Linda Wallet

Type:

///Max

Thanks a lot Maxdefalco

Thanks Maxdefalco, my Linda wallet is ok now, your instructions works perfectly and it staking. Staking reward is in 4 days.

I forgot to about the transaction.
I followed the instruction but still block not found even I put or remove the -000
icocash

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:55:32 PM

great news.hope Linda will jump back to 12 Satoshi

its going up again
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

@paveldurov
If the TX-ID isnt searchable from https://prohashing.com/explorer/Lindacoin/ or the Linda hashing URL http://193.70.109.114:6005/

That means the TX is still local to your wallet but with existing connections and validating Cryptopias current nodes I would try adding these to your linda.conf file.

1. Close Linda Wallet

2. Browse to C:\Users\Username\AppData\Roaming\Linda

3. Add these entries into linda.conf

addnode=5.9.112.62
addnode=145.239.80.179
addnode=193.70.109.114
addnode=52.36.19.67

4. Save Linda.conf file

5. Reopen wallet

6. Reattempt then manually perform rebroadcast TX steps

Type:

///Max

@paveldurov

1. Close Linda Wallet

Type:

///Max

Thanks a lot Maxdefalco

I forgot to about the transaction.
I followed the instruction but still block not found even I put or remove the -000
giselly

Activity: 34
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 12:22:05 AM

its going up again
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 03:18:27 AM

@quintiilieo
After just having a LINDA Coin Zoom meeting LINDAWhale AKA Jonah Glasgow (LINDA Coin CEO) indicated he would consult with the masternodes.pro website to see why support was dropped as both their devs on the call were unaware if this change.

*Additionally Linda masternodes requirement will be accelerated down to 2M lindas from 30M Lindas starting Q2 versus Q4 this year as prev. indicated in their road map.

///Max

PS. New web wallet will include staking as well

hi is there any other explanation why its dropped on the list of MN on masternodes.pro?

https://imgur.com/a/7SigH
HardBlockMiner

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:08:26 AM

If max would have been here the whole time this coin would have never dropped as low as it did.  You do a good job on support.
quangvinh_hoay

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:27:35 AM

~
My recommendation is backing up your wallet first before doing any steps mentioned above. It's very important and will help to secure your wallet (coins, too).
purushothv

Activity: 1

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 05:57:16 AM

My 600K coins struck in Yobit. So response from yobit support.
Any advice ?
MilyChuxin

Activity: 34

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:50:41 AM

hi
mountain pool writes - cryptopia convertion disabled, reason: wallet offline.
what is the problem ?
Hi I met the same issue. How do you solve this issue?
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 07:59:48 AM

@purushothv
Sell your Linda / Yobits for BTC then to LTC and transfer off to another exchange and rebuy Linda is the only immediate solution as this has been an issue for weeks+

@chigmen @MilyChuxin
Confirmed maint. per the below URL/status-

https://www.cryptopia.co.nz/CoinInfo/?coin=LINDA

10-02-18 Wallet restart

///Max
icocash

Activity: 81

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 08:03:10 AM

My 600K coins struck in Yobit. So response from yobit support.
Any advice ?

I think is Queque, just wait
miguportugal

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 04:11:17 PM

Staking

I read here that the time o win the staking its one day.

My wallet is v1.0.1.1-g.

I wallet its open for 3 days now and i dont win nothing.

The lightinening bolt is full white and says staking.

can someone help

kind regrads 
MaxDeFalco2

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 09:44:59 PM

@Digital D
Good luck on your next pick-

@miguportugal
Staking is a balance of network weight (comparison against other stakes currently performing the same action), weight (coin amount and coin maturity) *how many confirmations each coin block within your wallet has

Please see this website

https://lindacoinfaq.wordpress.com/

And scroll down to section

Staking

What is staking?

Personally speaking with every 1M Lindas @current network weight im averaging 1,000 to 1,300 daily stakes (every 24 hrs)

If you have a lower amount of coins the stake will occur it just takes longer /// say 100k Lindas may not see a stake until day 6 or 7 but that amount will be larger (*Respective of your total number of coins) given the total confirmations (time).

///Max
miguportugal

Activity: 42

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 10:50:38 PM

thanks Max

keep the good work
LuckyLlama

Activity: 120
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 10, 2018, 11:04:09 PM

Hey Max, hopefully you may be able to help me out.
I've bought Linda quite a while ago, but I absolutely can not get the wallet on my pc.
I have Windows 10 64bit.
I add exclusions in my windows defender and when the download triggers my AV I click "allow".
Now I have the file on my pc, BUT when I extract the file the new extracted folder is blank.  I even have "show hidden" activated in the file explorer, not that should matter.
Any recommendations?  Thanks a lot!!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: