Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:48:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin illegal in asia?  (Read 13581 times)
machohairstyles.com

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 03:21:38 PM

It is illegal only in Bangladesh, Nepal and Kyrgyzstan
---Kyrgyzstan---In a July 2014, statement of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic made clear that "the use of 'virtual currency', bitcoins, in particular, as a means of payment in the Kyrgyz Republic will be a violation of the law of our state
---Nepal---On 13 August 2017 Nepal Rastra Bank declared bitcoin as illegal
---Bangladesh---In September 2014, Bangladesh Bank said that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
highcoins

Activity: 6

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:04:51 PM

Because the Government afraid may lose the control of the financial.

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
jackfruit

Activity: 416
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 05:58:23 PM

I don't really understand why people would really care about Bitcoin becoming illegal in somewhere in the world. I personally don't care even if it was banned by every single country in the world. Most people here seem to missing a point. It is about liberation. It is about separating money from governments. If you expect it to be accepted by countries in the future, you will be disappointed. They see it as a tread and sooner or later they will try to ban it. But don't worry, they will never be able to stop that.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

---Kyrgyzstan---In a July 2014, statement of the National Bank of the Kyrgyz Republic made clear that "the use of 'virtual currency', bitcoins, in particular, as a means of payment in the Kyrgyz Republic will be a violation of the law of our state
---Bangladesh---In September 2014, Bangladesh Bank said that "anybody caught using the virtual currency could be jailed under the country's strict anti-money laundering laws"

These laws exist only in paper. I know a lot of Bangladeshi users who trade in Bitcoins and none of them have ever faced harassment from the cops. And exchanges such as remitano and localbitcoins have their branches in Bangladesh. The situation is similar in Nepal, and there is a vibrant Bitcoin user community.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:07:40 PM

I don't really understand why people would really care about Bitcoin becoming illegal in somewhere in the world. I personally don't care even if it was banned by every single country in the world. Most people here seem to missing a point. It is about liberation. It is about separating money from governments. If you expect it to be accepted by countries in the future, you will be disappointed. They see it as a tread and sooner or later they will try to ban it. But don't worry, they will never be able to stop that.
Oh yes they can!
They can get you to jail, can take away your house, your car, your dog.
I don't think that you are gonna to be happy about that... So, I think that if goverments will ban BTC, it's price will decrease instantly
TravelMug

Activity: 2618
Merit: 833

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 09:57:53 PM

These laws exist only in paper. I know a lot of Bangladeshi users who trade in Bitcoins and none of them have ever faced harassment from the cops. And exchanges such as remitano and localbitcoins have their branches in Bangladesh. The situation is similar in Nepal, and there is a vibrant Bitcoin user community.

I think if even bitcoin is ban along with several Asian countries. There are still gonna do trade it underground market because bitcoin is really booming today more than ever. Some people are willing to take that risk, because most of them, bitcoin is their main source of income. They would rather trade than no food in the table for their family. What makes it interesting though is that those country that bans bitcoin doesn't understand how bitcoin works and benefit its citizens. They are taking away most of their people's sideline money or even their main source of income. Just strict compliance is enough, not a total ban. I guess those nations will really be left out with the revolution continue to march till next year and the succeeding years.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
arcds9

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 04:38:37 AM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks

Some third world countries in asia do not permit the use of btc yet. i think the main reason from their perspective is the growing economy,  concerning about the security of economy  and of course from my perspective , the lack of knowledge.  Their main concern is the security. They think involving  or investing in crypto currencies can be dangerous [ in their opinion] because it could control their whole economy .
tibne

Activity: 29

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 05:09:02 AM

Asian countries are mostly export-based economy and government is concerned about the capital outflux. Bitcoin offers a way to do that.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:12:30 AM

1) It is a mean of illegal transaction that's why the government is banning it.
2) It is an option for money laundering.
3) Tax earning from it can not be imposed since it's an anonymous transaction.
4) The government wants only their fiat money to be used and circulated in their country.
5) Some thinks it is a threat for a risky investment and it may crash soon.

Well said, This are the reasons why some or most countries are not legalizing bitcoin as one of their currency. Bitcoin can be use in illegal transactions and tracing those involve people are really hard to do.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Aamir1

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:10:28 AM

Bitcoin is not illegal in all over Asia, but just in some countries the governments prohibited their citizens from using Bitcoin, and they can only answer the question "why" because we can only say what we think but not what is actually the correct reason behind it. We mostly think and say too, that governments are afraid if Bitcoin is discovered by the most people in a country and they started using it, then they might lose control of them as it is not in their hands to control bitcoin as their national economy. But still, there can be other reasons behind a ban on Bitcoin in every specific country.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 10:13:16 AM

4) The government wants only their fiat money to be used and circulated in their country.

Well said, This are the reasons why some or most countries are not legalizing bitcoin as one of their currency. Bitcoin can be use in illegal transactions and tracing those involve people are really hard to do.

Yeah, it will really hard to trace it and getting back the funds is impossible to do. For me, btc is not illegal and not legal too. Governments just dont have time to focus in legalizing btc, they have a lot of problems in their own country now.

Koadharber

Activity: 1065
Merit: 510

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:02:55 PM

Yeah, it will really hard to trace it and getting back the funds is impossible to do. For me, btc is not illegal and not legal too. Governments just dont have time to focus in legalizing btc, they have a lot of problems in their own country now.
Some governments wont really bother into these kind of things but im sure it would really make a buzz into their ears when it comes to bitcoin.Back into the thing being said by OP.I dont have much idea which country did able to make bitcoin as an illegal stuff.I do live on ASIA part but as far as it goes i havent seen than other countries considered bitcoin as an illegal stuff.For OP i would like to know what country and do provide some links regarding on such claim on making it illegal. I agree on the thing being said above. Bitcoin isnt legal and not illegal too.
allocatespetrified

Activity: 9

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:03:56 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
I believe that it's bribery and such controlling governments that stop bitcoin from being allowed in some areas.
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 444

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 12:52:06 PM

Some third world countries in asia do not permit the use of btc yet. i think the main reason from their perspective is the growing economy,  concerning about the security of economy  and of course from my perspective , the lack of knowledge.  Their main concern is the security. They think involving  or investing in crypto currencies can be dangerous [ in their opinion] because it could control their whole economy .

If this is the main reason why some Asian's country is banning then they are dead wrong. Actually bitcoin can help they moved forward in their economy because their people would have a lot of money to purchase products in their nation. I guess the initial impression really last because bitcoin was known in the beginning as currency being used to buy illegal things in the dark web. However, a closer look says otherwise. Its their lost though, really sad. But we can't do anything because those nations have already made their decision, although most of the Asian region still a pro bitcoin, only a handful remains negative about it.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 01:29:16 PM

I don’t know the reason why they don’t like the technology of bitcoin but i think not all asian countries bitcoin are illegal. Blockchain technology is our future and asian countries should accept this.

It's not illegal in most of countries in asia but at the same time btc is still not legalized. In our country btc is not that popular, but btc was already a topic in main stream medias, but in a short time only.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
Rupok

Activity: 882
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:36:21 PM

I have no idea,But I think it will not take much time for Bitcoin to be legal in Asia. Because most people in Asia continent are working on Bitcoin, though it is illegal but it seems to be interested in their work.

ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:46:24 AM

I have no idea,But I think it will not take much time for Bitcoin to be legal in Asia. Because most people in Asia continent are working on Bitcoin, though it is illegal but it seems to be interested in their work.

I think it will take a lot of time for Bitcoin to be legal in our country - Philippines. Though there are some people using it, our government still dont have that much of time to study bitcoin and legalized it. Also Im worried about the taxes they will put in using it.

zari

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:07:39 PM

I am Japanese, but bit coins are legal.
Just cognition is not done much
Easteregg69

Activity: 1443
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:08:59 PM

Without reading anything. It's stupid and expensive. (Cheaper coins for the press..)

KOOL KEITH - I`M DANGEROUS
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0DnD7G5e6F0

Plus it is "dangerous" ? Everybody knows what stupid means. Expensive ? Send it to the bill. Yeah.

Throw some "shit" and see what sticks.
Snub

Activity: 812

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 02:25:12 PM

Bitcoin is still new to when we're comparing to any other investment who were almost a hundred years been existed.. So let the government take time to adapt to it and we will see,, soon how they will be do to calmed down the eagerness from bitcoin users to be recognized.. Let them suffer for the choice the officials they make if they still ignored bitcoin..
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: