Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:29:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin illegal in asia?  (Read 13581 times)
fileo

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

Rangers Protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 10:36:15 AM

Actually some of the country prohibited bitcoin as the government didn't wants the presence of crypto inside their land. There are some valid reason such as the possible sudden collapse of the economy as bitcoin is anonymous. The fear of the government from the citizens to leave the job and focus on crypto without any relation with government.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThePogi

Activity: 71
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:01:17 AM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country but why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
One can understand any Gov wanting to protect its fiat supply, hence wanting to regulate direct crypto-fiat exchanges where it's done directly with the exchange itself. That may not be an entirely bad thing overall, as it does lend some more acceptability to crypto, and make it easier for everyone to exchange directly back to fiat if necessary.
Beldon

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 07:02:22 AM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
Bitcoin is illegal in some Asian countries because the governments of these countries have not fully believed in Bitcoin and instead the Government hates Bitcoin can thrive in their country. There are so many factors that cause illegal Bitcoin in Asian countries and all the reasons we should be able to accept it if we live in that country.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
pheonyx

Activity: 136

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 09:23:31 PM

Its not true some country are illegal not in whole asia i am from india here is allow to purchase.
Yeah, I think he's just make it general without doing research. Here in our country bitcoin and eth are most valued crypto and many crypto supporters are enjoying with this.
dark1234

Activity: 1134
Merit: 167

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:20:16 PM

Its not true some country are illegal not in whole asia i am from india here is allow to purchase.
Yeah, I think he's just make it general without doing research. Here in our country bitcoin and eth are most valued crypto and many crypto supporters are enjoying with this.
I am from Indonesia and here we are not prohibited from doing all transactions bitcoin and crypto only in our country the government does not meligalkan or menilegalkan they are neutral and this is applied in many areas of Asia in my opinion

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 09:11:34 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks

Actually mate, as I'm one living here in asian country I didn't heard that bitcoin is illegal throughout the asia. In fact our government supports crypto currency and some of our business establishments accepting bitcoin as a mode of payments. Maybe, you're just misinformed regarding on that because as far as I know most users are from asian countries which I think most of them helps to increase the popularity of crypto currencies throughout the whole world.
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 01:41:31 AM

No much reason have been put across regarding the ban of ICOs and exchange sites in some Asian countries like China and India. The reason mostly given is that ICOs are used to fund terrorism and involved in money laundering, hence the regulation to implement KYC and AML in most ICOs and exchange sites in other countries.
Gauravsaini29

Activity: 2

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 02:35:39 AM

First reason govt. Want to control everthing thats y they are not interested to leagal bitcoin bcoz they know if bitcoin legally implemented so they have no control on currency or bitcoin defeted the local currency.
Lang09

Activity: 350
Merit: 111

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 12:26:42 AM

I think not all Asian countries assume that bitcoin is illegal, if we look at the role of japan and china that have a big role on bitcoin because it has many users doing business in bitcoin, is the country illegal bitcoin?
and the legality of bitcoin is determined by the policies of the respective state governments.
changcloy

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 03:51:53 AM

I live here in Asia and we can freely used bitcoin , many people here support crypto currencies and most of here are thankful for the benefits that bitcoin given to us. Where in Asia specifically do you mean mate?  maybe you heard it wrong....
chara78

Activity: 46

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2018, 10:31:43 PM

only some countries in Asia consider Bitcoin illegal, I think the reason why Bitcoin is considered illegal is because Bitcoin is a virtual money, it is easy for Bitcoin to be misused as an illegal transaction, which is very detrimental to society and will disrupt the financial stability of the country.
huydai

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 08:08:21 AM

In Asian countries the government is afraid of losing control of the currency with the concept of bitcoin not yet widely understood to have multiple phishing scams.
El Il-mythos

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:02:53 AM

My friend I think it's a big mistake of saying that bitcoin is ban in Asia. Do you mean the whole Asia banned bitcoin? If this what you mean you are wrong because here in our country bitcoin is not banned. You should clarify where in Asia.
China had previously been banned from bitcoin but after a short period of time they had overturned it.

Blockshipping    ICO starts 14 May 2018
⋙ ⟫  https://www.blockshipping.io/  ⟪ ⋘
muneeb.zain

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 11:22:27 AM

I Think that. Bitcoin is prohibited in many countries of the world because there are no specific identity of any person who has be share or transferring the money as well as there have no taxation on it.
thecoder2017

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 01:53:31 PM

I think no its not it depends on what country you because there are already news that some countries that legalizing bitcoin i think because they know that it will help its people and also their economy.
DonPeter

Activity: 8

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 02:43:50 PM

sri lanka also not giving permission for bitcoin
NavishaKhairin

Activity: 121

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 03:23:54 PM

because they perceive that the currency of bitcoin cryptocurrency is a financial fraud scheme.
Temujhin

Activity: 129

View Profile
May 19, 2018, 09:43:01 PM

I think only some countries are illegal in Asia, because one of the largest banks in Asia considers that the currency of cryptocurrency bitcoin is a scheme of financial fraud. it may be legal as in the country of china, japan and south korea which can already exchange bitcoin with goods or money
auliasilvana

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
May 20, 2018, 03:07:27 AM
Merited by disbil (1)

Bitcoin is illegal in some Asian countries because the country's government does not want its citizens to use Bitcoin as an investment asset or transaction tool. Bitcoin can be used for illegal things like money laundering and others. So the government does not want if its citizens do things that make the good name of the country tarnished.

EndChain - Complete logistical solution for all markets and supply chains
ICO Start: Dec 1, 2018 (https://endchain.io/)
xyxyrizcah

Activity: 39

View Profile
May 21, 2018, 12:37:58 PM

I'm from Asia, in my country bitcoin is legal so I dont hear this inform about bitcoin is illegal
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: