Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 01:00:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin illegal in asia?  (Read 13581 times)
Fedor budanov

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 11:05:09 PM

why bitcoin illegal in Russia?...
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
btc.fanda

Activity: 100
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 03:40:34 AM

i'm from asia, but my country not legal this bitcoin, and if there some countries in asia been legal, maybe in the near future my country will follow others country to legalize this, we just wait

From which Country are you from? I am from India and I do n't know any rule for trading Bitcoin here. If you know please share your knowledge.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 04:49:10 AM

Actually not all countries in Asia banned bitcoin. There maybe some issues and news like what happend recently on China and South Korea. In my opinion, they banned bitcoin due to it affect the economy of their country, like for example that most of the citezen in that country invest on bitcoin instead of investing in banks. That is why bank owners will do something to get back their investors.

loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 06:02:31 PM

It is not true.  How come this thing may happen?  The bitcoin came from Japan so it other words it is in the part of asia. 
All informations regards to this matter are false and don't have basis at all.  It is just gossips and rumors that we should not take time for this. 
Bitcoin is legal in whole asia so you have nothing to worry about because it is legal in whole Asia.
Inekenbayu

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 07:59:44 PM

It is not true.  How come this thing may happen?  The bitcoin came from Japan so it other words it is in the part of asia. 
All informations regards to this matter are false and don't have basis at all.  It is just gossips and rumors that we should not take time for this. 
Bitcoin is legal in whole asia so you have nothing to worry about because it is legal in whole Asia.

maybe in some asian states still illegal but to date it remains safe because bitcoin runs already 9th. so what else we doubt.
jossiel

Activity: 2982
Merit: 632

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 09:52:51 AM

Crypto currencies are illegal only in some countries not in all Asia.
Most of the countries in Asia are supporting cryptocurrency and they aren't banning in only few starts to give barrier to their citizen for banning bitcoin.

I don't know if it's just a rumor or a reality that in Bangladesh bitcoin is totally banned. I have read someone here posted it that it's a crime when they are trading bitcoin.

Let's just hope that time won't come that every country will not ban bitcoin whether it's on Asia, Europe or with any continent.

That's a pity but bitcoin is banned not only in Bangladesh but also in Nepal, Bolivia, Kyrgyzstan, Morocco and Ecuador. I hope it is the full list, and this countries will stay in minority.
I don't know what's the exact stand of those other countries you gave until;

And as per this link says https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Legality_of_bitcoin_by_country_or_territory that in Morocco, bitcoin isn't ban/illegal.

But the other countries you had mentioned gave detailed reason why they are banning bitcoin.

Signature for rent
Yokonaumiyaki000

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 23, 2018, 05:04:27 AM

Maybe in some parts, but mostly it isn't. Maybe they banned bitcoin since some country don't patronize gambling(some considers bitcoin as gambling) or maybe, since bitcoin is a cryptocurrency which can be converted to real cash. Their respective governments would like to stay away as much as possible to scams.
Genosx

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 07:10:39 AM

It is not true, in fact Asia is one of the biggest supporters and investors of bitcoin since all Asians love to invest in bitcoin and start with some innovation.
ibunk221293

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:00:12 PM

I have heard that bitcoin in Indonesia is particularly illegal for certain reasons, one of them for fear of misuse of accounts to be used for corruption money that may not be able to be hijacked by others, but one day it is certain that the digital assets will become a very potential to be used in the future Smiley Smiley Shocked
AlexApp

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 24, 2018, 03:15:36 PM
Last edit: February 13, 2018, 10:14:06 AM by AlexApp

Hello! This message is of interest to advertisers. We offer you sites http://tokens.racing/  which are information projects about the world of blockchain, ICO, crypto-currency. The average attendance of sites from all channels is from 30,000 to 50,000 users per month. For banner advertising, placement formats are possible: * CPM (pay per view); * fixed payment for the period (week). We offer the following ad units:
- Block in the header of the site; - Block in the side panel; - Block over the content; - Block under the content. Also we are ready to offer you the placement of your article or news about the product. Depending on the format, placement can be either in the category of sponsorship material, or in another, corresponding to the material. Our goal and goal is to bring as much quality and useful information to the user as possible. If you are interested in any format - write in a personal and our manager will contact you.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 09:58:26 AM

I am from Indonesia. in my country it is prohibited to trade with bitcoin. any sale and purchase must be in rupiah. can not use bitcoin directly. and the Bank Indonesia banned the use of Bitcoin one of them to prevent the occurrence of many crimes. Because, as long as Bitcoin transactions are often used for criminal activities, such as alleged terrorism, money laundering, or immoral acts.
Just keep enjoying to doing our efforts, mate.. stay can be avoid the things that was banned in our country, we can still selling to local currency, and keep on our efforts to a more positively things and not harm to our country.
Hopefully someday the goverment in our country would be legalize bitcoin due the citizen keep doing more positively things related to bitcoin.
CryptoMauren

Activity: 283
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 04:26:47 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks

I do not know, but once I read an article for an Asian country like Indonesia bits of coins is not valid, because Indonesia does not want bitcoin can be a paper currency.
The BlockRx Project

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 25, 2018, 07:09:53 PM

A rising crescendo of warnings from bankers and regulators is clearly unnerving some market participants, although the bounce from lows today shows that there are plenty in the market who are buying the dips at the $10,000 support level.
Maxre

Activity: 812
Merit: 120

https://combonetwork.io/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 01:58:03 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2023, 04:57:43 PM by Maxre
Merited by KFC786 (3)

In each Asian country has a different understanding about bitcoin. Bitcoin is now widely accepted and chances for it's survival are very increased now a days. And that's because it is the future of our payment gateway.
leaders in Asian countries are afraid if bitcoin could damage the country.
I think that fear should be eliminated from the great leaders.

milanchalaka

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 08:06:19 AM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
governments are more interested in controlling everything.
qwerty12

Activity: 313

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 12:25:09 PM

Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not been fully implemented into the legal framework in many countries in Asia.
The subject of taxation is one of the main issues that often arise. governments in Asian countries consider Bitcoin to be used to hide assets and help avoid taxes.
whereas, I think, if the government could draft a law for bitcoin, Bitcoin could be classified as an asset for tax purposes.
preelee04

Activity: 13

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 05:54:02 AM

It is not true, in fact Asia is one of the biggest supporters and investors of bitcoin since all Asians love to invest in bitcoin and start with some innovation. Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies are not been fully implemented into the legal framework in many countries in Asia.
AmeSakibimasu

Activity: 228
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 11:28:30 AM

here in asia the common reason why bitcoin is illegal because it might have connection or maybe will have communication to the bad guys or to sell their illegal products like drugs and weapons. The government should have a move or forced them to close any companies and websites for their safety, but some people are asking why some countries are legalize bitcoin, maybe it is because they used it in a properly way because they give bitcoin significance in life.
Edraket31

Activity: 1190
Merit: 511

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 03:02:40 PM

here in asia the common reason why bitcoin is illegal because it might have connection or maybe will have communication to the bad guys or to sell their illegal products like drugs and weapons. The government should have a move or forced them to close any companies and websites for their safety, but some people are asking why some countries are legalize bitcoin, maybe it is because they used it in a properly way because they give bitcoin significance in life.
We all know that Asia countries are one with the most number of crimes and this includes the number one enemy of the world which is drugs.
And what is the relationship of that crime to illegal drugs? Well, most of that countries were using bitcoin as a way of transferring their transaction so that they cannot easily be known as bitcoin is anonymous. Aside from that, a lot of scammers has born just like mushroom in numbers and were using bitcoin as their way of scamming people.

cutielet

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
January 31, 2018, 04:35:41 AM

its not illegal,they are just making wrong stories about bitcoin,cause bitcoin is a very tight competitor of the banks,your money increases good in bitcoin than banks,in my own opinion
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: