Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 09:53:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  
Author Topic: why bitcoin illegal in asia?  (Read 13581 times)
yurekaa

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 04:21:16 AM

in Asian countries there are frequent acts of terrorism and many drug dealers so bitcoin is very susceptible to misuse for the financing of acts of terrorism and illegal drug transactions. therefore bitcoin is prohibited because it is very difficult to track users and transactions involving crypto currencies.

▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄███████▄▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄  ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄▄█████████████████████▄
██████████▀▀  █████████████████▀      ▀████████████████▀      ▀████████
▄█████████     ████████████████   ▄██▄   ██████████████   ▄██▄   ███████▄
████████████   ███████████████████████   ████████████████████▀   ████████
████████████   █████████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████     █████████
████████████   ███████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████████▄   ████████
▀███████████   █████████████████▀   ▄██████████████████   ▀██▀   ███████▀
███████████   ████████████████          ███████████████▄      ▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀  ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀
swapSwap, Earn, Bridge, Mint Crypto
& NFT in Multiple Chains
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chadrs

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 09:16:57 AM

it is illegal in asia because bitcoin is use for money laundering to victimize people who want to go in easy money.
vessing

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2018, 06:32:37 PM

Whenever the government tries to ban what people like, it's something that goes to where officials can not reach the hands. This happened with the prohibition of gambling, during the fight against drugs and cyber piracy. And now a similar picture can be observed in China, whose government is trying to squeeze bitcoin.
poktur

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 10:53:33 AM

Actually not many countries where bitcoin is prohibited by law, in other countries, bitcoin is freely available.

GIGZI - INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
www.gigzi.com
Scott Evans

Activity: 85

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 12:03:15 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks
As far as i know many asian goverments have approved Bitcoi as legal. Some have made some moves to allow people easier access to Crypto currencies.
rosymadaan7

Activity: 16

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 04:50:15 PM

There are many countries in asia where bitcoin is illegal because of the  lack of knowledge and people are corrupt. They didn't want to pay taxes on their income and in some countries there are fear of terrorism that's why government did not declare it legal
Hughes_Ryan

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 05:00:05 PM

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks

Any proofs of this statement? I am from Asia and I had never heard or read this until you post this. Maybe there are some places in the Asia where it is illegal but not in my country. Maybe reading this can help you. Click Here.
Agree with your comments. I have not heard any news about Asia being against cryptocurrency. In recent times, I heard about Thailand, the Philippines, Japan and Korea are accepting cryptocurrency
Wayan_Pedjeng

Activity: 913
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 09:12:41 AM

Whenever the government tries to ban what people like, it's something that goes to where officials can not reach the hands. This happened with the prohibition of gambling, during the fight against drugs and cyber piracy. And now a similar picture can be observed in China, whose government is trying to squeeze bitcoin.

Not just China, but the vast majority of the Asian governments are trying to squeeze Bitcoin. And the ICOs are giving them an excuse to target Bitcoin. Recently I read that more than 80% of the ICOs end up as scams.
Arya_anime

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:53:19 PM

Not just China, but the vast majority of the Asian governments are trying to squeeze Bitcoin. And the ICOs are giving them an excuse to target Bitcoin. Recently I read that more than 80% of the ICOs end up as scams.
but in japan in legal bitcoin, I think why illegal bitcoin in asia, because they are afraid and this can also include the business strategy of each country's government
Blueshark696

Activity: 13

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:34:32 AM

Governments are concerned about taxation and their lack of control over the currency
Zalura

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 03:05:00 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2018, 12:59:29 PM by Zalura

bitcoin illegal  some asia country bt why?can you give me some reason about this?? thanks

there may be several factors that make many countries in Asia not yet support bitcoin as a legitimate medium of exchange

the first factor is probably the state is protecting the value of their currency because it is feared that a lot of money will be spent in the country to buy bitcoin, make it weaken the country, or trade factors which is still traditional and buying and selling still uses paper currency so it is still difficult to accept digital currency, or the three government banking technologies may not support cryptocurrencies, so the government does not want to take a lot of risk.
Kunal666456

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:37:41 AM

The biggest thing is that the government is not able to keep track of the transactions by which income tax is also being stolen because without any tax, money is exchanged by bitcoin, hence the government here is so But it's a government fault that it has not been able to increase its technology so much.
Cuong1411

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:49:32 AM

Because the government thinks it is bad and can harm its people. But part of the population in Asia thinks it is unreasonable for peopleand  involved in playing virtual currency.  Cry Cry and I am  a Asian   Cool  Embarrassed
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

I think because of the banks of different countries. because I also know they do not cry the crypto because they will be against them. but I think they can not stop cryptocurrency because of the big people who invest in it.
F_Ivanov1993_

Activity: 108

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:58:16 PM

Everywhere different people and everyone has their own policy regarding bitcoin and cryptography.
Yadamosan

Activity: 193
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 09:41:41 AM

I think it depends on government on that country becuase there are some country in Asia are not actually illegal the bitcoin but im not declaring that Bitcoin is legal and im surely that government in that country is want to control everything money only on their country. Not all country in Asia are not Illegal Bitcoin but and we all known that almost all the people in that country is investing on Bitcoin so i think they have right to invest on what people want to invest so there is no reason to make illegal Bitcoin otherwise cryptocurrency is our Future Bank.
Firefox07

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 05, 2018, 11:06:48 PM

Only few country in asia make bitcoin illegal. There reasons not clear why they make bitcoin illegal. And i am glad that my country is not making any move to make it illegal. In fact they are starting to study crypto. And how to make it safer for its users.

bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 04:50:45 AM

The OP needs to understand that "Asia" is a large continent with a population of more than 4 billion. The legality of Bitcoin is not uniform everywhere in Asia. In countries such as Japan and Singapore, it is 100% legal and in some others such as Nepal and Bangladesh, it is illegal.
gregory04ui

Activity: 4

View Profile
October 07, 2018, 12:40:31 PM

10% referral bonus is issued in the cryptocurrency which your invitee used for payment (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC). You will see the bonus in your personal account

Write to me
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29]
  Print  

Jump to: