Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 07:39:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150975 times)
yewq888

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 09:42:57 AM

Probably one of the most promising crypto projects out there.

The WALTON coin project related to the Internet of things is undoubtedly the best after IOTA. The WTC still has great room for development. Investors' bargain hunting is a good strategy for building positions. Kiss
Wunderkind

Activity: 134

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:06:01 PM

The WALTON coin project related to the Internet of things is undoubtedly the best after IOTA. The WTC still has great room for development. Investors' bargain hunting is a good strategy for building positions. Kiss

I agree. Keep in mind that the company is now focusing all their resources on development and the Asian market.
Once they start to market towards the Western market I think we'll see more price action and I think that'll for sure happen in the near future.
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 07:21:46 PM

Here's a good analysis of the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7nthp7/my_thorough_analysis_on_the_recent_waltonchain/

Future looks very promising for Walton, glad it dipped for a bit. Finally decided to jump in, and glad I did.
So why has price become so low right after AMA? You may find right moment to buy, but imho that drop is really concerning and significant.

The problem with the AMA was the language barrier. People thought it was disorganized...unprofessional...they didn't understand the questions etc...The team is aware of the concern it caused and will work to improve the next session. The point the writer makes in the above post, is that people missed most of the key takeaways, which are very significant. A dip now is not a big deal. The roadmap is solid, and once people figure it out, it will skyrocket.
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:54:55 AM

Here's a good analysis of the AMA: https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7nthp7/my_thorough_analysis_on_the_recent_waltonchain/

Future looks very promising for Walton, glad it dipped for a bit. Finally decided to jump in, and glad I did.
So why has price become so low right after AMA? You may find right moment to buy, but imho that drop is really concerning and significant.

The problem with the AMA was the language barrier. People thought it was disorganized...unprofessional...they didn't understand the questions etc...The team is aware of the concern it caused and will work to improve the next session. The point the writer makes in the above post, is that people missed most of the key takeaways, which are very significant. A dip now is not a big deal. The roadmap is solid, and once people figure it out, it will skyrocket.

Not only that, but they also hinted at scenario where mainnet may not be ready in Q1 but Q2.  If you consider that they've over-promised and under-delivered before on mainnet, their credibility is likely starting to take a hit.  Plus you figure, in the crypto world, a whole quarter is a decent amount of time where significant money could be made, and people get impatient.

Additionally people were waiting on a bithumb listing coming in the near future which would've been SURE to pump the price but due to Korean legislation that's on hold for at least 3 months.

All that said, personally I'm not worried, I prefer the price stay low so I have more time to accumulate.  I'm not really concerned about the culture barrier, it's an Asian crypto and the huge demographic of businesses that they deal with will be Asian.  With time they will be just fine with the western world (or at least as good enough as they need)

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
Notin2

Activity: 630
Merit: 253

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 04:08:31 AM

I agree. Keep in mind that the company is now focusing all their resources on development and the Asian market.
Once they start to market towards the Western market I think we'll see more price action and I think that'll for sure happen in the near future.

Certainly right, Walton has seen tremendous growth for the past couple of months so far just by the Asian market and some few other, once full concentration is placed on Europe market, much growth will definitely be seen, solid project after all.
Red_Sanford

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 05:20:46 AM

You are correct about the language barrier being the problem. But a company with their funding should have a native english speaker should have been hired to handle this. They also need to set aside a day for questions to be asked and then answered the following day so it is organized.

They act like it's their first rodeo and while it may have they should have done their research into how other coins handle theirs so as not to have a hot mess on their hands

TRAVELCHAIN
  Make a trip of your dreams!   
▄██▄███████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███████▄██▄
▀██▀█████████▄░░░░░░░░░▄█████████▀██▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▄░░░░░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀░▄███▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
=
  SmartTravelling ecosystem 
[ Twitter ]   [ Facebook ]   [ Medium ]
▬▬▬  [ Website ]   [ Whitepaper ]  ▬▬▬
[ Instagram ]   [ Telegram ]   [ Youtube ]

wopper

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 10:41:52 AM

wtc is so fucking undervalued it's crazy
I know right makes me want to rip my hair out
Wunderkind

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 02:55:45 PM

You are correct about the language barrier being the problem. But a company with their funding should have a native english speaker should have been hired to handle this. They also need to set aside a day for questions to be asked and then answered the following day so it is organized.

They act like it's their first rodeo and while it may have they should have done their research into how other coins handle theirs so as not to have a hot mess on their hands

I agree. I'm a big fan of WTC and an investor, but they need to start upping their game. The sooner the better.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:40:34 AM

AMA dropped the price for several reasons. First, the team mentioned that the rollout of the nodes and blockchain has been delayed. Furthermore, there was more uncertainty regarding rewards. No one can put a good estimate on it.
zis700

Activity: 76

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:53:30 AM

Some of the reasons why I invested in Waltonchain:

WTC = Blockchain platform combining IOT and RFID, tackling a $40 trillion supply chain market and more

• 3 local chinese government contracts & funding received
  • business parnerships with multiple companies that have a combined networth of over $30 billion
  • Team includes ex Samsung VP and ex Honeywell as Advisor, multiple Research Professors of Korean, Universities, team has several PHDs wrote combined 300+ academic papers, holds 100+ patents (Many in RFID)
  • World leaders in RFID chip development
  • Angel investors include chinese government officals
  • Worlds first Mainchain-Childchain solution offers unprecedented scalability (theoretical millions of transactions per second) - This they still have to prove though, since their chain is not live yet
  • current 270m marketcap is very low for a project of this scope
  • 40% of circulating tokens locked up in masternodes right now, therefore very low supply

After reading your introduction, well-founded, I bought a $ 1,000 coin, try to take longer
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 05:59:03 AM

I had some good amount of wtc at the beginning. But because of China incident and even binance wasn't sure will they be ok or not, i sold them and withdraw my money to another exchange.

I should have risked it.

SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 11:00:37 AM

Still waiting for WTC to gain some traction in the markets.

Project still looks promising, just a shame the marketing isnt as good as for example TRX or VEN.

Wunderkind

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 12:44:06 PM

Still waiting for WTC to gain some traction in the markets.

Project still looks promising, just a shame the marketing isnt as good as for example TRX or VEN.

Marketing should be getting better in the near future.
remol

Merit: 103

Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 01:09:43 PM

Guys, I always told you to HODL and stay calm. Did you forget the massive bull run of some months ago? If you really believe in WTC's potential, then HODL it and enjoy dec. 2018 100$ + price.

DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:57:57 AM

I'm glad to see that WTC is back on the climb. It's up roughly 60% since the post AMA dip. Hopefully the upward trend will continue.
JohnDoe3490

Merit: 102

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 02:52:10 AM

Everyone finally releases what a excellent project this is. Most people are buying back in to get masternodes back!
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:01:01 AM

Everyone finally releases what a excellent project this is. Most people are buying back in to get masternodes back!

The people selling their guardian masternodes were extremely short sighted.  I guess you can argue that as a trader you can make more money in the short term than having your capital stuck in something that may be delayed and isn't growing.  Still, most of those that sold will note that it was a premature move in the future.

Those trying to get masternodes now that had the opportunity to accumulate while the price was down are hustling backwards if you ask me.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
shixd8899

Activity: 350
Merit: 46

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:05:18 AM

I'm glad to see that WTC is back on the climb. It's up roughly 60% since the post AMA dip. Hopefully the upward trend will continue.
The WTC coin project should be the best project in the area of the Internet of things block chain after IOTA, and the development of the coin in 2018 is still worth looking forward to. Smiley Wink Cheesy
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 06:07:21 AM

The WTC coin project should be the best project in the area of the Internet of things block chain after IOTA, and the development of the coin in 2018 is still worth looking forward to. Smiley Wink Cheesy
Smiley wtc was the good project 
and low marketcap(NEO ETH ETC )
SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 08:37:47 AM

The advantage of IOTA is that it is a DAG coin, in that sense they really have an edge compared to WTC. I do however agree that compared to a lot of other valuations, WTC looks relatively cheap.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 [43] 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: