Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:08:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150970 times)
g0lden

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 05:45:54 AM

is there any good news, the price pumped a lot today
i heard many people sold their wtc coins for the ico, and now they will regret

See the twitter quote - HUGE news!

https://twitter.com/Waltonchain/status/952024577713975296

And I had sold a very small amount (like 20) of my WTC today cause it was up, just cause I felt like things always go up and down and that I could buy it back - but this news was astronomical !!

I found WTC back in Sept and thought it was one of the actual use case coins - something that can be put implemented sooner rather than later.  Of  course I wish I bought more, wish I got more for a guardian masternode, it took off from the 1-2 usd mark quicker than I could ever have imagined, but I'm still extremely happy I held onto the bulk of my coins ....
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wargamez

Activity: 105
Merit: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:08:28 AM

If this is true, this news is big. Can we verify this? The price of WaltconChain quickly rose making WTC a $900M cap coin.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ ✅ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project ● ☞ ✅ Best privacy crypto-market! ● █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ─────────────────║ WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ║─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June]✅[Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ ✓ Windows  |  ✓ macOS  |  ✓ Linux
herome2

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:48:04 AM

This is huge news - another strategic partnership! Waltonchain is on the cutting edge of RFID hardware + unlimited child chains  = supply chain management 2.0 . When companies realise the substantial cost savings by integrating into Waltonchain, get ready for liftoff!
g0lden

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:01:06 AM

Does anyone know if it's still okay to have some WTC stored on My Ether Wallet as an ERC 20?  I know when QTUM for example switched chains, you couldn't have it on MEW.  Did WTC do this yet? I haven't kept up with details lately - I want to make sure I get my WTC wherever it has to be for when this happens.  I had put a small amount on MEW when I was nervous w keeping money on the exchanges ....

Also a masternode is 2500 right?  

Will WTC have some partnership with IOTA?
Mokel

Activity: 364
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 07:52:45 AM

what this thread official waltcoin coin ?
if op you dev waltcoin or not ?
where this thread not explain spefication coin and youre project ?
yyz13857180757

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:24:30 AM

WaltonChain's token WTC price is flying again, the block chain of the Internet of things industry is the bull. Do not dare to go to the car, the chips are basically in the hands of the dealer, want to pull the pull, want to smash it! Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 08:44:53 AM

And I had sold a very small amount (like 20) of my WTC today cause it was up, just cause I felt like things always go up and down and that I could buy it back - but this news was astronomical !!

I found WTC back in Sept and thought it was one of the actual use case coins - something that can be put implemented sooner rather than later.  Of  course I wish I bought more, wish I got more for a guardian masternode, it took off from the 1-2 usd mark quicker than I could ever have imagined, but I'm still extremely happy I held onto the bulk of my coins ....

Thanks for the post. I wondered what was up with the explosion in price. Also, there was this post gif on Reddit from a reputable poster, but he said the huge news was coming on Monday. Looks like this is it. https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7q0k3c/dont_want_to_hype_but/

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.

Activity: 242
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:10:48 AM

Thanks for the post. I wondered what was up with the explosion in price. Also, there was this post gif on Reddit from a reputable poster, but he said the huge news was coming on Monday. Looks like this is it. https://www.reddit.com/r/waltonchain/comments/7q0k3c/dont_want_to_hype_but/
it fall back again, and i think its just a dump and pump game, maybe big holders release this news to cash out, unfortunately, those who buy at a high price will get locked

Its About Sharing
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1000

Antifragile

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 09:28:17 AM

it fall back again, and i think its just a dump and pump game, maybe big holders release this news to cash out, unfortunately, those who buy at a high price will get locked

Nah, it is up over 90% still. Just a lot to digest. Watch it over the next week.
This is some of the hugest news I have ever scene in crypto. Unbelievable.
Walton is over 32 USD per token right now...

BTC = Black Swan.
BTC = Antifragile - "Some things benefit from shocks; they thrive and grow when exposed to volatility, randomness, disorder, and stressors and love adventure, risk, and uncertainty. Robust is not the opposite of fragile.
Snipe85

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

Infleum

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 10:08:15 AM

This chinese blockchain is already known to apply the RFID technology, which is already active. The idea is to improve this technology and lower costs and expenses, which to me is promising, just look at price 35$ per coin and this is not the limit.

RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 13, 2018, 06:37:10 PM

Does anyone know if it's still okay to have some WTC stored on My Ether Wallet as an ERC 20?  I know when QTUM for example switched chains, you couldn't have it on MEW.  Did WTC do this yet? I haven't kept up with details lately - I want to make sure I get my WTC wherever it has to be for when this happens.  I had put a small amount on MEW when I was nervous w keeping money on the exchanges ....

Also a masternode is 2500 right?  

Will WTC have some partnership with IOTA?

Cheesy

Mainnet is not here yet -- it's okay to have your WTC stored as erc20 in MEW

Masternode is 5k

Don't know where you heard partnership with IOTA, but they aren't the only project associated with IoT.
algeroth

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 14, 2018, 08:25:27 AM

WTC is a real project with a serious value proposition, great team, and HUGE potential market. Having said all that, please note that the recent tweet that drove the price through the roof was about entering into "negotiations" not "completing" them. WTC is a great investment either way, but price may be a bit overvalued until the negotiations are completed. Like so much of crypto, you take the risk, and maybe you do well, and maybe not so well. But you won't lose your shirt on WTC in any event, especially long term, IMO.
TOM47

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:40:49 PM

The Summary of Waltonchain in 2017

1. Recollection of what happened in 2017

It was only in the past year when Waltonchain came to exist. Our road was and still is not an easy one, but with the help of our foundation and team combined with the support from our community members coming from 26 countries all over the world, we have become one of the most stable digital assets on a number of well known digital currency trading platforms. We achieved major progress in technical R&D work in relation to project development and application; and our strategic partners provided us with their full support.

Under the strategic guidance from global leaders in blockchain and IoT we’ve made a great breakthrough recently: we obtained a series of core patents for solution design based on a combination of RFID chips and blockchain with independent intellectual property rights. We also received invitations to start partnership with famous companies from Britain, Sweden, France and other countries. We are pleased to know they all noticed to the investment value of our project and the patent portfolio which stands behind the Waltonchain technology. This lays a solid foundation for the future development of Waltonchain.

2. Work done

Hardware R&D: we successfully performed blockchain + RFID system application Demo, solved many problems of industrial application and provided the optimal solutions for the entity economy and the new retail.

Software R&D: we solved the problem of fast physical asset data uploading to the blockchain, designed applications with in-depth integration of an RFID hardware system and blockchain technology. In the future, application of the RFID + blockchain combination to all industries will promote the complete transformation of the whole business.

Progress in project R&D:

1. Adopted the Waltonchain Hash Calculation Method and the Consensus Mechanism based on PoS + PoW, fully considered the rights & interests and the calculation ability of accounting nodes to insure the stability and security of Waltonchain operation.

2. Introduced the innovative double-chain structure design, put forward the latest cross-chain connection and confirmation mechanism, effectively solved the problems of subchain-parent chain data exchange and the circulation of rights & interests.

3. Finished the development and testing of the full-function node wallet for Windows.

4. Finished smart contract development for the Master Node plan, debugged and tested the reward issue process in the test environment.

5. Came up with the Guardian Master Node plan, implemented the functions of distributed recording for holding the existing WTC tokens and record query and developed a scheme for future Guardian Master Node migration to the Waltonchain parent chain. In the future, this plan can bring handsome returns to long-term supporters of Waltonchain.

6. Redesigned and rebuilt the blockchain browser for the Waltonchain test parent chain, improved and updated its functions and provided data interfaces.

7. Finished testing of the open community-oriented Alpha and Beta versions of the Waltonchain system.

8. Assisted Silictec which is the unit responsible for the overall blockchain-related design and software system implementation during their participation in the 2nd Chinese Blockchain Technology Innovation and Application Contest where they were highly appreciated.

9. Developed and tested a software system for special account equipment (mining machines) of Waltonchain, performed the preparations for the next-step hardware and debugging environment development.

10. Activities:Completed the recruitment of community volunteers and completed the Waltonchain system Alpha version testing.

3. Shortcomings

Walton chain has shortcomings in marketing and communication. We have not done enough of marketing activities in Europe and America. In 2018, based on feedback from our supporters, we will make up for it.

1. We have some aspects to be improved in the internal management, because we want to take the lead in the field of technological innovation. Recently, the company’s business develops rapidly, and the internal management and operations try their best to keep up with it. We recruited new team members to promote the high standards and strengthen the management process in 2018. At the same time, we will establish local market teams in key regions and countries to achieve smooth communication with Waltonchain team supporters.

2. The engineering team was not fully aware of the customer application experience during the project application testing which caused users’ concern for us. We have considered this problem thoroughly and will strive to do our best in 2018.

3. Rapid development resulted in a lack of timely updates with our community; the community made sure we were aware of this. We are making internal changes to better inform our community. We hope to become the next-generation IoT engine and promote the application of blockchain to more industrial fields, based on our core chip technology with independent intellectual property rights, and push forward industrial transformation.

We will do our best to improve in the above aspects.

4. Our results:

1. We made our way from the average price of $0.32/WTC during the first listing to as high as $43.34/WTC on Jan. 13th, which equates to 135x value increase at the peak. Our market capitalization reached $720,719,000, and currently our market rank is №59 globally. This is just the start of our work being truly recognized.

2. Applied for 13 invention patents and software copyright items;

3. Reached strategic cooperation on our project with more than 20 partners in China and South Korea;

4. Started trading on 11 platforms globally;

5. Won a total of 5 awards of the global blockchain and IoT industry;

6. The total number of community supporters exceeded 90,000 people, the community covers 26 countries and regions globally with 100,000+ readers. We released 8 AMAs in the community.

7. We were invited to participate in 11 global blockchain and IoT-related industry summits and popularize the blockchain technology application.

8. On the 100th day of WTC trading, we launched the Guardian Master Node plan and obtained 2095 Guardian Master Nodes. We let more supporters get handsome returns in the future!

We would like to express our gratitude for your continued support on this exciting journey, as we enter 2018 as the most promising IoT & blockchain solution in China and Korea. We have so much great news coming over the next few months and we are proud to have each and every one of you by our side. This year, we will make sure all our investors are kept very happy.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/the-summary-of-waltonchain-in-2017-9935f68c9aa4
lightJimbo

Activity: 8

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 02:50:30 PM

i believe walton
Jujubox

Activity: 2

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 09:18:17 AM

It was only in the past year when Waltonchain came to exist. Our road was and still is not an easy one, but with the help of our foundation and team combined with the support from our community members coming from 26 countries all over the world, we have become one of the most stable digital assets on a number of well known digital currency trading platforms. We achieved major progress in technical R&D work in relation to project development and application; and our strategic partners provided us with their full support.

Under the strategic guidance from global leaders in blockchain and IoT we’ve made a great breakthrough recently: we obtained a series of core patents for solution design based on a combination of RFID chips and blockchain with independent intellectual property rights. We also received invitations to start partnership with famous companies from Britain, Sweden, France and other countries. We are pleased to know they all noticed to the investment value of our project and the patent portfolio which stands behind the Waltonchain technology. This lays a solid foundation for the future development of Waltonchain.

2. Work done

Hardware R&D: we successfully performed blockchain + RFID system application Demo, solved many problems of industrial application and provided the optimal solutions for the entity economy and the new retail.

Software R&D: we solved the problem of fast physical asset data uploading to the blockchain, designed applications with in-depth integration of an RFID hardware system and blockchain technology. In the future, application of the RFID + [Suspicious link removed]bination to all industries will promote the complete transformation of the whole business.

Progress in project R&D:

1. Adopted the Waltonchain Hash Calculation Method and the Consensus Mechanism based on PoS + PoW, fully considered the rights & interests and the calculation ability of accounting nodes to insure the stability and security of Waltonchain operation.

2. Introduced the innovative double-chain structure design, put forward the latest cross-chain connection and confirmation mechanism, effectively solved the problems of subchain-parent chain data exchange and the circulation of rights & interests.

3. Finished the development and testing of the full-function node wallet for Windows.

4. Finished smart contract development for the Master Node plan, debugged and tested the reward issue process in the test environment.

5. Came up with the Guardian Master Node plan, implemented the functions of distributed recording for holding the existing WTC tokens and record query and developed a scheme for future Guardian Master Node migration to the Waltonchain parent chain. In the future, this plan can bring handsome returns to long-term supporters of Waltonchain.

6. Redesigned and rebuilt the blockchain browser for the Waltonchain test parent chain, improved and updated its functions and provided data interfaces.

7. Finished testing of the open community-oriented Alpha and Beta versions of the Waltonchain system.

8. Assisted Silictec which is the unit responsible for the overall blockchain-related design and software system implementation during their participation in the 2nd Chinese Blockchain Technology Innovation and Application Contest where they were highly appreciated.

9. Developed and tested a software system for special account equipment (mining machines) of Waltonchain, performed the preparations for the next-step hardware and debugging environment development.

10. Activities:Completed the recruitment of community volunteers and completed the Waltonchain system Alpha version testing.

3. Shortcomings

Walton chain has shortcomings in marketing and communication. We have not done enough of marketing activities in Europe and America. In 2018, based on feedback from our supporters, we will make up for it.

1. We have some aspects to be improved in the internal management, because we want to take the lead in the field of technological innovation. Recently, the company’s business develops rapidly, and the internal management and operations try their best to keep up with it. We recruited new team members to promote the high standards and strengthen the management process in 2018. At the same time, we will establish local market teams in key regions and countries to achieve smooth communication with Waltonchain team supporters.

2. The engineering team was not fully aware of the customer application experience during the project application testing which caused users’ concern for us. We have considered this problem thoroughly and will strive to do our best in 2018.

3. Rapid development resulted in a lack of timely updates with our community; the community made sure we were aware of this. We are making internal changes to better inform our community. We hope to become the next-generation IoT engine and promote the application of blockchain to more industrial fields, based on our core chip technology with independent intellectual property rights, and push forward industrial transformation.

4. Our results:

1. We made our way from the average price of $0.32/WTC during the first listing to as high as $43.34/WTC on Jan. 13th, which equates to 135x value increase at the peak. Our market capitalization reached $720,719,000, and currently our market rank is №59 globally. This is just the start of our work being truly recognized.

3. Reached strategic cooperation on our project with more than 20 partners in China and South Korea;

6. The total number of community supporters exceeded 90,000 people, the community covers 26 countries and regions globally with 100,000+ readers. We released 8 AMAs in the community.

7. We were invited to participate in 11 global blockchain and IoT-related industry summits and popularize the blockchain technology application.

8. On the 100th day of WTC trading, we launched the Guardian Master Node plan and obtained 2095 Guardian Master Nodes. We let more supporters get handsome returns in the future!

We would like to express our gratitude for your continued support on this exciting journey, as we enter 2018 as the most promising IoT & blockchain solution in China and Korea. We have so much great news coming over the next few months and we are proud to have each and every one of you by our side. This year, we will make sure all our investors are kept very happy.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/the-summary-of-waltonchain-in-2017-9935f68c9aa4

"We also received invitations to start partnership with famous companies from Britain, Sweden, France and other countries."
 Shocked Grin
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 02:42:50 PM

2. Work done

Software R&D: we solved the problem of fast physical asset data uploading to the blockchain, designed applications with in-depth integration of an RFID hardware system and blockchain technology. In the future, application of the RFID + [Suspicious link removed]bination to all industries will promote the complete transformation of the whole business.

Progress in project R&D:

3. Shortcomings

4. Our results:

"We also received invitations to start partnership with famous companies from Britain, Sweden, France and other countries."
 Shocked Grin

This sounds good. I can't wait for Waltonchain to evolve in 2018. It is going to be great year for Walton.
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 19, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

This sounds good. I can't wait for Waltonchain to evolve in 2018. It is going to be great year for Walton.

For sure, really looking forward to what 2018 brings us.
thomoak

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 08:50:21 AM

Has anyone published an ELI5 about WaltonChain?
Jekwizor

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 20, 2018, 01:06:31 PM

Waltonchain Won the 2018 Outstanding Blockchain Company Award

On Jan. 19, 2018, the opening ceremony of the 1st Summit Forum of Blockchain in Southeast Asia, which was themed as “Drive Innovation · Link to the Future”, was held in Bangkok, Thailand. We are proud to say that Waltonchain was invited to the summit as the winner of the 2018 Outstanding Blockchain Company award.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-won-the-2018-outstanding-blockchain-company-award-93ad668d47
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 02:30:18 PM

I wonder why all the coins in the red zone and WALTON doing so well? What is good news or just pump?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: