Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:53:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150970 times)
thomoak

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:13:56 AM

WaltonChain does it really need a blockchain Huh

You can ask this for many current projects..

Who are the WTC competitors?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:42:36 AM

Actually people are not easy at all to digest that tweet which nailed the project's credibility. They should have been very transparent and careful because it is only reputation in any business specially these altcoins markets where a small mistake can be fatal. I still am watching what is going to be next.

People overreact all the time in cryptoworld, and western world investors are EXTREMELY sensitive, but if you want to nitpick about the flaws of a project you can do that with almost any project.

The twitter incident to me was no different than any other real world business that has an employee that gives the business bad press.  Sure it's not a good look for a business, but that one person does not individually determine the success/failure of the business, especially with something as insignificant as a TWITTER GIVEAWAY  Cheesy ... Roll Eyes

Most of these issues always pass, and for every investor that leaves over the twitter experience, there will be another investor that replaces you in the years to come that probably won't ever even find out about the twitter incident.  Why? Because in the huge scope of things, that giveaway incident while bad, is small.

That's exactly why, WTC is still out there creating partnerships like the Alibaba one, why?  Because the Alibaba Cloud juggernaut could care less about some measley WTC giveaway that went wrong, that's if they even know (or care to know ) about it  Cheesy

Wake me up when team starts LOSING partnerships behind things they are doing, OR something serious like a rogue developer trying to sabotage the codebase of the WTC blockchain.  Until then, you can be silly if you want, WTC ain't going nowhere, and what alot of people on here fail to realize is that WTC doesn't even need to go out of their way to appease the western world.  I'm not condoning bad actions, but from a marketing/community standpoint WTC has come a LOOONG way and people should be grateful instead of just always finding the smallest thing to complain about to jump ship.

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

I see that Waltonchain has good position on market now, its profit is 15% for a day! All market is red but only some coins are green and show good result: and Waltonchain is one of them  Smiley

TOM47

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 11:42:32 AM

Waltonchain Project Director Elected the Vice President of Fujian IoT Industry Association
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-project-director-elected-the-vice-president-of-fujian-iot-industry-association-e17c27335aa1

On Feb. 28th, Fujian Province IoT Industry Association was established, and the First Session of the First Member Congress was held in Mawei District of Fuzhou. The Waltonchain Project Director Mr. Lin Herui was elected vice president of the Association.

Fujian IoT Industry Association works in the fields of industrial policy research, solving the key technological problems, personnel training and provision of public IoT services, which includes:

·Establishment of IoT associations & enterprises to participate in the Cross-Strait IoT Application Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition;

·Building a docking platform for industry, academia & research and

·Building IoT technology incubator to promote organic integration of such innovative elements as talents, technology and capital

·Serving the optimization and upgrading of the IoT industry transformation and to create IoT brands.

With China IoT Industry Research Institute being the Vice President Unit of the newly established Fujian IoT Industry Association, and Mr. Lin Herui being its Vice President, Waltonchain will partner with the Association to speed up industrial reformation and upgrading and promote the well and orderly development of the IoT industry. At the same time, relying on the Association’s platform, it will promote and build the Value IoT + Blockchain ecosystem. Waltonchain will continue its growth as the fundamental blockchain within the infrastructure of the future.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:10:08 PM

Waltonchain Project Director Elected the Vice President of Fujian IoT Industry Association
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-project-director-elected-the-vice-president-of-fujian-iot-industry-association-e17c27335aa1

On Feb. 28th, Fujian Province IoT Industry Association was established, and the First Session of the First Member Congress was held in Mawei District of Fuzhou. The Waltonchain Project Director Mr. Lin Herui was elected vice president of the Association.

Fujian IoT Industry Association works in the fields of industrial policy research, solving the key technological problems, personnel training and provision of public IoT services, which includes:

·Establishment of IoT associations & enterprises to participate in the Cross-Strait IoT Application Innovation & Entrepreneurship Competition;

·Building a docking platform for industry, academia & research and

·Building IoT technology incubator to promote organic integration of such innovative elements as talents, technology and capital

·Serving the optimization and upgrading of the IoT industry transformation and to create IoT brands.

With China IoT Industry Research Institute being the Vice President Unit of the newly established Fujian IoT Industry Association, and Mr. Lin Herui being its Vice President, Waltonchain will partner with the Association to speed up industrial reformation and upgrading and promote the well and orderly development of the IoT industry. At the same time, relying on the Association’s platform, it will promote and build the Value IoT + Blockchain ecosystem. Waltonchain will continue its growth as the fundamental blockchain within the infrastructure of the future.

Great news. Creates a lot of relationships between the Chinese government and WTC.
RealBitYoda

Activity: 29

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:29:06 PM

Is there any news on how Master-nodes will work with this coin? are they truly going to be used for what they were designed for? voting. and not just generating new tokens.
Stivenson

Activity: 89
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 06:29:47 PM

Some red flags:

1) The team holds 70% of the coin supply, just 4 accounts on the blockchain explorer. That's rarely a good sign.

2) Virtually nothing in the repo. There’s nothing to actually show that they're making software development progress.

3) The website is very poorly developed. If they can't even design a professional website, that's a red flag.

4) Poorly written whitepaper. Some of may be a language issue (but then again a professional company that is serious would have hired a native English writer to translate), but even the formatting and text alignment is messed up. Not to mention the vague descriptions and meaningless marketing jargon.

5) For the co-founder who is supposed to be the VP of supply chain of Septwolves, there’s no record of him at all working there ever. People called the company and they said they never heard of him. Apparently they released this photo to some online websites, which doesn't prove anything but that he went there and took a photo in front of the building. They initially had Septwolves as a "partner" on their site, but have since taken it down.

Along with lying on Twitter about partnerships and giveaway contests, this is not looking good.
glider101

Activity: 125
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 07:20:05 PM

Down 25% so time to scoop up some cheap coins  Cheesy
Only question is:  buy w/ btc or eth?
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 10:32:27 PM

Down 25% so time to scoop up some cheap coins  Cheesy
Only question is:  buy w/ btc or eth?

I ain't sure either lol. I might just wait to see what happens.
Igor/Mogli

Activity: 5

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 03:43:18 AM

Some red flags:

1) The team holds 70% of the coin supply, just 4 accounts on the blockchain explorer. That's rarely a good sign.

2) Virtually nothing in the repo. There’s nothing to actually show that they're making software development progress.

3) The website is very poorly developed. If they can't even design a professional website, that's a red flag.

4) Poorly written whitepaper. Some of may be a language issue (but then again a professional company that is serious would have hired a native English writer to translate), but even the formatting and text alignment is messed up. Not to mention the vague descriptions and meaningless marketing jargon.

5) For the co-founder who is supposed to be the VP of supply chain of Septwolves, there’s no record of him at all working there ever. People called the company and they said they never heard of him. Apparently they released this photo to some online websites, which doesn't prove anything but that he went there and took a photo in front of the building. They initially had Septwolves as a "partner" on their site, but have since taken it down.

Along with lying on Twitter about partnerships and giveaway contests, this is not looking good.

What partnership did they lie about?

Do you have any links for the above information?
cmbconcretefire

Activity: 54

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:06:26 AM

Won't touch this coin with a ten foot poll. Do you at least want to know why before the mod deletes / censors my post?

Answer: I simply watched their video promo on their own web page......and I said to myself "WOW!" Promo video grade? A+

It was top notch from the visuals to the voice over. Never seen anything better honestly.

Then I asked myself, "In all of crypto, what coin has come close to doing all the things they say they are going to do?"

The answer is: ZERO. Not even BTC.

Don't get me wrong, EVERYTHING in their promo vid WILL HAPPEN across the globe. It's not possible to stop it. I just have extremely serious doubts that WTC is the coin to transform the analog world into the matrix < which is essentially what is going to happen. The truth is, it will probably be a handful of coins that will change the world.

Conclusion: If it's too good to be true....it usually is.

I'm passing on WTC and not looking back.
LazyBitInvestor

Activity: 350

Your professional profile on the blockchain

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:16:33 AM

News from WaltonChain team!

Due to the current uncertainty of blockchain policies, our team has decided that in the future we will announce major partnerships depending on the situation so as not to affect the real implementation of blockchain technology.

Also i noticed that trading volume for WaltonChain is slowly decreasing for last days...

SheepSuit

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 04:23:10 PM

Due to the current uncertainty of blockchain policies, our team has decided that in the future we will announce major partnerships depending on the situation so as not to affect the real implementation of blockchain technology.

Also i noticed that trading volume for WaltonChain is slowly decreasing for last days...

The Alibaba story was not true?

Wunderkind

Activity: 134

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:34:08 PM

Partnership still stands.
Just uncertainty with the Chinese government which resulted in the Tweet being taken down.
Very confident in WTC, just some PR issues they need to work on.
Freaks
Legendary

Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 12:40:24 PM

Just uncertainty with the Chinese government which resulted in the Tweet being taken down.

Current situation is not looking suitable so that also be careful on this kind of news. I still would like to hold my tokens I think in long term this will be huge.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 01:40:29 PM

Current situation is not looking suitable so that also be careful on this kind of news. I still would like to hold my tokens I think in long term this will be huge.

Volume was because of new investors buy and selling the tokens for the first time. Now, it is just the hodlers. Weak hands already gone.
vips200

Activity: 168
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 04:07:18 PM

Volume was because of new investors buy and selling the tokens for the first time. Now, it is just the hodlers. Weak hands already gone.
Weak Hands went to Tether last week.
JohnDoe3490

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 08:07:06 AM

Weak Hands went to Tether last week.

Was it weak hands or smart hands that went to tether? If they tethered, then rebought they are doing better than us.
SillyGirl

Activity: 147
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:47:22 PM

WTC is +10% right now! Check out this chart: https://www.coinranker.net/cryptocurrency/walton
JoshuaBlack1

Activity: 97
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 11, 2018, 09:54:15 PM

What was the reason for the huge dip in price a few days ago. I know the whole market was down but they really took a big hit
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: