Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 10:46:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150973 times)
Wunderkind

Activity: 134
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:31:40 AM

Telegram chat admin is very intolerable for discussing the competitors. Today I just mentioned that PwC bought a share of VeChain and got kicked out immediately. Despite I am WTC holder, not cool guys, this is NOT how you win this race. I only wanted some fanboys to treat VeChain serious as competitors, it is not just a hype. Shame on admin there.

Any discussion about other coins that are not involved with WTC is disallowed in the Telegram chat. Especially Vechain, since people from that community have caused the most problems for WTC with their continuous trolling, spamming and spreading fud (for many, many months). If you join (or are in) the chat of Waltonchain, what do you expect when you say "Hey everyone, this company just invested in this other coin which is not WTC." Nobody gives a shit and admins have no time for that nonsense.
It's also in their rules to not discuss other coins unless they're involved with WTC.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 01:03:29 AM

Telegram chat admin is very intolerable for discussing the competitors. Today I just mentioned that PwC bought a share of VeChain and got kicked out immediately. Despite I am WTC holder, not cool guys, this is NOT how you win this race. I only wanted some fanboys to treat VeChain serious as competitors, it is not just a hype. Shame on admin there.

There is heavy censorship in WTC community besides many sketchy actions in the past that crypto community calls them liar. Yes we should cooperate and promote other crypto projects to the world for our own sake, but not this one. Definitely not this one.
bgibso01
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:02:18 PM

I would Better start accumulating for that masternode guys.. imagine 30 masternode chains running
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I would Better start accumulating for that masternode guys.. imagine 30 masternode chains running

They raised that bar so high, I cannot imagine accumulating 5k WTC coins, I didn't make any successful investments so far, like getting ETH, NEO, NANO when they were dust cheap. That times are long gone and chances are quite negligible. Now I have my hopes for CS and NXS coins, latter more of a long-term. Now I have only 33 WTC, it's nothing. Was stupid to buy it at 300k sat, then it dropped more than twice.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 03:01:39 PM

1. WTC holders with more than 5000 WTC, i.e. the Masternodes, will receive 15,000 FREC.

2. WTC holders who have been holding more than 5,000 WTC from 00:00:00 UTC on December 10, 2017 to 00:00:00 UTC on May 12, 2018, i.e. Guardian Masternodes, will receive 20,000 FREC.
GrapheneCapital

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

Are there any mining pools or solo only?

Hey YourMom420,

My name is Greg and I'm a GMN holder and have just started a mining pool. There was a post about how this would work on reddit, as there is no sure fire way to make it truly "trustless" at the moment. However, here is a system that I believe is as close as you can get to being trustless. Feel free to let me know what you think, and direct message me if you're interested and we can go from there.

PRE-Token Swap: I will be paying 3 WTC for every WTCT block mined to the WTCT address:0xa2bc21f35c7beccef2a86273e77680a8811d24e1 Note: I am paying real WTC not the WTCT, as WTCT is not worth anything

POST-Token Swap: The swap will most likely take place in 20-60 days. The pay rate per block I will be paying has not yet been determined but would be in the range of 2.5 to 2.9 WTC per WTC block mined. I will work with miners to determine a rate that is worthwhile and I will communicate more when that time comes closer.

Proof of Payment: I will be paying from the following address roughly every 24 hours (to reduce risk, see risk mitigation for more) or within 24 hours after a request and you can track that all payments per block on the WTCT address are accounted and paid: https://etherscan.io/address/0x086833f7a48eca35a3d7125a48ca3c52f4554af7

Unaccounted for blocks will be distributed to miners based on each user's percent of total mined blocks. I expect all blocks to be accounted for as there is no reason a miner wouldn't want to get their 3WTC payout but in the event that there is some left this is how I will deal with it. Example: if you mine 10 blocks of 80 total blocks on the account and there are 3 blocks (9WTC) unaccounted for at the end of token swap. You will get 10/80*9 = 1.125 WTC.

Handling Conflicts: Until a more robust system is developed to automatically track what users mined which blocks and pay them. I will request that each miner submit to me a list of blocks that they mined this is shown on their Command Line Interface (CLI)/CMD. I will have a 24 hour delay in payments from the time the block list was submitted to me, this will provide a buffer to see if anyone else is claiming the same mined block. If there are any disputed blocks, I will contact both parties and request screenshots or any other proof that they did indeed mine the block in question. I will review the evidence and see if I can make a reasonable determination to who mined it. If I am not 100% certain I will submit the evidence to the mining community and have them determine who should receive the funds. Anyone attempting to cheat the system will be asked to not mine any further blocks. If there is absolutely no way to determine who mined the block in dispute I will pay both parties 2 WTC for the block.

Reasonable Risk Mitigation: There is some level of risk with any mining group that is not autonomous, I would like to outline the risks and provide reasonable level of support for why you shouldn't worry. Risk 1: You mine your first block and notify me and I just don't pay. Answer: As a miner that didn't get paid for your work you would obviously leave, and you are out the ~$17 your block was worth and you move on. I would gain the $17 and then lose out on the 1 wtc per block I would get from you in the future, my current miner has mined 8 blocks so that's 8 wtc I have made from him vs the 2 wtc I could have stolen. So even in a few days of losing a miner I would lose out on huge amounts of profit if I ever cheated any of those mining. After you have mined 2 blocks and I pay, the risk is not really there anymore as you have already earned the 2 extra WTC you wouldn't have had to begin with if you mined solo. Risk 2: You mine your block report it and someone else claims the same block. Answer: see (Handling Conflicts) but it is in my best interest to reward the honest miners and get rid of anyone lying. If there is absolutely no way to determine who mined the block in dispute I will pay both parties 2 WTC for the block. And neither of you would be out any other then the bonus +1 WTC reward If there are any other risks I haven't thought of please let me know and I will address them.

Here's some more proof if you're inclined https://i.imgur.com/k0kHuWZ.png https://i.imgur.com/Mvafk5N.png

If anyone is still looking to join a Masternode pool, feel free to reach out! We have almost a dozen miners in the pool and the payouts are every day (check the etherscan address going out for proof!)

Reach me at gmnholder@gmail.com or @t1crypto on Telegram!

Thanks!
Greg
ninjaskip

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 07:29:28 PM

There is heavy censorship in WTC community besides many sketchy actions in the past that crypto community calls them liar. Yes we should cooperate and promote other crypto projects to the world for our own sake, but not this one. Definitely not this one.

That's really bad if censorship happens, but at least it can't happen in this thread. Where do they censor stuff?
miner32342

Activity: 599
Merit: 100

PointPay.io

View Profile WWW
May 07, 2018, 08:49:06 PM

the purse is not synchronized, how to fix it?

🏦 PointPay 🏦 - Welcome to the future of the BLOCKCHAIN-BASED BANKING
█  ROUND 1 LIVE
ANN    Whitepaper    Ecosystem    Medium    Twitter    Telegram    Facebook
qianliwen888666

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 03:47:12 AM

The project team is good, good idea, I do not know what good reward I have. I will follow your activities.. good luck, and have a good project stage!
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:39:54 AM

I'd like to have some of WTC, some of VEN and Wabi. I'd get more profit by betting on one horse, but like to play safe. But so far I didn't get anything except little of WTC. All mentioned projects are quite expensive to entry now.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
wangxiaoyan600

Activity: 350

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 04:44:50 AM

The WaltonChain project team has lots of cash flow to operate, but it may encounter certain bottlenecks in technology.
RikkiTikkiWTC

Activity: 3

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:14:10 PM

There is not heavy censorship in our community.  This is a very common misconception of our community.  My apologies that you got banned, but most TG employ the same rules. You aren't allowed to talk about other coins in our channel, just like you can't talk about Waltonchain in the VeChain channel. Stop spreading false information.
MrZ28s

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 02:23:46 PM

There is not heavy censorship in our community.  This is a very common misconception of our community.  My apologies that you got banned, but most TG employ the same rules. You aren't allowed to talk about other coins in our channel, just like you can't talk about Waltonchain in the VeChain channel. Stop spreading false information.

A good idea would be to make two separate channels. One should be exclusive on serious talks with WTC only while the other one is open on different talks including another coins for as long as it is not spamming. Because many people including me also holds many different kind of coins.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 02:53:01 PM

A good idea would be to make two separate channels. One should be exclusive on serious talks with WTC only while the other one is open on different talks including another coins for as long as it is not spamming. Because many people including me also holds many different kind of coins.

That's just twice the work. Go to a general cryptocurrency telegram to talk about all coins then. WTC telegram is only for WTC discussion.
Theodorre

Activity: 77

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 03:39:14 AM

Walton will rise to the top just like cream always rises to the top. These are the last weeks and days of these ridiculously low Wtc prices.  Enjoy them while you can)) Imho..
crevbi

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 12, 2018, 10:17:15 AM

Waltonchain Awarded The Most Promising Blockchain IoT Solution of the Year

On May 6, 2018, Waltonchain Director of Operations Kevin Wong was invited to the Global Blockchain Technology Expo 2018 in the Santa Clara Convention Center, Silicon Valley, and received The Most Promising Blockchain Internet-of-Things Solution of the Year Award. The conference organized by BlockTrain, a media platform dedicated to content management and strategy building for the global blockchain community.
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-awarded-the-most-promising-blockchain-iot-solution-of-the-year-603232305384

erc20_exchange

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2018, 05:43:08 PM

Hello, Walton community!

WTC trading is now available on ERC20 DEX: http://erc20.exchange. Good trading to all of you!
Jantapw
Copper Member

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 13, 2018, 01:50:19 PM

Can i keep my wtc on binance for the token swap? What do i need to do? Will i lose all my coins if i dont update.
Makleyhill

Activity: 616

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 05:07:42 PM

Brief on the 2nd Session of Waltonchain Blockchain Meetup: Xiamen City, Fujian Province
https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/brief-on-the-2nd-session-of-waltonchain-blockchain-meetup-xiamen-city-fujian-province-704b41fbe399
On May 13, the 2nd session of Waltonchain Blockchain Meetup was held in Siming District Software Park, Xiamen city, Fujian province. Waltonchain Project Initiator Mr. Xu Fangcheng, COO Mr. Chen Zhangrong (Monitor Chan), Freyrchain Founder & CEO Mr. Leo Lee and Waltonchain Director of Operations Mr. Ou Zhunjie were invited to be the speakers and shared their insights on the forth-looking blockchain technology, the real-world implementation and development of Waltonchain’s ground-breaking blockchain + IoT technology with the present Waltonchain community members and blockchain enthusiasts. Later WTC Wallet Customer Executive Liu Zehang (Ángel) introduced the Waltonchain Wallets to the audience and answered the related questions.
frerejaak

Activity: 182

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
May 15, 2018, 06:36:01 PM

Cool project but in heavy competition with vechain, and I think vechain is winning. I still think both can coexist, maybe like apple and samsung

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: