Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 05:05:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] WaltonChain WTC  (Read 150973 times)
kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 03:08:35 PM

Today is another bottom reached. Should I start to worry, why so little trust in Walton? Bought a little at 58k sat but it went even lower. I'm trying to get my average price as little as possible. Was stupid enough to buy at 30$, luckily not that much.

The mistake that many people make is to buy all the amount of Coin you like in a single solution .... you have $ 1000 available, go into the exchange and buy all that day, maybe at the market.

Mistaken! You should divide your purchase over several days as well as make a plan to accumulate investment or pension funds; doing so dilute and reduce your risk of buying high .... think for example if a user John entered the market and has invested $ 10,000 in WTC in January .... think of his despair now ..... and instead, he thinks about John investing $ 1000 in WTC in January, another $ 1,000 in February, another $ 1,000 in March, and so on; today he is losing, but it is much quieter.
JohnDoe3490

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:49:30 PM

A lot of WTC has been sold and bought. Unfortunately, the price keeps going down. I still have faith. People are buying on the cheap!
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:00:00 PM

Today is another bottom reached. Should I start to worry, why so little trust in Walton? Bought a little at 58k sat but it went even lower. I'm trying to get my average price as little as possible. Was stupid enough to buy at 30$, luckily not that much.

If you believe in waltonchain then buying right now is the way to go. Focus on the product, not the price; there was a time people were called crazy for thinking bitcoin would ever surpass 5K, or litecoin 50$, or Amazon shares 100$. The product drives the price, not the other way around.

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
 ██                                            ██
▐█▌                                            ▐█▌
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
mobilazy

Activity: 308
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:04:32 PM

I keep telling myself that fundamentals didn't change and WTC will rise again. But so far buying price for me reduced from 30 USD to 5 USD. I can only lower my buying average and HODL because I have faith in this project.

---Bounty is a stupid use of my time---
gadgetino

Activity: 278
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:06:13 PM

yup.. the only good strategy now is to lower the average price of a token. at some point, after the market bounce we will see the same prices and even better.

JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 04:13:27 AM

yup.. the only good strategy now is to lower the average price of a token. at some point, after the market bounce we will see the same prices and even better.

Will we see $1 again like last year? Who knows in this market. It is very unpredictable.
shewasfourteen

Activity: 686
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 01:47:35 PM

The Waltonchain team will hold its first LIVE AMA on Telegram on August 6th! Join COO Monitor Chan and VP Yang Feng in our community group: https://t.me/waltonchain_en
Simss

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 03:33:53 PM

The waltonchain ecosystem can't be fully tested until it has many child-chains live in the ecosystem. The swap date depends on how quickly we can on-board more child chains to allow for the full testing of the mainnet functionality.
MiBambino

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

IMUSIFY - Award Winning Blockchain Music Tech

View Profile
August 06, 2018, 06:33:24 PM

focus on the long term and you will not worry. 5$ is peanuts, even 50$ I would consider a bargain. People shouldn't look at these tokens as coins but more as shares from the future multi billion dollar IT giants. WTC has a good business and I'm sure we haven't seen anything yet

imusify
  FacebookTwitterTelegramRedditANN  ❱ MediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN 
Award Winning Blockchain Music Platform
                                                                                                                     Backed By NEO

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
 ▗██▘                                        ▝██▖
██   █▌            ▐███▄▄                       ██
██                 ▐█▌ ▀██▄▄                    ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄                ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌       ▄███               ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌   ▄▄██▀▀                 ██
██   █▌            ▐█▌▄███▀                     ██
██   ▀▘            ▐██▀▀                        ██
 ▝██▄                                        ▄██▘
   ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Explainer
Video
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 12:14:12 PM

focus on the long term and you will not worry. 5$ is peanuts, even 50$ I would consider a bargain. People shouldn't look at these tokens as coins but more as shares from the future multi billion dollar IT giants. WTC has a good business and I'm sure we haven't seen anything yet

If it's shares which you own then this is a security token. Did Waltonchain consult the SEC and get all the required documents for that?
frerejaak

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Cross-Border Blockchain Real Estate Marketplace

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:16:00 PM

If it's shares which you own then this is a security token. Did Waltonchain consult the SEC and get all the required documents for that?

you're right, shares are securities and tokens are utilities, but its more about perception than it is about technical terms. Its about looking at the project, not at the tokens, because the project can still be worth something without the tokens, but not the other way around

◖◖◖◖◖ RealtyReturns ◗◗◗◗◗
━━━ Cross-Border Blockchain-based Real Estate Marketplace ━━━
FACEBOOKREDDITTWITTERTELEGRAM ☞ANN Thread
Splin V
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

HEROIC.com | The Future of AI-Powered Cybersecurit

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 08:03:50 PM

Waltonchain August Community Live AMA Official Release
The Waltonchain team has recently held a Community Live AMA in the official Telegram channel.

https://medium.com/@Waltonchain_EN/waltonchain-august-community-live-ama-official-release-88b73f470662

mobilazy

View Profile
August 10, 2018, 05:56:34 AM

Will we see $1 again like last year? Who knows in this market. It is very unpredictable.

Would be stupid not to buy at that price. Now when we know that project NOT a scam, getting the masternode for 5k$ would be so appealing. But for ones bought big amount at 41$ this would be a big loss. So I don't wish it to them.

finamathmatics

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 12:16:05 AM

Ok, the entire market goes down and WTC goes down more than others good coins (relative of the price that you bought).

My main concern about WTC until mass adoption.

The quality of the code base (not open source yet). We don't know if the develop team is good enough (Must be, they've done a lot of partnership with government and big companies).

My point/concert, look the wallet for IOS: Awful app, some bugs and horrible design wheater whether the rest of the code follow this example, WTC at $3 is so expansive.  In other hand, if this IOS App is an unique bad case and the whole code is terrific, we're fine. There a reddit thread about the bugs and awful desing.

Other point: Where the Linux wallet?
More than 4 months since the last AMA when the team said: "soon" (I saw this information at Reddit). A project so promising in technology and still has no Linux wallet  Huh.

JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 13, 2018, 02:45:25 AM

There are physical products. That's a lot more than any other project in cryptocurrency so far. I think to just accumulate.
barto123

Activity: 650
Merit: 321

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2018, 10:25:16 AM

As bullish as I am on crypto I think alts have to drop more against BTC before the next move up...NEO is dropping too. Nothing Walton have done is wrong, just market cycles.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
irwanjabryg

Activity: 980
Merit: 512

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

Anything can happen at anytime short time just position yourself in a way where u can take advantage of bullish or bear movements. and mostly focus in the long term fundamentals and development of the waltonchain ecosystem. then u will have an edge againts the majority because the majority isnt ready for all scenarios.
mobilazy

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 01:56:25 PM

I think I'll stop investing (more like loosing) money in Waltonchain. Since March I'm only reducing buying average  Angry First I thought 98k sat was a great deal, later 58k, now 34k and I'll pass. Hope one day I'll get my money back!

JohnDoe3490

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 03:41:47 PM

Shrug. I was here when it was $1. Then it went to $40. Always sell for a profit and hold some.
efreeti

Activity: 350
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 08:14:00 PM

you're right, shares are securities and tokens are utilities, but its more about perception than it is about technical terms. Its about looking at the project, not at the tokens, because the project can still be worth something without the tokens, but not the other way around

No a token can also be a security as long as you get rewarded by holding the token in any way other than just price appreciation due to increased demand for the actual utility.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: