Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 08:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PFR][EtherDelta] PAYFAIR | Decentralized escrow and P2P exchange  (Read 32867 times)
nitrat (OP)

Activity: 501
Merit: 113

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:10:22 PM

Hello, everyone!

https://payfair.io/blog/post-24

https://github.com/payfairio/pf_demo
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
February 18, 2018, 10:12:09 PM

hi how can i buy it?
how much is max supply?
How much is the token price?
thank you

Hello!

https://idex.market/eth/pfr

At the moment there are 89 million tokens in circulation. The total supply is 100 million. The team’s tokens are frozen (11 million).

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/payfair/

milvi4ka

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 09:14:22 PM

So it turns out that the withdrawal fee on stocks.exchange is 0.007 ETH which is 6-7 USD. And I have 30 $ worth of PFR there. Lovely. I guess because I'm not a big fish who can afford to invest thousands and neglect 7 dollars, they're telling me to go F myself. Meh  Sad Angry Angry

Thanks a lot! I am aware of that but actually i wanted to get my hands on some more PFR since I had some extra money left in stocks.exchange.  Smiley

Hello there,

Some time ago I got my hands on PFR through stocks.exchange.  Smiley Smiley Smiley Now I cannot find it there anymore, any idea if it was delisted from that exchange?  Huh I looked through news and announcements (on the exchange) and then I came here to find out. The link on payfair.io which normally takes you to stocks.exchange doesn't work.

Edit: I forgot to ask what's your storage preference guys? Am I blind or I couldn't find the wallet.

Even though stocks.exchange does not have the BTC-PFR trading pair anymore you should still be able to withdraw your coins. Check your portfolio (not wallet) and you should be able to find your tokens.

As Payfair is an ERC-20 token it can be stored in any Ethereum address. Most people use myetherwallet to to create and manage their Ethereum accounts.

Hope this helps!
btcminer

Activity: 32

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 02:13:00 PM

Can someone ELI5 how I earn passive income on this coin?
tramese

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

Do More. Sell More. Be More Productive.

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 08:03:27 PM

Can someone ELI5 how I earn passive income on this coin?

yes,

hold at least 10k pfr per trust node...once pfr platform launches, fees will be charged per transaction, and % tx fees will be allocated to each trust node....generating you passive income.

http://goodomy.com/ - ...it is only when we enable users to employ the same powerful model for their own benefit that Goodomy will make the greatest economic impact."
milvi4ka

Activity: 11

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 02:24:16 PM

!!!!stocks.exchange is delisting PFR and they announced we shoud withdraw the tokens otherwise they'll disappear from the wallet on 1st of March. I got the email today  Huh Angry which I think is too late but anyway. If anyone has PFR still there hurry up.
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:40:11 PM

Hello, dear friends!

GitHub was updated today (the verification of the trust node has been added, many bugs fixed):

We are officially added to NEXT.exchange. Congratulations NEXT.exchange with the launch!

https://next.exchange/exchange#/tokenexchange/PFR
linhmax

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:54:08 AM

Guys, IDEX is gaining momentum and volumes are growing. In my opinion, IDEX is much more interesting than ED.
boesboes

Activity: 44

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 08:01:02 PM

Guys, IDEX is gaining momentum and volumes are growing. In my opinion, IDEX is much more interesting than ED.

The UI of Idex is so much more user friendly than the ED UI.. I love it. The PFR volume on Idex is 4 times than that of ED/FD..
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 01:59:15 PM

Listing on WandX (March 06)
https://coindar.org/en/event/payfair-pfr-listing-on-wandx-5477
naska21

Activity: 1358
Merit: 635

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:18:50 PM

IDEX has gotten much better recently, they reduced their latency, which was why I stopped using them for a while.
minerthing

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 08:10:26 AM

Hi Payfair Team
How to join the bounty campaign?
I want to reserve Italian translation if it is possible.

I've been read some WP pages and it looks great!
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 09:47:33 AM

Hi Payfair Team

Hello! At the moment we don’t have any bounty campaigns. In the future maybe we will implement a bounty campaign for translations of our platform and our WP
minerthing

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 02:56:22 PM

Hi Payfair Team

Hello! At the moment we don’t have any bounty campaigns. In the future maybe we will implement a bounty campaign for translations of our platform and our WP

Thx for your consideration. I will be here if you need me in the prox future Wink
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 07:14:17 PM

Hello, dear friends!

We are officially added to DDEX:

https://ddex.io/trade/PFR-ETH
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 08:16:16 PM

Hello, everyone!

Today we again updated Github (virtual transactions, system of payments and commissions, solving security problems, bug fixes):

ngdias

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:40:00 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2018, 06:25:27 PM by ngdias

I was reading your whitepaper, because there is something I don't understand. You say that a 'trust node is a critical element', but what exactly does it do?

Does it run any code in the ETH blockchain to settle transactions? And if it does, why do you need many accounts loaded with tokens and registered to accomplish... whatever the trust nodes are going to accomplish?

Does it provide any other service than an incentive to buy tokens?

From what I could read, it seems to be just a way to keep some buying pressure on the token, much as all those scammy Dash clones popping up every week.
nitrat (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:56:52 AM

I was reading your whitepaper, because there is something I don't understand. You say that a 'trust node is a critical element', but what exactly does it do?

Does it run any code in the ETH blockchain to settle transactions? And if it does, why do you need many accounts loaded with tokens and registered to accomplish... whatever the trust nodes are going to accomplish?

Does it provide any other service than an incentive to buy tokens?

From what I could read, it seems to be just a way to keep some buying pressure on the token, much as all those scammy Dash clones popping up every week.

The trust node is a critical element within the network and performs the important job of maintaining, updating, and securing the PayFair ecosystem. Trust Nodes support the price of the token, they make it stable and resistant to dramatic changes. The incentive to hold trust nodes are that they are awarded for their participation in the system.

Node holders receive commission fees for every successful trade or deal on the platform of which is paid out in the currency that the trade was completed in:

- 80% of the 1% Fee taken from Non-Escrow transaction are distributed back to Trust Node holders.

- 40% of the 3% Escrow transaction fees are distributed back to Trust Node holders.

Additionally Trust node holders will be able to suggest and vote on the development of the platform and which cryptocurrencies to add next.
ngdias

Activity: 51
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:58:29 AM

Yes, yes, I already read that a few times, the same wording in a few different places.

But what I want to know is exactly how sending tokens to an ETH contract contributes to the "job of maintaining, updating, and securing the PayFair ecosystem".
nguyen linh

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 12:29:38 PM

I don't understand where is the problem with the edcrow nodes ... you have a transaction on payfair your money is hold until buyer says il all went fine then the money is released to the seller. It cost 1%. But if the deal goes wrong the escrow solves it and it costs 3%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: