Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 02:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35350 times)
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 04:44:28 AM

I can see that the team working behind this Pura project is really doing the best they could to keep this project kicking here in the community where crypto currency runs. The team is also active here in the community, answering all the queries and questions of lots of people in the Pura Ann Thread. This is a great move to gain the people's trust and keep a good connection with the users, supporters and investors.
Why is everything possible? I would like to participate in the airdrop, but I understand it is not. And whether he will not have any information

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IpPrograff

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 05:01:49 AM

Tell me the number of coins is limited, or will their number increase with time? I think that it would be good
aditimpura

Activity: 62

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 06:40:13 AM

Tell me the number of coins is limited, or will their number increase with time? I think that it would be good
Circulating Supply
173.863.307 PURA
Total Supply
180.645.801 PURA
Max Supply
350.000.000 PURA
Mommyshark

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:18:05 AM

I can see that the team working behind this Pura project is really doing the best they could to keep this project kicking here in the community where crypto currency runs. The team is also active here in the community, answering all the queries and questions of lots of people in the Pura Ann Thread. This is a great move to gain the people's trust and keep a good connection with the users, supporters and investors.

True, if the people behind this project would possess that kind of attitude for being alertness in answering all the queries raised then there is no doubt that this project is lively and has a potential to hit.
Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 07:24:58 AM

Circulating Supply
173.863.307 PURA
Total Supply
180.645.801 PURA
Max Supply
350.000.000 PURA
Can you kindly tell us admin how much is the cost per transaction using pura tokens? Is there any links for that?
zerkalisz

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 08:08:45 AM

PURA 101 – Cryptocurrency Basics Part 7
https://pura.one/pura-101-cryptocurrency-node-proof-of-work/
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:28:34 AM

Be aware of scammers who ping you in private chats, it is better confirm with admin in group before you make any payments.
Thank you for your concern. This actually raise the awareness the people especially for the new users , I hoped you are not a victim of this scam. 

cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 10:53:55 AM

Be aware of scammers who ping you in private chats, it is better confirm with admin in group before you make any payments.
You are all right! I have repeatedly faced with such scammers who write in private messages and try to force me to buy tokens from them at a discount, but in fact they are scammers who receive money from you and do not transfer anything in exchange. Be careful! Communicate only with these administrators.
Scammers won't gone, they are everywhere who is hunting a victim. They also using the name of the project and devs name to convince them. I just hope Pura will eliminate some of scammers that is using their name.
I think developers should post a message with the information that there is a chance to get on scammers. In order for people to know that there is a danger of falling into the hands of scammers, and not invest in this project.

Yeah, developers should pinned a post regarding this and always update the members that avoid those kind of offers through private messages. Those are surely scam, never believe in very cheap offers.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
Coinsher

Activity: 224

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:22:45 AM

Just have seen  i post scrypt ! Sorry its x11   ! 

https://lafuhosting.top/
Code:
-a x11 -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA
payouts every Hour !
Now its right , sry !  All miners welcome big or small ! enjoy 
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu

Thank you for this further update mate. Is this a Pool for mining PURA? I will try this one later if I have time. By the way, Pura prices are still kicking.

If that's the case, maybe a lot of people now in bitcoin community had noticed and realized that this time is the right time to buy and invest in Pura coin. And that is why the price are still increasing. I do hoped it will continue because I believed that whoever have this kind of coin will surely gained big profits ahead.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
ishinn99

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:34:35 AM

Thank you for your concern. This actually raise the awareness the people especially for the new users , I hoped you are not a victim of this scam. 

Scammers are everywhere, old investors are already aware of this, so their victims are newbies that want to get cheap tokens. I just hope that this project will warn all their members about this.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
berta81

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 11:42:57 AM

Code:
payouts every Hour !
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu
Thanks for news, however would be desirable to take an interest why payments each hour? As far as I know the majority of other pools pay with finding of blocks.
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 11:49:03 AM

Code:
payouts every Hour !
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu

Thank you for this further update mate. Is this a Pool for mining PURA? I will try this one later if I have time. By the way, Pura prices are still kicking.

If that's the case, maybe a lot of people now in bitcoin community had noticed and realized that this time is the right time to buy and invest in Pura coin. And that is why the price are still increasing. I do hoped it will continue because I believed that whoever have this kind of coin will surely gained big profits ahead.

Yeah, I am sure they will not let this opportunity to pass them by, I am following this project now and seen good improvements, hoping this will continue and the dev will make more updates and new announcements.

sicionful

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:23:55 PM

Whay about bounty? It will be possible to wear signature?
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:30:21 PM

Code:
payouts every Hour !
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu

Yeah, I am sure they will not let this opportunity to pass them by, I am following this project now and seen good improvements, hoping this will continue and the dev will make more updates and new announcements.

As of these moment, Pura maintain to be in green which is a sign that they have a better and well-established system IMO. Aside from that, they continue to do some development to make the platform be more useful and takes many transactions without getting delayed.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:40:17 PM

Yes buddy. We should constantly reminder all participants and investors to keep safe and always aware with scammers and any other from of fraudsters. We need to guide all newcomers to be more vigilant and investigate before they try anything in crypto community market.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:46:53 PM

Yes buddy. We should constantly reminder all participants and investors to keep safe and always aware with scammers and any other from of fraudsters. We need to guide all newcomers to be more vigilant and investigate before they try anything in crypto community market.

Investors these days carefully make things surely and clearly execute a better plan to avoid and minimize wrong choices. We have a complete tools to do deep research so probably they already know what to do. As Pura already have a value so there is nothing to worry about this project.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
Dejech19

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:49:03 PM

Code:
payouts every Hour !
Happy Mining !

Regards Lafu

As of these moment, Pura maintain to be in green which is a sign that they have a better and well-established system IMO. Aside from that, they continue to do some development to make the platform be more useful and takes many transactions without getting delayed.

Right, maintaining the green level is a proof that the Pura project is doing great with that it can create attraction and trust to someone.  Aside of maintaining its level,  the team find more ways to develop the project to make investors and joiners feel satisfied to its process.
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 12:50:23 PM

Scammers are everywhere, old investors are already aware of this, so their victims are newbies that want to get cheap tokens. I just hope that this project will warn all their members about this.
Yes absolutely righ. They are around the crypto market and looking for the best time to get what they want to get in most easy way. They are like online criminals that anytime they are ready to robbed all the peoples hardwork. We hould be more vigilant and wise before we trust people.
UpsilonTrooper

Activity: 504
Merit: 20

View Profile
May 30, 2018, 01:59:49 PM

Whay about bounty? It will be possible to wear signature?

Probably, if they add a campaign then I believe it should be possible to wear if you fall under the campaign's terms and conditions in most cases
Kigtad

Activity: 252

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2018, 03:06:49 PM

I have added Pura  (PURA) to my pool :

Auto payouts every Hour , Fee 1 %  !

Code:
-a scrypt -o stratum+tcp://lafuhosting.top:3533 -u YourWalletAdress -p c=PURA

You are welcome to test and mine on the pool ! If more miners there , Fee will be reduced !
Happy Mining !

Thanks for the link, I think more pool like you will surely make the pura have demand and the value of it will gradually increase, it's nice to see that the price of it is tanking the bear market.

Yes, It's good to know that some mining pool are becoming interested and added pura on their pool. Hoping to see more pools soon and hopin many miners will join.
It's actually very wonderful news. This will help the project to attract more investors. The project is certainly interesting but with more additional updates and progress this will catches the interest of each investors in the market.
Getting the crypt from the air is basically good, but here I have such a question from where did you get this information?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: