Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 04:36:42 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35352 times)
Dejech19

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:02:06 PM

This is a coin with some experiences in the market. They had in the past really a huge volume. I do not understand why the devs. doesn't try to list this coin in binance or bittrex etc. to gain again this kind of huge volume ...

Comparing to volume of coins and tokens on binance, Pura's volume is small, and It's not easy to get listed on exchange even the volume was high, There are lots of famous coins that still didn't hit binance or bittrex.
Pura is a great project and probably well known, I believe some haven't seen its potential yet, I hope they would give attention to this soon.

The coin has been around even before Ethereum Blockchain but not really getting a lot of attention. I think they should start to make partnerships.
Best make some marketing campaign and maintain the community i think the devs need to be more active and create more variants positions in creating awareness and also develop extra features and better ways to manage blockchain
The team should remain active and work towards developing the project from every aspect. I hope they are planning well and making strategies for the project to succeed

Active and Hardwork is very important to have to the team,  hope they will continue doing their best for the success of the project and I hope they will not stop thinking for good ideas and strategies for the development of the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
sathvik112

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:19:03 PM

Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects
Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
And the schedule looks really interesting now.
Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.
Not in Binance, Binance has a great community where the community always pumping the coin which is totally new.
Binance is very good platform for listed of any tokens.Beacause the community support of binance is very good and they also helps to pumping our coin.so if possible then i recommend devlopers to listed our coin on binance.
They also had a good support teams involving various hierarchy of level 1, level 2 and level 3 who can help to solve the issues, a reputed exchange will be the right choice.
HandsomePeople

Activity: 266
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 10:56:59 PM

Pura is already in coinmarketcap.Its a amazing to watch the growth of some project.so investor will definitely pay attention to here as it is a developing coin
Yeah the coin has been listed on several exchanges. The coin is significantly growing in value over the last couple of days. I must say the team is pretty focused towards their goal.

You are right they are already listed in the coinmarketcap last month, But I have been observing PURA statistics its price is slowly decreasing day by day. What could be the caused of that?

The market is recovering and we see that price of Ethereum and bitcoin is going up again, in this situation, trader start to get red of other small coin and move their money into top coin, another thing, Pura is masternode coin, So masternode owner dump the price.
Ather_1020

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 01, 2018, 11:12:17 PM

Transparency of the team and the project as a whole increases the credibility of the project and investors are willing to fund open projects
Your example, this is perhaps an important argument in order to look at the project, especially now. Probably now is the moment when you can buy coins for a good price.
And the schedule looks really interesting now.
Good chance for those who thought of purchase of coins, you are right. With such bonus it is also worth buying, otherwise, in the future they will rise in price. It is possible to wait of course even more and to make purchase after an exit of coins to exchange, there is a probability of cheaper price.

Yes, most of the time when a token reaches the exchange the price become very cheap. I hope dev will have good plans how to minimize excessive dumping of tokens in the near future.
Not in Binance, Binance has a great community where the community always pumping the coin which is totally new.
Binance is very good platform for listed of any tokens.Beacause the community support of binance is very good and they also helps to pumping our coin.so if possible then i recommend devlopers to listed our coin on binance.
They also had a good support teams involving various hierarchy of level 1, level 2 and level 3 who can help to solve the issues, a reputed exchange will be the right choice.
At this point i dont think the coin is soo popular to be recognised in binance. The team has to work their work up and prove the worth of their coin.
ace09

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:00:30 AM

The project's administrators answered someone's questions about their questions, my questions remained unanswered. Maybe this is a one-time event
Just be calm and wait to get answered by the administrators or the developer, usually, they are busy at this time because they are still working.

You can join the Pura telegram, admins in that group chat are very responsive. Mostly they post updates here but they can't just reply everything we post here.
Here's the link of their telegram chat -> " https://t.me/puraofficial ". Definitely, the team there is really responding well to the community, and I think that's one reason why many are now joining the community channel to ask directly to the admin there.

Well, thanks for posting their Telegram channel mate. I'll be observing the behaviour of the team i they're active or not.
Same here buddy. I am willing to take part in this project so, I will stay to this project and stay tuned to their possitive actions and different upcoming updates. I can see a great potential to this project that they can make reach their goals regarding privatepay and instapay. If they keep on being active here in the crypto currency community and keep a good communication with the people then this project deserves to be supported.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:23:18 AM

The project's administrators answered someone's questions about their questions, my questions remained unanswered. Maybe this is a one-time event
Just be calm and wait to get answered by the administrators or the developer, usually, they are busy at this time because they are still working.
I agree, I think they are still busy on developing ideas, I hope they would see your post sooner and give you appropriate answers, just give it little time.

Googlegenius

Activity: 322

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:24:07 AM

You can join the Pura telegram, admins in that group chat are very responsive. Mostly they post updates here but they can't just reply everything we post here.
Here's the link of their telegram chat -> " https://t.me/puraofficial ". Definitely, the team there is really responding well to the community, and I think that's one reason why many are now joining the community channel to ask directly to the admin there.

Well, thanks for posting their Telegram channel mate. I'll be observing the behaviour of the team i they're active or not.
In my own observation in thier telegram channel, the members are very activevbut I rarely see the admins responding to thier members.
Arvilaine

Activity: 336

Scouting for Innovative ideas.

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:32:30 AM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

But it seems like it didn't have a good marketing strategy that it was surpassed by it's competitors. It should already been in the top of crypto if it is being used for a lot of payments.
iputnikov

Activity: 182
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:47:22 AM

The idea is simple to understand, and this is an important factor when choosing a project for investing

https://tge.biplatform.io    |    easy smart contracts
████   TOKEN SALE   >  June 1st - 30th  <   ████
IpPrograff

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 04:56:58 AM

A good project. But what are the approximate amounts that can be invested in this project? I am interested in it, but unfortunately I'm not a major investor
steampunkz

Activity: 1162
Merit: 268

50% bonus on your First Topup

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 05:22:29 AM

An international digital currency. Reduce the cost and make everyone cheaper. It's really a good thinking. It instantly offers the opportunity for transactions, which is needed for everyone.

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.

capde

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:14:35 AM

I hope that Pura coin will be listed in a good exchange because the massive support from the people are very impressive and it's still increasing day by day.
JuggSlash

Activity: 602

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 06:50:59 AM

They have good platforms and roadmap to update. I think PURA needs more supporters and investors to be able their development stages.
Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.
cammie16

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:11:17 AM

Of course. They will need more supporters and investors but for now, they have to gather more promotion in the social media like giving airdrop.

Yes, this is really needed for more the success of the project, team must focus first with the advertisements and marketing then also needs to make more improvements.

│      Whitepaper      │              BITHOST                          The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook     │     Github     │     Discord     │
ehrz22

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 07:42:54 AM

I agree that the project needs more supporters and more investors, but to be able to achieve it they need to do more ways how to encourage more people to participate in their project.

Inskchen

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 08:15:44 AM

I know the case when the project does not seem to look untwisted, but they manage to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.
ishinn99

Activity: 420

BitHostCoin.io

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:08:56 AM

I know the case when the project does not seem to look untwisted, but they manage to collect not only a soft but also a hard cap.

Yes, sometimes those project that we didn't expect to success are the ones who made it. So hoping that pura will be one of them very soon. We just really need to trust and believe them.

│      Whitepaper      │            ▰▰▰  BITHOST  ▰▰▰            │            The Coin With Implemented Project            │      Announce      │
―――――            COMPLETE SOLUTION FOR HOSTING WITH CRYPTOCURRENCY            ―――――
│     Telegram     │     Twitter     │     Facebook
sathvik112

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 10:51:46 AM

Airdrop is a good advertising functionality where we can gain more supporters who actively involve and share the information about Pura to various social platforms which helps to easily reach many investors.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

Yes, sometimes those project that we didn't expect to success are the ones who made it. So hoping that pura will be one of them very soon. We just really need to trust and believe them.
The project itself is great you know also the team gives effort to make it a reliable project. Pura project will be gaining more investors if they will make the project improved and more efficient to use.

It's already been great knowing they already been successfully completed their ICO. So, the team probably create more attractive and useful features to make their platform be more useful in the coming future.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 02, 2018, 11:53:14 AM

Agree. We can't really predict what will be the result of each project. Sometimes the one we don't expect to boom is the one will reach the top without any hassles and hardship. Pura project is realy impressive. I have fait for this project and I know they can have what they deserve which is success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 [49] 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: