Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 12:07:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PURA] Pura | Anonymous | X11 | Masternodes | Privatepay | Instapay  (Read 35360 times)
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 08:17:41 AM

Potential is worthless. It is a promise on future performance. There won't be dozens of anon coins later on. That's why it is critical to make the best one and even if they had the potential, I don't see that happening.

I am not sure, if there is someone from official Pura team here in this bitcointalk. Otherwise it would be useful, if official news to be posted here to discuss them.
Also they need a chairman who drives the strategy, also a headquarter, adress, phonenumber and so on. This "community driven" is worthless - as nobody is responsible for the strategy.
I remember the chaotic theme aurora - nobody knews the status, was responsible - the investors stayed alone and had to wait what will happen without timeline etcc.

A headquarter.... You know that the point of decentralized protocols is to not build unnecessary central point of failures? A headquarters would be bad.

bluefox37

Activity: 82
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:50:37 PM

A headquarter.... You know that the point of decentralized protocols is to not build unnecessary central point of failures? A headquarters would be bad.

Of course you are right in general. But in the case of a criminal offense you need a counterpart to judge. Or do you think the decentralised network will help you to get your money back in this case? (it's just a question)

Somebody should drive the project. There is a IT programmer, but who is his chief, pays his salary - or can anybody say " i am a new it expert and i will get money and i have a idea...."

bluefox37

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

pura on coinexchange for so long maintenance, if i deposit money when this coin is maintenance, will i lose that money?  Sad Sad Sad

That's a good question. Maybe it has to do with the rollout of the aurora-wallet. there are rumors, that this will happen (or should happen) this week. That would make sense to have a maintenance for the wallet update.
Anyway it would be useful to have information for the timeframe, und what has to be done - if a transfer of pura is planned.
SixFigures

Activity: 798
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:22:15 AM

Of course you are right in general. But in the case of a criminal offense you need a counterpart to judge. Or do you think the decentralised network will help you to get your money back in this case? (it's just a question)

Somebody should drive the project. There is a IT programmer, but who is his chief, pays his salary - or can anybody say " i am a new it expert and i will get money and i have a idea...."

If you don't have a headquarter it's way harder for anyone to take action. That's the whole point and critically important in the beginning. No way to shut down Bitcoin and other currencies.

bluefox37

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 12:17:12 PM

a new wallet update is available for pura:

https://github.com/puracore/pura/releases/tag/untagged-804162381482ecbfb721
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 08:06:20 AM

anyone know? When will the pura on coinexchange be available again?  Embarrassed Embarrassed
gerymakgyaer

Activity: 422
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:25:11 PM

PURA Aurora – the Rise of Intelligence

-PURA Introduces PURA Aurora
-Network Optimization Driven by Artificial Intelligence (AI), Mobile Mining, and Common Nodes
-PURA Aurora AI
-Push-to-Deploy Masternodes
-Common Nodes
-About PURA

https://pura.one/pura-aurora-mobile-mining/
JoshuaWhe

Activity: 26

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 01:30:46 PM

I'm interested on this plan. I will expect this to see what is going to happen!  Good luck guys.
bluefox37

View Profile
June 30, 2018, 06:28:08 PM

Interesting project. I think I will be joining if they have an updated bounty program and also will try there master nodes in the future.

it's an interesting project, but at the moment it looks like a one-man-show called Austin, who is IT developer. No other seems to be responsible for things and very low support in questions from investores. Maybe it will change some day?
SwissBoo

Activity: 700
Merit: 1

SetupMasternodes.com

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 09:30:34 PM

Setup Masternodes Supports [PURA] and it's community to Setup and Host Masternodes!

How SetupMasternodes Helps:
  • Troubleshooting
  • Regular Updates
  • Supporting Community
  • Setup and/or VPS Hosting
  • Linux VPS Support

Do not know linux or understand it well enough to run a Masternode? This is one service you can use with efficiency!

Official Link: https://www.setupmasternodes.com
Official Thread: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4448627

[PSA] Never give anyone access to your local wallet or remote access to your Wallet for any Masternode Setup/Hosting Services! Be aware!!!

Create Your own Full Masternode VPS without Technical Skills in 1 HOUR
==>  https://www.SetupMasternodes.com  <==
Castluccom

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:41:39 PM

Such business are becoming useful. Interesting website, aesthetic project, excellence website!
tho9x

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 07:40:56 AM

can someone answer me, ever pura deposit on coinexchange works again has 3 weeks and i have not received the deposit yet  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed
TentallyMooN

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:19:45 AM

Given the professionalism of the team, and the community's response to the DASH crypto currency, the Pura project has a good chance of winning popularity among users
bluefox37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 09:31:12 AM

Some questions from Telegram:

Who owns the mining equipment in Costa Rica that produces Puras? are the miners property of avalon?

Please show us, what is the connection between Avalon with the Pura and Bursurge with the Pura?

There are other miners outside of Costa Rica? If not, the Puras depend on Avalon.

Thank you for your information.

----------------------------------------

some answers:

Christian Crypto-Coiner.comadmin
Hoài Sang
Austin Can you answer me some questions? 1. When will the Mac OS and mobile wallet be released? 2. autoupdate on aurora wallet
Mr. Sang,

I think some of your questions are answered in the general conversation by the community and based on experience we all know that no dates or firm committments will be provided by Austin for most of your questions, so continuing to repost the same questions is not a good solution ;-)

Please let me do my best to respond to your questions:

1. When will the Mac OS and mobile wallet be released?
soon, maybe even very soon!

2.  autoupdate on aurora wallet will working from now?
good question...don't know and we shall learn from

3.  Common node on aurora wallet still not working?
not yet and I remember a few tagged messages ago from Austin that he wrote that first the Masternode would get released and we would help each other in the community to get them started up first and then some time after they would also release the Common Nodes and then support the community Q/As for these to get up and running :-)

4. Difference between button setup masternode on aurora and normal settings. About the IP Server and the security of the wallet (if using the masternode button, will the wallet.dat upload directly to the server masternnode?).
The idea of one-click push-to-deploy masternode technology is that it is extremely user friendly (even an 8 year-old can launch the Masternode). Please, feel free to PM me and explain more about this question, since this group is very focused on supporting #PURA with marketing efforts ;-) 

5. About marketing team, will they change new template on pura.one?
As PURA keeps growing, surely lots of things will improve and when the marketing team are ready to share their plans and strategy we all look forward to learn more :heart: until then, we focus and support #PURA with our best efforts to share about PURA to the world :rocket: 

6. Can you tell me about some of the outstanding features of pura compared to other coin (Technically)
Let us focus on the wonderful news of Aurora's releasee with the current push-to-deploy masternodes now.
Then I am confident that there are more technical bells and whistles coming (Austin has mentioned in tagged messages before that Dev team have beeen developing other improvements these past months that will be released in the future to drip positive news) so we have more things to look forward to as we grow #PURA step by step :-)

7. . "The OS wallet was compiled yesterday and will be loaded to GitHub soon as well." After released, can i install from Apple Store?
I do not know the answer, but as soon as the OS wallet is released we shall all learn how do to it and enjoy #PURA #Vida on our Macs as well. Going to be great! :+1::+1:

Now, let's us all dig in and share as much as we can about #PURA as I am very bullish on the future outlook with how great the new wallets are working for everyone who has had a chance to install it already :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:
bluefox37

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 06:31:20 PM

At the moment pura is like a one-man-show called austin.   Therefore there is no marketing, and nobody is responsible for anything. Otherwise the so called "puraofficial" userid would be online regulary.
As i saw, this person was logged in on 20th june at latest.  Does anybody know the clear name of this guy, a phonenumber, adress and so on?

Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 05:47:39 PM

PURA Community Contribution – 8 Yr Old Sets Up Masternode
8-Year Old Sets Up His Own PURA Masternode
Unique Contribution by the (probably) Youngest PURA Community Member
https://pura.one/pura-community-contribution-masternode/
horsecoinchina

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:03:46 PM

kritenbrink

Activity: 57

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:42:32 PM

Having trouble upgrading dawn to aurora. After run upgrade, gets authorization, opens wallet for fraction of a second, then loops back to getting authorization... googled it, nothing. Anyone know?
Needem

Activity: 58

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 04:43:17 PM

Quick update here. So far Coinexchange and Kucoin have responded for the exchange wallet update and we are working on the integrations with them now. Coinpayments should be live in the next day or so. We currently have a handful of private wallets that are successfully running the new push to deploy masternodes and will be releasing more tomorrow. Stay tuned for the exchange updates here as well as updates on the new license agreements!
bluefox37

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 07:32:39 PM

Quick update here. So far Coinexchange and Kucoin have responded for the exchange wallet update and we are working on the integrations with them now. Coinpayments should be live in the next day or so. We currently have a handful of private wallets that are successfully running the new push to deploy masternodes and will be releasing more tomorrow. Stay tuned for the exchange updates here as well as updates on the new license agreements!

coinexchange is on maintanance for some weeks - are there infos about how long it will take?
Pages: « 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 [59] 60 »
  Print  

Jump to: