Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 06:57:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 07:10:24 AM

The way of becoming an expert is never an easy process and this is a long learning process but one of the keys to becoming one is to know the right threads to engage in, theirs plenty of resources for such and if you need to become even more technical stick to Development & Technical Discussion, mining and the alike and stay up to date with latest bitcoin developments....

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 10:27:08 AM

If you want to reproduce the technology, then you have a lot of learning to do. You have to know how cryptography works, learn how to code and study the code base on github.
Very true you are. There is a saying, “You will get that for which you have tried learning”. Nothing is just easy to go with. After a time there is need to learn more about that. If you are interested to make technology more expandable and you want to be an extra-ordinary in that only thing you have to do is learn new things.
jamespx

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

Read Read Read then digest, also, try to join discussion groups and tutorial groups.

I learned basic bitcoin trading with Paxful's tutorial group and I applied it to other similar exchangers as well.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:01:43 PM

I think want to become a bitcoin expert. You must have knowledge of bitcoin. Understand how bitcoin works. And to do this I think you should read and consult on this forum. Join the campaign and know how to communicate with the manager for more experience. Record the value of bitcoin up or down.

Basmic

Activity: 406
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:06:05 PM

Become an expert in bitcoins. You need to have a lot of knowledge and constantly apply their knowledge and experience into practice. As you know it is very difficult. Therefore, such people units around the world. Silently they earn on their knowledge and we not know about them.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:14:55 PM

I suggest to read as much as you can, lasten to other people who are proficient in this field, attend seminars and other educational programmes on this topic (BTC and cryptocurrencies in general).
I confirm your suggestions, but allow me to add only one thing :
The videos on YouTube really are an easy and effective method to learn anything.
In fact, our minds always tends towards the visual and gets rid of all that is written because it is boring.

Dontme

Activity: 798
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:32:41 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
Forum is enough for you to learn. There are different types of investors here, there are also different types of bounty hunters and there are different types of people here who are actually make bitcoin as one of the main part of their lives. There post and quotes are enough for you to learn at the same time here in forum there are discussions about What bitcoin is. Etc, etc. You need only to be industrious on reading them. Being a kind of person who has determination and patience will lead you to become expert on bitcoin.
pitiflin

Activity: 980
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:38:28 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
Simple ,you do research like hell,read the news from the internet. Browse through forums like this forum and see what people are talking and what are their issues and  how people respond on it. When you become an expert in bitcoin,you not only concentrate on bitcoin but  on every other crypto currency and whether are not they are capable enough or not and much more.

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██

█
      ██
     ██
   ██ ██
 █ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
██ ██ ██
  B

▄▄▄▄▄▄
     ▄▄████████████▄▄
   ▄█████▀▀    ▀▀█████▄
  ████▀            ▀████
 ████                ████
▐███                  ███▌
███▌                  ▐███
▐███           ▄▄     ███▌
 ████         ▀███▄  ▐███
  ████▄         ▀███▄███
   ▀█████▄▄     ▄█████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀
T 
.Better. Quick..

.Transparent....

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
███████████████▀       ████
██████████████      ▄▄▄████
██████████████    ▐████████
██████████            ▐████
██████████            █████
▀█████████████    ▐███████▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
Clover_Faith

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 12:58:31 PM

To become a bitcoin expert is you must learned more and more related ion bitcoin. All you need to do is read in some forum related on how to become an expert one and you can also share you opinion in other forum to start to learn in a simple one. So by posting your opinion your rank also level up and this is also the other way to join some campaign that you can learn a lot to them.

▬▬ ● ● Papusha ● ● ▬▬
▰▰ WHITEPAPER ▰▰▰▰     PAPUSHA ROCKET TECHNOLOGY ICO COOMING SOON   ▰▰ ANN THREAD ▰▰
 ▲▼ WEB SITE  ▲▼ TWITTER  ▲▼ TELEGRAM  ▲▼ FACEBOOK   ▲▼ MEDIUM  ▲▼
dillpicklechips

Activity: 994
Merit: 507

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:02:47 PM

Thank you.

This is a forum so it is obvious that you just need to read all you can here. You can't just start in a complicated way of understanding since you are new here, maybe some sites like Bitcoin.com can help you out. Researching is a best way to start a learning.

I prefer reading in this forum especially when you are a newbie since if you just search it through internet then a lot of technical terms will face you making it hard to understand but here in the forum, people who understand Bitcoin explains it in a much simpler way and technical terms are defined simply than those bookish definition out there.
bs9

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 01:06:23 PM

Bitcoin is now popular and valuable coin.If you want to bitcoin expert you need to research and discussion senior. So start research and buy and sell and hold bitcoin few days...Hope you will be successful in your goal.
uztre29

Activity: 275
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:39:49 PM

You just need to read more here in forum. Asking questions will be a big help. You may research and read more articles involving bitcoin to widen your knowledge about it.

What do you mean by reproducing the technology? Is it reproducing the technology of bitcoin itself? I think that's impossible because bitcoin is made by anonymous people so we will never have the chance to know how the structure of bitcoin is created.
ged00u

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:41:32 PM

Bitcoin is not easy to be learned. First all of, you need to have basic knowledge about Information technology. Computer science is very important if you want to learn more about bitcoin. In order to understand clearly everything, you need to have some knowledge in math too. Math will help you a lot. There are some courses on the internet. If you think you have enough knowledge, you can attend to learn mroe about bitcoin
samputin

Activity: 1036
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 02:50:29 PM

I think you need to explore this forum very well because here is a lot of things to get about bitcoin like about mining, trading, altcoin price speculation and there are many things that we can get in this forum, and honestly I personally within 4 months become a member here there are still many things I need to read and understand in this forum.  Grin

That is right. To become expert in bitcoin, there are lots of knowledge and strategies to know. It needs time to learn all things about bitcoin, how important bitcoin is, and all its benefits. You have to analyse everything in it specially when doing trading. Exploring about bitcoin and read all thing in this forum can help to understand everything.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:02:47 PM

i can't say there is such a thing as a bitcoin expert, but here is something that is knowledgeable about how bitcoin works, i think you can call them a guru or a master. but for you to be a master, you need to read first a lot of  articles, go to sites that contains a lot of useful info, like this forum. then once you are knowledgeable already, you need to take action on things you've learnt then, try to make your own style of winning, once you have proven it to be effective yyou can share it with others and if it still works well with others, then you've learn how to master the volatility of.bitcoin and earning profits from it.
vasrasus

Activity: 946

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 31, 2017, 09:14:19 PM

i can't say there is such a thing as a bitcoin expert, but here is something that is knowledgeable about how bitcoin works, i think you can call them a guru or a master. but for you to be a master, you need to read first a lot of  articles, go to sites that contains a lot of useful info, like this forum. then once you are knowledgeable already, you need to take action on things you've learnt then, try to make your own style of winning, once you have proven it to be effective yyou can share it with others and if it still works well with others, then you've learn how to master the volatility of.bitcoin and earning profits from it.
we can all be expert on our own way. Having knowledge is not really enough we need to have extra effort on learning and experiencing everything related to btc.

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
       ▄████████▀████████▄
    ▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
   ████   ▄█▀       ▀█▄   ████
  █████ ▄▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▀▄ █████
 ██████▀   ▄███▀▀▀███▄   ▀██████
▐████▀    ██▀       ▀██    ▀████▌
████     ▐██         ██▌     ████
▐████▄    ██▄       ▄██    ▄████▌
 ██████▄   ▀███▄▄▄███▀   ▄██████
  █████ ▀▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄▀ █████
   ████   ▀█▄       ▄█▀   ████
    ▀█████████▄   ▄█████████▀
       ▀████████▄████████▀
           ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
.Bcnex.The Ultimate   ───2 Millions Orders/s───
Blockchain Trading Platform
..Follow us:..

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

||
LINKEDIN
MEDIUM
REDDIT

▸  BUY NOW  ◂   
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 02:52:58 PM
Last edit: September 02, 2017, 03:47:05 PM by Kevin77

Read Read Read then digest, also, try to join discussion groups and tutorial groups.

I learned basic bitcoin trading with Paxful's tutorial group and I applied it to other similar exchangers as well.
Exactly read about it. Get to know about ifs and buts of bitcoins. Get knowledge of you to make it successful. Learn some technical skills and then what you have to with this all, apply them. Experience will make you expert. Wrong decisions are the basic keys to be wiser.

Learning will be the first step for success anywhere. To become an expert on bitcoin ecosystem, we must experience lot of different aspects of bitcoin ecosystem. I mean to say just theoretical knowledge will not be enough to call ourselves bitcoin expert.
llhibionada

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:05:39 PM

Well you can easily learn the basics in the Beginners section here but if you already know the basics you can try watching in this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCxODjeUwZHk3p-7TU-IsDOA (i'm not promoting this to get something or anything) boxmining channel is the most updated and informative channel about cryptocurrency, he even does livestream sometimes.
skyline247

Activity: 700

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 03:09:23 PM

To become an expert your are going to need to do LOTS of research. For example, I have already spent maybe 500+ hours researching Bitcoin and still not an expert!
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 09:06:46 PM

If you want to reproduce the technology, then you have a lot of learning to do. You have to know how cryptography works, learn how to code and study the code base on github.
If someone becomes capable of reproducing a certain technology, that does not mean he is an expert at whole. He would be the most probably a technical expert of BTCs or something like that. Actually, being expert is a vast field covering many headings under its title. I thought OP wanted to be an economic expert of BTCs.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: