Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 09:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
Rifat0099

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

If you become a bitcoin expert then first you should start earning bitcoin by doing various bitjob. And all time research about bitcoin. If you do it then one day you will become a bitcoin expert.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
lehoang3369

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 03:18:07 PM

Perhaps to be an expert for everything is to study everything about it to get deeper and broader. Discovering different parts or levels will make one know all the corners of the aforementioned product. According to bitcoin, it is good to know all the pieces of the digital product to be able to be an expert.
heitorlinks

Activity: 33
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2017, 04:12:24 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

Start studying Blockchain, programming through APIs, understanding niche markets to meet the need by creating a new currency or decentralized network.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:18:48 PM

To become bitcoin expert you will need alot of research and understanding on how it really works. This will be difficult because it is really hard to understand the concept on when it will get pumped or dumped. Thus i think being economist will be a prerequisite to fully understand bitcoin.
bololord

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 04:25:55 AM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

This is a forum so it is obvious that you just need to read all you can here. You can't just start in a complicated way of understanding since you are new here, maybe some sites like Bitcoin.com can help you out. Researching is a best way to start a learning.
Me too im a newbie here so i hope i will become expert or pro someday like others . but for now im just reading in bitcoin.com becuase in bitcoin.com you will understand all about.  But i always read in this forum it gives me a lot of knowledge here.
Kevondo

Activity: 742
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:28:33 AM

Anyone who understands the basic technology behind Bitcoin, such as block reward, hash rate, transaction fee, block size limit.etc can be called as an expert. It is quite simple, but the vast majority of the people think that Bitcoin is too complex. It is our fault as well. We must take out awareness campaigns.
well if I say honestly in bitcoin all you want is to be patient and hold on your bitcoin. If you want to become a bitcoin user and you do not have money then you can join some campaigns and also can invest in bitcoin but for this you need to have some experience and skills because bitcoin trading is a bit risky so before you trade in bitcoin be sure you will earn money by applying your trading skills and investing is better than trading according to me so stay in bitcoin one day you will become bitcoin expert for sure.
Shtamm_oval

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 05, 2017, 11:36:00 AM

To become a bitcoin expert needs a lot of work. Read training books, follow the news about bitcoin. To communicate with people who have achieved success in this area. As well as to learn from their achievements and mistakes.
rocketbits

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 10:49:50 AM

to be expert in the bitcoin world, not just to understand what bitcoin is, and just be a bounty hunter in this forum, but also have to do things like altcoin trading, mining, invest in ico project, things must be learned if you want to be an expert in bitcoin world

Yes, you also need to be aware of the alt coin and how they are doing. Just like how ethereum is posting a thread to the bitcoin as some say ethereum will overtake btc. The reason is that ethereum has smart contract etc. On the other hand, btc also have many problems it faces. The recent bitcoin cash fork can cause potential problems to bitcoin like how miners start to switch to bch and btc transaction got slowed down. On the other hand, btc also has high transaction fee, like 1 had to pay like $6 fee just for a $3 coffee. So btc are currently undergoing transformation and hopefully with segwit 2x and lightning network, btc transaction will be immediate and cheap. Also, privacy coins are getting more and more attention. Will it be a day where privacy will also be needed in btc?
I am also looking forward to segwit 2x activations which are going to take place in November, 2017 and after that the price of bitcoins will not also rise but the transactions; especially small ones won't be as expensive as they are now. Being an expert is really a difficult task. That means there is almost no room for errors.
DainSLane

Activity: 784
Merit: 112

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:11:43 AM

Thank you.
You can start doing some research about bitcoin because to be an expert in bitcoin is not that easy so you need to gather correct information to the right sources then in this forum you should explore here because lot of topics here are about bitcoin and other different cryptocurrencies just go work hard and i'm sure you will be an expert soon.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 11:17:27 AM

There are many techniques and ways for us to become a bitcoin expert. I am not yet expert but I can say that I can be a bitcoin expert someday. I can become bitcoin expert through reading books everyday about crypto, reading different post in this forum and researching different articles in google.
sanforized

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:05:17 PM

To be a reliable bitcoin requires extra patience. level level becomes one of the requirements. Once your level increases then you have to take into account the business opportunity. experience and calculations are needed in this regard. Wink Wink
Bilbo Baggins

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:06:50 PM

Just read and research as much as possible, that's the only way to do it.
Bit_rent

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 12:49:31 PM

Dig everything on this forum, read different articles on every cryptocurrency object, listen to the latest news in this sector, watch some trusted turtorials - i think, its a basic pack for starters. On expert level you will have more information, contacts, detail image about bitcoin and everything related to it.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 01:01:03 PM

Thank you.
You can learn many information in the youtube about bitcoin. I also learn many information about bitcoin in youtube. I can say that the youtube is a great source of knowledge abotu cryptocurrency. We can become a bitcoin expert by watching different videos in youtube.

ALI AKBAR

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2017, 06:01:17 PM

my opinion is that, if you want to become a bitcoin expert,you should need to knowledge and experience on it.you also need to read crypto news and forum. follow crypto leaders and watch youtube  videos.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:50:45 AM

Bitcoin can do trading for you.
Google search for details.
Actually bitcoin cannot do trading for you it is you who trades with bitcoin.

My friend does it for 5 years now and has earned like $8000000 he is a millionair.
Adbitco

Activity: 1428
Merit: 653

Always Act Smart and Play Safe With Your Funds

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 09:02:12 AM

It takes a lot of hard-work, dedication, devotion, patience and perseverance to become an expert in anything in this world. Try to read all that reliable and authentic stuff about bitcoin available on the internet and try to have an in depth knowledge about it from the people who are already expert in it by discussing it with them. I don't think there can be anything else but your own determination which can help you become an expert in anything so if you're determined to be a bitcoin expert you will make efforts towards achieving it and you will become one soon.

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
Bondho Kompeni

Activity: 507
Merit: 250

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:51:12 AM

I do not think there's anything to be learned specifically about bitcoin to the expert level. The most important point is we can have as many bitcoins as possible so everyone will say we are expert because it's useless if we understand bitcoin but do not have bitcoin balance.

▄
                 ▄██▄
              ▄█████▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄█████▀█████▄
       █████▀░░▀█████
        ▀██▀░▄█▄░▀██▀
                █████
        ▄██▄░▀█▀░▄██▄
       █████▄░░▄█████
        ▀█████▄█████▀
           ▀████████▀
              ▀█████▀
                 ▀██▀
                    ▀
AIGO
Adoption Blockchain
e-Commerce to World

..Find Us!:..

▄███▄
▀███▀

▄███▄    ▄██▄    ▄█████▄
█████    ████▄██████████▄
█████    ████████████████
█████    ███████▀  ███████
█████    █████▀      ██████
█████    █████        █████
▀███▀    ▀███▀        ▀███▀

▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:41:09 AM

my opinion is that, if you want to become a bitcoin expert,you should need to knowledge and experience on it.you also need to read crypto news and forum. follow crypto leaders and watch youtube  videos.
Im a new starter at bitcoin and i want to learn more about  bitcoin so thats why i watch i  youtube and read some articles about it .getting some information of what bitcoin is and also to become an expert to know the bitcoin very much.
Gabrieelle

Activity: 364
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:46:56 AM

Thank you.

In my own experience I always research about bitcoin. For example I read unfamiliar words or topic about bitcoin then I will research about it. And one thing also is  always stay in this forum and read those topics that related to bitcoin. By doing that you will learn fast.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: