Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 05:07:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9859 times)
AgonyPaid

Activity: 315
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:51:06 PM

To become a bitcoin expert, I think you need to read a lot about bitcoin books, read articles online, follow the news about bitcoin. To communicate with people who have reached some achievements in this area

irmasany

Activity: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:59:36 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

I'm not expert enough to tell you.

but I will advise you if you wish.
being someone expert about bitcoin and altcoin it's an experience.
In my opinion. experience is the most potent analyze of all crypto.
defense is one of them, reading from many sources. try to ask questions with others. search for deepening knowledge from various news reference sources.

I'm sure if you multiply every day. you will understand and be knowledgeable about crypto itself.
hopefully can help you.

that's right you say. there is no quick way to become an expert.
and daily learning will increase our understanding and knowledge for ourselves.
bustomi

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:22:49 AM

I suggest one important point to do that.., that is READ MANY ARTICLES about btc as many as you can and also Practiced to understand in it so much
jatin729

Activity: 812
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 02:03:06 AM

TBH just reading articles have not made you expert, You have to implement in real time what you have read on articles.
Keep one thing in mind Only real time experiences help you to become an expert in bitcoin.

Anfisman

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:07:31 AM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

If you would like to become a Bitcoin and Blockchain expert, follow these steps:
1. Read many references related to bitcoin, whether it be a book, magazine, or blog.
2. Attend large annual Bitcoin conferences
3. You must be patient and never stop to learn about bitcoin,  because there is no something get instantly.

I hope these are will help you.
Nakakapagpabagabag

Activity: 350

BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:10:24 AM

Thank you.

Reading articles in relation to bitcoin will help you understand it.  Then as they say that experience is the best teacher , everything you read like how to gain income with bitcoin yiu have to apply.  Take it little by little.  As you go along the way you will understand bitcoin and will know how to earn properly.

Cyberczar (OP)

Activity: 369

Crypto and blockchain writing service

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:48:05 AM

Read Read Read then digest, also, try to join discussion groups and tutorial groups.

I learned basic bitcoin trading with Paxful's tutorial group and I applied it to other similar exchangers as well.

How do I join the group?

Crypto and blockchain writing service
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:55:10 AM

ghost is taken is to determine first about bitcoin in what part will be taken, for example mining or trading, if it is in the specify then what should be prepared it will be more clear and easy to specify
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:58:49 AM

Thank you.

Reading articles in relation to bitcoin will help you understand it.  Then as they say that experience is the best teacher , everything you read like how to gain income with bitcoin yiu have to apply.  Take it little by little.  As you go along the way you will understand bitcoin and will know how to earn properly.
I agree with you. Reading and studying and keep learning is the best key for all the people to become expert to the field that they are walking because if you don't learn and have a consistency then you cannot reach your plans and you will just stuck in the same situation that you are in for the incoming years.
hellen xaveria

Activity: 211

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:02:30 AM

ghost is taken is to determine first about bitcoin in what part will be taken, for example mining or trading, if it is in the specify then what should be prepared it will be more clear and easy to specify
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:58:18 AM

Thank you.

Reading articles in relation to bitcoin will help you understand it.  Then as they say that experience is the best teacher , everything you read like how to gain income with bitcoin yiu have to apply.  Take it little by little.  As you go along the way you will understand bitcoin and will know how to earn properly.
That's a best way to become expert and knowledgeable enough with bitcoin. Always put in our mind that, we can't get those knowledge if we don't do nothing,  reading and listening from others opinion could be a help. And then, combine it all to have a great output. By sharing your ideas and thought would probably a big help for the community who have doubts about bitcoin.
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:35:53 AM

You just need to regular connection with this forum.It will help you to become an expert in bitcoin.Thank you.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:45:21 AM

hello, there are so much bitcoin information, that it will take you atoo much time to become an expert. you have to read artixles, see vido on youtube,  always be in the center of the latest news
barbara44

Activity: 2436
Merit: 605

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:25:42 AM

To become a bitcoin expert needs a lot of work. Read training books, follow the news about bitcoin. To communicate with people who have achieved success in this area. As well as to learn from their achievements and mistakes.
Yes I do agree with that. To become an expert you will have to do a lot so research and gain as much knowledge as you can about bitcoin. Without having completed knowledge of anything one cannot be an expert of anything. You should study articles, from YouTube, from bitcointalk and many other sources are available about bitcoin that what really bitcoin is, how to earn bitcoin and how to use it.
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:24:48 PM

Thank you.
searching, research, reading and learning about bitcoin how you become expert, reading in this forum is the foundamental ways how you can start properly if you want to become expert, researching how you to become profitable  here in bitcoin, if get good profit in the bitcoin you have a proof your an expert using bitcoin.
Yes it is very important to have the proper knowledge about bitcoin so! to be able to become an expert in bitcoin you need to study everything about bitcoin infect if you will read the all posts and the comments that the admin’s make that will help you a lot! You will be able to understand the present condition of the bitcoin and watching videos also can help you a lot so just go for it mate.
esatceza

Activity: 385

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:40:05 PM

Thank you.
I think you should join the Bitcoin community. Participating in signature campaigns will help you learn more about Bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin is a place where people share their investment experience and Bitcoin development. So after a while you will become a Bitcoin expert

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           
          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓███       
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██████▓     
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓████████▓   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████▓▓▓██████ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████ 
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████████▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
▓▓▓▓▓▓█████████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓████████
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓███████████████████████▓▓▓█▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓██████████████████████▓▓▓▓█▒
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████████▓▓▓▓██
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████████▓▓▓▓███ 
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓▓▓██▓ 
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓   
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓           

GEOMA DAO

Take a Look Into the Future

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
Skyborn

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:41:45 PM

The best way to become an expert is probably read a lot (on this forum and other content) and watching a lot of youtube videos. Atleast that is what I am doing.
FasTroy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:50:23 PM

You just need to regular connection with this forum.It will help you to become an expert in bitcoin.Thank you.
You are right, since a member connect regularly in Bitcointalk forums, he will build his knowledge about Bitcoin quickly. Also if we read the news and articals about this domain in the internet we can be a Bitcoin expert in few months.

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:12:57 PM

To become a Bitcoin expert than you should do major studying. Study many resources like YouTube, Google, Reddit, Facebook, Bitcointalk.org (this forum), articles, blogs, and talk in person about it, and you will get a great understanding how it works. Smiley

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
annbagira

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:14:22 PM

I will give to you an answer based on one song “10%luck,20%skill,15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, 100% reason to remember my name.” Only experience can make you better than you was day before and if it was too easy it's also not super good. Unfortunately people don't appreciate all they get easy. To become an expert you need read a lot, talk abut it, make a critical conclusions and never give up. Never give up! Of course any experts were starts from little and step by step now they are great experts. Good luck.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: