Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 10:09:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
Aufar

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:14:32 PM

I myself learned a lot from bitcointalk forums and saw many vidio about the development of the latest crypto world and still many things and lessons that I need to learn so that I can become a bitcoin expert and I always ask and often with the team Grin
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:22:10 PM

To become a Bitcoin expert than you should do major studying. Study many resources like YouTube, Google, Reddit, Facebook, Bitcointalk.org (this forum), articles, blogs, and talk in person about it, and you will get a great understanding how it works. Smiley
yes if a person want to become a bitcoin expert he need to spend a good time in studying bitcoin all its thick and then and must study about it through different source and ways, and only then we can expect that a person can become an expert in bitcoin, there are a lot of people who have good study about bitcoin and therefore now they can analyze about bitcoin in a good way and for most of the time we expect that their prediction will proof as correct.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:28:02 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
Experties on a certain thing won't come in an instant, you'll need to study in order to be an expert with that thing. Same with Bitcoin, learnings can be from articles, other users and experinces. Observing the environment of Bitcoin will make you awared of different things about it. It will also take time, the longer you're into it, the more knowledge you'll get. You also need patience which is normal for about everything especiallu if you want to be good at something.

PauloLuks

Activity: 223
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:48:13 AM

You have to study hard, make lots of research, experience everthing that is related with bitcoins. It is not easy, it requires time, knowledge and patience. It is also probably that some information has been lost over the years.
katrimans

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:45:47 PM
Last edit: September 11, 2017, 06:12:13 PM by katrimans

It takes a lot of hard-work, dedication, devotion, patience and perseverance to become an expert in anything in this world. Try to read all that reliable and authentic stuff about bitcoin available on the internet and try to have an in depth knowledge about it from the people who are already expert in it by discussing it with them. I don't think there can be anything else but your own determination which can help you become an expert in anything so if you're determined to be a bitcoin expert you will make efforts towards achieving it and you will become one soon.
Oh dude they are so much seriously Tongue If your friend have got such a big amount out of this bitcoins then it is quite a lesson for those who even disappointed of making a run into it.

So, people there are a hard work, time, passion to get, and the luck too. Make yourself up with these things and become a millionaire.
BitcoinUKmedia

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:55:54 PM

Make it part of your job.
Theres a good general rule for becoming an expert in anything and thats spend thousands of hours doing it over and over again.
The best programmers have written code for many many thousands of hours.
Spend many many thousands of hours using and working with Bitcoin.
michnelli6

Activity: 365

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:10:04 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

This is a forum so it is obvious that you just need to read all you can here. You can't just start in a complicated way of understanding since you are new here, maybe some sites like Bitcoin.com can help you out. Researching is a best way to start a learning.
Me too im a newbie here so i hope i will become expert or pro someday like others . but for now im just reading in bitcoin.com becuase in bitcoin.com you will understand all about.  But i always read in this forum it gives me a lot of knowledge here.
If you really want to become an expert in any field, then first you must define the characteristics or skills that an expert must have in him. Make a list and start working on all points, acquiring one at a time. It will give your work a management and direction. There is a saying, "The Ultimate Weapon is a Self Taught Mind" and my friend you have its capability.
StonedWolf

Activity: 308
Merit: 120

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:23:27 PM

it is very simple but hard to do !
read many article about bitcoin and watch many videos, make some deep conversation with professionnels persons in cryptocurrency.
also read some courses about trading can help you get some importante knowledge.

stolendata

Activity: 264

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:32:30 PM
Last edit: September 13, 2017, 01:20:01 AM by stolendata

Thank you.

This is a forum so it is obvious that you just need to read all you can here. You can't just start in a complicated way of understanding since you are new here, maybe some sites like Bitcoin.com can help you out. Researching is a best way to start a learning.
Me too im a newbie here so i hope i will become expert or pro someday like others . but for now im just reading in bitcoin.com becuase in bitcoin.com you will understand all about.  But i always read in this forum it gives me a lot of knowledge here.
If you really want to become an expert in any field, then first you must define the characteristics or skills that an expert must have in him. Make a list and start working on all points, acquiring one at a time. It will give your work a management and direction. There is a saying, "The Ultimate Weapon is a Self Taught Mind" and my friend you have its capability.
i think important thing about to become bitcoin expert is to learn about bitcoin and study it, for that you need to spend a good time in bitcoin trading and investment and then you can become a bitcoin expert. you can also collect important information about bitcoin from internet and through social media.
Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:46:13 PM

Thank you.

Me too im a newbie here so i hope i will become expert or pro someday like others . but for now im just reading in bitcoin.com becuase in bitcoin.com you will understand all about.  But i always read in this forum it gives me a lot of knowledge here.
i think important thing about to become bitcoin expert is to learn about bitcoin and study it, for that you need to spend a good time in bitcoin trading and investment and then you can become a bitcoin expert.
yes i agree for me i think we must have a lot of experience on bitcoin.the best way to become export is  to start bitcoin today.study hard.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:49:23 PM

Thank you.

I've been involved with bitcoin quite a while, but I'm not an expert. I think it's hard to be an expert.
it is not easy to need high defense and knowledge for someone skilled. that's hard in my opinion.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:45:21 PM

You need to know all the latest news about bitcoin , you shouls have the ability to predict the price and give reasons to any fall in price , you need to educate people about scams and explain them the reason you also need to know about the bitcoin exchanges and the different aspects of it in last about bitcoin gambling
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:58:09 PM

There is really no particular way to become a bitcoin expert this is because as bitcoin grows, new things about it surface and you have to learn, it a continually gradual process.
Wintersoldier

Activity: 966
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:08:29 PM

Thank you.

The point us for us to learn the system of Bitcoin we need to actually used this forum as a way for us to learn the true meaning if the system f bitcoin. In the first bitcoin could serve as an option for us to deal on transactions, investment and trading that could be our way to earn and ti have a profit in the future. So for us to be an expert with these we need to actually try on dealing with learning process.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:20:24 PM

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.
Well, if you really want to become bitcoin expert yoy should have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and you should also know all things that related in bitcoin. In addition to that, try to conduct some research about bitcoin to enhance your knowledge about bitcoin. Lastly, try to ask some people who already become expert.
FDC1412

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:58:09 PM

you can do lots of stuff to learn how to be an active bitcoin earner and user. you can watch helpful videos online, read discussion in this forum, etc. dont be shy to ask specific questions so that you can really learn what you need to learn. discussions from this forum are very helpful so do use it.

Sohailul

Activity: 546

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:07:54 PM

That's simple. If you become a bitcoin expert. So you must know about bitcoin properly. You can know about bitcoin from google and other search engines. Even you can know about this bitcointalk forum properly. Thanks
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 05:29:49 PM

Thank you.
I think you should join the Bitcoin community. Participating in signature campaigns will help you learn more about Bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin is a place where people share their investment experience and Bitcoin development. So after a while you will become a Bitcoin expert
I do agree with you that to become an expert in bitcoin needs very intensive knowledge of bitcoin. By this knowledge you will get skill from it but only knowledge will not help you to become expert. Your interest level mean your devotion and determination with persistence will be definitely correlated with each other to make you expert in bitcoin.
setupbounds

Activity: 910
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 13, 2017, 12:26:46 PM

I will give to you an answer based on one song “10%luck,20%skill,15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, 100% reason to remember my name.” Only experience can make you better than you was day before and if it was too easy it's also not super good. Unfortunately people don't appreciate all they get easy. To become an expert you need read a lot, talk abut it, make a critical conclusions and never give up. Never give up! Of course any experts were starts from little and step by step now they are great experts. Good luck.
I once came across the website of a Bitcoin company right in Toronto, Canada. They teach people all they need to know about Bitcoin to become expert engineers. The amazing part of it is that through out your time of studying there, you will be getting paid around $60,000 a month, I guess in Bitcoin. Anyway, it’s really cool.
kiloiko

Activity: 339
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 09:09:21 AM

Thank you.
I think you should join the Bitcoin community. Participating in signature campaigns will help you learn more about Bitcoin. In addition, Bitcoin is a place where people share their investment experience and Bitcoin development. So after a while you will become a Bitcoin expert
An expert is someone who can tackle with any sort of question thrown at him. It is indeed a hell of a job. He must be able to answer any sort of market related questions also. Reading articles and watching videos, subscribing on some websites won't be enough. There will be a time where the only thing he can rely on will be his analytical skills.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: