Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:40:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9859 times)
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:29:58 PM

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.
Well, if you really want to become bitcoin expert yoy should have a lot of knowledge about bitcoin and you should also know all things that related in bitcoin. In addition to that, try to conduct some research about bitcoin to enhance your knowledge about bitcoin. Lastly, try to ask some people who already become expert.
The only thing which is needed to become bitcoin expert is to give full time to study bitcoin and keep an eye on its prices and have to know about trading and mining that will help a lot. You really need to stay up to date if you want to be an expert of bitcoins about what is happening in the crypto market.
#K!LL3R

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:50:50 PM

You can become a Bitcoin expert by learning more and more about Bitcoin and buying it taking experience
*kimcil*

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 02:57:22 PM

if you want to be a bitcoin expert it is very simple but the most important thing is to learn it there is no word to give up if you want to be an expert
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:30:26 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
So if you are hovering around bitcoin for a while now, guess you have done tons of research now on the internet? So, the only resources I can share with you is that in this forum. Try to be more active in this forum, read different topics, there are some people here who really knows a lot about bitcoin and they sometimes share it in their replies so you can practically learn from them.
Ahmedcss28

Activity: 19

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 03:59:42 PM

i just started today using this forum and i think all information that you need you can find here , it is huge amount of information haha i can't even understand sometime
mdsharif

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 04:20:19 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
Wait here and see all the post, Today or tomorrow you will be expert about BTC
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 02:32:19 PM

I will give to you an answer based on one song “10%luck,20%skill,15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, 100% reason to remember my name.” Only experience can make you better than you was day before and if it was too easy it's also not super good. Unfortunately people don't appreciate all they get easy. To become an expert you need read a lot, talk abut it, make a critical conclusions and never give up. Never give up! Of course any experts were starts from little and step by step now they are great experts. Good luck.
I once came across the website of a Bitcoin company right in Toronto, Canada. They teach people all they need to know about Bitcoin to become expert engineers. The amazing part of it is that through out your time of studying there, you will be getting paid around $60,000 a month, I guess in Bitcoin. Anyway, it’s really cool.

Exactly! I think you can become a Bitcoin expert by keep on gathering as much knowledge as you can by studying about Bitcoin in different articles and on the google as well. You can also learn amazing things by interacting different people who are into Bitcoin and they can give you a better guideline.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:05:18 AM

You can become a Bitcoin expert by learning more and more about Bitcoin and buying it taking experience

Very well said! I think learning about Bitcoin is not a very difficult task for the one who is motivated enough to become an expert in this field. I think you can easily become a Bitcoin expert by reading all the information which is available to you on internet, you can learn how to study charts and you can also look for the experts and can have a chit chat with them.
Lpim01

Activity: 700
Merit: 117

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:20:36 AM

Thank you.
It takes time and experience before you've got that certain goal. All your resource are in here, you'll just scrolling around topics and read it. Being an expert is just like you've read everything but you must have your own instincts and have a wide vision in the future. Of course isn't easy to become an expert but if you have strong determination towards that, then probably you can reach it.
Palider

Activity: 1273
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:54:24 AM

Thank you.
it takes very long time to be an expert in bitcoin because it is very big and many information on it.
if you want to be expert in bitcoin, you need to focus one subject like bitcoin. you need to study more about bitcoin or practicing the movement of bitcoin.
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 09:58:02 AM

Thank you.
if you want to be expert in bitcoin, you need to focus one subject like bitcoin. you need to study more about bitcoin or practicing the movement of bitcoin.
yes i agree i think if we really want to become a bitcoin expert we need to work hard for it we need to focus and make a lot of self study on it.being an expert is nothing without a fail experience .make something different doing things with your self we only need to believe on it.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:25:46 AM

That is not possible to become an expert so fast it will take time knowledge and little bit of energy. but if you want to become an expert you can use this website as a main resource for your learning just give time to read all related topics you need and dont hesitate to ask question to all the oldest member here and you will noticed that you may not become an expert but you will become more knowledgeable in a short period of time...
coupable

Activity: 2394
Merit: 757

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:33:10 AM

Due to the overwhelming demand for digital currency consulting, "Bitcoin Expert" is a very large concept that may not be a specific description for someone's skills. The Bitcoin's environment has many branches; each brach has its own specifications with a lot of technical details (wallets,transactions,security,cryptocurrencies,...etc) so it's hardly difficult to master Bitcoin with all its details. In order to be more reasonnable, i think it's more logic to learn about blockchain and how does it works within decentralisation although Bitcoin is just a one puzzle part. I suggest you to visit bitcoin.org for further details about it.
If Bitcoin become worth mastering it so it's a must to also mastering ethereum as the next big step after Bitcoin.
coinholic

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:44:47 AM

Thank you.
Basic research would be a start. Check its history and learn the purpose of its creation..Know the people around BTC or cryptocurrencies as whole and all the other basics you need to learn before advancing to the more complicated details. I don't know why you  would want to be a BTC expert. Maybe you have a deeper reason for it. It's not easy to become an expert on anything especially with those that requires technical skills. But if you have set your mind into becoming one, then it's very possible. Don't be in a hurry..take your time. You’ll need to have a huge amount of patience to accomplish your goal.

jhonnydeep87

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:55:14 AM

I guess you do not have to dream of being a bitcoin expert, at least you should learn and understand the basics of bitcoin by reading an article about bitcoin and also you can join in the forum to be able to collect information about cryptocurrency bitcoin. The process is very long and time consuming for you to become an expert in bitcoin and in essence you must have a strong determination or willingness to be an expert in this regard.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:05:55 AM

Thank you.
yes i agree i think if we really want to become a bitcoin expert we need to work hard for it we need to focus and make a lot of self study on it.being an expert is nothing without a fail experience .make something different doing things with your self we only need to believe on it.
Actually it's hard to become bitcoin expert, because if you wanted to become a bitcoin expertise. You need to study harder the coins and altcoins, the movement or fluctuation  of all this in the market, the environment where they exist, the history where coins started? and so on. There's a lot of aspects we needed to learned before we said or we reach the position of bitcoin expert.
However, we don't need to become an expert, all are we need is the latest news and updates. To increase our knowledge with regards to bitcoin.
sa3loo

Activity: 66
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:11:24 AM

I think  You will find in this forum Most of what you need
good luck.
teilwalL05

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:47:52 AM

Thank you.
Actually it's hard to become bitcoin expert, because if you wanted to become a bitcoin expertise. You need to study harder the coins and altcoins, the movement or fluctuation  of all this in the market, the environment where they exist, the history where coins started? and so on. There's a lot of aspects we needed to learned before we said or we reach the position of bitcoin expert.
However, we don't need to become an expert, all are we need is the latest news and updates. To increase our knowledge with regards to bitcoin.

Yup I agree with you all you would need to know is how to earn in bitcoin, you can surely read about the latest news and stuff because it can be helpful in trading and converting some bitcoin to safety when the price did drop, because the one that is surely an expert to this is the founder and maker of bitcoin himself alone and that is Satoshi.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:05:36 PM

should learn a lot in this forum will certainly get many benefits. In this forum many people who already know about bitcoin, we can learn from all the people in this forum by asking or by learning from the talks they discuss about digital currency.
Well, if you want to become bitcoin expert the first thing that you need to do is to get more information and knowledge about bitcoin. In addition to that, you should ask some bitcoin expert to how become bitcoin expert and try to get more information about bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ASICHEAD

Activity: 552
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:24:20 PM

Thank you.
You do not need to learn more knowledge, let's go to trade, the experience you earned from every order will help you become a expert Bitcoin. Honestly, I only call a trader is expert when this trader can make more profit than me.

▄███▄
███████▄
██████▀██▄
█████▄  ▀██▄
████▀  ▄  ▀██▄
███▄ ▄██▀   ▀
██████▀  ▄█▄
███████▄█████▄
███████████████▄
████████████████▀
█████████▀
███████▀
 ▀███▀
Safein     
.M A K E   I S I M P L E.
A   R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   W A Y   T O   P A Y   O N L I N E
[WHITEPAPER]
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████▀░░░░░▐████
███████████████░░░░░░░▐████
██████████████▌░░░▐████████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░░█████
███████████░░░░░░░░░░▐█████
▀█████████████▌░░░▐███████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████▀███████▀░░░▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌░░▀▀███▌░░░░░░░▄█████
█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
█████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
██████▄░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
███████▄▄░░░░░░░░▄█████████
██████▄░░░░░░░▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀░░░░███████
████████▀▀▀░░░▄▀░░░████████
█████▄░░░░░▄█▀░░░░░████████
████████▄░█▀░░░░░░█████████
█████████▌▐░░░░░░░█████████
██████████░▄██▄░░██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
A
▬▬

█▄▄
██████▄▄
██████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄
██████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀
██████████████▀▀
██████████▀▀
██████▀▀
█▀▀
.GET IT ON               
Google Play
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: