Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:54:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9856 times)
Dobmader

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:21:17 PM

If you want to be an expert in bitcoin, you must be a good programmer. Without understanding the basics of programming, it is difficult to understand how it works.
its not difficult to understand but you just read the updates of bitcoin.
Fazlurkhan.kz

Activity: 266
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:29:25 PM

Well, to become a bitcoin expert one should have the curiosity to learn about it. Then they should check this bitcointalk on a daily basis, so that they're updated about the new news of Bitcoin. And voila, you'll soon be an expert!
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:11:15 PM

You will never be an expert in Bitcoin and anyone who tells you you can be is wrong. The best you can do is start now and try to understand to fundamental concepts without diving into the details. That is where people get confused and tend to stop and focus on one feature.

You have salient points here,just focus on the details and the whole picture how the things work and the important details. Bitcoin is evolving so is with the knowledge and understanding about it. Also, just read updates here on forums, your knowledge about bitcoin will be broaden.

Open for Campaigns
Melquart

Activity: 168

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 11:18:42 PM

For me i'm learning a lot of new things in this forum and i try to do my searches for anything i don't understand.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:10:24 AM

Find time reading post and topics in this forum, you will certainly learn a lot. That's what I did and I did learn a lot from topics written and the comments too. And also I google some terms if I don't understand it.

Yes exactly, I am new but I learned a lot from reading topics and discussions in forum and also I did the research, everything with bitcoins, it takes a little time to learn. I am not an expert yet but i am learning still everyday.
paradise123

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:49:03 AM

You should be little familier with Bitcoins now and  The more you use something the more you get experience and experience makes you the expert. And you can't be an expert that easily in some specific field you do research you read and talk about it, you ask question around and if you don't understand you ask again until you are sure you know everything. Some people understand easily and for some it takes time for them to understand. Now it all depends on you how quickly you will be able to be an expert in Bitcoins.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:52:17 AM

I think for you to achieve this one is to focus on studying about how blockchain works. by that everything will follow. For me to be here just to earn is different thing from those who are here to learn. I think if you are here to learn new things such as blockchain environment, when you are like that i think earnings will not be a hard issue.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
sheamus10

Activity: 560

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:57:37 AM

maybe you can start with how to learn in this forum, because here discuss all information about bitcoin and how bitcoin work.
so you do not need to be hard to learn about bitcoin let alone be a reliable bitcoiner.
superhelper

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:04:05 AM

Remember those who do not have a teacher, Google is the best teacher for them.  you can get a lot of help in this forum!
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:09:19 AM

Increase learning all about bitcoin, and more reads a lot about bitcoin articles what is all in it and how to earn it. In this forum also of course we can learning many things and add a lot of experience about bitcoin. In addition, of course we have to ask a lot to people who have much more experience on bitcoin and ask many things about how to earn it. Of course with that, our knowledge and experiences on bitcoin will increasing more and surely we will be a bitcoin expert.
Junard619

Activity: 88

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 04:20:31 AM

Many years of study. Take time for it, be serious so that each of your reading goes into your mind. By the way, you will be able to have a positive mind to overcome it
claudiotiego

Activity: 630
Merit: 154

Corl - Growth Capital on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
October 01, 2017, 04:37:07 AM

Ii think it's not so difficult, but you need to reserve some time to study about bitcoin, blockchain and cryptocurrencies. This forum is an ideal place for starting and here there are many experienced members that help beginner users.

donGeilo

Activity: 169

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 10:56:19 AM

It is not easy to become a bitcoin expert . You need to have tremendous skills  , knowledge , skills and experience in order to become a bitcoin expert .
The first and the foremost step to to become a bitcoin expert is having its absolute knowledge . You have to tale many calculated risks and have to go through many ups and downs throughout your bitcoin career. You need to prepare yourself for that .
In order to become a bitcoin expert you should have a  good reputation in block chain world which can be attained by managing and handling campaigns . After you manage at least 20-30 campaigns properly , your name will start to emerge in the block chain world and you will start to attain a good reputation . You must also have to sharpen your skills in trading in order to become a bitcoin expert . All these methods and steps are going to take a lot of efforts , patience , hardwork and time .
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:15:56 AM

well its too hard to become one. you have to know first the basics and continue your studies about bitcoin, you also have to become updated in every news about bitcoin. its not easy to achieve. you have to become knowledgeable.
designerusa
Legendary

Activity: 2310
Merit: 1028

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:20:34 AM

First, You must have very innovative and researcher mindset to be a bitcoin expert... You need to have enough information about subjects of  blockchain technology  or cryptocurrency . No wonder , these are not enough... You need to have experience about exchanges, you must have sufficient experience about bitcoin trading. It is very necessary to spend your time on bitcoin forum. This is a process... You must be patient...
magmar

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:21:11 AM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

Being expert in bitcoins is just like being expert in other stuffs, it needs some practice and experiences. You won't be an expert in these in a single day or a weeks or even a months. You need to gain a lot of knowledge in this thing and in order to do that you need to be engaged into some activities that we do in this like, signature campaigns and tradings. And as you gain it you can be an expert you you are getting used to it. We all know that experiences are the greatest teacher.
DimaPechka

Activity: 57
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:22:41 AM

Read the books and watch the video. but it's best to get into a company that works with bitcoins.
NoNetwork

Activity: 392
Merit: 292

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 11:45:19 AM

In fact there's no such person that is so called 'Bitcoin Expert'. I mean if you call that person the Bitcoin Expert then probably that person knows when and how will the price of Bitcoin goes up and all. Whilst we can just call those Experienced People towards Bitcoin, maybe that is the right term for them

It is true that you need such skill and experience through time in order for you to have that kind of knowledge when dealing in Bitcoin. Whether you wanted to participate in campaigns or ICOs, even in trades and investments, you sill need that kind off repertoire.
valentine401

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

When i started, I know nothing then i just started to research everything about the information of bitcoins through google and youtube. Now if you want to earn coins then you are on the right place, You can work on campaigns to earn coins but make sure that the rank in your account must reach junior member first because that is the minimum requirement of every campaign.
cgecko
Copper Member

Activity: 32
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 12:52:04 PM

ive been bitcoining from 30 days now. my top ways have been:

1. youtube. can learn all the basics plus upcoming ico's and trending tokens. alot of channels are waste of time tho.
2. twitter. i never used twitter before. but now i made an account and i started following all the icos and coins and other important people in crypto world.
3. this forum. for example few days ago i learned whats airdrop. i couldnt believe that they are just throwing around thousands of tokens like that.. because i never posted anything and some airdrops need me to have higher ranks here, then now im doing what ive got to do hehe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: