Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:23:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9859 times)
GendalfTheFireRed

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:10:33 PM

Don't research just Bitcoin, it's no use knowing 1 currency. Learn the market and not just crypto, but currency market, most things from currency trading apply to Bitcoin for obvious reasons and there is much greater knowledge base, but it may also take years actually.
dasdo

Activity: 216
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:13:15 PM

Vryatle you someone will give you free of charge and teach this technology. Only Google is able to help and personal experience. Try to learn Ico, pay attention to the various bounties of the company, where you can receive crypto-loans free of charge. Only such advice. Because I myself am on this path and have already seen a lot.
djselery
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:13:48 PM

A large knowledge about Bitcoin and blockchain technology is needed in order to become a Bitcoin expert. You have to keep reading and learning about this crypto currency , its features, its price, its developpement and being always updated.
This forum can help to get such infos easily, since its the official forum of Bitcoin and the newsest updates about it get published here
agentx44

Activity: 756
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:16:40 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.
For you to become a bitcoin expert you need to find good and strong informations about bitcoin that may help you to earn more bitcoins and teach you the other ways for you to earn bitcoins and you need to have a good experience in using bitcoin for you to understand more about it.
ruthbabe

Activity: 966
Merit: 275

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:18:36 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

Are you referring to Bitcoin trading? Or maybe you just want to master Bitcoin... you may wish to visit this one, "Mastering Bitcoin: Unlocking Digital Cryptocurrencies"

Ariess

Activity: 546
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:46:01 PM

Thank you.

whatever you want to learn, don't be halfway. do keep on vigorously. many of our friends have explained to you, then you have to think in the concept of learning. good luck.
Ejanend

Activity: 460
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 04:53:01 PM

you start bitcoiintalk forum and then you can learn every thing about bitcoin.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████ ▄█▄ ██████
██████ █████ ██████
█████ ▄ ███ ▄ █████
████▌▐██ █ ██▌▐████
███▄ ▀▀▌ ▐▀▀ ▄███
▀████▄▄ ▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Biggapp

Activity: 574
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:05:28 PM

to become bitcoin expert, we need to learn many things especially about the code or else because bitcoin is related with many code and we need to be patience to become an expert. i think if we are only use bitcoin for daily like trading or we want to spend bitcoin to buy something then we don't have to become an expert. its different if we are gathered in one community which we join and need to increase our skill then we need to learn more from many source.
You are right we have to know about the ups and down in the price of the bitcoin. It is very important to know the codes of the companies that are investing and accepting the bitcoin. More people will give you right suggestions but you will have to do what you know is good for you. It is very important to have some skills so that you will not be worry about the loss in bitcoin. Joining this forum will help you a lot but the most important thing is your patience.
Trela
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1001

The Decentralized TCP/IP Internet Protocol

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:13:01 PM

Thank you.

We all know that everything are starts from the basics so I would prefer to you to start also in basic like reading some news or article here in forum so that you'll ble to have some knowledge and background. Many people are actually starts from that and look at them on how they are today. Earning and very expert in business where bitcoin is the income.
You still can trade without any knowledge about bitcoin, but the profitability you can earn from the cryptocurrency market will be negative numbers Grin. That is the fees to receive the experience from the market, it will help you never forget Wink

██
           ████ ▄▄▄
          ██  ▄██▄█
         ██ ▄█▀██
        ██▄█▀   ██
       ███▀      ██
     ▄██         ██
   ▄█
██            ██
█▀████    ▄▄▄      ███
▀▀▀██     █▄█▄     ████
  ██        ▀▀██▄▄  ████
 ███████████████▀▀███████
                   █▄█
Protect Your Privacy With Decentralized Internet Protocol
50 Million
Global Users
!     ▐█████▄
     ███████▌
    ▐███████
 ███
████████████▄▄▄
▐██
█████████████████▄
███
██████████████████
 ▀
████████▀▀▀████████
 ▐███████    ████████
 ████████    ███████▀
█████████▄▄████████▀
██████████████████▀
 ██████████████▀▀
  ▀▀███████▀▀▀
LISTED ON               
bithum &
bithum Global
sudip76

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:41:46 PM

I think this forum is good way to learn about bitcoin. if you want become a bitcoin expert then you need more knowledge about bitcoin. in this forum you

can read all Discussion about bitcoin you get enough knowledge about bitcoin.

crossabdd
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1145

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:43:39 PM

maybe you must know about bitcoin technology, blockchain technology, smart contract and anything about blockchain like code skill, and anything like that.
better you can strat create new token, new altcoin, blockchain, pool etc.
sijonru

Activity: 461
Merit: 17

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:50:20 PM

maybe you must know about bitcoin technology, blockchain technology, smart contract and anything about blockchain like code skill, and anything like that.
better you can strat create new token, new altcoin, blockchain, pool etc.

is that good ? but I think that's not the basis of knowledge about blockchain and crypto.

it is important for us beginners to know the basics of crypto and blockchain.

wolfracer

Activity: 294
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:02:20 PM

Thank you.

I recommend these links that were and are of great help for a friend upon entering in this ecosystem, he's a software developer
https://bravenewcoin.com/industry-resources/reference-papers/series-1/
http://chimera.labs.oreilly.com/books/1234000001802/index.html (for this I hope you handle other languages because if you only speak English you have to pay for it)

BurntSnow

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

GET IN - Smart Ticket Protocol - Live in market!

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:24:32 PM

I do not know becoming a Bitcoin expert, bu i know that the way of being an expert of something. If you want to become an expert of something, you should internalize all of the information about the subject. Your question is unnecessary.

████
             ███  ███
           ████     ███
         ███  ███    ███
       ████     ███    ███
     ███  ███     ███    ███
   ████     ███     ███   ██
 ███  ███     █████████████████
███     ███     ███           ██
 ███      ███     ██          ██
   ███      ██████████      ███
     ███      ██████      ███
       ███      ██      ███
         ███          ███
           ███      ███
             ███  ███
               ████

GUTS
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

smart-ticket protocol for events
live product with market traction!
    ███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███

BTC ANN
  WEBSITE
  BLOG

SANDBOX
  WHITEPAPER
  BOUNTY

nejibens

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:27:09 PM

You have to keep reading and learning about bitcoin, to become a expert about it. Bitcoin and blockchain technology is updating every month almost and you have to become more active in this forum to learn about this updates
djangocoin

Activity: 474
Merit: 285

Brave New World

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:45:42 PM

I'd start by visiting the bitcoin subreddit and this forum (which you already do). Then move on to Andreas' video talks on youtube. I guess his books would give a good overview too. Then if you know any programming start to dive in to the source code.. depends what kind of an expert you want to be.. not all experts on bitcoin have to be coders/devs :]

:]
DimaS1574

Activity: 448
Merit: 140

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 06:51:16 PM

it is the same as any another subject,  to my mind there are several  options and ways:
read news, see youtube video, read forum posts and telegram channels and any different information sources.
Kamote_1102

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:31:04 PM

You just need to read the articles from here so you can be a bitcoin expert. Me too, I just learned a lot about Bitcoin just by reading the articles here.

GoodOne

Activity: 127
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 09:59:20 PM

You just need to read the articles from here so you can be a bitcoin expert. Me too, I just learned a lot about Bitcoin just by reading the articles here.
Just reading all articles in a row will waste a lots of valuable time.
Before starting you need to sort out and filter authors and people who are real gurus in crypto markets. Then start reading their articles, watching videos, follow them on twitter, subscribe to their channels and step by step you will get the stuff.

If you have any experience in trading from past like in forex or stocks it will definitely help you get things faster.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:22:58 AM

Thank you.

you should be diligent in reading on all bitcointalk pages to get more information about bitcoin. usually people get more information on google search, but you can also get information about bitcoin from friends who better understand about bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: