Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:44:54 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: How to Become A Bitcoin Expert  (Read 9857 times)
shafi alam

Activity: 630
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 12:41:28 PM

For being A Bitcoin Expert, You Have to know Its history.
And You Can Research about it, Research About Altcoin.
Its Value.
Why its So expensive?
Read Articles And understand the meaning. 
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:42:57 PM

Experts remind me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XwzYtdA6y_U

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Mame

Activity: 168
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:51:53 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

To become a bitcoin expert is that you need to read articles about bitcion, and for better understanding you can watch bitcoin at you tube they have videos that you can easily understand specialy with bitcoin minning.

To become a bitcoin expert is really a hardwork. You need to invest your time in learning.

│▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏  │▌▌│▌▌▌   ❏ IBIN ❏    │▌▌│▌▌▌ 
International Blockshare Identification Number
██   Telegram   ██████████   IBIN   █████████   Medium   ██
ShadowBits

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 01:57:55 PM

Hello, I've been hovering around bitcoin for months and I want to become an expert in it. What resources are available and what steps can I take to know all there is to know about bitcoin and possibly reproduce the technology involved.
Thank you.

like in reality people should never stop learning and educate themselves
most specially try everything even if it fails it will leave a lesson that will add up to you knowledge
EEEian

Activity: 246

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:15:44 PM

There are many ways to you can expert on Bitcoin.Firstly you can try to read full forum i mean all thread read attentively.If you can regular practice to read thread i hope you can expert very soon.
Budening

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:29:16 PM

I am sure that you are one of the experts in this bitcoin forum. Your knowledge, experience and skills are more than me about bitcoin. But here we are sharing about what is cryptocurrency. There are many things that can be obtained from bitcoin. Starting from bounty signature, bounty social media, even a translator. Here we also learn to invest

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
jerowacik
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:32:06 PM

Thank you.
To become expert in bitcoin, you must search some knformation in the internet and read and understand it. You can also get some knowledge here in forum because there are many expert here and have lot of knowledge about bitcoin. When Im starting here in bitcoin im just also reading here until I get knowledge and understand everything about it.
knowledge is the most important thing because when we have extensive knowledge then we will be able to get skill around bitcoin. whatever we do the most important is to be able to adapt to the new science and also can take advantage of all opportunities. knowledge and skills will affect what we will get. for someone who already has the skill ekpert then he will be able to easily earn income in his life.
webdevmastery

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 02:49:16 PM

Thank you.

The easiest way is to build a bitcoin miner since there are several motherboards that has been already released that is specialized in mining. The only problem you will be going to struggle is electricity bills so make sure to check everything before investing to a mining hardware.
catapult

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:30:30 PM

Talking with many people and following many difference news sources are so effective to understand the cryptocurrencies' working systems. But doing things everytime according to other people's say does not make you rich or an expert.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 04:50:46 PM

You just stay in this forum, understand the rules and actively ask if there is something that is not understood. and do not forget to follow every bounty that exists consistently

damnek

Activity: 614
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:29:53 PM

how to become an expert in bitcoin is by way of a lot of learning from forums of this kind, we will know a lot of information and knowledge about bitcoin so over time we will become experts in bitcoin
You early become expert in bitcoin this so simple you learn about bitcoin and search about of bitcoin use YouTube and Wikipedia. Bitcoin is so simple and easy use it this time many people researching of bitcoin and few days they become easily expert
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 05:34:00 PM

To become an expert you should completely aware of bitcoin from its roots to branches, first learn about its back end technology which is blockchain and then move forward. Go through the threads on this forum and also research about bitcoin on google, read about it on open source information websites like wikipedia and also other forums, try to read the satoshi's whitepaper too it will be really helpful.
naidray
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1029

View Profile
October 04, 2017, 06:56:30 PM

Thank you.

This is a forum so it is obvious that you just need to read all you can here. You can't just start in a complicated way of understanding since you are new here, maybe some sites like Bitcoin.com can help you out. Researching is a best way to start a learning.

very true, this forum is one means to make us experts and professionals to be more familiar with bitcoin. a lot of good reviews and also the experience of people in bitcoin, we can learn a lot in this forum diligent origin and continue to be active
If becoming an expert means to be able to earn good amount of bitcoin, then I think there is no need to understand the complex blockchain technology. A person will only need become good at predicting the future and must have solutions for all daily problems. Becoming an expert of the whole domain will require reading many different articles and discover all the holes also which I can't see at the moment.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2548
Merit: 1339

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:07:13 AM

ive been bitcoining from 30 days now. my top ways have been:

1. youtube. can learn all the basics plus upcoming ico's and trending tokens. alot of channels are waste of time tho.
2. twitter. i never used twitter before. but now i made an account and i started following all the icos and coins and other important people in crypto world.
3. this forum. for example few days ago i learned whats airdrop. i couldnt believe that they are just throwing around thousands of tokens like that.. because i never posted anything and some airdrops need me to have higher ranks here, then now im doing what ive got to do hehe.
You are doing a very good job for such a short stay in the world of crypto, I wish I had that much drive when I began, so I can tell that in the future you are going to be one of those people that become a success story in the forum since it seems you are totally committed to make your stay here and in other websites as productive as possible, but remember to be patient as well, you cannot learn everything in a few days.
Heni23

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:21:02 AM

have to master about the capital market about trading and the other in such a way can definitely become a bitcoin expert ..
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:13:19 AM

If becoming an expert means to be able to earn good amount of bitcoin, then I think there is no need to understand the complex blockchain technology. A person will only need become good at predicting the future and must have solutions for all daily problems. Becoming an expert of the whole domain will require reading many different articles and discover all the holes also which I can't see at the moment.

Yes Im agree. I don't need to forcely learn all bitcoin fundamentals especially those deep technical terms since Im sure I will learn that on the way.

And my purpose is to play with the market, so the goal is to earn decent out from bitcoin trades. With just a basic knowledge here we can earned lots. Honestly Im earning more than to my colleagues who have study well and have an idea about the inner stuff of bitcoin.
dipok07

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 03:25:13 AM

To become a bitcoin, merit should be developed. The trading market must understand. It is necessary to have ideas for other coins. Bitcoin should read the regular article and regular visit the bitcoin fourm site than u can gain lot of inforation about bitcoin.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
hadveach

Activity: 448
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:25:33 AM

one can not immediately become a bitcoin expert, a newborn baby alone is not possible to be able to stand up and walk, it means process ,, one of the ways to become a bitcoin expert is to read and learn a lot about bitcoin ,,
MostafaGamal

Activity: 1153
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:31:30 AM

by learn and try .
lean with videos in youtube , and here in this forum , also the ebooks will be good .
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:31:37 AM

Thank you.

There are so many articles, news, guides are written here in bitcointalk forum by other users to be use for better learning and understanding about bitcoin. What expertise do you want ? As bitcoin miner expert? bitcoin trader expert? Google search and youtube can also help you with that. Just keep on reading and reading till you find all the details about bitcoin.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: