Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:19:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you find assets before they are popular?  (Read 1007 times)
ICObazaar (OP)

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

ICOBAZAAR: ALL ICOs IN ONE PLACE

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 12:40:23 PM

I guess when investing, research is the first key to becoming reliably right. Guys, where do you usually get your information from?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:14:08 PM

There are many almost same posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2131807.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125150.0

If you talking about ICO, you can look here:

icorating.com
tokenmarket.net
icobench.com

And you can just read here in forum threads. And you will know almost everything.
microtaha

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:17:35 PM

Checkout this list https://coindash.co/s/icos/
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:19:28 PM

I think you got you got your question wrong is it really before they are popular or before they skyrocket in terms of price? Well if it is the latter then just by looking how people support their ICO and how the investors are actually trusting that Altcoin in their project. If it is really about being popular then you can't because you won't know if its popular or not when it just launch with no basis, what you can do is you can be the one promoting it to make it popular in the first place.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:36:08 PM

I guess when investing, research is the first key to becoming reliably right.
Before we commit to investing in any project research should be the baby steps to help weigh if the project will succeed or not

Guys, where do you usually get your information from?
some projects get popular easily because they are already known outside the crypto world and find it easy to get an audience when they join the blockchain ecosystem. As for completely new projects I get information about upcoming icos  from tokenmarket.net, https://www.icocountdown.com and mostly here on the forum or my twitter feed.
renes

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:55:47 PM

You should follow the website which give information about upcoming ICOs but finding a asset before it is popular is difficult because there are already few good ones among a lot of projects so they are reached their hard cap in the ico or raised lots of money.
shaggy404

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:58:34 PM

I guess when investing, research is the first key to becoming reliably right. Guys, where do you usually get your information from?

Lurking the ANN section of this forum is probably the best way. You need to do proper research for each ANN though.
fr4nkthetank
Legendary

Activity: 2294
Merit: 1182

Now the money is free, and so the people will be

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:10:40 PM

Look at the popular threads here.  For example DeepOnion has a huge thread, and its own forum is popular too.  Its an airdrop coin so you should check it out.  Market cap is low right now.  I wouldnt touch a coin if it doesnt get a decent amount of pages on this forum in the first few days.
coolzzz

Activity: 77
Merit: 10

Coins

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:17:02 PM

Proper research seems to be the best thing. And you need to know what you think is important.
Some coins are getting attention and thus increasing in value just because there is alot of talk. Others increase because they actually have a working product.

No one really knows what will be the next best thing, else everyone would join instantly.

I would say invest a little in a few and see what happens, but do read what they are about. So these topics are important but also the Telegram or Slack channels are good ways to info.

nrvasquez

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:21:38 PM

I usually find info on ICO tracker and other similar websites. to know that the project is legit or not, usually I see their allocation of funds. If it is felt that there are unrealistic, then it should be avoided.

yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:32:10 PM

i usually get information through the Wechat group, official acount, and ico platform, then i wll do my own research
Mr. Net

Activity: 517
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:33:37 PM

You need to fully understand what blockchain really is.
Once you figured it out, only then will you be able to rate ICOs properly.
Venture capitalist also need to fully understand the environment and how a company works before investing in one.
Else you'll fall pray to the fancy marketing and buzz words like many others.

Money Is Information
ruffles2016

Activity: 475

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:50:24 PM

It is very hard to find valuable asset in cryptomarket. You should dig out all the data you can find and rate them according to past successes. This will decrease your risk and gonna make you better investor.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
NavySeals

Activity: 371

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:54:25 PM

I generally check the technical analysis patterns. Ehen I see any upwards trend indication for a coin, I understand that it worth to look more detailed. I caught adex like this 5 weeks ago.
kotajikikox

Activity: 2366
Merit: 207

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:03:48 PM

There are many almost same posts:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2131807.0
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2125150.0

If you talking about ICO, you can look here:

icorating.com
tokenmarket.net
icobench.com

And you can just read here in forum threads. And you will know almost everything.
i agree with sir as a beginners in the bitcoin industry or cryptocurrency all information and skills are i get here in forum by giving guide for the newbies you can also more knowledge and how to make more profits. or you can reseach in youtube and google about what you getting information about bitcoin.

TheFriends

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:40:38 PM

Altert websites like:

https://icotracker.net/

https://www.icocountdown.com/

https://www.ico-list.com/

If interested in high quality translations English-Portuguese please contact me via privat message or send an email to thefriendspt@gmail.com
Telegram: @thefriendspt
Lucasgabd
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1113

There's no need to be upset

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:54:54 PM

bitcoin talk is a good place to find out
also, you can follow some masters like @notsofast and @needacoin on twitter.
you won't be first but you may be early enough Wink

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
PrideGaming

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:56:18 PM

you just have to read a lot
CryptoBagHolder

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 02:58:28 PM

Look at the popular threads here.  For example DeepOnion has a huge thread, and its own forum is popular too.  Its an airdrop coin so you should check it out.  Market cap is low right now.  I wouldnt touch a coin if it doesnt get a decent amount of pages on this forum in the first few days.

For example, look at how many posts are on WAVES!!  Right there is a good example of a great project.  You gotta do your research and see what people are buzzing about!!
RieL

Activity: 290

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:50:06 PM

If i we're you ,you should follow the website which is given information for the upcoming ICOs but finding a asset was a bit diffucult because they already found a small amount of good projects that teach thier hard cap for thr ico and also it raised lots of money.finding ann forum on this website it better and the best way but be aware you need a good observation and proper research for each ann threads.
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: