Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:29:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92774 times)
premium_domainer
Legendary

Activity: 1764
Merit: 1012

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:32:02 AM

Still no new exchanges we can use?

Where is the team?

Are they gonna find new exchanges?
I join the questions.
I have coins of bounty and I also bought tokens on the etherdelta while they were poured.
Therefore, as the coin holder interested in the actions of the team at the moment.

Team is mainly on telegram i think.

In here there is fiex as community manager and he is answering time to time.

He said this week there will be another exchange so we are waiting for it.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mercedes

Activity: 356
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:45:02 AM

Still no new exchanges we can use?

Where is the team?

Are they gonna find new exchanges?
I join the questions.
I have coins of bounty and I also bought tokens on the etherdelta while they were poured.
Therefore, as the coin holder interested in the actions of the team at the moment.

Team is mainly on telegram i think.

In here there is fiex as community manager and he is answering time to time.

He said this week there will be another exchange so we are waiting for it.

which exchange will be listed ,hope  hit major exchange ,that small trading volume is no helpfull
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:18:37 PM

Good day..dev, so what to do with the stock exchange yobit? how to get your coins back, you gave us information that you can trade there, but coins do not go that way..500 coins are stuck in the air ... support does not respond to any of the tickets .. please clarify the situation please Angry
Don't worry, Soma promised to compensate losses if Yobit will not resolve a problem within a reasonable time, as I know. Soma can not affect them too.
nipponbit

Activity: 182
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:47:19 PM

I hope the teams can get deal with a big exchange so that this coin will have big volume, so it can affected to the price. Big exchange is necessary to show to all people that Soma is great project
I think even small but reliable exchange like Cryptopia will be good enough for beginning.
Now there is almost zero volume of trades at Etherdelta, so big exchange will not be interested to list Soma, or they will ask too big fee.

Currently, the price is very low on etherdelta, i took it as a buying opportunity and doubled my somas with really cheap prices. I hope i don't regret later. Smiley

I've got almost x20 of my Somas buying now at Etherdelta, but initial amount was pretty small Smiley))
From 45 to 800 Smiley

I would pay 1,7 ETH for it during ICO, but spent only 0.16 ETH now
Prohodimec

Activity: 812
Merit: 501

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:50:01 PM

Hello, pls answer several questions:
1). How many tokens sold? I see here https://soma.co/token-sale/ that amount of 9797032 SCT sold. But also I see at whitepaper: "The last 6,000,000 SCT units will be
used for growth, such as marketing and rewarding active community members." So sold only 3797032 tokens? Correct?
2). I've heard that here was angel-investor. Is it true?

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:50:48 PM

Hello, pls answer several questions:
1). How many tokens sold? I see here https://soma.co/token-sale/ that amount of 9797032 SCT sold. But also I see at whitepaper: "The last 6,000,000 SCT units will be
used for growth, such as marketing and rewarding active community members." So sold only 3797032 tokens? Correct?
2). I've heard that here was angel-investor. Is it true?

I don't know about sold tokens amount but i can answer about angel investor.

They get funded by an angel investor from Finland. It was 1.5m $ if I'm not wrong.

| 500+ Premium Crypto domains for sale | CryptoMagazine.org | Advertise in my Signature for free by PM'ing me | BitcoinsChannel.com | CryptoUniversity.org  | Are you able to see this?
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:42:41 AM

I hope the teams can get deal with a big exchange so that this coin will have big volume, so it can affected to the price. Big exchange is necessary to show to all people that Soma is great project
I think even small but reliable exchange like Cryptopia will be good enough for beginning.
Now there is almost zero volume of trades at Etherdelta, so big exchange will not be interested to list Soma, or they will ask too big fee.

Currently, the price is very low on etherdelta, i took it as a buying opportunity and doubled my somas with really cheap prices. I hope i don't regret later. Smiley

I've got almost x20 of my Somas buying now at Etherdelta, but initial amount was pretty small Smiley))
From 45 to 800 Smiley

The trading volume is really low, but there are warrants for the purchase already at a good price. This all the same shows growth already now.
I myself bought by 0.0001 ETH and then bought up a little at 0.00015 ETH like
would.
Now you can sell it all at 0.00024. But I do not see the point. We need a stock exchange for volumes, and the price will rise again from this.

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
safi71

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:13:51 PM
Last edit: December 29, 2017, 06:33:31 PM by safi71

From 45 to 800 Smiley

The trading volume is really low, but there are warrants for the purchase already at a good price. This all the same shows growth already now.
would.
Now you can sell it all at 0.00024. But I do not see the point. We need a stock exchange for volumes, and the price will rise again from this.
Information on the exchanges was promised shortly.
The fact that the price on the etherdelta goes up, it's cool!

▀███▄
                ▀███▄
                 ▄███▀
       ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
         ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄
  ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄
   ▄███▀         ▄███▀         ▄███▀
 ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
          ▄███▀         ▄███▀
        ▄███▀ ▀███▄   ▄███▀
       ▀▀▀▀     ▀███▄▀▀▀▀
                 ▄███▀

▄███▀
              ▀▀▀▀

ELONCITY
       ▄█████▄               ▐███▄▄
   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄            ████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓██▓▓█▀▀▀█▓▓            ████████████▄▄
   ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█████▓▓           ▐█████████████████▄
  ▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█▄         ▐███████████████████
 ██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓███▄       █      ▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓█████▄  ▄▄▄█                ▀▀▀▀▀
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓ ▀▀████████
▐██▓ ▓▓▓▓▓█▄▄▄█▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▐▌
 ███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀         
 ▐██▀██████████▀           
  ▀▀▐███████████          ▐▌
    ▐█████▐█████          ▐▌
     ████▌ ████▌         
     ▐███▌ ████          ▐▌
      ███  ▐██▌          ▐▌
    ▄▄███  ▐██▄▄         
   ██████▌ ██████       
TELEGRAM 

Public Sale Coming Soon!

dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 05:13:45 AM

From 45 to 800 Smiley

would.
Information on the exchanges was promised shortly.
The fact that the price on the etherdelta goes up, it's cool!

If ever soma enter in some centralized exchange site like binance Im sure it will pump up so high but now Im happy to see the price increase daily Smiley the volume are too low but soon it will increase and the price will pump up or ever like ico price.I hold small amount of soma received in my bounty campagin this is a great project that Im fully support.

premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:48:27 AM

We were waiting for some good news about exchange listing this week but didn't happen. Maybe holiday season is making things slower.

Tramirostronix

Activity: 1078
Merit: 340

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:02:28 PM

Good news coming for this year  Smiley

but first soma need to fix Yobit's issue, even if it's not their fault ..

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
l3ocky

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:08:41 PM

We were waiting for some good news about exchange listing this week but didn't happen. Maybe holiday season is making things slower.
Maybe Soma will make a gift for the new year, and at the very end of 2017 they will congratulate everyone on a happy new year and will say good news that they are added to the exchanges! Smiley

▄▄█████▄▄
▄█████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████████▀
▀▀█████▀▀

████          ████  ███████████▄▄                                 
▀███▄        ▄███▀  █████████████▄                               
██    ▄███▄     ▄███▄      ▄███▄     ▄███▄   ████        ████            ▀████    ▄██████████▄     ▄██████████
██    ██ ██     ██ ██      ██ ██     ██ ██    ████      ████             ▄████   ██▀        ▀██   ██▀         
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██   ▀███▄    ▄███▀    █████████████▀   ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██   ██   ██   ██   ██    ██   ██   ██   ██    ████    ████     ███████████▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██  ██     ██ ██     ██  ██     ██ ██     ██    ████  ████      ████   ████      ██▄        ▄██   ██▄         
██  ██     ▀███▀     ██  ██     ▀███▀     ██    ▀███▄▄███▀      ████    ████      ▀██████████▀     ▀██████████
████████       ████     ████                                 
██████        ████      ████                                 

WHITEPAPER    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
APPLY FOR CROWDSALE
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    BITCOINTALK

Proud Sponsor of
Blockchain 360 at
London Tech Week
  ◢  FACEBOOK
◢  TWITTER
◢  TELEGRAM
◢  MEDIUM
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 03:35:46 PM

Good news coming for this year  Smiley

but first soma need to fix Yobit's issue, even if it's not their fault ..

They shouldn't have contacted with yobit in the first place. It is well known bad exchange on the market.

I hope they announce some other exchanges first.

GayEddie

Activity: 290

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 06:20:35 PM

In which channel or chat room that we can get to talk and ask question to the team? They barely exist after the  ICO
premium_domainer
Legendary

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:33:43 PM

In which channel or chat room that we can get to talk and ask question to the team? They barely exist after the  ICO

I never joined but heard that they are active on the telegram. Also, they were never active here. They hired a community manager near the end of the project and he is still posting some updates time to time.

Sergey_kripta

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 09:34:26 PM

I'm a little impatient, I want faster than good news, it's faster than going out of the exchange. And rejoice at how the price of coins grows! Smiley

◆  ◆  ◆  ◇      P L A Z A      ◇  ◆  ◆  ◆            The Intersection of Lifestyle & Technology
[ WHITEPAPER ]     PRE-SALE Starts  │  March 15th, 2018     [ ANN THREAD ]
TELEGRAM        GITHUB       MEDIUM        YOUTUBE        TWITTER        FLIPBOARD        REDDIT        LINKEDIN        FACEBOOK        EMAIL
alinka

Activity: 224
Merit: 106

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:20:15 PM

I think now the crypto currency market at the moment is becoming stable, coin holders can breathe sigh of relief, and start looking for promising ICO projects, SOMA one of them.
baccano

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 11:31:43 PM

I think now the crypto currency market at the moment is becoming stable, coin holders can breathe sigh of relief, and start looking for promising ICO projects, SOMA one of them.

there is no stable i think ,btc dump right now ,i think this is the disaster for altcoins , hope SOMA run smoothly.
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:18:27 AM

there is no stable i think ,btc dump right now ,i think this is the disaster for altcoins , hope SOMA run smoothly.

Soma right now are run smoothly the price increase day by day this is a good sign for all holder and investor in this project but the problem that I see in this project is listing in centralized exchange site the volume in etherdelta are very too low we need some exchange site to increase the price I hope the Dev and team are give some good news in 2018.

PandoraToken

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 31, 2017, 12:35:12 AM

With the actual price it is a very good time to accumulate SOMA.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: