Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:11:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] SOMA - The Social Marketplace  (Read 92773 times)
QueenOfCrypto

Activity: 564
Merit: 104

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:08:25 AM

I have surfed the Soma website in large and I didn't find any reference to the fact that Soma is an ERC-20 token. If there is a reference, then it's well hidden. How do you expect people to invest if they don't even know what the SCT actually is and where you can store it?
Now I'm starting myself to doubt it actually is an ERC-20 token... (I know for sure it WAS at the time of ICO, but sometimes projects do switch to an own blockchain)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MintCondition
Legendary

Activity: 1147
Merit: 1007

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 10:19:39 AM

I have surfed the Soma website in large and I didn't find any reference to the fact that Soma is an ERC-20 token. If there is a reference, then it's well hidden. How do you expect people to invest if they don't even know what the SCT actually is and where you can store it?
Now I'm starting myself to doubt it actually is an ERC-20 token... (I know for sure it WAS at the time of ICO, but sometimes projects do switch to an own blockchain)
I see their Website pretty well before, I'll checked it myself now. SOMA works well before, Im not updated on it now. But will see.

FIEX

Activity: 630
Merit: 276

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:46:46 PM

Correct.
It was just so obvious for us we forgot it on our website when we were doing the rebrand.

We will soon add it on this page:
https://soma.co/soma-cryptocurrency/

It's still in our Whitepaper:
Quote from: SOMA Whitepaper pg.11
The SOMA Community Token, or SCT, is a native cryptocurrency to
the SOMA ecosystem. Currently an ERC-20 token running on the
Ethereum blockchain, SCT will, in Q1 2019, be ported to a different
platform more suited to processing a high transaction volume at low
transaction fees.

Thanks for the heads up! Cheesy
FIEX

View Profile
November 16, 2018, 04:49:33 PM

Update

According to Belos Watches founder Andreas Johansson, SOMA “addresses some big unmet needs in the luxury ecommerce space."

Read the press release:
https://t.co/pIPZyK3pkx

#blockchain #watches #wristwatch #divingwatch #Sweden #Stockholm
QueenOfCrypto

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 01:39:08 AM

Correct.
It was just so obvious for us we forgot it on our website when we were doing the rebrand.

We will soon add it on this page:
https://soma.co/soma-cryptocurrency/

It's still in our Whitepaper:
Quote from: SOMA Whitepaper pg.11
The SOMA Community Token, or SCT, is a native cryptocurrency to
the SOMA ecosystem. Currently an ERC-20 token running on the
Ethereum blockchain, SCT will, in Q1 2019, be ported to a different
platform more suited to processing a high transaction volume at low
transaction fees.

Thanks for the heads up! Cheesy

I actually already have SOMA sitting in my MEW wallet for a long time now, but I've recently bought more and before transferring them I wanted to be 100% sure that no strange blockchain swap or whatever had happened (there are cases of coins moving to their own blockchain or to another - like Ubiq - and I see that SOMA plans yo do that too). And of course newcomers - especially if they are outsiders of crypto - they really need what for us is the most obvious info.
ayoubouni95

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

Update

According to Belos Watches founder Andreas Johansson, SOMA “addresses some big unmet needs in the luxury ecommerce space."

Read the press release:
https://t.co/pIPZyK3pkx

#blockchain #watches #wristwatch #divingwatch #Sweden #Stockholm

I'm excited to know that SOMA will be one of the trailblazers and which could bring disruption on how we do shopping online. I think its an online revolution!

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                        
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                    
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░  
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒              
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                              

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
FIEX

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 10:58:01 AM

I actually already have SOMA sitting in my MEW wallet for a long time now, but I've recently bought more and before transferring them I wanted to be 100% sure that no strange blockchain swap or whatever had happened (there are cases of coins moving to their own blockchain or to another - like Ubiq - and I see that SOMA plans yo do that too). And of course newcomers - especially if they are outsiders of crypto - they really need what for us is the most obvious info.

We just dont know what the future will bring.
It's always possible Ethereum will split or stop with developments, ...

We will develope our project on the Ethereum blockchain.
We are coordinating possibilities for the future. Other blockchains could be used for functionalities that needs to be highly scalable in case Ethereum network would encounter scalability problems. Our tech team is working out how this can be used in the future. There will be an announcement about this later. But our utility tokens will stay on Ethereum!
FIEX

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 11:01:53 AM

SOMA | Update

SOMA thanks IKEA for the chance to participate in the Head Start program this week in Almhult, Sweden! Here's the SlideShare of the presentation given by our co-founder, Jacob Andra:

FIEX

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 05:46:10 PM
Last edit: November 20, 2018, 05:58:36 PM by FIEX

Update

🚨🚨 NEW WEEK | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨

#SOMA is pleased to welcome Miang Copenhagen to our portfolio of participating #watch #microbrands. Their LAB is live on Kickstarter now, and offers some incredible options for customization.

Read more:
https://soma.co/2018/11/19/danish-luxury-watch-brand-blockchain/

#blockchain #ecommerce #Denmark #Copenhagen #ScandinavianDesign #wristwatch

QueenOfCrypto

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 12:29:12 AM

We just dont know what the future will bring.
It's always possible Ethereum will split or stop with developments, ...

We will develope our project on the Ethereum blockchain.
We are coordinating possibilities for the future. Other blockchains could be used for functionalities that needs to be highly scalable in case Ethereum network would encounter scalability problems. Our tech team is working out how this can be used in the future. There will be an announcement about this later. But our utility tokens will stay on Ethereum!

Great. It is true that now a lot of other platforms are being developed and it will be a serious task to understand which are the most efficient and scalable. The only crucial point is that you keep going with Soma developement, since the project has amazing potentialities.
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:57:32 PM

Update

🚨🚨 NEW WEEK | NEW ANNOUNCEMENT 🚨🚨

#SOMA is pleased to welcome Miang Copenhagen to our portfolio of participating #watch #microbrands. Their LAB is live on Kickstarter now, and offers some incredible options for customization.

Read more:
https://soma.co/2018/11/19/danish-luxury-watch-brand-blockchain/

#blockchain #ecommerce #Denmark #Copenhagen #ScandinavianDesign #wristwatch

I find it interesting that SOMA has steadily managed to bring on great products to its upcoming marketplace. This is a good sign that great things are about to come for this awesome project. Smiley
FIEX

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 08:28:34 PM

Update

Congrats to our partner DWISS for this terrific aBlogtoWatch review! DWISS creates award-winning timepieces that are both classic and innovative!
One of our favorite microbrands.

To learn more about the SOMA marketplace for watches, contact partners@soma.co!

Look at the review here:
https://youtu.be/xNNaMXHmMI4
lobat999

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 07:28:33 AM

Update

Congrats to our partner DWISS for this terrific aBlogtoWatch review! DWISS creates award-winning timepieces that are both classic and innovative!
One of our favorite microbrands.

To learn more about the SOMA marketplace for watches, contact partners@soma.co!

Look at the review here:
https://youtu.be/xNNaMXHmMI4

Great! This steady flow of partnerships with SOMA will make the platform more solid and they will surely compliment each other. I also hope they will also get to partner with other manufacturers with products such as  in Electronics and Clothing etc..- making it more attractive to potential users.
Tramirostronix

Merit: 340

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 02:42:38 PM

Good to see the news !! but again what about the holding bonus for ICO investors and bounty hunters ...
I'm holding for 1 year now and i'm still waiting the bonus that the team promised one year ago ..
No answer on telegram ..

I love XRP. XRP>BTC + DEDICACE A JULIEN le CROISE
FIEX

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 04:03:10 PM

Good to see the news !! but again what about the holding bonus for ICO investors and bounty hunters ...
I'm holding for 1 year now and i'm still waiting the bonus that the team promised one year ago ..
No answer on telegram ..

Let me forward this to the founders.
I will give you an official statement regarding this.

Thanks for holding your SCT tokens Cool
FIEX

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:55:04 PM

Update

SOMA is pleased to announce the addition of Seals Watches to our family of participating watch microbrands! Based in California, Seals produces wristwatches that exude quality, sophistication, and a rugged interpretation of the American West!

Read more here:
https://soma.co/2018/11/22/california-microbrand-seals-joins-soma/

FIEX

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 08:10:52 AM

Update

The SOMA crew from Helsinki in now in San Francisco for some meetings with a Venture Capital, and also a blockchain convention this weekend.
We had a nice chat with the team of Lamden yesterday.

More updates about SOMA's trip to San Francisco come visit us in our Telegram channel:
https://t.me/SomaCommunity

lobat999

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:01:19 PM

No answer on telegram ..

What do you mean holding bonus? Is there a staking reward or something like that? If its true, then I wasn't aware about it since if I'm not wrong, it was not specified in the whitepaper but maybe in 1st quarter of 2019 they could implement such mechanism when the platform goes live.
lunnatic

Activity: 1190
Merit: 250

COMBONetwork

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:10:13 PM

No answer on telegram ..

What do you mean holding bonus? Is there a staking reward or something like that? If its true, then I wasn't aware about it since if I'm not wrong, it was not specified in the whitepaper but maybe in 1st quarter of 2019 they could implement such mechanism when the platform goes live.
it seems that if SOMA implements such a program from PUNDIX it will be very interesting, people will run to buy SOMA in the market, and will make SOMA go up

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 05:35:18 PM

No answer on telegram ..

it seems that if SOMA implements such a program from PUNDIX it will be very interesting, people will run to buy SOMA in the market, and will make SOMA go up

Agreed with you when team is active and working hard than in long term it always become successful. SOMA is looking nice at this stage it is good choice to invest and we can multiply our money in future.
Pages: « 1 ... 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 [226] 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 »
  Print  

Jump to: