Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 11:58:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bottr: start earning Botcoin with your chat bot💡  (Read 7052 times)
tuli22 (OP)

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

Happy to help! :)

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 02:40:55 PM
Last edit: February 12, 2018, 01:00:50 PM by tuli22

UPDATE:

Bottr's official announcement thread:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2914017.msg29974824#msg29974824

Thanks for your comments and feedback over the last few weeks/months! 🙏

Please do check out Bottr.me and share your feedback.    

---------

Read more about our mission here - our blog

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
davis196

Activity: 2968
Merit: 913

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

How about a place where people get connected on chat to share instant answers and recommendations depending on one's area of interest?

We've been exploring this idea and building tech for a while now and would love to hear your feedback/thoughts 🙏

Some more info. here - HelpTap

Creating a Q&A website that uses cryptocurrencies or tokens is a really good idea.Other Q&A websites like
Yahoo Answers,Quora and Webanswers had been very successfull and they get lots of targeted traffic from interested people.I`ve never seen a crypto related questions & answers platform and i might join a new one,if it has some good experts in some topics.It would be a great way to get new knowledge.

tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 06:06:41 AM

Thanks Davis196 - that's exactly how we feel!

People love to help each other if right context and user experience is provided. And we believe more and more more people will share their knowledge, skills and interests if right incentive structure was in place - building blocks of a new kind of economy. 

We're currently focusing on Bitcoin community as there is already so much interest to learn and connect with each other. We're looking for community leaders who will be able to drive it forward on our platform - would you be interested?

Happy to share more details! Smiley
Caesar-Giulius

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:13:26 PM

This is a great idea, I will be keen to participate as well. Good luck to your project  Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
██████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████▀██████████████
█████████▄▄      ▀▀██▀╜  ▀▀███████████
████████████▄       ██   ▀^╓▀█████████
██████████████      ║█    ,▀██████████
█████████████▄▄      █▌   ████████████
████████████████▄     ▀█▄  ███████████
████████████████▀,,,    ╙▀▀█▀ ████████
█████████████████▀▀▀█▄▄       ████████
███████████████▀     ▀███████▀████████
██████████████▌       ▐█* ▀▓▀ ████████
████████████*██▄     ▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄████████
██████████▀`  ▀██▄   ▀████████████████
████████▀`  ▄█████▌   ╙███████████████
████████▄,   ▀████ ,,,  "▀▀███████████
██████████,,,,, ╙█▄███▄▄,,,,╙▀████████
L B X.

■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■
The London Block Exchange
■                         ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                        ■                         ■

WDownload OnW
[.
          ▄▄█▀
         ███▀
   ▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄
 ▄███████▄██████▌
▐██████████████▌
███████████████
▐██████████████▌
 ███████████████▌
  ██████████████▌
   ▀████▀▀▀████▀
/      ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▐
     ▄█▀████▀█▄
    ▐██████████▌
 ▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
▐██▌████████████▐██▌
 ▀▀ ████████████ ▀▀
    ▀██████████▀
      ▐██  ██▌
      ▐██  ██▌
]

tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 03:38:17 PM

This is a great idea, I will be keen to participate as well. Good luck to your project  Smiley

Thanks for the encouraging words! Would love to have you as one of our early Bitcoin community leaders Smiley

Early members get lot of credibility and advantage in terms of rewards.  
amacar2
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1007

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 03:44:17 PM

Are you guys looking for starting ICO for this one too? Idea looks quite good but for implementation you might need really huge amount of seed money which you can pull from ICO if you can have someone trusted in middle to act as escrow.

We can discuss about the full concept and I am willing to help you out with in this project.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:17:35 PM

Infact, this is exactly what we need right now. Crypto is going mainstream. People need a whole lot of answer. And if you could pull this through, it might be hugely successful. I'm in on your project.

sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

How about a place where people get connected on chat to share instant answers and recommendations depending on one's area of interest?

We've been exploring this idea and building tech for a while now and would love to hear your feedback/thoughts 🙏

Concept looks lucrative, but the biggest question is, from where does the money, I mean the cryptocoin or token or whatever t is, comes from or rather who exactly pays for it? Because this will lead to enormous questions and bid to help to get money by responding for a premined coin to cater to.
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 05:21:23 PM

There is already one but it is more like forum than a chat room
https://www.bitfortip.com/

Also I think getting users online and ready to answer question in chat will be hardest part and it will be even harder if there will be no one willing to pay for answers.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:26:45 PM

Are you guys looking for starting ICO for this one too? Idea looks quite good but for implementation you might need really huge amount of seed money which you can pull from ICO if you can have someone trusted in middle to act as escrow.

We can discuss about the full concept and I am willing to help you out with in this project.

Thanks - would love to talk about it and see how we can collaborate. Let me PM you.
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:41:44 PM

Infact, this is exactly what we need right now. Crypto is going mainstream. People need a whole lot of answer. And if you could pull this through, it might be hugely successful. I'm in on your project.

Thanks, would love to have you on board! Let me share more details soon. Smiley
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 05:48:04 PM

Concept looks lucrative, but the biggest question is, from where does the money, I mean the cryptocoin or token or whatever t is, comes from or rather who exactly pays for it? Because this will lead to enormous questions and bid to help to get money by responding for a premined coin to cater to.

Considering fixed supply of in-app tokens/coins that will be distributed majorly to the members for the quality of contributions they make to the community by helping others. Remaining will be used for ICO and devs purposes.
eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 09:24:25 PM

What kinda chat will your website offer? Are you talking about text based chat or voice chat?
Pretty interesting project, it would be amazing if you could get your tokens/coins listed on some third party exchanges too.

I'm keeping an eye on this project Smiley

steamon

Activity: 404
Merit: 252

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:29:10 PM

Earning tokens for helping other people on a website is a good idea. I could see something like this work. Better be quick because you might not be the first trying to build something like this on crypto. Icos are coming out left and right. Honestly helping other people with token usage as a reward will also move people to help others quicker. I have seen some with a rating system like Yahoo but not with tokens. It could reward people to start using the system and even reward quality on the system design. Keep me informed if this really becomes an ico.
jhenfelipe

Activity: 1372
Merit: 647

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:59:59 PM

I've seen the same concept before, though I don't know how the service is doing now. I forgot the name of the site, but it was announced here as well. Anyway, this is a great idea. So we are getting a real time answer from a person here, what if nobody answered? Is that possible? Since we can't try it yet, I'm curious about how the site fully works.
agustina2
Legendary

Activity: 2436
Merit: 1008

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:15:27 AM

The idea is brilliant and I think this will be good. Just my concerns and suggestions:

-if ever there will be a massive number of people on chat Im afraid there will be missed and ignored
-try to create a section to sort out some concerns. in this way questions are not general
-try also to have a priority section where people who want to asked questions will pay to be listed on the priority. now the people who will answered some priority questions will have an additional rewards. all responders will not be given a rewards if the answer is just the same as the others.
-what if all people will just focus to answer priority questions because of rewards? it will not happened because I think all people will not pay for their questions just to be listed in priority sections as there are easy, medium and hard questions.
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 04:58:49 AM

What kinda chat will your website offer? Are you talking about text based chat or voice chat?
Pretty interesting project, it would be amazing if you could get your tokens/coins listed on some third party exchanges too.

I'm keeping an eye on this project Smiley

Initially it will be text based as that's the least friction mechanism. We do plan to list the tokens via an ICO. 

Since we intend to curate the quality of members and as someone with hero member status, would you be one interested in being one of the early users of our product?
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:09:10 AM

Earning tokens for helping other people on a website is a good idea. I could see something like this work. Better be quick because you might not be the first trying to build something like this on crypto. Icos are coming out left and right. Honestly helping other people with token usage as a reward will also move people to help others quicker. I have seen some with a rating system like Yahoo but not with tokens. It could reward people to start using the system and even reward quality on the system design. Keep me informed if this really becomes an ico.

That's the idea, we plan to start rolling out the initial version as early as next week to gather feedback. Our team has been working on consumer products for last few years and we feel the team that offers the best experience and value to the end users will eventually win. As a senior member here, would you be interested in being one of the early testers?
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:17:26 AM

I've seen the same concept before, though I don't know how the service is doing now. I forgot the name of the site, but it was announced here as well. Anyway, this is a great idea. So we are getting a real time answer from a person here, what if nobody answered? Is that possible? Since we can't try it yet, I'm curious about how the site fully works.

I'm sure there have been many attempts previously and there will be even more going forward but the product that delivers the most seamless UX to its users and drives a behavior change will win the race.

The difference here is we've our own AI tech that we've been working on for last few months which is critical to this project's success and something that is capable of addressing questions even if nobody is available.

Interested in being one of our early users to share your feedback and drive the community forward on our platform? Plenty of perks for early adopters as you can imagine!
tuli22 (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 05:23:41 AM

The idea is brilliant and I think this will be good. Just my concerns and suggestions:

-if ever there will be a massive number of people on chat Im afraid there will be missed and ignored
-try to create a section to sort out some concerns. in this way questions are not general
-try also to have a priority section where people who want to asked questions will pay to be listed on the priority. now the people who will answered some priority questions will have an additional rewards. all responders will not be given a rewards if the answer is just the same as the others.
-what if all people will just focus to answer priority questions because of rewards? it will not happened because I think all people will not pay for their questions just to be listed in priority sections as there are easy, medium and hard questions.

Thanks a lot for your feedback - all great points and suggestions!

Initially with few members and exciting reward system it shouldn't be a problem. We've already built the AI engine that we intend to deploy when the demand increases in future to automatically provide answers to similar questions. 

Would love to have you on board as one of our early users - interested? 
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: