Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 06:50:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 3531 times)
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 12:40:03 PM

will make the distributors smaller because the lower exchange rate and can make many owners of capital to lose if it happened until there.

jerkoin

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:19:50 AM

Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classis, Litecoin King, Dash Queen, whatever duplicate names they give themselves have NO FUTURE. They're just trading robots with no concepts behind them. They're just replica of the BIG names in the market.
kriptotr

Activity: 249

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:38:37 AM

Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum Classis, Litecoin King, Dash Queen, whatever duplicate names they give themselves have NO FUTURE. They're just trading robots with no concepts behind them. They're just replica of the BIG names in the market.

I was gonna say the same thing. These are just splits or copied coins. For instance, bitcoin cash, what do you expect from it? Nothing. It doesn't even provide a feature. Was created so that one group of people would get rich. That's all.

BCC will not die, but it will suffer from heavy speculation.
bitcoinOldtimer

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:54:15 AM

Top 10 Coins normally dont die but I dont think it will get much attention in the future. Just another Altcoin without any usage except speculation.

BTC goverened itself into the alt-coin.   It just isn't apparent yet to those who don't see.   There was a crypto coup right in front of our noses.   The beautiful BTC was hijacked.   People got paid and battle lines were drawn.   I've been around quite some time.   BTC was never supposed to go to off chain solutions.  The banksters and corporate money-men got a hold of BTC and control it now.   Segwit2x is the nail in the coffin.  Bitcoin Cash is now the defacto REAL bitcoin.  It is the ETH, and BTC is the ETC.

Bitcoin Cash is the new hope --- the rebellion --- the TRUE bitcoin. 

It is only a matter of time before the market proves this out.  Did you see how many miners are setup to mine it when they so choose?  BTC came to a crawl and was crippled to snail pace transactions when the miners chase bitcoin cash.   For now, the price of Bitcoin Cash is best bargain in the top 10.   It could fall to 450, or 400, or even 350 in the immediate near term.  As we saw a couple of weeks ago, when this pops it pops.  Those in BTC may lose 90%+ if it indeed is proven to be inferior and controlled of off-chain "solutions".   It will flip and the 4.5k coin with be Bitcoin Cash and the legacy chain will become slowly irrelevant.  Bitcoin Cash isn't just a hard fork.  It is the real bitcoin -- and superior to the legacy chain now that it has been taken over and the original vision violated. 

Satoshi didn't give us BTC to put control of the chain in the hands of Segwit and those who control Segwit.
Beremat

Activity: 263

YGOLD is a Defi platform

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:20:29 AM

it will be over bitcoin soon.. this is bitcoin ver 2.0 with low fee, fast confirm.. only miner don't like bcc. so just keep it. the world need bitcoin and bitcoin cash is the future

bitcoinmaniac52

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:03:59 AM

Bitcoin Cash? Are you sure you did not mean to type Bitcoin "Crash"?! hahaha

The future of this coin is like if you are stranded in the middle of Hurricane Harvey outside... Cheesy

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
grabber

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:26:41 AM

Bitcoin Crash will die if miner don't move to it... we need invest more to make Bitcoin crash became bitcoin cash
deadmousehat

Activity: 1974
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:27:53 AM

bitcoin cash have no future.
ofcourse the price is going down like ethereum classic.
i think it's time to sell bch.
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:38:12 AM

I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin cash will surely cross the 1500$ mark by next year. It will show amazing growth in future.

Some might consider it as bitcoin competitor, but I don't think it will surpass bitcoin. It's hard to conclude that bitcoin cash has already been completely dumped just by looking at it in just short-time scale. A lot of altcoins and even bitcoin even experience fall and sometimes recover. It's better to wait and see if it will still recover, bitcoin cash also has a potential same as bitcoin.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 12:00:39 PM

I think Bitcoin cash has a lot of potential and it is usually regarded as the biggest competitor of Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin cash will surely cross the 1500$ mark by next year. It will show amazing growth in future.

Some might consider it as bitcoin competitor, but I don't think it will surpass bitcoin. It's hard to conclude that bitcoin cash has already been completely dumped just by looking at it in just short-time scale. A lot of altcoins and even bitcoin even experience fall and sometimes recover. It's better to wait and see if it will still recover, bitcoin cash also has a potential same as bitcoin.

Dont think it will be like that, at the end its just another altcoin on market no matter now he is or what he will offers to us.
Altcoin simple as is dont stand a change against bitcoin, they can come close but still this will not change the fact that bitcoin is prime and will remain prime.
BCC will just be active until this year end dont believe that things will change after that.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

gulshan1

Activity: 630

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:10:39 PM

there is bright future of BCC because it will be run after the bitcoin price and bcc price will go up to $1500 in coming 2019.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:22:40 PM

there is bright future of BCC because it will be run after the bitcoin price and bcc price will go up to $1500 in coming 2019.

I completely agree with you. Bitcoin Cash is one of best altcoins. Bitcoin Cash price is now stable and I think this is a good sign for a coin which has been distributed free.
alyssa85
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1088

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 01:41:48 PM

I was gonna say the same thing. These are just splits or copied coins. For instance, bitcoin cash, what do you expect from it? Nothing. It doesn't even provide a feature. Was created so that one group of people would get rich. That's all.

BCC will not die, but it will suffer from heavy speculation.

Of course it has a feature! It has 8mg blocks, which can take about 37,000 transactions at a time. Basically the feature is that the mempool doesn't build up on bitcoincash.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit InvestBox.|.BUY X10 AND EARN 10% DAILY.🏆
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:23:46 PM

Are you serious?

I think you're misunderstanding the concept of a fork.

As for BCH, I concluded for myself that it is in theory the better coin, at least, technically. Unlike BTC, it can function with low fees even when the hashing power gets lower, as where with BTC you end up paying enormous fees or have to wait hours for your transaction to pass. Segwit did not change much in this regard.

Everyone has such a blind faith in BTC I find it unreal. Just because every altcoin gets mostly traded with BTC doesn't mean BTC will stay on top forever. What goes up goes down at some point and I guarantee you BTC will crash hard at some point.

But hey, everyone is free to do what he wants with his money. I just wouldn't bet it all on BTC.

BCH just lacks the real world usage for now. We'll see what happens once it gets offered as a payment method on the big market places out there (if ever).

I'd buy a bit of BCH on the side now if I had some funds available.
layoutph

Activity: 1386
Merit: 255

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 02:32:29 PM

I dont think BCC has a bright future because this coin is only back with pump and dump whales. Infact theres no merchant supporting BCC. So how come this coin pump itself if it has has no use?
h311m4n

Activity: 487
Merit: 266

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:38:53 PM

I dont think BCC has a bright future because this coin is only back with pump and dump whales. Infact theres no merchant supporting BCC. So how come this coin pump itself if it has has no use?

Pump/dump is just part of the crypto world. It hasn't really been pumped more than once.

Keep in mind BCH is only a month old. It will likely continue to fall for some time. But once market places start accepting it, that's where the fun will begin.

Then again, I might be wrong. But I don't see why it wouldn't happen. BCH has been created for a reason, and the fact that people are still talking about it now proves that it nudges the interest of the average Joe.

Just read up on BCH and make yourself an opinion funded on other things that the BTC-nazi fud and hype that keep trying to trash the coin Smiley
Fancyax

Activity: 196

Personal Text: Pre-sale - March 18

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:46:06 PM

i think bch stays but the price may drop in the near future because it has no usage.

elewton

Activity: 407

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:46:19 PM

Bitcoin cash is just a clone of bitcoin.. But at least it have low fee and fast confirm. We can't known the future of anything but I think Bitcoin cash will have a good future

Dobrodav

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:52:20 PM

I dont like bitcoin so I think bitcoin cash will have the same fate with bitcoin. At the present we have many many coin have a good tech. They only need people accept and it will be over bitcoin

BurhanPSG

Activity: 322

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 02:53:18 PM

Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?
Bitcoin cash after falling down I think still has potential to grow in the next coming years. IMO it will continue to stay and have a price just like that since it is a bitcoin clone and is like ETC for ETH. It will have a price but it will not match bitcoin's price and it will also not match bitcoin's daily volume of transactions. For now I think it is good to invest on bitcoin cash once in a while after it had settled down to a price for long time.

really better to keep watch we invest money first in bitcoin, if about Bitcoin Cash better we monitor first because after its price down maybe it will not be long because surely will rise again even though it does not rise drastically.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: