Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 11:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Bitcoin Cash?  (Read 3531 times)
ninobtcx

Activity: 418
Merit: 262

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:25:17 PM

https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BCHABC_USDT
https://www.binance.com/en/trade/BCHSV_USDT

BCHSV has gained 50$.. time to sell to buy some BCHABC. SV has no future.. CSW is a liar who self proclaimed himself to be satoshi but never signed a message with the original genesis address of bitcoin.
Febriana98

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 17, 2018, 11:30:54 PM

Bitcoin Cash has split into 2, first I was very surprised to see my BCH is not there, I think the BCH is gone, but it turns out I saw that something was increasing, it was BCHABC & BCHSV. I think this is a good thing, hopefully, this will be a sign that the market will return to green...
Linhkej

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 01:07:03 AM

I firmly believe that BTC's going down is just a pretext to make a breakthrough in the market. This market is temporary. With the ability and benefits it brings us today, BTC is at the forefront of the most people-oriented trends to create stable jobs for them. It is unpredictable but I think it will grow and thrive in the future.
okanciftci74

Activity: 448

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 03:24:33 AM

Yes, it must be really better to move all my money to Bitcoin, I think about it and maybe I'll do it, to have money in Bitcoin is much more certain than on other coins, there is 100% certainty that the BTC price will increase. that's my opinion
jerrison

Activity: 1442
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2018, 03:28:41 AM

in the concept of bitcoin cash i believe it was designed to seldom be maintained or forked and that is a part i can not comprehend, whenever there is a fork, two things gets to happen. it enriches the holders of the coin and secondly it devalues the already existing coin although not in every case but most often times it has happened and i see it as not much of a win win situation.

duoduoshigexiaozhu

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 18, 2018, 09:37:16 AM

Bitcoin cash has now failed. It can be seen that the impact of the miners on the altcoin is fatal. I think Bitcoin cash may disappear. This makes investors bankrupt again. The cryptocurrency market is cruel.

markieeeloy

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2018, 06:02:21 AM

The future of BCH is bright. Recently, the coin has been successful upon launching its fork with the two coins. We can expect more of this coin in the future because the developer is still not done yet. Many news and possible things to come in this token.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
ranggenga

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 06:38:02 AM

There was a hardfork on bitcoin cash, and something a bit obvious happen, the coins is totally replaced with the new coins.
The old BCH is gone and being replaced with new coins, making them hard to predict what will happen next.
Muhtaixa

Activity: 1022
Merit: 306

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 07:11:42 AM

There's no future for Bcash. There's no subcoin now called Bcash. Bitcoin Cash is dead. RIP.
Two siblings left instead. These are enemy brothers. They both have to follow in the footsteps of Bitcoin.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
tonibyuzen

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

“Justice as a Service Infrastructure”

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:47:21 PM

Since you asked this question a year has passed and we saw the hard fork Bitcoin Cash, and its cost has decreased significantly. As a result, we have two cryptocurrencies BCHABC and BCHSV. But it is BCHABC that will continue to develop the original coin, it has received the support of the majority of community members and major exchanges. I think that the coin is waiting for new records in the future.

JUR Alliance   |   https://jur.io/   |   Join the Legal Revolution!
Justice as a Service Infrastructure
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 19, 2018, 01:52:53 PM

Bitcoin is never a cash BTC, nowadays popular BTC is just because they are anonymous electronic money, because of the anonymity so people are more involved in this electronic money, I see They are quite delicious because I invested nobody knows

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
gowobonyok

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 20, 2018, 02:42:26 AM

I think this will be a good start for bitcoin cash. they do hardfork to some popular exchanges, and this can make the bch soar.
Rudi Setya

Activity: 479
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:08:31 AM

Wait you talk about upcoming fork, but I thought it already happened? I had option on Poloniex few day ago to convert my bch to 2 other bchabc and some other. Is it forked already or not?

No, not yet, here you can see the countdown timer for the upcoming fork https://cash.coin.dance/

Thanks for the info. I found out in the meantime that poloniex, hitbtc and probably some other exchanges are trading bchabc and bchsv IOU coins. I dont know wtf is going on there but I dont like it.
Bitcoin Cash able to survive and have stability of coin he remained no. 4 in the market, this suggests that Bitcoin Cash able to survive in the market circumstances are precarious. so that makes it a lot of enthusiasts and future capable of producing worthwhile.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:32:54 AM

I don't know yet for sure about the existence of bitcoin cash in the future because of course it will be difficult to predict, but of course over the course of time this bitcoin cash will develop better and certainly will be more widely known
warning_btc

Activity: 378
Merit: 11

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 03:35:32 AM

After this fork with hash war, community wil be stay around from this coin.
If wee look to trransactions amount and compare it with btc and eth, bch not live and before this forks

BlockMinded

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:14:20 AM

As a hard fork of BTC, Bitcoin Cash's price movements have closely mirrored cash and where the BCH price might be headed in the future. Insert Quote
I think this will be a good start for bitcoin cash.
glasbren

Activity: 658

View Profile
November 21, 2018, 04:23:43 AM

Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

What are some of the major events in the pipeline for Bitcoin Cash?
A few moments ago, after the hardfork, the price of BCH is dropping so much, compared with the price of the coins before hardfork.
More problem would be when bitcoin price falling down a lot, and then all other cryptocurrency also following to drop, including BCH.
Jiyens3

Activity: 826

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
November 22, 2018, 04:38:12 AM

Wait you talk about upcoming fork, but I thought it already happened? I had option on Poloniex few day ago to convert my bch to 2 other bchabc and some other. Is it forked already or not?

No, not yet, here you can see the countdown timer for the upcoming fork https://cash.coin.dance/

Thanks for the info. I found out in the meantime that poloniex, hitbtc and probably some other exchanges are trading bchabc and bchsv IOU coins. I dont know wtf is going on there but I dont like it.
Bitcoin Cash also experienced a development so rise and change towards progress. It is very nice to organize a future for Bitcoin Cash itself that produces more much more profit. so I rely on these coins as coins precious major.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
memFISTO

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 23, 2018, 06:49:55 AM

Hi All,

So, Bitcoin Cash price has fallen down after going as high as 1000 USD. What do you think is the future of Bitcoin Cash?

The Segwit activation in the Bitcoin Network went through successfully. I am not sure about the actual improvements in the Bitcoin Network with respect to Number of Transactions/second or the Transaction Fee after Segwit activation however do you think Bitcoin Cash is here to stay with its 8 MB block size?

Also, there are speculations that Bitcoin Cash might be centralized and most of the mining power is controlled by only few nodes.

And I read that miners are switching back and forth between Bitcoin and Bitcoin Cash since in some cases the Bitcoin Cash network difficulty is lower and more profitable to mine.

The future of any cryptocurrency is only in the hands of potential or real investors. I think it is worth pondering to invest in BitcoinCash. He has a chance for a decent future
MegaPost

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 24, 2018, 10:14:34 AM

Hi All,

I'm pretty sure that this cryptocurrency will soon disappear. I'm still very surprised how bitcoincash was able to grow to such a large level. I don't see any point in believing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: