Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:15:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] PHOENIX PLATFORM 🔥 SMART CONTRACT + PRIVACY 🔥 COMING SOON [VSYNC.IO]  (Read 144738 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
maardhayrule

Activity: 280
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:24:30 AM

Why after upgrading to 3.5 almost half of my coins that were mined before switching to PoS now shows as "immature"Huh getbalance shows complete balance, but I am able to send only ~60% of them. What could be a reason?
patriknilen

Activity: 153
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:27:18 AM

I am curious at what q2 will bring. White paper will also be nice. We should spread it everywhere. With the nice new logo and the attractive styling of vsx it will draw attention. The impression of vsx already doubled since the improved visuals...............
ajieafianto

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:28:51 AM

Devs shouldn't control the price at all, that's besides the point, if a product keeps failing with downtimes and or bugs then it is normal that it loses trust and value.
hd49728
Legendary

Activity: 2128
Merit: 1039

Not your keys, not your coins!

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 04:36:02 AM

Those coins are your staking rewards for each block you found.
the purse was synchronized for a long time, but after synchronization I began to receive 11 coins in 1-2 minutes, my purse had 1400 coins, now I received 24000 coins for one day.

I am not sure about this, but we need to wait for next version of walllet from devs. My wallet staked good two days ago, but around 26-30 hours ago (I don't remember exactly, it got stucked, could not sync regardless of whatever I tried to do to fix).
I tried to send 100 coins to another purse, and I sent them, there is a message about it, but the coins never came within 24 hours.
what is the problem.
~
To sum up, I think all of us should keep calm, stop asking the same question over and over again, and stay tuned for more good news about verions 3.6.0 of Vsync wallet from its team.
Best wishes for Vsync project.
x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 06:52:44 AM

Tell me please - why wallet not mined stakes? Over 4 days my wallet with green icon, but not mined!

x4

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:55:34 AM

Waiting for version 3.6 of Vsync wallet to force all third parties to upgrade their wallet to this version to be all on the right chain.
After that, we can ask for listing on the exchange, that doesn't not require to pay listing fees.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3200977.0
then there are all the problems with POS because of the mistakes of the last purse? When will a new one come out they need to fix it?
arjuna BTC

Activity: 994
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 10:34:04 AM

Waiting for version 3.6 of Vsync wallet to force all third parties to upgrade their wallet to this version to be all on the right chain.
After that, we can ask for listing on the exchange, that doesn't not require to pay listing fees.

exchange without listing fees, ?
i believe this is new exchange, but its too risky if this coin listed on new exchange that without reputations

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
hanhduong776

Activity: 119

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 11:49:57 AM

then there are all the problems with POS because of the mistakes of the last purse? When will a new one come out they need to fix it?
Something like that, due to extremely lazy users who didn't care about upgrade their wallets to version 3.5.0. I don't know when the next version (3.6.0) will be available and lauch, but I guess will be launched soon after finishing bug testing. For more details, up-to-date, you should join Vsync discord channel  to get them.
blester

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 05:05:58 PM

Hello, how do I stake my coins? Just by letting in the wallet?
uzzy

Activity: 87
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 08:24:08 PM

Yes, and need let unlock to stake if u put passphrase

brownfly

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 27, 2018, 09:36:27 PM

If I understood correctly, the VSX blockchain is dead currently. We have to wait till 3.6 and I suspect that devs will "broadcast" the "right" blockchain to all participants.

Bitcointalk ANNS channel: https://t.me/bitcointalkanns
greenhope

Activity: 446
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:22:19 AM

If I understood correctly, the VSX blockchain is dead currently. We have to wait till 3.6 and I suspect that devs will "broadcast" the "right" blockchain to all participants.
Yeah, my wallet is stuck at 281603 and no more syncing with lots of connection.
blester

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 08:00:38 PM

Yes, and need let unlock to stake if u put passphrase

https://i.imgur.com/OcYAZ5I.png

Thanks for the reply!

The coins staked are those with the "Immature" status? If I want to move them, I just uncheck that box you showed?
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 03:31:22 AM

I have visited to Vsync telegram channel to find out what's going on and which potential soluations under discussions.
As Matt. (core developer of Vsync project) stated in his pinned post in Vsync official telegram channel.
New version will reject everyone from old version even v3.5. Some block minted/ rewards from MN will be nullified on next update. It will only accept users on newest version v3.6.0.0
I don't see any reason to be  extremely panic about current techincal issues of Vsync network. They will eventually been fixed by Vsync devs.
Happy to wait for more good news and version 3.6.0.

and i think this is the reason why VSX wallet in coinexchange has been disabled for maintenance.
i hope everything will fixed as soon as possible

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Matilda

Activity: 288
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 06:52:25 AM

I have visited to Vsync telegram channel to find out what's going on and which potential soluations under discussions.
As Matt. (core developer of Vsync project) stated in his pinned post in Vsync official telegram channel.
New version will reject everyone from old version even v3.5. Some block minted/ rewards from MN will be nullified on next update. It will only accept users on newest version v3.6.0.0
I don't see any reason to be  extremely panic about current techincal issues of Vsync network. They will eventually been fixed by Vsync devs.

and i think this is the reason why VSX wallet in coinexchange has been disabled for maintenance.
Right, this damages many people's rewards, and only as soon as possible new to improve the repair, will not cause a bigger impact.
tbct_mt2

Activity: 2352
Merit: 837

View Profile WWW
March 29, 2018, 07:14:48 AM

Why not spend time to think about creating own forum for Vsync like some altcoins have. I have visited the Vsync website and in the Community tab, there are only links to bitcointalk ANN, Discord, Github, and Twitter.
Vsync forum is great! This place might help to better manage Vsync marketting campaigns in the future. We can take BitSend, BitCore, BitCloud as classic case-studies for such a forum.
https://bitsend.info/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=1d026812f6f680c88d162d6357218f06&
manschadow

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:34:00 PM

The buy order is not disabled.
If I buy VSX coins on Coinexchange, will I still get my coins during this maintenance period?
manschadow

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 02:51:45 PM

Thanks for the quick answer.
Then I will buy myself some of these coins.
I already saw what it did during the last big bull.
ONION_NL

Activity: 30

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 07:41:25 PM

Yess! Invested! Lets see what this project will bring us! Long term hold!
cryptonx

Activity: 1176
Merit: 252

Futurov

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:05:27 PM

The buy order is not disabled.
If I buy VSX coins on Coinexchange, will I still get my coins during this maintenance period?

of course you will get your VSX when you buy it at coinexchange,,
but you can sent your vsx to your wallet or another exchange because the wallet status in coinexchange

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 »
  Print  

Jump to: