Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:51:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66960 times)
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:35:19 PM

@ metaverse-project: How many estimated ETP users are there in China at the moment?
I can see the price was nearly $6 this Jun. what was the ICO selling price?
thanks
wickedsick

Activity: 467
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 12:29:26 PM

any good pools? i wanna start mining some
pnbamania

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 05:34:47 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 06:13:29 AM by pnbamania

any good pools? i wanna start mining some

http://cryptopoolpond.com/#/

ETP Mining Pool Based in USA / EUROPE
How To Mine
In order to mine on this pool you need to have an ethminer installation pointed to
cryptopoolpond.com:8008 / eu.cryptopoolpond.com:8008

YOUR_ETP_ADDRESS
This is your address for payouts, generate one with wallet, or mine directly to exchange like Bitfinex or Bittrex.
Example: MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw.
RIG_ID
ID of your farm to distinguish it from your other rig. If you have just one rig, feel free to omit this param. This param must be short alphanumeric string with optional dashes and underscores.
Example: rig-1
Hint: use -U for Nvidia and -G for AMD

Full example:

Mining for NVIDIA / Amd using EthMiner (Please change server to eu.cryptopoolpond.com:8008 if in Europe)

Get the latest Miner from, EthMiner github releases EthMiner. Then start your miners by putting the following commands into a bat file called start.bat (create a text file and paste the code then save it as .bat)

Code:
  setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
  setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
  setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
  setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  ethminer.exe -U -SP 1 -S cryptopoolpond.com:8008 -O MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw.1 --farm-recheck 1000 -v 2

Mining for NVIDIA / AMD using Claymore (Please change server to stratum+tcp://eu.cryptopoolpond.com:8008 if in Europe)

Get the latest miner from, Claymore's thread Claymore. Then start your miners by putting the following commands into a bat file called start.bat (create a text file and paste the code then save it as .bat)

Code:
setx GPU_FORCE_64BIT_PTR 0
  setx GPU_MAX_HEAP_SIZE 100
  setx GPU_USE_SYNC_OBJECTS 1
  setx GPU_MAX_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  setx GPU_SINGLE_ALLOC_PERCENT 100
  EthDcrMiner64.exe -epool stratum+tcp://cryptopoolpond.com:8008 -ewal MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw -eworker main -epsw x -ftime 10 -allcoins 1 --mode 1

Connection settings for Nicehash:

Make absolutely SURE you have set your password as # when using Nicehash!

Code:
  Pool host: cryptopoolpond.com
  Pool port: 3333
  Pool user: MPVYH9GQGZkJc4rZ4ZEx9bnV1mpa3M4whw
  Pool pass: #
  Algorithm: DaggerHashimoto

Tips

CPU mining is not recommended.

Don't forget to change your WALLET ADDRESS.

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
metaverse-project (OP)

Activity: 185
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:00:25 AM

@ metaverse-project: How many estimated ETP users are there in China at the moment?
I can see the price was nearly $6 this Jun. what was the ICO selling price?
thanks

Hey , I don't have idea about how many ETP users in China currently, as there are users holding ETP by different ways, e.g, get ETP via exchange. Since we don't have data of exchanges, I could not give you the estimated ETP users.

And the total ICO selling price is 22.6 million.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:49:52 AM

The economic fundamental of Metaverse

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/the-current-economics-of-metaverse-6da0d6a5fe3d

Metaverse pioneered a unique feature in its economic design — users have the choice to lock up some of their ETP in a deposit, and will receive ‘interest’ in return that is computed based on several factors, one of which is the current total circulating supply of ETP. According to the white paper[2], average block times are expected to be around 24 seconds, meaning that a deposit with a tenure of 26,295 blocks would take roughly 7 days to mature. Assuming that a user places a 100 ETP deposit, 100 * (1 + 0.10%) = 100.10 ETP will be credited to his or her address through a coinbase transaction when it matures.
krazy89

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:11:47 PM

Metaverse pioneered a unique feature in its economic design — users have the choice to lock up some of their ETP in a deposit, and will receive ‘interest’ in return that is computed based on several factors, one of which is the current total circulating supply of ETP. According to the white paper[2], average block times are expected to be around 24 seconds, meaning that a deposit with a tenure of 26,295 blocks would take roughly 7 days to mature. Assuming that a user places a 100 ETP deposit, 100 * (1 + 0.10%) = 100.10 ETP will be credited to his or her address through a coinbase transaction when it matures.
Cool , any update when we could use this feature ?
metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 09:32:29 AM

Cool , any update when we could use this feature ?

Hey, this feature is already on while it has a small bug on front-end side, it'll be fixed in next version. This version will be launched soon.
metaverse-project (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 10:07:11 AM

Hello all, ETP is listed on BitSun.
BitSun is a Singapore exchange, which is available to trade ETH,LTC,ETC,BCC and ETP and ETC.

Please visit and start your trading: https://bitsun.net
Hazara

Activity: 117
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:11:45 PM

Bingo, found my longterm investment, this looks cool, a good buy and forget for like 6 months
bineva17

Activity: 130
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 01:17:47 PM

Yeah. Already x2 with this coin. With Eric Gu, this may be Antshare train again.
krazy89

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 03:16:57 PM

Update Guide for Version 0.7.0 of Metaverse Wallet

1.Redesigned the wallet interface and introduced an all-new UI.

2.Reconstructed the multi-signature command and optimized the output method.

3.Extended “send” command. Additional information will be attached when sending transactions.

4.Added high-level account backups; accounts can be exported to encrypted file.

5.Optimized “getaccountasset”command. The asset list now includes asset quantity and address information.

6.Optimized “listtxs”command and improved performance, and now supports tabbed viewing.

7.Optimized the log system and compressed the disk space taken up by log files.

8.Optimized the wallet installation procedure and added the ability for the procedure to run in the background.

9.Database can be initialized while installing the wallet.

10.Added an installation package for the block-based database, which greatly reduced the wallet’s synchronization time.

There are standard and data packet versions of the 0.7.0 installation package. The packet version comes with a database, which greatly reduces the time required for initial block syncing. We recommend that new users download and install this version; old users are recommended to install the standard version, because the packet version may write over some raw data.

Update Guide for 0.7.0 Version (Windows)
~Please download the wallet on Metaverse’s official website: http://mvs.org. Installation steps are as follows.

~ Follow the steps to install the wallet.

~ After installation, the wallet will appear on the desktop as follows.

~ Double-click the wallet and open it.

~ After the wallet is opened, the running icon will be displayed in the task-bar and synchronize in the background. When you exit the wallet, please click the right in the task-bar.

Update Guide for 0.7.0 Version (OS X)
~ Please download the wallet on Metaverse’s official website: http://mvs.org. Installation steps are as follows.

~ Follow the steps to install the wallet.

~ Double-click the wallet and open it.

~ After the wallet is opened, the running icon will be displayed in the task-bar and synchronize in the background. When exit the wallet, please click the right in the task-bar.

Notes:

~ When you install version 0.7.0 in your Windows system, you may uninstall version 0.6.0; uninstall method: Settings >> Applications >> Metaverse >> Uninstall

~ This version is not supported on OS X EI Capitan and earlier versions of Mac OS X.

Awesome ! Keep up the good work dev, you guys gonna go to the top on day !  Cool
acpr23

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:02:04 AM

If Metaverse Etp be listed on bittrex or poloniex, it may go up just like neo did.
krazy89

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 02:07:52 AM

If Metaverse Etp be listed on bittrex or poloniex, it may go up just like neo did.
Binance gonna list this soon , they are smart af.
BTW
lets GROW TOGETHER , we can beat OMG and NEO community in no time
JOIN MVS SLACK : https://metaverse-project.herokuapp.com/ 
TELEGRAM: https://t.me/Metaverse_Blockchain
Piktas69

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 01:17:37 PM

Anyone mining ETP? Any working pools out there?  Roll Eyes
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 02:56:38 PM

Anyone know of a pool software that works with this? I've tried various open-ethereum-pool forks but none of them work... Two pools I see mining this but they must have had to make changes to the code. I was going to set up a pool for this.

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 04:33:44 PM

can you solo mine to the wallet ? I see no info on how to do this
NotoriousPyro

Activity: 132

Metaverse.farm ETP Mining Pool

View Profile WWW
October 12, 2017, 04:55:16 PM

You would need to run the wallet and then set your miner to the rpc address of the wallet.

Sentti

Activity: 203

BITG & CHX & FTX Community

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:06:05 PM

"Metaverse foundation will sponsor and attend the Money 2020 conference which will be held in Las Vegas, USA from October 22 ~ 25, 2017.

Money20/20 is the world’s largest marketplace for ideas, connections and deals in Payments and Financial Services. It’s where leaders — representing every sector of the industry — come to seize new business opportunities, strengthen partnerships and discover the latest disruptions.

With 11,000+ attendees, including more than 1,700 CEOs & Presidents, from 4,500 companies and 85 countries, expected at our 2017 U.S. event, Money20/20 brings together the who’s who of an industry that’s revolutionizing the future of money."

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/announcement-metaverse-to-participate-in-money-2020-conference-b88ffd5880b8

Marvell2

Activity: 1148
Merit: 132

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:59:45 PM

You would need to run the wallet and then set your miner to the rpc address of the wallet.

thanks
sageandonions

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 07:01:12 PM

Hi , can anyone tell me if i could use eth os to mine this coin and also as someone said above about an rpc address. what is an rpc address ?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: