Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 11:40:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66960 times)
greatcoinholio

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 12:50:28 PM

Wallet download is quite slow. (peaked at ~40 KB/s) Can anyone else confirm this? RTT from the states is ~466ms...
dodopool

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 07:11:42 PM

Wallet download is quite slow. (peaked at ~40 KB/s) Can anyone else confirm this? RTT from the states is ~466ms...

yes it is slow.
i suggest downloading the wallet "without blockchain", install and let the wallet download blockchain. it is a lot faster

imtav

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 05, 2017, 04:50:56 PM

yes but when you install the wallet, he opens a web page on the browser .. So for me it's not really a local wallet .. Wink
Console for your wallet is just opened as a web page.  If you look in task manager, Metaverse node is running on your PC, blockchain is stored locally, web page accesses local files.  That means the wallet is local wallet.
imtav

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 12:24:08 AM

I've read white paper, been researching for a few hours, very promising project! Please get this onto Bittrex ASAP! 
metaverse-project (OP)

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:43:09 AM

Metaverse ETP is listed on HitBTC

Metaverse ETP now is available for trading on HitBTC, which can be traded with USD,BTC and ETH.

HitBTC is a global trading platform with multi-currency support, operating since 2013. The Exchange has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and ICOs and provides a wide range of tools as well as stable uptime.
HitBTC featured High liquidity, Cutting-edge matching engine technologies and no limits for depositing/withdrawal of digital assets.

Go and trade ETP on HitBTC!
metaverse-project (OP)

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:21:53 AM

Special Investment Fund Of 5 Million ETP Established To Boost Metaverse Ecosystem Development

On 26 October, 2017, DraperDragon Innovation Fund and the Metaverse Foundation officially announced their partnership to establish a digital asset investment fund. According to the announcement, the investment fund will control capital totaling 5 million ETP and will be investing in blockchain projects globally. There are three notable points about the fund:

1. It will invest in blockchain projects that exhibit the spirit of innovation;
2. It will contribute to the establishment of the Metaverse ecosystem and invest in a range of blockchain-based commercial applications including those in the areas of social media, gaming, media and advertising, finance, government cooperation (regulatory assistance) and other outstanding projects. Furthermore, it will help these applications go live on Metaverse based on the Blockchain-as-a-Service (BaaS) concept;
3. For developers in the open source community, this fund will serve to encourage application development on the Metaverse public blockchain as well as screen and provide funding for promising projects.

As the digital asset fund invests in projects, an increasing number of blockchain projects will be financed by ETP. Apart from bringing more traffic to applications built on Metaverse, this will also increase the usage frequency of Metaverse’s basic functions. Furthermore, the digital asset fund will be investing its ETP holdings over a prolonged period of time. This will help to stabilize the price of ETP in the secondary market as well as steadily increase the demand for ETP, since users must transact in ETP for certain functions on the main Metaverse blockchain. As mentioned in Metaverse’s white paper, “ETP itself can be used to measure the value of smart properties in Metaverse or as collateral in financial transactions. Additionally, fees applied on Metaverse must be paid in ETP.” The results of the digital asset fund are a crucial target — its excellent performance will help drive rapid growth in the value of ETP.

As a new sector, the blockchain industry has several unique features, including peculiar ways of financing and high entry barriers for technology research and development. Therefore, there are also high standards set for blockchain investors — in addition to a wealth of investment experience, investors in projects built on the Metaverse blockchain should also have a deep understanding of the relevant technical fields. Additionally, they should be well-versed in investing in blockchain application scenarios based on blockchain infrastructure.

The DraperDragon Innovation Fund has a reputation for its excellent historical investment performance in the field of high-tech innovation, and has long been committed to cross-border investment in Sino-US emerging industries. Early-stage venture capital has always been a high-risk and high-return proposition, but DraperDragon Innovation Fund’s investment team have a sharp eye for blockchain-related industries and programs. This will be essential for the special investment fund to invest in early-stage projects, including ICOs. As for Metaverse, its members have many years of experience in cross-border entrepreneurship ventures and a thorough understanding of the blockchain projects in various countries. This cross-disciplinary collaboration between outstanding names in the VC and blockchain industries hold exciting prospects for the future development of the Metaverse blockchain ecosystem.

dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
November 06, 2017, 06:03:02 PM

Metaverse ETP is listed on HitBTC

Metaverse ETP now is available for trading on HitBTC, which can be traded with USD,BTC and ETH.

HitBTC is a global trading platform with multi-currency support, operating since 2013. The Exchange has markets for trading digital assets, tokens and ICOs and provides a wide range of tools as well as stable uptime.
HitBTC featured High liquidity, Cutting-edge matching engine technologies and no limits for depositing/withdrawal of digital assets.

Go and trade ETP on HitBTC!

good news finally.

chemadan

Activity: 18

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 10:05:33 PM

Wallet is not work.
I'm register wallet 25.10.2017, and mine to it.

Now i'm can't login in wallet - he is tell me "Server connection error. Please check server status."
Also, server of wallet is down, after "login".

wtf?

Check the wallet FAQ please: http://blog.mvs.org/2017/10/26/faq-for-metaverse-wallet/

It's not help me.
Your wallet is not workin normaly. i can't take my coins.
Crash, crash and again crash...Sems like a junior coders are work on this peoject.

My farm will go mine to another coin.
revelacaogr
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1021

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:11:27 PM

Metaverse Project Review | Chinese Ethereum NEO Killer?

http://video.genyoutube.net/K_KCQGb19jw
imtav

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:26:51 PM

Is there a Network Stats site? I like to see up to minute network difficulty and hashrate changes if possible
imtav

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 11:29:17 PM

Wallet is not work.
I'm register wallet 25.10.2017, and mine to it.

Now i'm can't login in wallet - he is tell me "Server connection error. Please check server status."
Also, server of wallet is down, after "login".

wtf?

Check the wallet FAQ please: http://blog.mvs.org/2017/10/26/faq-for-metaverse-wallet/

It's not help me.
Your wallet is not workin normaly. i can't take my coins.
Crash, crash and again crash...Sems like a junior coders are work on this peoject.

My farm will go mine to another coin.

Check block explorer page, see if your wallet is fully synced before trying to make/verify transactions.  Wallet working fine here.
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 12:01:10 AM

Is there a Network Stats site? I like to see up to minute network difficulty and hashrate changes if possible

official explorer shows current diff and hashrate https://explorer.mvs.org
"un-official explorer" has some historical data if that is what you want http://mymvs.info/charts

bek77

Activity: 112

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 06:58:31 PM

cpu mining it is possible?
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 09:55:59 PM

Tips

CPU mining is not recommended.

Don't forget to change your WALLET ADDRESS.

This coin uses eth-algo. And mb I am a junior miner, but daggerhashimoto uses gpu as I know.
revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:22:29 PM

Eric Gu CEO of Metaverse outlines his vision for the company in Dubai

https://streamable.com/gawh6
Revoko

Activity: 7

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:08:21 PM

that good information is not because they do not make a video translator ..... Cool Cool Cool Cool
imtav

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 01:55:07 PM

Ok, so I’ve seen questions about freezing period not equaling the number of days that the wallet said, and I originally just shrugged it off. But I’ve since done the math, and now I have questions. When I froze my funds for 30 days, it showed in my ledger that the funds would be unfrozen roughly 110,000 blocks into the future (I’m not at home, so can’t see exactly how many, but after a couple days it was still at 100,000+ blocks before unfrozen). So let’s call it 100,000 for sake of argument. With 33 second blocks that means each block is 0.55 minutes, so 100,000 blocks needs 55,000 minutes to be mined. 55,000 minutes = 916.667 hours = 38.19444 days.

So even using the conservative estimate of 100,000 blocks (remember, after 2 days of funds being frozen, I still had over 100,000 blocks left to go) for the 30 day period, we clearly see that it’s not actually 30 days.  How was this calculated and implemented in the wallet? I’m no genius, and I can very easily see that the formula used doesn’t equal the number of days stated in the wallet. Please explain.
Ionico

Activity: 40

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 03:38:53 PM

Thanks for posting the video! I think metaverse will benefit from more English information and I love the business model/vision that it is trying to implement in the crypto universe.
dodopool

dodopool.com operator

View Profile WWW
November 08, 2017, 03:45:04 PM

Ok, so I’ve seen questions about freezing period not equaling the number of days that the wallet said, and I originally just shrugged it off. But I’ve since done the math, and now I have questions. When I froze my funds for 30 days, it showed in my ledger that the funds would be unfrozen roughly 110,000 blocks into the future (I’m not at home, so can’t see exactly how many, but after a couple days it was still at 100,000+ blocks before unfrozen). So let’s call it 100,000 for sake of argument. With 33 second blocks that means each block is 0.55 minutes, so 100,000 blocks needs 55,000 minutes to be mined. 55,000 minutes = 916.667 hours = 38.19444 days.

So even using the conservative estimate of 100,000 blocks (remember, after 2 days of funds being frozen, I still had over 100,000 blocks left to go) for the 30 day period, we clearly see that it’s not actually 30 days.  How was this calculated and implemented in the wallet? I’m no genius, and I can very easily see that the formula used doesn’t equal the number of days stated in the wallet. Please explain.

imtav wallet calculates the freeze time according to the theoretical block time in whitepaper which is 24 seconds. POW difficulty algorithm on the other hand (looks like) targeting 30 seconds block time. Which causes the problem so roughly: actual freeze time = (30/24) x theoretical freeze time. (that is 20% more than promised)

They can do two things to fix this:
a- calculate the number of blocks required with a 30 second block timer. (This won't help coins already frozen, will only fix future freezes)
b- change the difficulty algorithm so it targets 24 seconds, this will fix all past and future

revelacaogr
Legendary

2009 Alea iacta est

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:07:56 PM

Aion and Metaverse partner on cross-chain digital assets and oracles

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/aion-and-metaverse-partner-on-cross-chain-digital-assets-and-oracles-10552cd4c00c

We are excited to announce an upcoming partnership between Aion, a multi-tier blockchain ecosystem designed to address the unsolved problems of scalability, privacy and interoperability in blockchain networks, and Metaverse a blockchain platform building a web of digital assets and establishing an open ecosystem in which digital value can be circulated freely.
This partnership will focus on exploring the ability to transact native digital assets on the Metaverse protocol across other blockchains and providing access to new user bases, industry or geography based assets and the unique attributes of other blockchains. In addition, we will be investigating connecting and leveraging protocol specific oracles across networks, exponential increasing the quality and accessibility to trusted oracles.
“Aion is not only building a network to connect disparate blockchains together, but also create the infrastructure to launch powerful decentralized applications that can operate across the Aion connected network; which is why we are fully convinced that the alliance with Aion will contribute to the establishment of the Metaverse ecosystem by engaging more application development on the Metaverse blockchain.” Eric Gu, CEO, Metaverse

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: