Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:15:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66957 times)
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 03, 2018, 06:14:04 PM

Surprised no one has mentioned the firing of Janice Shi in here.  @metaverse-project can you touch on the firing of Janice shi please.  My understanding is that she was responsible for many business relation based things, with one of the most notable current tasks being new exchange listings. Why was she fired, and who will assume her duties in the meantime?  Will a new person be hired for that position and if so when will that hiring process occur? 

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
OzJae

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:37:55 AM

pnbamania is a liar and is currently DDoSing  metaverse.farm because his pool is effectively stealing over half the rewards. His block payout is less than 2.85 and he charges extortionate fees. His image shows my payouts, which I paid for with nicehash. I have the CSV available and you can confirm this with nicehash.

STOP MINING AT CRYPTOPOOLPOND... SCAMMER

HERE ARE THE CSV EXPORTS https://ufile.io/9j8ey

PNBAMANIA IS SCAMMING YOU BY STEALING NEARLY 2%

AT METAVERSE.FARM YOU EARN NEARLY TWICE AS MUCH PER GH

If anyone does the math on cryptopoolpond.com, you can tell the model is not sustainable and is a scam.  Even if everyone always pays 1%, the pool hash is not high enough for him to pay a 5 ETP daily reward from his pool fee.  I find it difficult to believe he just wants to give money away as an act of charity.

This is very true, I mined at most of the metaverse pools and metaverse.farm was the best by far. Cryptopoolpond was the worst
ll0OoO0ll

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:31:29 PM

This is very true, I mined at most of the metaverse pools and metaverse.farm was the best by far. Cryptopoolpond was the worst

So how do you mine the coins from metaverse.farm?
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:55:32 AM

Campaign to Celebrate The First Anniversary of Metaverse Go-live! https://medium.com/@mvs_org/campaign-to-celebrate-the-first-anniversary-of-metaverse-go-live-6d47f0fce797

To celebrate Metaverse ETP listing on BJEX.com and Metaverse mainnet go-live for one year(go-live day: 2.11,2017), Metaverse and BJEX jointly hold up a listing campaign to reward our fans worldwide.
Alexbt

Activity: 542
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 09:53:41 AM

Interview with Metaverse Singapore Ambassador

We’re glad to have Stanley as Metaverse Singapore Ambassador. Let’s check out interview below to know more about Stanley!

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/interview-with-metaverse-singapore-ambassador-ac19f27b786c
ETP_mining_pool

Activity: 65

View Profile WWW
February 13, 2018, 11:45:49 AM

Can someone explain whats going on with Metaverse network?  No blocks? Orphans? Glitches? DDOS?

Hawaii2020

Activity: 112
Merit: 7

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 01:36:59 PM

Can someone explain whats going on with Metaverse network?  No blocks? Orphans? Glitches? DDOS?

seems fine to me... https://explorer.mvs.org/#!/

Dvd1989

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 02:47:06 PM

I am curious to hear more about the relationship between Metaversa and CPChain. There are rumours that they have a partnership, together with Qtum and VeChain: https://hackernoon.com/vechain-and-qtum-partner-with-cpchain-to-revolutionise-iot-in-china-519462c6aab

How will they collaborate and how will their services intertwine?

I had a good chance of buying CPChain early. Will be a moneymaker I hope!
CoinFacker

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:12:02 PM

So what is up? 12days no update?
MetaVerse on holiday?
alexkid

Activity: 75

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 06:02:44 PM

So what is up? 12days no update?
MetaVerse on holiday?
Yeah, Chinese New Year.
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 07:09:52 PM

Very attractive project, I see) thank you for good conception so I'm in.
Besides this coin is good alternative for mining ETHhash.
Good luck, I'm following you Cool
CoinFacker

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:07:42 PM

Why so little activity here?
Who is chinese and follows metaverse intensivly?

Is there a chinese community that is very active we are not seeing?
Shuman

Activity: 364
Merit: 41

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:41:07 AM

Upped this good question. March has already comes. What about news and reports  about done work? Do we deserve for support? Best wishes!
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:19:35 PM

Upped this good question. March has already comes. What about news and reports  about done work? Do we deserve for support? Best wishes!

I wish someone could answer this as well. I am medium size ETP holder and with everyday I am getting more and more frustrated.
Listed on one of the biggest exchanges in the world on one side and almost 0 activity or info from dev team on the other. I have seen scam, daily live coins on bitcointalk which have thread of hundreds of pages, while we have only a few (or to be precise 19 pages) here...

kollegah17

Activity: 36

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 10:44:20 AM

Upped this good question. March has already comes. What about news and reports  about done work? Do we deserve for support? Best wishes!

I wish someone could answer this as well. I am medium size ETP holder and with everyday I am getting more and more frustrated.
Listed on one of the biggest exchanges in the world on one side and almost 0 activity or info from dev team on the other. I have seen scam, daily live coins on bitcointalk which have thread of hundreds of pages, while we have only a few (or to be precise 19 pages) here...

Totally agree, really sad
Skyzer0

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:49:05 AM

Scamcoin, everything has been premined.

60m value after few months of mining, block reward and difficulty increased to Sane levels,

will take 4 months to mine 1 mill coins out from the pre mined 55 million coins. whoever supporting this has to be a total clown.
MPE Project

Activity: 122
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 09, 2018, 06:52:40 PM

Scamcoin, everything has been premined.

60m value after few months of mining, block reward and difficulty increased to Sane levels,

will take 4 months to mine 1 mill coins out from the pre mined 55 million coins. whoever supporting this has to be a total clown.

i mine this coin,doing fine,you have problems or what?

Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 09:38:25 AM

Metaverse Weekly Update: March 3, 2018

Welcome to Metaverse’s weekly report of March 3rd. Our tech team has been working hard towards the milestones of our roadmap. Below are last week’s top commits:

Optimized the process of creating and publishing digital identity; tested the functions of digital identity;
Released the verification process of digital identity and script writing;
Preliminary coding for. sending ETP to digital identity;
Preliminary coding for sending digital asset to digital identity;
BaoFeng Technology released technical support for rom;
Resolved Github issue #258, #261, #262 and the abnormal exit resulting from using empty wallet addresses;
Resolved the issue of Docker compiling being unable to past; added ‘-build-upnpc’ option;
Tested and adjusted the function of additional asset releasing;
Modified the time display of block creation time in block browser;
Complied the asset display page in block browser;
Optimised back-end service of block brower;
Submitted IOS SPV mobile wallet to APP store, waiting for approval to go online.

https://medium.com/@mvs_org/welcome-to-metaverses-weekly-report-of-march-3rd-c19fc575a434
filsid

Activity: 630
Merit: 103

TOKPIE

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 03:56:11 PM

Metaverse Chinese AMA

Hello everyone. I’m Chu Xiahu, the founder of Metaverse. First allow me to briefly introduce myself. I lived in Canada for over ten years. I started off writing codes for the fiscal and taxation system of Ontario, Canada. Four years later, I began to work as a manager of fiscal and taxation programs, many of which were financial-related, giving me a basic grounding in finance. Meanwhile, I had long been interested in financial transactions. I started trading in Shanghai A share market when I was a high school student. After I moved to Cananda, I also traded in the US stock market, investing not only in shares, but also leverage and options. I spend a long time understanding products and the market. In 2008, I got exposure to foreign exchange transaction and executed many of my trading strategies through programming. Ever since 2013 when I first got to know Bitcoin, my work experiences enabled me to have a profound understanding of it from the perspective of a programmer and a person who worked in the financial industry. https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-chinese-ama-a6cdac23b104

kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 12, 2018, 05:52:02 PM

Hi, but until now we used to know that the founder of Metaverse is Eric Gu, a co-founder of other blockchain projects, including ViewFin™, the market leader in Blockchain technology in China. Eric Gu, CEO of Metaverse, is one of the sever Cofounders of ANS/NEO, who left to build his own better blockchain - ETP. He is also an adviser at Loopring LRC and a few other blockchain projects. He was an ICO investor in Bitshares. Eric was living 13 years in Canada working as a senior programmer for Haier (Haier is a Chinese brand which had the world's largest market share in white good in 2014, with 10.2 per cent retail volume market share).

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: