Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 02:11:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66958 times)
wolfofbittrex

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 02:21:28 AM

Decentralized open platform of digital assets makes perfect sense to apply to an actual utility. I've been tracking Metaverse for a few months now on CoinGenome and think there will be a small correction in the next 3-months given the 6M charts https://coingenome.com/coin/etp
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FractalUniverse

Activity: 1034
Merit: 558

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:17:07 AM

I've been tracking Metaverse for a few months now on CoinGenome and think there will be a small correction in the next 3-months given the 6M charts
Are you calling move down from its nearly all time low a "small correction"? such analysis
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:10:51 PM

hi, is Metaverse premined? and is it worth investing in
kobo_eth

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 07:04:35 PM

It is still being mined. Most popular - dodopool, you can check.
However if it is worth investing at the moment - it is a million dollars question, no one can tell. The entire market is collapsing at the moment, so ETP is not an exception.

JohnnyLightning

Activity: 223
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 03:24:32 AM

It is still being mined. Most popular - dodopool, you can check.
However if it is worth investing at the moment - it is a million dollars question, no one can tell. The entire market is collapsing at the moment, so ETP is not an exception.

I went to dodopool, and the pools are only mining orphans.  Not sure how long that's been going on.  I checked because for me, whattomine.com had etp at no.1.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Amitltc

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 05:18:15 AM

Under 51% attack or some alternate blockchain Huh Huh Huh
No nodes, all pools mining orphans, block time reduced without announcement???

Whats goin on Undecided Undecided Undecided
maryoush

Activity: 7

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 10:28:40 AM

"Dear Metaverse community:
The Metaverse mainnet has been under continuous attack through a modified future block timestamp, since March 15, 2018. It is clear that this is a large-scale and well coordinated attack.
To ensure a safe community and to get the consensus and the agreement of community, we hereby announce that Metaverse will have a hard fork on March 16, 2018 (GMT+8) at the block height of 1030000 and will release a fixed version within 24 hours from this announcement. All transactions happened in between this timeframe will be discarded.
We strongly urge users to stop transferring any Metaverse ETP along with any token issued on Metaverse Blockchain. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused.
We are going to implement a permanent fix to prevent this type of attack from happening again.
Protecting your assets is and has always been our highest priority!
Thank you for your continuous support!
Metaverse Team
"

From https://mvs.org/
mp7887

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:30:30 PM

whats the maximum supply of ETP
Vyrtyx

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2018, 07:31:52 PM

interesting concept, good luck!
Alecsandro

Activity: 57

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:58:40 PM

whats the maximum supply of ETP

I found total supply of 100,000,000 ETP

Source [1] In the first post of this thread.
Source [2] http://newmetaverse.org/white-paper/Metaverse-white-paper-v2.1-EN.pdf
Source [3] https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse/

vitalyl

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 05:43:37 PM

I read the whole topic and did not find a clear answer, at least someone was able to run a solo mining on his wallet? I do not want to dig on the pool, I have enough power. And mining on the wallet does not work in the usual ways!
alexvilis

Activity: 588
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 03:44:48 PM

Metaverse would like to introduce Manlin Dai, our first female ambassador this week. Manlin is a Metaverse ambassador in the Bay Area, San Francisco, United States, where she currently lives as well.

1. Can you first tell us a bit about you? Maybe a fun fact we wouldn’t expect?

I am Manlin Dai. I graduated from Nanjing University with a bachelor’s degree in electronics and I attained my master’s degree in materials from the University of California, Berkeley. Currently, I’m working in an IoT company and deal with hardware. I am also teaching myself software. I have acquired skills such as Java, JavaScript, MySQL, MongoDB and so on.

2. What is it that you do at Metaverse? How did you hear about the project and what made you apply for your role?

I am Metaverse’s ambassador for the Bay Area. I met Eric at the blockchain connect conference held in San Francisco in late January and heard about the project. I was impressed by Metaverse’s technical prowess in blockchain development and its focus on strong execution. Its products are also of great practical importance. I hope to become a member of the team and contribute my share to improve Metaverse’s influence in the Bay Area. That’s why I applied to be an ambassador.

3. When did you first hear and start learning about blockchain? What is the most interesting thing about it to you?

Through digital currency, I started to learn about the blockchain last summer. My great curiosity about this new concept prompted me to learn more about the underlying technology. By reading a lot of white papers and watching videos of speeches, I gradually felt the potential of blockchain technology to reshape the world.

4. What do you hope to achieve being Metaverse ambassador? What are you particularly excited to work on?

What I would like to accomplish most is to bring together people interested in Metaverse in the Bay Area and actively contribute to the promotion and development of Metaverse. The most exciting thing is that I can work in the blockchain industry, work in one of the most promising blockchain projects, and do what I can to help with its development.

We look forward to Manlin’s start of work at Metaverse, to to help it deliver the New Reality to the Bay Area!

kobo_eth

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 11:24:35 AM

Finally some news from the team, however I really hope they will turn out to be true. They have established a strategic partnership with one of the gaming industry’s leading blockchains, GE-Chain. GE-Chain’s 24/7 availability and powerful storage capabilities will provide supernodes for Metaverse by deploying Metaverse full nodes on the GE Treasure Chest.

kronos123

Activity: 1022
Merit: 391

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:58:46 AM

Dev or someone from the team should come here in bitcointalk to update a little on the latest news on the metaverse roadmap, on the commercial agreements and partnerships already reached and those on site, on the% of the staking, on the masternodes, etc.

Why open a discussion in here and then you never update it ?!

Metaverse is a great project but little known in the West, and in this way you make it die!
NickCrypto

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 09:25:40 AM

Check out Metaverse ETP chart at BitScreener
https://bitscreener.com/coins/metaverse

Athavan

Activity: 32

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 03:05:40 AM

Metaverse – The First Public Blockchain in China

ABOUT
_______________________________________________________________________________ ___________________________
Metaverse​ is a leading public blockchain based in China. Designed to facilitate low-cost, convenient transfer of digitized personal data and assets with unprecedented security and privacy, Metaverse aims to revolutionize the way financial services and transactions are processed, and to improve outdated and inefficient identity verification services with a network of ​Digital Assets​,​ Digital Identities​, and ​Oracle​ intermediaries.

Ticker: ETP
Total Amount: 100,000,000 ETP
Block Time: 24 seconds
Dev Language: C++
Consensus: PoW+PoS
Allocated to system maintainers (PoW mining): 30 million ETP

The Three Pillars of Metaverse:
1.Digital Assets
Physical assets can be digitized to enhance market efficiency and market value, whilst connected to the Internet of Value.
2.The Avatar - Digital Identity
Digital identity is an important concept for the exchange of information and assets, connecting people, companies, and the Internet of Things (IOT).
3.The Oracle – Value Intermediary
Value Intermediaries are the link between the physical world and the virtual digital world. They issue smart properties on the chain, prove the linkage between physical identities and Avatars, and are the regulatory bodies that supervise transactions on Metaverse.

Short-term Target:
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

We plan to integrate digital identity into the main network.

Digital identity is the general name given to an account’s profile information, corresponding to the master private key that belongs to a user. Each profile has a unique identifier called DID. There is a one-to-many relationship between master private keys and digital identities, and any entity (individuals, organizations etc.) may create a digital identity and bind it with their master private key. Additionally, profiles can also provide effective chains of proof, allowing users to issue assets on the blockchain and use the authorization and query functions.

How the digital identity works:

Combined with digital identity, we also put forward the concept of BaaS:
The concept of BaaS was first proposed by Metaverse, that is to say enterprises or individuals can customize blockchain services for blockchain solutions providers according to their actual needs. Metaverse’s BaaS framework mainly caters to business users, such as individuals or businesses with transaction or asset management needs. Business users can no longer be grouped as they traditionally were and hence BaaS must be able to cater to any digital identity.

The framework of BaaS:

WHITEPAPERS
_______________________________________________________________________________ ____________________________

FOUNDATION
_______________________________________________________________________________ ______________________________
The Metaverse Foundation aims to maintain ETP’s liquidity and its effectiveness as an economic medium. The Foundation’s investment and guidance is based on the development of all industrial links derived from the Metaverse Blockchain.
Purpose:
1. Support community members
2. Support the promotion of community products, projects and theory
3. Invest in commercial application projects based on the Metaverse Blockchain

Description Page: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/metaverse

TEAM

MORE INFO
_______________________________________________________________________________ _______________________________
To learn more technical related knowledge, please go to metaverse GitHub: https://github.com/mvs-org
Metaverse API GitHub:https://github.com/mvs-org/metaverse/wiki/Metaverse-API-Call-List
Welcome developers to use our API to develop application and we'll keep updating source as well
To see more guidings, please check the guide blog: https://blog.mvs.live/mvs-user-guide-en/
To learn more metaverse, please go to metaverse official website: https://mvs.org
To keep follow up our latest news, please visit our social media channels:
expeditionist

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 01:11:26 AM

Metaverse is my worst investment in blockchain so far. Whichever way I look at it, I'm now facing a hefty 90% loss, it's too late to sell.

I clearly bought too high, but this sounded like it could rival Neo et al way back when their notional market cap was $140m. What a joke that is now.

So I'm just taking this time to try and learn whether or not I got scammed here, misunderstood something, or suffered bad luck.

I might be blind but I'm still inclined to think now that the team at least tried to make this project work technologically but they didn't have the required skill set or motivation to reward retail investors in the way that other projects have done? Maybe they thought that their market valuation wasn't ever justified at $140m?

Question now, is it too late to get some serious commercial applications coveting their blockchain? And in doing so, to create some demand for their token where the money is? And can the communication and marketing channels ever wake up and get noticed properly?
netnutter

Activity: 43

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:07:02 AM

Metaverse is my worst investment in blockchain so far. Whichever way I look at it, I'm now facing a hefty 90% loss, it's too late to sell.

I clearly bought too high, but this sounded like it could rival Neo et al way back when their notional market cap was $140m. What a joke that is now.

So I'm just taking this time to try and learn whether or not I got scammed here, misunderstood something, or suffered bad luck.

I might be blind but I'm still inclined to think now that the team at least tried to make this project work technologically but they didn't have the required skill set or motivation to reward retail investors in the way that other projects have done? Maybe they thought that their market valuation wasn't ever justified at $140m?

Question now, is it too late to get some serious commercial applications coveting their blockchain? And in doing so, to create some demand for their token where the money is? And can the communication and marketing channels ever wake up and get noticed properly?

Sorry to hear about ur loss dude. The project is promising, so I don't think you got scammed. But the profit of the retail investors seems to be the least of their concern. So good luck with that.
Also you need to stop thinking about  commercial applications, marketing channels and all that crap to create demand. Cause thats not how it works.
The primary and most important way to create demand for a certain project is to provide liquidity for big investors. If your project can't provide that then big investors and institutional money will stay the fuck away. No matter how good the project is. As a result investors like u will get screwed.
Now how do you provide liquidity? By listing the project on bigger exchanges that can generate enough volume. Now go and check the exchanges that this project is listed on and check how much volume each one is generating. There is the answer to your problem.
Now the other thing is, big exchanges prefers ERC20 tokens or a coin that forked from bitcoin for listing. Cause it's easier for them to implement and maintain wallets. This project is kind of unique. My guess is exchanges r probably going to ask for a lot of money to list this coin, considering the kind of wallet implementation and testing nightmare that they will have to go through. So for the very reason why most people invested in this project (uniqueness) seems to be creating a massive problem for the investors too. Ha ha.
Well u lost 90% of ur value already, so no point selling now imo. Just hang in there and pray, May be, just may be one day you will breakeven.
And for the future reference, before investing on anything, always check the liquidity. Good luck bud and wish u all the best.
expeditionist

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 02:14:12 PM

Sorry to hear about ur loss dude. The project is promising, so I don't think you got scammed. But the profit of the retail investors seems to be the least of their concern. So good luck with that.
Also you need to stop thinking about  commercial applications, marketing channels and all that crap to create demand. Cause thats not how it works.
The primary and most important way to create demand for a certain project is to provide liquidity for big investors. If your project can't provide that then big investors and institutional money will stay the fuck away. No matter how good the project is. As a result investors like u will get screwed.
Now how do you provide liquidity? By listing the project on bigger exchanges that can generate enough volume. Now go and check the exchanges that this project is listed on and check how much volume each one is generating. There is the answer to your problem.
Now the other thing is, big exchanges prefers ERC20 tokens or a coin that forked from bitcoin for listing. Cause it's easier for them to implement and maintain wallets. This project is kind of unique. My guess is exchanges r probably going to ask for a lot of money to list this coin, considering the kind of wallet implementation and testing nightmare that they will have to go through. So for the very reason why most people invested in this project (uniqueness) seems to be creating a massive problem for the investors too. Ha ha.
Well u lost 90% of ur value already, so no point selling now imo. Just hang in there and pray, May be, just may be one day you will breakeven.
And for the future reference, before investing on anything, always check the liquidity. Good luck bud and wish u all the best.

Very true, liquidity is of course a very big part of the same demand/supply/price equation. I hadn't forgotten.

The question now is whether or not the cost is too high for Metaverse to get on Binance or Kucoin or Huobi or one of the others?

And if they can create and sustain buying interest as well to go with it?

Those new high volume exchanges weren't even in the game when I purchased last year and Bitfinex was a much higher volume exchange back then.
geterod

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 05:04:13 PM

ETP is now on exchange CoinBene !!! 23rd place by volume at CMC !!! Go ETP, GO !!!

MoonTrader - Next Generation Trading Platform

Contact us on Telegram.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: