Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 08:35:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66965 times)
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 05:40:40 PM

Weekly Report of March 26th — April 1 https://medium.com/@mvs_org/weekly-report-of-march-26th-april-1-5d1524fc9320
Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Report of March 26th! Read about our development progress from this weekly report brought to you by the Metaverse team.
supermantalk

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 12:25:36 AM

It seems that ETP will have lot of development in 2018
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 09:15:59 AM

AMA: Metaverse Smart Token (MST) https://medium.com/@mvs_org/ama-metaverse-smart-token-mst-a49901eab8cf

Dear Metaverse community, we would like to hold a Reddit AMA with regards to the MST article recently published by our CTO Hao Chen

Therefore we would like to collect questions for the coming 2 days from our community specifically related to the Metaverse Smart Token article.

We plan to make a video in which our CTO Hao Chen will be answering the top questions and hopefully finalise this by coming Friday or next week depending on the time to edit. Please keep your questions on-topic. We would like to thank you in advance and look forward to hearing from you!
Igorillo

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 04:42:09 PM

We want Binance!
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 12, 2018, 04:12:29 AM

Metaverse is my worst investment in blockchain so far. Whichever way I look at it, I'm now facing a hefty 90% loss, it's too late to sell.

I clearly bought too high, but this sounded like it could rival Neo et al way back when their notional market cap was $140m. What a joke that is now.

So I'm just taking this time to try and learn whether or not I got scammed here, misunderstood something, or suffered bad luck.

I might be blind but I'm still inclined to think now that the team at least tried to make this project work technologically but they didn't have the required skill set or motivation to reward retail investors in the way that other projects have done? Maybe they thought that their market valuation wasn't ever justified at $140m?

Question now, is it too late to get some serious commercial applications coveting their blockchain? And in doing so, to create some demand for their token where the money is? And can the communication and marketing channels ever wake up and get noticed properly?

There's a crypto lesson to be learned from this experience -- refrain from buying stuff at the peak of its hype, or if you must, only nibble.  There are so many cryptocurrencies that you don't have to fall in love with the idea of one.  Sure you'll miss out on some things that will continue to go up, but you'll miss out on everything that's going to crash really hard as well, so it's an overall safe strategy.  Thus, you should target things you like where the price has stabilized to some degree or has at least pulled back substantially from a peak.
Igorillo

Activity: 67

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 06:36:35 PM

WE WANT BINANCE! Angry
Fabriz

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 17, 2018, 06:30:09 PM

But is possible send Etp from Bitfinex to the ETP wallet ?
RodneyGrillery

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 03:27:54 AM

What makes you think that it wouldn't be possible? Unless you know of some super recent news that I'm not aware of that says otherwise, I don't see the problem in making ETP to ETP transactions...
Fabriz

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 11:17:59 AM

What makes you think that it wouldn't be possible? Unless you know of some super recent news that I'm not aware of that says otherwise, I don't see the problem in making ETP to ETP transactions...

But did you try ? Bitfinex return me "Invalid metaverse address (xxxxxxxx)" when i try withdrawing to my etp wallet
ig700

Activity: 54

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 04:41:31 PM

But did you try ? Bitfinex return me "Invalid metaverse address (xxxxxxxx)" when i try withdrawing to my etp wallet

Hi,

In my case, in January I sent my ETP from Bitfinex to ETP Wallet without any issue.
Fabriz

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 05:30:33 PM

Hi,

In my case, in January I sent my ETP from Bitfinex to ETP Wallet without any issue.

I installed the desktop wallet and it works, i had problem with the online wallet.
How it works the interest rates for deposit ?
ANDREW 555

Activity: 182
Merit: 7

View Profile
April 18, 2018, 09:30:17 PM

Listing on FuBT.top (April 18)
https://coindar.org/en/event/metaverse-etp-etp-listing-on-fubttop-8052
Evil Genius

Activity: 424

View Profile
May 03, 2018, 01:26:23 PM

When pump ?
fishervwb

Activity: 445
Merit: 39

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 10:02:06 AM

Welcome Metaverse HK Ambassador https://medium.com/@mvs_org/welcome-metaverse-hk-ambassador-fbfda10f36d6

We’re glad to announce that Metaverse has a new ambassador in HongKong — Penny Yau!

To know Penny better, we had a tiny interview with him. Let’s step into this interview together.

Q: Can you first tell us a bit about you? Maybe a fun fact we wouldn’t expect?

A: Hi everyone, I’m Penny. I have an app development company which runs for over four years. I found that app is important and some apps are changing the world. However, when I got to know more about bitcoin and cryptocurrency, I do think that it will revolute the whole world not only in Finance, but also all industries or fields. Therefore, our team started to get involved into blockchain and well equipped ourselves to welcome to this extremely fast moving revolution. We have some app projects partners or startup projects which may need to become blockchain related project, I think it will be much fun to create a new world together.

Q. What is it that you do at Metaverse? How did you hear about the project and what made you apply for your role?

A: I think I could contribute myself as a business partner or help to discuss with business strategy as I am EMBA (executive MBA in Chinese university in Hong Kong) that I am capable to well known about business and how to grow a corporate in an effective way. I am also MSc of IT in Polytechnic University of Hong Kong so I have competitive advantage on who only have business academic background.

I heard this project is from the Finwise summit event in Macau. I think this project is great and it is a trend to make it done in some day. Although the most difficulty is in government regulations of different countries, it is a must do project for sure.

Q. When did you first hear and start learning about blockchain? What is the most interesting thing about it to you?

A: Five years before it is my first time to invest in bitcoin and learn and know some ideas on bitcoin and blockchain. But at that time I am very busy and can’t get thorough knowledge and understanding of it. So when it is two years before, my partner of the listed company have an idea to involve blockchain to their system. We discussed and studied much on it. We found that it is really amazing and it is much more interesting area rather than some other hot topics like AI, big data and VR and else. The most interesting part of blockchain to me is it is making the world into one. It will be the best way to combine all countries into one.

Q. What do you hope to achieve being Metaverse ambassador? What are you particularly excited to work on?

A: I want to help promoting Metaverse in terms of business because Metaverse BaaS could make business done quicker and securer, this could bring more partners to on-chain. As if more partners to help with, more chances to make it success. I am able to hold some events like workshops, seminars or meetups to help promoting the project as well.

I excited to help promote the project in different Asian areas not limited in Hong Kong, as I like travel and like to make friends. I will be glad to help lining up some corporate to as partners or promoting the projects.

We’re glad to have Penny onboard to support Metaverse. Let’s welcome him and look forward to hearing more news from him.
huyenphung8698

Activity: 74

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

So clear!
Thanks for your working hard Smiley
info@degconnect.com

Activity: 5

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 02:31:16 PM

degflasher: The easy way to improve your hashing power for Ethereum(Ethash) Mining
http://www.degconnect.com/blog/why-we-love-degflasher/
ermis1975

Activity: 198

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 07:03:37 AM

Is there an exchange platform for Metaverse? I use hitbtc but its off line for sending Metaverse.
andnet

Activity: 141

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 09:57:37 AM

Is there an exchange platform for Metaverse? I use hitbtc but its off line for sending Metaverse.
https://topbtc.com
jackmoon

Activity: 117

View Profile
May 14, 2018, 12:25:13 PM

As far as I know, China has been cautious about block chains, and I hope to see more progress.
fabi90

Activity: 204
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 18, 2018, 02:20:17 PM

Metaverse wallet doesnt synchronice
Im trying to synchronice the last version of wallet but getsstuck forever at 69%.... Huh Huh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: