Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:31:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]Metaverse|decentralised open platform of digital assets & digital identity  (Read 66965 times)
Milarepa0907

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 02, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Conflicting comments in this thread...
CryptoCoin101

Activity: 140

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2018, 10:49:45 AM

Is this the official thread? Any links to threads outside bitcointalk?
brother3

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:03:32 PM

Metaverse Explained: Send to multiple recipients
In version 0.3.3 of the Metaverse lightwallet we introduced the option to send ETP and MST to multiple recipients in a single transaction.
https://medium.com/@canguruhh/metaverse-explained-send-to-multiple-recipients-d1363c30fb08
GogiR

Activity: 136
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 08:21:41 PM

Comining - an excellent multi-pool for mining more than 30 coins of current and profitable cryptocurrencies at the moment, technical support via chat in Telegram and Discord. Convenient, simplified registration and subsequent authorization through your Google account (to register click "log in with Google"), detailed statistics of your account, as well as Top miners. Servers in Europe, Japan, Singapore, USA and Russia.

Fee: 1%
Mining: PPLNT, Solo, and Prop reward for mining.

- Stable payments
- DDOS protection
- Great ping
- Support Nicehash
- Full stats with charts, rewards and earnings
- Telegram and Discord chat support.

Join the pool to mine Metaverse ===> http://comining.me/metaverse
tokenZ

Activity: 167
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 05, 2018, 09:06:16 PM

LOL
Downloaded wallet, started mining.
Come back next day - wallet never synced - what an absolute turd of a wallet.
Artemsv

Activity: 756
Merit: 269

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 06:49:53 AM

Metaverse Explained: Avatars https://medium.com/@canguruhh/metaverse-explained-avatars-57be355d42d4

The Metaverse Supernova update added a new Digital Identity layer. This article will provide a brief introduction and give you some hands on knowledge on how to create your own Avatar.
MihailJ

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 07:08:55 AM

ViewFin, one of the first open source public blockchain companies in China, recently formed a partnership with Trade.io, a digital asset exchange and blockchain advisory firm. The alliance between the two companies is designed to open up new areas of collaboration in the blockchain industry.

Since its establishment in 2014, ViewFin has built a worldwide network of business partners, media outlets, and event organizers. ViewFin will share its contacts to help Trade.io and its clients gain access to Mainland China. The two firms will also collaborate on educating their clients about blockchain technology and its benefits. Moreover, ViewFin will introduces its strong investor network to the Trade.io “Angel Investor Program.”

ViewFin’s years of development led to its profound and deep expertise in the blockchain industry. ViewFin operates its own public blockchain, Metaverse, while providing technical and advisory services to six portfolio companies. Trade.io will benefit from ViewFin’s in-house team of analysts who focuses on developing blockchain-based use cases for clients and ensures the development of blockchain solutions for enterprise issues. The partnership also provides Trade.io with access to Metaverse blockchain engineers who can provide technical assistance for the creation of digital assets, digital identities, built-in smart contracts, and the issuance of tokens on the Metaverse blockchain.

Eric Gu, CEO of ViewFin said, “We are delighted to partner with Trade.io, a leading blockchain firm with strong ties to the financial industry and a well-established community. With success in developing the Metaverse blockchain, I am confident that our team will do their best to support Trade.io’s clients in implementing innovative and groundbreaking blockchain solutions.”

Trade.io, with over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, has decided to collaborate with Metaverse in a variety of areas including trading, investment banking, compliance, and risk management. In addition, ViewFin and Trade.io will work closely on the listing of promising Metaverse projects on the Trade.io exchange. As part of the partnership, ViewFin will also create Metaverse Smart Tokens for Trade.io clients and facilitate the listing of such tokens on partner exchanges. Finally, ViewFin will list Trade.io on its cryptocurrency exchanges RightBTC and TulipEx.

John Patrick Mullin, Managing Director of Research & Business Development of Trade.io, said, “I first met the ViewFin team in Shanghai and was impressed by their dynamic and professional international team. This strategic partnership enables us to leverage ViewFin’s investment relations to support our early-stage projects. We will also work closely with them on educational meetups, events, and conferences to create a strong community in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and South East Asia in the near future.”
chartor

Activity: 111

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:28:25 AM

WELCOME ETP POOL

CominingIO POOL

http://comining.club/

📍 SOLO/PPLNT/PROP (private group)
📍 Location: EU/RU/USA/JAP/SGP
📍 Nicehash 100% support
📍 Switching coins on the fly
📍 Android app (iOs comming soon)
Wolfie

Activity: 245
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2018, 11:01:43 PM

I believe this coin is all business version of Asian Ethereum, minus the kiddie-flash of $NEO and $TRX  . . these guys are all action, no flash . . which is what B2B is all about.

I have been mining this like crazy and I deposited most of it on-chain for the 20% pop!

I also made my Avatar today . . if you get bored tip me to:

Wolf

Lets see if it works!

@XVG_HypeMan
HeatherO

Activity: 6

View Profile
July 06, 2018, 11:05:41 PM

Hey, team!
Amazing trading fees. Vigilant design, engaging logo!
Makleyhill

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 07, 2018, 05:48:06 PM

Metaverse Weekly Report (7.02–7.06)

Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 2nd! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team. https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-weekly-report-7-02-7-06-3019513b64d2
Grahnite

Activity: 756
Merit: 501

DeepOnions for the WIN!

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:10:42 AM

ETP doing very well lately Smiley

Wher can I read more on Avatars and the different coins in the ETP wallet? SO much details, I need to read up more. Thanks!

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion★  Anonymity Guaranteed
★  Anonymous and Untraceable
★  Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Bshiki

Activity: 826
Merit: 262

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 07:40:26 AM

Metaverse Weekly Report (7.02–7.06)

Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 2nd! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team. https://medium.com/metaverse-blockchain/metaverse-weekly-report-7-02-7-06-3019513b64d2

that it is impossible not to deny a very important thing is that despite the fact that a lot of time has passed, still continue to update. many teams need to learn.
twente-mining

Activity: 176

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 10:35:55 AM

Amazing grow indeed, but there are some concerns..

http://etp.dodopool.com/#/ has 182,7 Gh from the total 294,57 Gh nethash.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Nadia_l

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 11:54:37 AM

ViewFin, one of the first open source public blockchain companies in China, recently formed a partnership with Trade.io, a digital asset exchange and blockchain advisory firm. The alliance between the two companies is designed to open up new areas of collaboration in the blockchain industry.

Since its establishment in 2014, ViewFin has built a worldwide network of business partners, media outlets, and event organizers. ViewFin will share its contacts to help Trade.io and its clients gain access to Mainland China. The two firms will also collaborate on educating their clients about blockchain technology and its benefits. Moreover, ViewFin will introduces its strong investor network to the Trade.io “Angel Investor Program.”

ViewFin’s years of development led to its profound and deep expertise in the blockchain industry. ViewFin operates its own public blockchain, Metaverse, while providing technical and advisory services to six portfolio companies. Trade.io will benefit from ViewFin’s in-house team of analysts who focuses on developing blockchain-based use cases for clients and ensures the development of blockchain solutions for enterprise issues. The partnership also provides Trade.io with access to Metaverse blockchain engineers who can provide technical assistance for the creation of digital assets, digital identities, built-in smart contracts, and the issuance of tokens on the Metaverse blockchain.

Eric Gu, CEO of ViewFin said, “We are delighted to partner with Trade.io, a leading blockchain firm with strong ties to the financial industry and a well-established community. With success in developing the Metaverse blockchain, I am confident that our team will do their best to support Trade.io’s clients in implementing innovative and groundbreaking blockchain solutions.”

Trade.io, with over 20 years of experience in the financial industry, has decided to collaborate with Metaverse in a variety of areas including trading, investment banking, compliance, and risk management. In addition, ViewFin and Trade.io will work closely on the listing of promising Metaverse projects on the Trade.io exchange. As part of the partnership, ViewFin will also create Metaverse Smart Tokens for Trade.io clients and facilitate the listing of such tokens on partner exchanges. Finally, ViewFin will list Trade.io on its cryptocurrency exchanges RightBTC and TulipEx.

John Patrick Mullin, Managing Director of Research & Business Development of Trade.io, said, “I first met the ViewFin team in Shanghai and was impressed by their dynamic and professional international team. This strategic partnership enables us to leverage ViewFin’s investment relations to support our early-stage projects. We will also work closely with them on educational meetups, events, and conferences to create a strong community in Shanghai, Hong Kong, and South East Asia in the near future.”

Great news for both communities! As the Trade.io exchange is announced to launch on July, 18 it will be interesting to know what did they mean by the phrase that "ViewFin and Trade.io will work closely on the listing of promising Metaverse projects on the Trade.io exchange."
Has anybody any ideas or more news about the future listings of Metaverse projects on the Trade.io exchange?
kozak.finance

Activity: 217
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:22:41 AM

Hi there! Does anyone have thoughts why price growth?
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 09:33:54 AM

Main chat in slack or telegram/wechat? Interesting project and I'm trying to communicated with devs.
gartmah

Activity: 735
Merit: 17

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 06:33:18 AM

Metaverse Weekly Report (7.09–7.13)
Welcome to the Metaverse Weekly Progress Report for the week of July 2nd! Read about our development and marketing progress in this weekly update brought to you by the Metaverse team. https://medium.com/@mvs_org/metaverse-weekly-report-7-09-7-13-f7bd3a459555

alekseirubin

Activity: 45
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2018, 07:31:49 AM

Metaverse ETP(ETP) was added to Rubin Mining Calculator

Features:
  • average time to find block for solo miners
  • NiceHash rental calculator
  • Metaverse ETP pools list

Metaverse ETP(ETP) mining calculator: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/calculator/ETP

Most profitable coins to mine: https://mining.alekseirubin.com/
ermis1975

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:08:35 PM

How can I exchange Metaverse to other coins (ETC, ETH, BTC?) I try Hitbtc but its not working for days...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: